• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC โ€” INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
btw, the cs is almost done, so hang in there yall :') ๐Ÿ‘
X-sXo9DV.jpg

why r u like this

//fingers type faster//

Posting so I get notifs for this thread lmao. I'm super interested. I have the perfect smelly warlock boy ...........
hey! welcome to the thunderdome! i see u already met my stinky co-GM who loves to work me like a horse !! glad ur here and excited to see ur ideas!

uwu

GH0STM0TH GH0STM0TH
no worries- dont feel any pressure to use bbcode, it's definitely not mandatory ๐Ÿ‘ :') tho as always, feel free if you want to <3

this is the sickest world-building i've seen in a HOT minute, hope there's room for one more!! this is rly impressive dudes

ALSO if any of u geeks want a free placeholder code if u like that aesthetic & hate that bbcoding life, here's one courtesy of me (:

Code:
[div=margin: auto; max-width: 200px;]
[nobr]
[class=bw]
flex-grow:1;
height:250px;
opacity:0.5;
transition: all .5s ease;
filter:grayscale(100%);
background-size:cover
display: inline-block;
border: solid 6px #de9307;

[/class]

[class name=bw state=hover]
filter:grayscale(0%);
opacity:1
[/class]
[left][SIZE=5][font=times new roman][B]THE ROLE.[/B][B][/B][/font][/SIZE][/left]
[div class=bw style=background:url(PUT UR IMAGE LINK HERE)][/div]
[RIGHT][SIZE=4][font=times new roman][B]โ€”character name.[/B][B][/B][/font][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[/nobr]
[/div]

happy cs-ing! hyped to see what y'all do!

sorry if this was already answered, but are we able to submit multiple character sheets? not to play multiple roles, just as a back-up or something!

sorry if this was already answered, but are we able to submit multiple character sheets? not to play multiple roles, just as a back-up or something!
that's a great question! i'm going to say no, limit one per prospective player for now bc of the amount of apps we're expecting to go through as is. i'll put this up on "cs rules" as well, thank you for asking!

lmao now that the lore is dropped,,

magerot cant make u look like a zombie if ur already dead on the inside lmao
my sense of humor is great ik ik coughs

magerot more like "convert oc to all the suffering retail workers out there" if u rlly think abt it
im not even sry because faust informed me like, three hours ago my character might actually DIE from magerot lmAo

hehe
this is the kind of quality content i hired u for
damn I didn't know I was going to get paid ๐Ÿ‘€

i dint tell u to be an aasimar ray das on u!! and u should know by now i love surprises.... (;

this is an unpaid internship u silly goose

u had three weeks to give me a warning lmao now im too attached to my idiot child

Look i thought u meant like, they suffered cuz they had long lifespans lmao so a 300 year old elf would die eventually-

I'm ur emotional support who only occasionally try to thwart you >:(

also when half of the thread is just our dumb bickers lmao

listen it's our duty to act like crackheads to keep this ooc alive & well like fbi agents protecting someone who's turned state's witness against the mafia

the fbi agents are us, the testifier is the ooc, and the mafia is the crushing inertia of most onsite oocs

listen it's our duty to act like crackheads to keep this ooc alive & well like fbi agents protecting someone who's turned state's witness against the mafia

isn't the fbi for investigations >> ? ๐Ÿค” fighting against physics wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back