• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC & FAQ

How many of you are interested in being allowed an ALTERNATE character?

• I want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't want alternate characters allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Precious in a positive way that should one lose that memory, if they could remember what they lost, they'd be sad it was gone. It could affect other memories or even behavior depending on the memory as well. Heck, with the right memory pulled Q might stop drinking XD
Unfortunately any precious memories she used to have are like negative now. Q_Q There may be one but that one is 50/50 if it's precious or not.. As for the drinking thing, that's so many combined sources it wouldn't make her stop unless the creature took out half of her past LOL. (She's my dumpsterfire of my oc's ok xD) I'd have to do a good ol' think if it ends up coming to it. *taps chin* but doing it now hurts my head. hfiewhfwe

Unfortunately any precious memories she used to have are like negative now. Q_Q There may be one but that one is 50/50 if it's precious or not.. As for the drinking thing, that's so many combined sources it wouldn't make her stop unless the creature took out half of her past LOL. (She's my dumpsterfire of my oc's ok xD) I'd have to do a good ol' think if it ends up coming to it. *taps chin* but doing it now hurts my head. hfiewhfwe
Lol, yeah it depends on the memory given. I don't think DergTheDergon DergTheDergon would go through with it and have Xaira try to negotiate. XD

I've posted now so I'm allowed to tell people to post on the SMITED thread on here, so here goes:

post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've gently poked since I have a spreadsheet going on, lol. I think finals are going on right now for some. I have to reply to TTWW before this one since they have been waiting longer for a post from me, so this should give others time to post.

Not waiting for rest to post any longer. Post is in draft state. Should be done by late afternoon it lucky.

VioletShadow VioletShadow You left the server before I could get you a reply so now I can't DM you on Discord, so hopefully when you return to the site you'll see this.

It's fine, I'll put you on hiatus status; Schrodinger's player. At the end of the mission I'll sort out what to do with Aqua. Thanks for informing me and hopefully we'll see you back one day.

DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth
As you can read team member is now in rp limbo till further notice, so don't build any posts or tag for Violet. ;3

Now you need to pick another Bae! Clearly there is only one clear answer... ;)

Brass, he needs that love to throw him back in his mojo! One you go wolf, you will never got howling back!

LOL. You're all my baes. >:V No escape.

Xemanorth Xemanorth hey bud, Kiril not going to react to Sang at all?
NO.

Just kidding, been reading the posts as they've been coming in and I forgot to re-read through them to remind myself of everything I needed to react to before writing out my last post. Editing in a response now.

Edit: Edited'd.

Last edited:
NO.

Just kidding, been reading the posts as they've been coming in and I forgot to re-read through them to remind myself of everything I needed to react to before writing out my last post. Editing in a response now.

You also tagged violet who is 'out' right now for an indefinite time for irl :p

NO.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back