• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

hZtZyLu.png

NippyQuarterlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

“Didn’t you two do this last week?”

The voice popping up next to Cressida managed to actually drag her attention away from her sister for a moment. The sound of the voice seemed to bring a sort of momentary relief to her current struggle as she noticed Zach had finally made his way to the park. The two became fast friends not long after he moved in only a season or two ago, partly due to the fact that they were closest in age of all the Kore kiddos. She always felt awkward barging into the friendships of the crowd whose ages fell between her and her sister, so it was nice to have a teenaged friend that she could relate to a little better.

“Zach!” Cress stated slightly more excitedly than she anticipated as she looked toward the blonde. “Unfortunately… yes we did. At least this time she doesn’t have—“

“Hey Leonie, where’s your sword?”

Zach’s question interrupted her train of thought, and all the older sister could do was pinch the bride of her nose again. She was hoping that nobody would remind Leonie that she didn’t have her sword on her, which was only going to worsen the situation. This question managed to finally snag Leonie’s attention.

“My sword the guildmaster called out, stopping herself once she realized she didn’t have it on her “—is not here! And that’s fine! I don’t always need it to rule my kingdom!”

“It’s probably a good thing, considering how unsafe it is up there!” Cressida answered, still pinching her nose. She lowered her voice as she raised her gaze to her friend. “Please don’t goad her on, it’ll only make it harder to get her down.”

While it was nice for Cressida see a familiar face amidst this utter disaster, it still didn’t solve her problem of trying to get her sister down. If she looked up at Leonie, it seemed like she was even more determined to lord over whatever imagined kingdom she believed she had. She had an idea for something that would most likely act as Leonie Kryptonite, but the idea wasn’t one that she wanted to have to use. She rolled her eyes at Zach, knowing he was messing with the two of them just because he could. He never did pass up an opportunity for that, did he?

“HEYA LOLLIPOP, DON’T YOU EVER GET BORED WITH THIS SAME ROUTINE?”

Cressida’s head snapped in the direction of the yell, which came from a part of the park she had somehow managed to not pay attention to yet so far. A figure came marching up to the jungle gym that she recognized as Mason. Her eyebrows knit into a frustrated burrow, knowing this would only lead to more stubbornness by Leonie. If there was anything that got her younger sister to dig in her heels and become obstinate, it was a challenge. Challenges were something Leonie Reyes did not back down from.

“Why don’t you come up here and see how bored I am yourself?!” Leonie yelled right back, followed by a roar of laughter.

“Geez. Hi, Cressida, she been up there long?”

“I swear, Leon— hi Mason.” Cressida wrangled in her frustration and managed an exasperated wave at her classmate. Nobody was helping this situation, but she didn’t need to make it worse. “At this point, far too long.”

The older Reyes sister knew that she had to do something fast before the situation escalated out of control. She pulled out her phone, pulling up her list of contacts, and scrolled to the bottom of the list to find who she was looking for. She loaded up the contact, but didn’t press call, needing to see what her sister’s reaction would be first.

“Leonie, if you don’t get down right now, I’m going to call Xander” Cressida threatened, hoping to the Harvest Goddess that Leonie would respond in the way she was hoping and expecting. “He’s currently at work at the bar during a specially planned birthday party and I don’t think he’d be happy having to leave because of you!”

Leonie’s kingly stance immediately crumbled at Cressida’s words. The quick change in demeanor offset her balance a bit, and she wobbled slightly before she caught herself. She had just been playing around up on top of the jungle gym. They were having fun, and she was pretending to be a king of the Kore Village Park. She wasn’t really being serious or anything, why did her sister have to call Xander? She wasn’t doing anything wrong. She didn’t want to get in trouble with him.

“Wait! No, please don’t do that!” she whined, her pleading expression growing more desperate.

“Then get down, and come here right now!” Cressida ordered, her face stern as she held her phone-holding stance fast.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming!”

The older Reyes sister held her stance as she watched the younger scamper down the metal structure, holding it until a few seconds after Leonie had made her way over in front of her. She stood there like a dog with its tail between its legs, her expression showing hints of shame in them as well. Leonie held her stance for a few more moments to be sure that Leonie was done with her act and brought her hand down to a more comfortable position. She hated having to resort to this, personally wanting nothing to do with having to involve Xander in any of their affairs. But she and Leonie shared greatly different opinions of their legal guardian, so she couldn’t deny how useful it was that Leonie’s admiration of him could be used against her if needed. Which, unfortunately, was often needed.

“You’re causing a lot of problems. Again.” Cressida lectured at Leonie, whose head dropped a bit. She turned her head toward both Mason and Zach. “I’m sorry for all this. As you know, my sister can be so… obnoxious at times.” She added, giving her sister a small glare to drive her point home.

Leonie just looked away at nothing in particular, looking the most like a normal 10 year old than she had all evening. Cressida closed her phone and stuffed it back in her pockets, giving another sigh as her frustration finally began to wane.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 11 / 6:30pm

Weather: Clear

Mood:
Cressida - Exasperated
Leonie - Confident, then worried

Cressida - getting Leonie to come down
Leonie - coming down off the jungle gym

Objective:
Cressida - Get Leonie down
Leonie - not get in trouble

Interacting with: Zach, Mason

Lilliana & Sila

Lila was about to go and help when she realized they were already almost done. "Well- I wanted to come help, looks like I wasn't quick enough..." She said and took a few steps closer to them.

Hearing Oliver's question, she signaled 'sit' so Sila and then sat down herself. Sila carefully laid down, making sure to not let her new kitty friend fall off her back. As unusual and weird as it sounded, she was getting protective of the cat. "Well, they've involved a lot of unpacking so far. I like it here though!" She glanced at her dog for a second before looking back at Oliver. "and I know Sila definitely likes it here"

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Nona Nona Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

• bdaaef79e0ee7d1a5aac46624a6caeb3.jpg
    Date: Wednesday, Spring 11th || Lumina's Belated Birthday Party
    Time: 6pm || Approaching Evening

Interacting With:
    Xander ( Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation ) Emily and Summer ( Pik Pik )
    Mentions:
    Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
    ~ Bar-ista ~
    Younger You || Alessia’s CS File

She let out a small smile at the remark about her meticulous setup. Order was always something that her father impressed on her. After all, it was rare that a sloppily run business would stay afloat. If it worked in business then it worked in life. Xander had charisma going for him and an impossibly low rent as Hunter always argued that the bar was an essential historical part of the Inn.

“If you think this is meticulous then you should see the utter impossibility that is l' éclat. Arianna runs a high volume militant operation, yet somehow still has enough charisma to make it work with community events up at Jupiter city. And let me tell you that is not an easy market. But anyways I gotcha, its a bar we gotta get people drinking right?”

She said so with a sad smile. Still it was better she keeps busy even if Xander was saying there was no pressure. If not she’d just wind up going in circles trying to fix things that in all honesty probably didn’t need fixing. She was so absorbed in her thoughts she didn’t notice Emily coming up on her. With a jolt, she turned fully to face the woman who had another in tow. She seemed quite familiar, and then the tone registered.

“No the party’s set up unless you wanna join me in getting everyone a couple rounds in. Who’s your-. S-summer?”

She was shocked, she hadn’t seen the woman in quite a long time. Actually she hadn’t expected Summer to know Emily. She only vaguely remembered Uncle Claude talking about the woman and spotty memories of childhood. She wasn’t sure how to respond to the woman.

“Uh how do you guys know each other? Wait should I have known this? Emily when- I mean like when? Are you here to see Lumina? Should I expect Uncle Claude to come back too? I think Hunter would deck him if he did!”

OgpgDaB.png

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b564630434e51503648504152413d3d2d36312e313532346265636166323831373465383936333932383436303534342e676966

Lumina ended up sleeping for most of the afternoon on her birthday. Even though she had been out for three days straight after the flower festival, her body still apparently needed more rest. Dr. Rhys made sure she wasn’t out for too long, as there were tests that he could finally perform now that she had woken up on her own. By that time, it was well into the evening, and well past normal visiting hours. There was a small part of her that was a little sad to see that Sam had left, but she understood, pushing the uncomfortable feelings of loneliness down as she did what the doctor told her to do.

The rest of the night passed fairly uneventfully, and she was able to sleep normally and wake up normally the next day. The new day meant more tests, more monitoring of her condition. It was fine, she understood. She always did. Her condition seemed stable enough that Rhys figured she might even be able to get out of the clinic for a little bit starting tomorrow, though she wasn’t fit to be discharged just yet. There was too many unknowns regarding why her condition acted up in the way that it did, so even though her condition was improved greatly from how she was the night she was brought into the clinic, they felt it best to keep her for the foreseeable future, just in case. Well, at least she would be able to get out of the clinic a little bit at least.

Along with some others, Sam did end up visiting later in the afternoon the 10th. It was good to see him, and she made sure to thank him for staying with her the day previous. Lumina couldn’t place what had come over her to make the request she did, but there wasn’t any point in trying to figure it out. She felt comfortable around Sam, that was probably it. It was also nice to see a friendly face that wasn’t her worried brother. Elliot was too much of a worrywart. She was clearly doing better, he could relax. At least, she hoped he would. She still carried with her a strong sense of guilt for bringing him out here in the manner that she did. Sam was really quite nice, and it was a shame that this was how they met and became friends.

Hunter also visited her as often as he could, though Lumina did her best to convince him to go back to work. He insisted that the inn would be fine without him, but there were so many new people in town that Lumina didn’t recognize that she wasn’t sure if he was actually telling the truth or not. She had known Hunter long enough to know that her usual schtick of saying she was fine when she wasn’t wouldn’t work on him, so she couldn’t use that as a justification for him neglecting his work on her behalf. Though, if Lumina was being honest, having him constantly keeping her mind distracted away from her condition was actually quite appreciated.

d32b2fedbe2359e8fb402430990b0fb50a0b7a6b_hq.jpg

He was at it again during the evening of the 11th. The day had actually been pretty quiet, with not nearly as many people coming to visit her. That was more than fine with her obviously, she knew coming to visit her was taking time out away from their normal day to day routines. She had already shaken people up pretty badly at the festival, so things going back to normal was ideal. Hell, she spent a good chunk of her free time thinking about her forge and her workshop the mines and all the projects and mining expeditions she was currently missing out on. Well, whenever she was able to go home, that was going to be the first thing she got back to. Hunter did question her about her work and what she wanted to work on, along with a slew of other questions. Lumina answered them all to the best of her ability, looking even moreso toward being discharged from the clinic.

“Why don’t I get some fresh air in?”

Hunter asked the question and got up before she could even answer, though she appreciated the gesture. It could get pretty stuffy in the room at times, and she was sure the evening air would feel nice and refreshing. As the cool air floated into the room, her eyes closed as she focused on the new sensastion. She was right, as she thought she would be. Usually she didn’t mind stale air. Working in the forge and in the mine day in and day out, she was used to breathing in air that didn’t reach open skies. But at the moment, fresh air was exactly what she needed.

“That feels great, thank you.” Lumina commented, opening her eyes to see him looking at her smiling. She knew that smile far too well. He had something planned. He always seemed to get an excited smile when he was planning something. Hunter was never good at hiding that kind of thing, especially not from her. They had known each other too long for him to be able to hide anything from her at this point.

“Hey Lumina, wanna get out of here? I already checked it over with Rhys. It’s about time you get to celebrate a little bit. Even Xan helped out with it. So what do you say?”

Lumina couldn’t help but blink a little bit at his words. As much as she wanted to get out of here, she wasn’t the biggest fan of parties. At least not ones that were for hers. She smiled at him, tucking a strand of her hair behind an ear to see him better.

“Hunter… you know I don’t really celebrate my birthday.” Lumina laughed a bit, looking over at the wheelchair that Rhys brought in for her earlier in the day. In case you go anywhere outside the clinic. He must have known there was something being planned too. How many people were in on it? If that was the case, she didn’t want to let all of them down. It would probably be best to go and just let them hold their celebration, even if she didn’t want it.

“I guess since you put so much work into it, and you even got Dr. Rhys's permission, I can’t say no, can I?” Lumina joked, sitting herself up so she could get into the wheelchair easier. “Can you wheel that over here for me?”

Extra Info

Mood:
Neutral

Talking with Hunter

Objective:
Get ready to go out

Interacting with: Hunter

Summer Storms / Emily Sapphire Lilly
em.jpgmain-qimg-42eca2814f7b36548621d41314423ef6.jpg

Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Mentions: Lumina Lumina
Emily had already gave a brief moment worrying moment on how to answer that question, it is a rather odd thing for the two to know each other out of nowhere but before she could say anything summer simply just patted her on the head to basically say 'let me handle it'. "Long story short I lost a bet and basically had to work as her nanny for the past nine years and as you've probably figured it out already, I've basically been playing mom." Emily gives a short blush and a nod to that last part. "But anyway's that's a story for another time so what's been happening lately I've already heard about the whole Lumina thing and now your telling me sensei is missing? And why does hunter want to hurt him?" It was obvious she was diverting attention away from the actual questions but it was also obvious she wasn't going to drop the one she just asked.

T
H
E

T
W
I
N
S

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

Noé, Noé! Look!

Noé reached upon his pocket watch, clicking his tongue as he watched the rather innocent clock-hand ticking by, eyeing it with pure disdain as though it had done an unforgivable crime. It has been hours since their department from the city main station, bidding the place they have grown-up in good-bye for a while. The trip has gone on forever, his butt has felt numb, who knew how long they actually have been on the train for Noé could only describe it as endless. Shoving it back inside his pocket, the male tipped his head forward, hooding over his face as his eyes slowly began to flutter close. . .

Noé!

Gah!” the boy shouted, shielding his face with his arm as he tumbled to the side of the couch. In front was his twin sister, whom he thought not only looked nothing like himself, but also acts nothing like him. She was a devil spawn, packed cutely in bows and twintail. If they had not shared the same womb, Noé would not have believed that someone like her could have existed. Someone who simply does not seem to have an off button anywhere, figuratively speaking, of course.

The pair of twins have just departed that day, renting a solo compartment inside the train. To be completely honest, Noé felt nervous. Sure, he hid it, but only because if he had not paid attention to the signs and tickets, they would not have left the station in the first place. Or worse- ending up in the wrong train and stopping in the middle of nowhere. Not like Kore was any better, to be frank. What even is Kore? Was that not Persephone’s old name in Greek Mythology?

Just what is your problem?” asked Noé, raising an eyebrow, though his expression indicated more of exhaustion than irritation. To be pulled away from the comfort of his residence was enough, the boy did not need any more of this torture. He missed his room, his car, his everything. The sweet holy luxury of air-conditioner. The thought of having to sleep in a farm or anywhere near it made his whole body shudder.

The sister, Viola, huffed, puffing out her cheeks like a fish before plopping into the seat opposite of him. “Never mind, you’ve missed it.

Missed what?

Viola stuck out her lower lip, averting her gaze. Yet Noé knew better- the girl was as easy to throw a random (debatably mock) tantrum, and then immediately picking up. Because she literally could not shut up, so why bother.

I saw cows…” Viola muttered under her breath, then immediately her eyes lit, twinkled, almost. She grinned, jumping down from her seat once more, then extended her arms. “Lots of them. More than ten, I think. In a field of greeeeeen. And guess what? Guess what?!” Viola leaned over, to which Noé furrowed his brows. “They weren’t black and white.

Viola-” Noé stopped himself, pushing her face aside before he pinched his nose. The boy leaned against his knees, where his free hand drummed upon his lap. Two sides- there were always two parts of him. Living with Viola his whole life, there was a part of him that wanted to follow along, to not disappoint her. Then again, there was another part of him who wants to deliberately crush her and see her mope for a full-day long because twenty-three years of this thing gets extremely exhausting.

We’ll be seeing lots of cows later on, alright? And furthermore, we’ve seen SO MANY of those brown things on our way here! It’s been at least three hours!

But-

Besides, are you even sure they were cows? Like you said, they weren’t black an white.

Hm,” Viola sat back, bouncing slightly in her seat as the train moved. Her hand around her chin, rubbing it as though an invisible long beard. “You know, you make a valid point.

See?” Noé did peer outside the windows for a while, letting the scenery of mountains and patches blur before his eyes. It certainly has its own appeal, Noé was not going to deny that. The way the sun sets over the horizon, peeking behind hills, its lights emerging like blades over the silhouette. For a while the scenes had barely changed, besides the ticking sunlight that sinks slowly before their eyes, so little at a time that they would not have realized as the colours began to change, bright blue, orange, then black. The next few things was exactly that, for before he knew it, he felt himself being tapped, first gently over the cheek. Then shook. Then slapped.

Instantly everything became crystal clear, he tumbled upon his seat. Towering over him was Viola- that little brat- a grin wide upon her face that it almost appeared psychotic. It was shocking that she even allowed him to sleep after all, yet immediately anger boiled over his head. Noé clenched his fist, reaching over to Viola’s collar and was fully ready to beat some sense into the girl before he heard a voice behind him.

“Sir?” Both the twins looked over the door of their compartments, which have just opened, allowing them to be stuck in a rather awkward position. Noé unleashed of the girl, whom giggled before cracking a mischievous grin. “We’ve arrived.”

❊ ❊ ❊​

That should be the last of it.

Noé stood still, pulling his cloak tighter over him uncomfortably as the last of the men dropped off their luggage, which in his opinion, has stacked a considerable amount. That debate has passed already, where the two bickered that the other needed to carry less. In the end, however, they managed with each two extremely large roll-able suitcases, non-including the smaller separate bags. How they would carry all of these, is a mystery.

Oy, oy, stop playing on your phone and help out, would you?” Noé told Viola, despite he himself too just not doing anything. “What are you even doing?

Viola merely hummed, tossing her legs back and forth as her thumbs fiddled across the screen of her phone, though little did it resemble a phone with its large orange cat casing that took most of its shape away. Then, after a solid nod of her head, she showed him her screen.

Asu-chan! Long time no see! We’re at the Kore train station. Do you mind picking us up? Thankies (人・㉨・)♡

Noé’s expression can only drop, furrowing his brows as he prompted his brain to stop pausing. That bear emoticon at the end was uncannily ominous.

Do you remember Asuka-chan?

No,” he answered shortly. “Should I?

Heeeh?” her jaw dropped, eyes widening. The urge to punch her in her face only grew larger for him. “We- we saw her few weeks ago! She’s that one who likes dessert-

As Viola began jumping, her arms moving in wild gestures, a small crabbing noise was heard. Then the head of a furry creature popped out from her jacket pocket, eyes wide and angry. “Oops, sorry Tem. I forgot you were there,” Viola giggled, rubbing its head gently with her thumb.

Tem-tem shook its head, pushing her aside before circling back inside her pocket. Not the time to wake up yet, it seemed, but the sight of the sugar-glider at least triggered Noé’s memory.

Oh, cake girl.

Yes!” Viola chimed. “Oh, almost forgot. Aaaand sent!” Viola grinned to herself proudly. “I messaged Izzy too, just in case, really.

Noé wanted to ask who that was, yet held himself back. Perhaps another someone he knew from Viola, or someone he knew but forgot of. Then his eyes turned towards the luggage, reaching over his wallet but then seeing no one else was there. The train has tooted once more, gears turning, and wheels crunching against gravels, off it went. Along with his plan to just pay some people to carry their things to the inn- he completely got distracted by the whole Asuka deal.

Soooo,” Viola started, breaking through their silence. “How are we going to get all of these things in the inn?

Noé turned at her, for a while his eyes simply glued to her face, still beaming ever so innocently. He smiled back. Then he smacked her head.
mood: tired excited | location: train station | time: 6:30 pm
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteraction: n/aXXXmentions: asuka, izzy ( WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess )

Last edited:

• Hadou.Nejire.full.2273386.jpg

Interacting With:
    Legit Everyone She Just Screamed into the Bar
    Evie ( Nona Nona )
    ~ Dream Drop ~
    朝 / Asa / "Morning" || Kana's CS File

She knew Kalani would see right through such a lie but she did appreciate Evelyn for the offer. She let out a chuckle, oh how the typical families ran. With an age gap as large as there was in her family it was more like her siblings were parents. Meanwhile her actual parents had yet to send this month’s new dishes home. She remembered they were on their way to Poland last and she heard there were some killer desserts.

Oh wait! She jogged up to match the pace of Evelyn. Whoopsy can’t go in there later, some people still tried to card her! She’d been 21 almost a year yet they still couldn’t remember. Actually. Wasn’t the Bartender’s birthday coming up? The joys of a small village, everyone’s birthday was on record. Not that she paid much attention to many birthdays. Heck her own family was more than enough to remember. Still she hung out at the bar often so she made a note to bring their nice old bartender something good.

“It’s all good we got the party vibes! After all it’s not like we could make it custom to what she’d want anyway. Better off being some high value guests! If we help people have fun, ie me, or feel comfortable, all you especially with your niceness, then we've done our part.”

As the bar came into view she shot forwards yelling back a quick “race ya!” before bursting off in a run that was semi cheating considering her already lengthier legs. She stopped at the door and flung it open the second Evie caught up.

“HI! WE’RE HERE TO PARTY!”

OZGAdDu.png

Well yes the jungle gym could certainly be unsafe. It’s also a really terrible nap spot. The bars are incredibly uncomfortable and you have to snake around them just to keep from falling down. Personally Zach would not recommend it but that’s beside the point. The point is, he kinda messed up and needed to try and salvage this. Flashing an apologetic smile the blonde began to plot a way to fix this mess. Maybe if-

HEYA LOLLIPOP, DON’T YOU EVER GET BORED WITH THIS SAME ROUTINE

Never mind. With that shout even he knew that Mason had just joined the guilty of not being helpful club and while Leonie noisily retorted, Zach casually plopped down on the ground totally expecting this match to be a long one. Apparently unsatisfied with only that he leaned back and rested his head on his palms but not before giving a quick and probably awkward wave to Mason. Finishing all this with a yawn he shifted into a favorable spot just as Cress threatened to call Xander? Well that certainly left Zach perplexed for a number of reasons.

But apparently that simple ultimatum was capable of doing the impossible. Because the very same Leonie that is unbelievably headstrong gave up without a fight, without even a final comeback. With surprising quickness, especially for a languid person such as Zach, he jolted back into a seated position, his total shock obvious. Finding his voice he still was unable to not trip over his own tongue, “Wha-huh? Wait a what just happened?” All the while his gaze flicked between the others in a search for answers.

There was another question that miraculously went unasked in that short flurry of words. Why hasn’t Cress used this secret tactic before? At least he couldn’t recall a prior occasion. Maybe Cress was actually having fun all those other times? Nah. Cress is protective not crazy. Both unsure and impatient Zach saved himself the trouble and decided that he had slept through the other times. It certainly seemed more likely than Cress being crazy. With one satisfiable answer Zach popped back into the conversation just in time to catch its ending and be caught in that precarious mediator situation once again. Cress didn’t have anything to apologize for and he honestly didn’t find Leonie too obnoxious. Momentarily he was at a loss for words and in those times Zach settled for simple honesty.

“I don’t mind and it has its moments. Leonie isn’t hurt and you don’t need to apologize.” Craning his neck upwards there was suddenly something that he needed a second opinion on,
“Does that cloud look like a bloated hungry shark to you all?”

Interactions- BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Lumina Lumina

ameliatitle-01-png.664397

amelia2spring-jpg.712004

Once everything seemed to be in order to the point that even Aless had started slowing down on her helicopter managing around the bar to make sure everything was perfect... Amelia was sort of stopped on the spot. She was in a bar. Somewhere she pretty much never found herself in. She could join Sam at the other side of the bar, stick to family member, a familiar thing in a not so familiar place. No no. She did that at the flower festival already and she could feel Pietra and Marcella telling her off for being so timid from three towns over. It probably wasn't fair to Sam either having her tail around behind him. She promised herself she would try a little, especially with so many of the village population at the same establishment in one go like this. It wasn't like she didn't know anyone else, right? She had talked to a some of the Kore residents a bunch of times when at work or around. But a social event was always somehow different to her than seeing someone at the clinic or if she popped into the store or bakery which she did on the regular. Maybe she was just overthinking it. Honestly that was the usual table of events for her. Tearing her gaze away from the last table she set she looked around the room. How does one just...inject themselves into conversation? It was a gift she never did receive nor learn, though everyone around her seemed to be doing just fine at it.

“Hey ‘Melia come with me for a quick second.”

Just as she was about to get further lost in her own thoughts (and look more lost and out of place in the process most likely) a familiar voice had snapped her out of them. She quickly spun on her heel to spot Max asking her to follow him. With a slightly confused expression she followed him through the now slightly more crowded area. Had she forgotten a table? No. Aless would have noticed an un-decorated table for sure, she wouldn't be over talking near the bar if that were the case. Maybe he just needed help with something else? She didn't mind helping out of it were the case, anything to distract her mind from it's usual to and fro was a plus really. Though stopping at a random table confirmed that might not have been it.

“Ren, I want to introduce you to someone.”

She blinked a few times, Who? Max looking back to confirm she was there prompted her to take a small side step from standing behind Max to peek at the person at the table and give a small wave. Oh goodness this felt awkward. Though she was sure Max was just trying to help out... okay she wasn't sure which of them she he was trying to help out, most likely this new neighbour and not her but she was sure he meant well either way. While she had forgotten his name (which she felt a little guilty about), she did actually recognise the man at the table. Even if Max was going full flight into introductions which pulled a sheepish laugh from the young nurse "Well I wish I knew karate..." she joked with a slight shrugging of her shoulders as if shaking out any anxious feeling she had building up "We actually have met briefly, he helped set up the clinic room during the flower festival" she informed with a slight nod before her gaze moved back to Ren "I never got to thank you for that. It helped a lot. I-"

“HI! WE’RE HERE TO PARTY!”

With the door flinging open at full speed Kana announced herself with Evelyn following after her blue haired companion in a more mellowed manner, such a sudden entrance was enough to give Amelia a jolt with a quiet yelp as she looked to the door. Well that had caught her more than any balloon would. Loud noises always caught her out and she surely had felt her heart leap from her chest for a brief second. Now realising her reaction to something that wasn't scary at all she felt her cheeks heat up and turn a shade. How embarrassing.

"Oh gosh..." she commented at towards the event, letting a small laugh to downplay her reaction a little as she turned her attention back to person in front of her. "In any case. It's nice to meet you again, Ren" She then added, continuing where she left off with a polite smile after she had recollected her nerves from Kana's grand entrance.

• More Info •

Mood:
Fine / A bit Embarrassed

Objective:
Introduce herself?

Interacting with:
Max, Ren

Mentions:
Max, Ren, Alessia, Kana, Evelyn, Samuel

Tags:
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Archdemon Archdemon

• Character Sheet •

ddf0a5bedeca266e44e63aeb06181b5eabc017cf.png

tumblr_pfoaf0vRD01rr3vglo4_r1_640.png

Hearing the name Izzy almost made him sigh in disbelief. He wasn't that fond of the nickname whatsoever, almost so much to the point that it annoyed him. It was a silly nickname that was given to him by his sister when they were younger, so he assumed that Elliot had picked it up then. Inwardly, he was cursing Asuka for giving him the nickname in the first place. His sister had difficulty saying his name when she was younger that their mother had offered up the name Izzy to make it easier on her. Having picked it up rather easily, she continued to call him that even to this day. Isaiah figured she would outgrow it at some point, but much to his dismay that didn't seem to be the case. In his mind, she used the name to irritate him to no end, but in reality she just liked the nickname Izzy. Though luckily for Elliot, he got a pass because he was cute and Isaiah liked how the name sounded coming from him. If he wasn't, he probably would have said something about calling him his actual name since he hated when people called him Izzy.

"Here in the bar or here in Kore?" He grinned, running a hand through the tufts of his red hair. Leaning closer to Elliot, he peered down at the menu in his hands. "I came back a couple weeks ago with my sister Asuka." Isaiah admitted, "Couldn't get around to visiting anybody since we had to get settled in. Disappointed I couldn't come and visit you?" He nudged Elliot lightly on his side, raising an eyebrow at him. He was joking, at least a little bit. Settling in took a little longer than expected, one would think it would take a few days at most but for them it took about a week or so. Because the two siblings had been living in separate apartments when they were in the city, it took quite a while for them to pack everything they needed. Combined the two siblings had a lot of stuff they needed to get to their new house and a good majority of things they needed to be donate. Of course, they kept a lot of things that held good memories of their dad with, but any unnecessary items or clothes they didn't wear anymore were donated. Luckily the move wasn't too hard on them since they managed to get everything in order.

Setting up the pet store was something they had to deal with too. They also had to wait for the animals they had at the current store in the city to be driven out to Kore and that was a little bit of a wait in itself. Getting someone to come drive the pets that they needed out here was a little difficult
because they couldn't find anyone willing to so Isaiah had done it himself. Though it wasn't so bad, the drive did take a little bit. The more he thought about how hectic his weeks have been, the more he realized he needed a drink to kind off just relax himself and enjoy the rest of the night. "You gonna get anything to drink bunny?" Even if Isaiah was looking at the menu with Elliot, he wasn't too sure on what it was he wanted to order. If he couldn't figure out anything soon, he would probably just settle with some kind of beer. Just wasn't sure as to which kind yet.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 11/ 6pm

Mood:
Flirty

Talking to Elliot

Objective:
Catch up

Interacting with: Elliot
Tags: Lumina Lumina

[/Justify][/Column][/Row]

• Ashe.Duran.full.2676579.png

Interacting With:
    Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
    ~ Clinic Room ~
    How You Feel (I Don't Know) || Hunter’s CS File

He didn’t like the idea of forcing her into an uncomfortable position, still he’d rather not let her birthday pass without trying to put some effort in. He walked up close to her and tilted his head. With a little wave of his hand side to side, he made it clear that she didn’t need to worry. Of course he knew she didn’t like to celebrate.

“Come on Mina how many years have you known me now? Sure the party’s going to be a little big but that’s the point we can let them all distract each other.”

It was only when she continued that he dropped his smile. Was this too much for her? He didn’t want her to think she was obligated to come. If she really didn’t want to then they wouldn't full stop. He grabbed one of the presents Lumina had obtained when she was in and out of sleep. It was cute but impersonal he put it closer to her bedside.

“Lumina. If you don’t want to, then we don’t have to. Rhys will never know if we escape to the Blacksmith’s and just hang out for the night. It’s your day, sure I think we’d have fun with what Aless and I planned but if you’d rather dip then we will.”

He brought the wheelchair closer and reached out his hands ready to catch her or help her up. It didn’t matter what everyone else wanted. As far as he was concerned if it could make Mina was happy then that’s what he was going to do. An impromptu call to Alessia would have her navigating the pleasantries in a matter of minutes.

• 66795752_p0.png

Interacting With:
    Cressida & Leonie ( Lumina Lumina ), Zack ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo )
    ~ Kid's Park ~
    Never Forget || Mason's CS File

Irritation at the half pint almost had him scaling the jungle gym alongside Leonie. Luckily the elder Reyes had a much better head on her shoulders. He watched with a wicked smile as Cressida managed to intimidate her sister into coming down. With a laugh he stuck his tongue out at the tater tot before quickly hiding it when Cress started to turn back to them.

“I mean why apologize to us you’re the one dealing with her all of the time. We should be saying thank you honestly. As a matter of fact, listen I betcha ya guys haven’t eaten yet considering Xan’s been busy with this party Jasper keeps talking about. So how about you guys join us for our little picnic.”

He moved to let them have a clear view of Ollie, Cleo, and Lila who were setting up their little shindig of their own. With a tilt of his head he beconned them to join. Even Lapis looked calm and relaxed from her perch on the new gal’s dog. He briefly wondered why she took such a liking to Lila but he supposed it was just as Jasper always said cats take after their owners. Mason couldn’t help but butt his nose into others business so it’s natural Lapis would size up the new kid on the block.

“Yeah. I mean we already grabbed new girl. So I guess the more the merrier or stuff like that. Cloud Boy sound's hungry anyways and I mean it’s not like you guys have anything better to do right?”

Oliver Taurez

1591070410227.png
"Oh, it's alright! No need to apologize. Cleo is really fast at helping."

He jokingly pinned the blame on Cleo just to squeeze out a bit of his humor. Lila sat down with him and Cleo, a bit distant from them which to Oliver fixed by repositioning himself closer to Lila. As the food displays itself out in the open, Oliver continued to extend the conversation. A series of questions began to float around his mind, he just has to hand pick the more basic ones from the rest.

"I'm confident that you'll love it here in the village. I'm sure some places are still new to you correct? If so, don't be afraid to ask me or Cleo to show you around! How old are you, Lila? You could be older than me! Some say i look like an 8 year old but i'm actually twelve! *Chuckles* Did Sila help you unpack here? Sila's a really good dog if they did!"

Despite the the other noises radiating around the park. Oliver stays focus directly to Lila, filtering the noises around him. Oliver to some may come off as annoying if misunderstood. One question after another is a habit of his that he is not aware of. Lila's rather shy nature is something that Oliver understood so his tone is softer than ever almost soothing to listen to. He gave her time and a chance to speak for herself but while doing so his attention is diverted to her loyal deaf companion dog, Sila. He gave Sila a great smile only to not get noticed by the dog. He tried to vocally call out to the dog only to realize halfway through that Sila is deaf. He waved to the dog to try at least get a small notice from them.

"Hello Sila! Wow, Sila is quite friendly to other Animals, Lila. Was she always deaf? Actually, i'm curious too. How do you call her so easily? Does she help around the farm too?"

Intrigued by the fact that Sila was not like any other dog Oliver has encountered. He got curious and went to ask a few more questions now related to the dog. He kept his Indian sitting position proper to avoid bad posture and back pain whilst listening and keeping eye contact with Lila.

Afropuppy Afropuppy Nona Nona

evetitle-01-png.687237

20200107_102203-jpg.676452

Evelyn raised a brow at Kana's comment, calling them high value guests. It was enough to pull a light laugh from the girl. She guessed she had a point. Evelyn was the main girl for welcoming tourists and newcomers at the town hall and giving announcements and Kana did know how to shake up hype, probably more so that Eve ever could. Surely the both of them could liven up any event in their way. Maybe she'd keep Kana in mind if she needed help with hyping festival stuff?...Why hadn't she thought of that before? Probably because she always seemed so busy at Dreamdrop. Even if it did mean the two could get to hang out a little more sometimes, Kana probably didn't need extra jobs on her shoulders.

Thinking that over, the blue hair barista had jolted forward with a challenge to race, catching Eve off guard. "Woah! Wait!" with that Eve had taken off too. She guessed being able to run in high heels ridiculously well came in handy sometimes after all, though the height difference was still holding her at a disadvantage with Kana reaching the door before her and flinging it open as soon as she was close enough, announcing their arrival at full volume. Definitely in character for her. Eve guessed she wanted to start off with a bang.

While with a little less energetic gusto than her companion, Eve greeted the room with a "Evening!~" directed to those that had turned to Kana's outburst. A bright smile and an enthusiastic wave with both hands accompanying it as she tailed just slightly behind the girl. "Oh wow, I guess almost everyone has already made their way here!" she commented while looking around. New neighbours had made it here...the recluse librarian was showing his face...Heck, even their waitress and nurse had made it, two who always seemed that little bit nervous and she doubted were regulars at the bar, or any bar for that matter. Maybe she'd get to see them out of their shells a little this evening. That would sure be fun. The thought had her smiling to herself a little.

Her eyes had continued to scan the room until they stopped at not one, but two faces she hadn't expected to see here and talking to each other no less. While she didn't get to hang out with the two together, she had managed to meet the, both separately during her studies there. She guessed that she found those from her home town easily, even in such a big place. Either way, she was not expecting to catch either of them like this in Kore's little local bar. She managed to contain an excited scream and the impulse to pull them both into a huge hug upon seeing them but not succeeding to contain the excited grin that would have matched it, she immediately made her way over with a spring in her step. "Elliot?! Isaiah?!" she called as she arrived next to them. Surely Kana wouldn't mind sitting next to them, right? If she hadn't bounced off to catch some of the other residents at the bar already. After all it was a space at the bar and that was both the girl's destination. "When did you two get here and get to catch up?" she immediately asked. Had she really been that busy with sorting stuff in the town hall that she missed both of them?.

• More Info •

Mood:
Excited

Objective:
Go for drinks with Kana

Interacting with:
Kana, Isaiah and Elliot though she did greet pretty much everyone

Tags:
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess Lumina Lumina

• Character Sheet •

psx_20200511_014946-jpg.723448

20200511_015235-jpg.723449

Even with Cleo busy helping out with setting up the picnic she still couldn't help but notice Oliver was lifting the larger things and leaving the girls with the smaller ones though she was sure she could lift those just fine too. Oh well. At least her was accepting the help from her anyway. Not that he had much of a choice, even if she was quieter about it than Mason would be when offering help she had still more or less just pushed in, just in a subtler manner, it really was the only way to get someone like Oliver to accept help in anything, even something really small like this. If he was asked instead, no doubt he would insist he was fine doing it alone.

As she left out the last of the picnic items she had caught Lila mentioning not being quick enough along with Oliver blaming Cleo for it. Her head whipped around to look at them both, but she just offered them a soft giggle and a calm smile "Ah. Sorry. I guess I took over a little. Sorry Lila." She softly apologised as she placed her hand to her face for a brief moment

As Oliver went ahead to talk with the new girl about her hearing impaired companion and the others were discussing joining them. Cleo's attention had turned to the creature. What a cute puppy. She wondered if she and Bork would get along? Maybe she should have brought him along, she normally did. Oh well. He was probably curled up at home napping with his favourite toy around now. So maybe next time. For now she shuffled over from where she sat and gently held out her hand to the creature as if to show Sila that she just wanted to befriend her. That was if Lapis didnt get upset with the action that was, since she was still on the dogs back.
• More Info •

Mood:
Content

Objective:
Get the picnic Ready, Greet Sila

Interacting with:
Oliver, Lila, Sila

Mentions:
Oliver, Lila, Mason, Cress, Leonie and Zack

Tags:
Afropuppy Afropuppy Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lumina Lumina BriiAngelic BriiAngelic screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

• Character Sheet •

• bdaaef79e0ee7d1a5aac46624a6caeb3.jpg

Interacting With:
    Summer & Emily ( Pik Pik )
    Mentions:
    Hunter, Claude, Theodore, Xander, Elliot, Lumina, Mama Silver, Papa Silver
    ~ Bar-ista ~
    Be Honest || Alessia’s CS File

She stood for a moment shell shocked at the fact that Summer was still staring her straight in the eyes. If not for Kana’s loud entrance through the door it might have taken her longer to compose herself. She was going to send Kelani the bill for emotional abuse, she could have ruined the surprise if Hunter was already on his way. She ignored it for now, reminding herself that ultimately it was still Xander’s Bar.

“You.. you lost a bet? TO WHO?”

She couldn’t believe the thought as she could only remember Summer sweeping the floor the few times her uncle let it slide that she snuck into the fake casino room.

“Wait no. Uncle Claude and Uncle Theo didn’t even tell you they left?”

Her head was spinning not even knowing what to address first. She loved her uncles but Hunter was totally justified in throwing hands at this point, after all it’d been seven years. Eight? Shit she’d lost track.

“They just packed up some clothes and cash and went on a seven-year journey around the world. Don’t let people know but Hunter was really really nervous about taking over the inn. He didn’t feel that he’d do it justice so he was going to try for something else I guess… Then they left a note at the inn that they left and weren’t coming back for a while. Seven years is longer than awhile. Knowing Uncle Claude he’s probably waiting for Hunter to say he’s dating someone first. We get some letters every now and then but only when they plan to leave for a new city or country. Apparently they gave a proper explanation to the Silvers?”

She gave an awkward smile thinking about it. Anyone else wouldn’t be able to keep that up without a stable job. But Uncle Claude was just that good of a gambler… Unless Uncle Theo’s dancing and lessons were bringing in the money. Actually she just hoped they didn’t come back with an outstanding debt.

“Yeah… That’s why I moved down. I’m not just visiting.”

She went back to staring at Emily. This typically shy sweetie was the ward of Summer? Part of her was confused but another just checked off another box of this is why. Yes this made sense now.

“Small world huh Em?”

Summer Storms / Emily Sapphire Lilly
summercomm.jpgem.jpg
Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

"When I left to go see the world myself they where still here and well I haven't exactly kept that well of contact with everyone after I left so I truly had no idea. I think I remember sensei all ways saying he wanted to go see the entire world one day, but I never imagine they would go about it like this. Well, I can't say approve of there approach to getting him run the inn ill be sure to clean sensei of everything he has the next time I see him so they cant pull this stunt again." Summer gave Alessia a reassuring wink and evil grin. Emily was also listing closely to the conversation unsure on how to respond during it, she knew that hunter tends to all ways second guess his ability, but for him to think he cant do the job justice is honesty quite laughable, hopefully, one day he can get over this mindset. She would finally be snapped out of her thoughts a few moments later when Alessia speaks to her directly. "O-oh um ya, small world indeed." "So anyways you were saying we should get a couple of rounds out I'm assuming you mean drinks, here let me help you with that. Hey bartender! get a few drinks for everyone that comes in its on me!" Summer yelled towards the man behind the bar.

• 6a16fbe0ec2cdcde77fc989d639e2d5f.jpg

Interacting With:
    Thomas ( Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne ), Alejandro ( Roman Roman )
    ~ Bar-Ista ~
    Burning Sands || Kana's CS File

CROWDS! Strange very few looked surprised. Ah she’d just have to do better at making a grand entrance next time. Either was she looked back to her not date date who seemed to be reconnecting with old friends. While ordinarily she’d just take the chance to go crash said reconnect and introduce herself to everyone she figured she could always come back and get acquainted before stealing her not date date back.

Besides what type of date would she be if she didn’t get them some drinks beforehand? She found her way to the Bar with a skip as she knew this place far far too well. Every line and tile was impressed into her memory if not from the number of visits then from the amount of times she found herself laid out on them after one too many. But what wasn’t familiar in this atmosphere was Thomas, and man did she intend to capitalize on this opportunity.

With a little sprint she jumped into the seat next to best friend, even if he refused to acknowledge it yet! That is, that was her intention.

“HEY TOMMY BO-”

Instead the chair spun as she planted her butt down and the force had her spinning on the stool as she knocked into not only the bar itself but also fell into the gentlemen who was unfortunate enough to have sat beside her target. Ow. The angle was uncomfortable and if she’d been any shorter she’d have fallen to the floor instead of now half laying in Alejandro’s lap as her back made a funny twist.

She stared up from her position half in his lap half doing her best to not slam her head into the hard floor as her legs held her onto the stool for balance. Thank goodness for gymnastics!

“Oh! Hi Mr. Alex dude, that’s you right?”

Xander Nakamura~Alcohol Savant~The Bar-ista

Xander was concerned for Alessa if only for a brief moment before more guests arrived. She naturally gravitated towards the newcomers, or, perhaps, it would be more fitting to say that they gravitated towards her. Either way, Xander's worries were alleviated by Alessa being occupied with Emily and Summer rather than fretting over the placement of the table cloths. Honestly, he wasn't worried because he thought that she couldn't handle the workload, but it was more like why take all the unnecessary stress when it was time for festivities and relaxation. Although, he wasn't one to speak, living his life precariously from one interesting thrill to another. Each thrill thrust him further and further away from that life of monotony he fled just a handful of years ago. That reminded him that he had already spent a few years in Kore, and it was time for a change of scenery. Of course, he wouldn't leave without notice that would be discourteous to all the folk who welcomed him with warm, open arms. No, he would have to find a replacement bartender, tie up all loose ends. He needed to assure them that he wasn't leaving because he found the village abhorrent; he was leaving because he didn't find it spiteful. The bartender wanted to depart before he got bored of such a wonderful place. Xander simply never wanted this place he was standing to become predictable. Scanning the room, he saw a panorama of lively, energetic faces which he never wanted to find dull, and outside of those hefty, wooden doors were even more people he never desired to become tired of: Lumina, Rhys, Amelia, Alessa, Samuel, Leonie, Cress-

The eye-patched man stopped his line of thinking when the siblings came to mind. They were here because he had invited them those fateful years ago, so it was obvious for him to invite them along once again, right? But, even as close as he feels to them, Nakamura couldn't simply uproot and take them along on a whim. Plus, he was almost 30, coming tomorrow he would be 29. "I'm getting old," Xander sighed under his breath, putting down the glass he had been polishing to death while in thought. Maybe, it was time to settle down in this quaint, quiet town. "Quiet town, hm," he hummed, amused by the adjective with the chaos going around him. Kana announcing her entrance and tossing herself onto the bar stools. New and old, familiar and unfamiliar, all types of people coming together to mingle and celebrate. Turning his head towards Summer, he flashed her a thumbs up. "You got it boss," he responded over all the white noise, "just the new people who enter or all the people who've already arrived?"

Pik Pik

Magic Loving Librarian
Thomas Pasquerella

guWQH0P.png

Thomas cursed his luck from the moment he heard Kana's voice. So much for a peaceful night, the question is whether Thomas should run for the hills, or sit tight like a tree firmly planted by its roots. To be physically tired for the rest of the night, or be so socially tired that he'd accidentally nap several times a day for the next few days. Before Thomas could turn to start his verbal Defence against the Kana arts, before he could even begin to think of the words to use retort and express how much he despised being called Tommy, there came the flying blue-haired woman, already giving the poor librarian anxiety. A blur, a spin, a thud, then a drop. Thomas couldn't help but make a face as if he just saw someone get knocked out by the first punch in a round of boxing. A sound escaped his lips that started out as confusion then molted into a sound of annoyance and disappointment.

At moments like this, Thomas wondered why his parents had to etch good morals into his upbringing. But Thomas, regardless of the person, couldn't let slip the possibility of someone getting hurt if it cost him nothing to ensure they didn't. Not needing to hesitate because he knew Kana had no sense of personal space, Thomas reached down and grabbed her arm before pulling Kana upright into her seat.

"You know, Makana, you really shouldn't be jumping around crowded public spaces like that, could've easily hurt someone. And you should apologize to Alejandro for catching your fall." As much as Thomas wanted to get a word or two in about the abuse of his, he didn't want to be the party pooper here, most everyone at the bar was there for a social event anyways. Thomas was just here to blow away some steam and maybe drink enough as to not dream tonight. However, that didn't stop him from attempting his best stink eye before letting go of Kana's and trying to bury his existence within a drink. Where did his idea of a quiet night listing to his friend play music go? Who had he spited in a past life to gain the torment of an over-bright person such as Kana?
• More Info •

Mood:
Wit's end

Trying to Drink in Peace

Interacting with:
Kana and Alejandro

Tags:

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Roman Roman

• Character Sheet •

Alejandro Guerra

1539055876468.png
Mood: Deep in thought, but now confused.
Interacting With: Kana ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), Thomas ( Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne )
(((
Nothing lengthy but I can say that its better than nothing. )))

With so much on his plan at the moment, Alejandro was simply blind to the world around him. The sound of voices and music being drowned out by the thoughts that consumed his mind. None of them were negative or of any bad nature in particular, but more so about his future here. He enjoyed working at the store and liked the people he worked with, but ultimately his goal was to become an adventurer. But then there was the thought of his family. What would his parents think if he were to go into that field? His sister wanted to move here, what would she think? Would the money be good enough to take care of his parents when they were older and unable to care for themselves? The only thing keeping him from being fully consumed by his inner thoughts was the glass in front of him. Taking a small sip every few moments. It wasn't enough to get him to pay much attention to anything else though.

A few more moments would go by, some of the thoughts passing with time. His mind clearing up as more of them either had the answer he was searching for or being pushed out because there was no answer for them yet. He would then look up from the glass and around the bar, his finger gently tapping on the table now. With a sigh, the finger continued to tap and he raised his free hand up to the glass, bringing it up to his mouth before taking a swig. Placing the glass down onto the table, he raised his hand up to call for another, but before he could get the words out, there was a person in his lap. He looked at her for a moment, tilting his head ever so slightly. "Um... That's not my name." Alejandro responded before she was helped up by the librarian guy. From what Alejandro could tell, the two of them knew each other. Standing up and straightening out his jacket and shirt, he looked at the two of them and corrected the woman, "My name is Alejandro. You were close though."

The idea of walking away crossed his mind, but he hadn't done much socializing since his return from the visit to his parents. He figured he would stay and chat if the two of them were willing. "Hey, how'd you end up falling like that? With so many people here, I would assume someone would've caught you before you ended up in my lap." Alejandro said as his golden-brown eyes went from Thomas over to Kana. "Or you could've caught yourself... Must've been a pretty crazy fall I'm guessing."

H6DM8cQ.png

Location: Bar ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎| ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Mood: Nervous ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ |‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Interaction: Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

What had begun as a relatively quiet night was becoming quite the party. The obvious social distractions around her certainly lifted a weight off her shoulders, although after a while the sound of her playing became drowned out by the many voices. It seemed like a good time to take a break in any case.

"Mmmm~!" She leaned back with a sigh, stretching her arms out and over her head and cracking her fingers. The cup on top of the piano was slick with condensation after sitting for so long but she still took a sip of the room-temperature water. While she had the rim to her lips she let her eyes wander. "So lively." While she wasn't one to shy away from a social event, this was far outside her usual comfort zone. Luckily, the solution to her shyness and a few familiar faces both currently lived in the same place. Cora picked herself up and started toward the bar. "Thoma-" Just as she lifted a hand to wave, something blue came zooming - or maybe crashing - through.

Cora let the failed wave fall to scratch the back of her neck and approached the scene anyway. "That was quite the spill. I thought for sure you were going to take the bar with you." She chirped, leaning against the sturdy surface and tapping it with her flat palm. Awkward? Perhaps. "Are you alright?" It wasn't until after she asked that she noticed Thomas' obvious discomfort, and she wondered what sort of history they shared. It was sort of amusing to imagine, especially when she really looked at his reaction to her very presence.

"Ah- Xander, can I have a drink pretty please?" She turned to the busy bartender and tipped her head onto clasped hands, smiling hopefully. "Do you think I'm doing alright out there? I don't really think anyone is listening anymore though. Maybe I should learn to play more jazz? Oh-! Or rock n' roll." By the end of her sentence she was rambling to herself, fading to little more than a mumble as she propped her elbows on the bar and set her chin into cupped hands.

hZtZyLu.png

original_orig.gif

This was definitely not the way that Cressida wanted to spend her evening. Most of the village seemed more interested in preparing for the party at the bar tonight than anything, so she basically would have had the evening to herself. She could have finally caught up on some paperwork from the end of last season, or maybe she could have invited Zach to just hang out at the bar during the party. There was no rule that the kids couldn’t show up, and it’s not like she didn’t know the blacksmith.

In fact, the two knew each other fairly well, given all of the various weapon and other blacksmithing requests she had personally delivered since the guild’s creation a few years back. In fact, Cressida even had a gift wrapped for Lumina back at the guild that she hadn’t managed to give her yet, what with school starting back up and her hospital stay. If she decided not to spend the evening catching up on paperwork, she would have made a point to attend the party and give the birthday girl her present. But instead, Leonie made a big scene after school and managed to disappear for basically the entirety of the afternoon running around the town even trying to find where she was. By evening she finally made it to the park, where Cressida found her sister on top of the jungle gym for some unknown reason.

Maybe her disappointment in how much of her afternoon was wasted was the fuel to the fire of her irritation at the moment. Either way, it felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders to see Leonie down off the play structure and standing on the ground being compliant. One less thing to have to worry about. Cressida looked down at Zach as she noticed him staring up at the clouds, to which Leonie caught sight of Mason’s pointed in her direction. Her brows furrowed and she stuck her own tongue right back out at him, retracting it at nearly the same time as he did as Cress turned to address him.

tumblr_mvwa2nte6s1rqbxeho1_500.gif

“I suppose you’re right,” Cressida sighed, shrugging a bit. “But she is my younger sister, and thus is my responsibility as her older sister, so in the end any trouble she causes falls on my shoulders. As much as I appreciate the kind sentiment, until this one can learn to control herself…” Cressida grit her teeth as she looked over at Leonie, who met her eyes for only a moment before looking away. “…I’m afraid this isn’t the last apology you’ll hear from me.”

Zach’s mention of the cloud drew her gaze from her sister up to the sky. His ability to be able to notice the strangest things like this was something that she would never truly understand. Then again, she wasn’t the type to really look up and try and find shapes in the clouds. As she looked up toward the sky, she did find a cloud that did look somewhat like his description, and she squinted her eyes to see it a little better. Leonie followed suit, immediately noticing the cloud. “It definitely does!” she exclaimed, and the sudden change in demeanor would have earned a small laugh from Cressida had Mason’s invitation to a picnic not stolen her attention in yet another direction.

ee18a4cfaafd6449924ae902697054a8.gif

“A picnic?” Cressida asked, looking over at the child star just as he moved out of the way to show off the three other children setting it up. She recognized two of them as Cleo and Oliver, but the third was a girl she didn’t recognize. “That must be the new girl then?” She asked, before immediately adding a you behave yourself. directed at Leonie without even so much as a look. The younger girl stiffened for a moment, knowing those words were meant for her, before crossing her arms and mumbling a somewhat dejected “yeah yeah I know…”

Cressida nodded in acknowledgement at her sister before looking down at Zach with a soft smile. “Well, you up for a picnic?” With the way her day had gone, she could go either way depending on what her closest friend wanted to do. If he didn’t want to join them, she was content with just hanging back or even just inviting him back to their place as she brought Leonie home for the night and made food since it was dinnertime. If he did want to join the others, she was more than fine with having a picnic dinner with the kids of Kore.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 11 / 6pm

Mood:
Cressida - less stressed
Leonie - a lil dejected

Cressida - talking to Mason and Zach
Leonie - doing what her sister says

Objective:
Cressida - figure out what to do
Leonie - nothing now

Interacting with: Mason and Zach

aJYH5y3.png

haruka-nanase-gif-tumblr-5.gif

Elliot sat visibly shocked for another few moments as Isaiah’s face registered in his head. How long had it been since they had last seen each other? A decade now? He looked basically the same. Maybe a little leaner, more muscular? His hair was a little longer too. Honestly in this moment, he looked just as handsome as he last remembered him all those years ago before he left Kore for the city. Just looking at him again tugged against his chest a little bit as their eyes stayed locked, an unsure feeling growing the longer they stayed that way.

”Here in the bar or here in Kore?” Thankfully Isaiah was able to break his growing focus away from unsure feelings with a question. He blinked, remembering that he had indeed asked Isaiah what he was doing here.

“Uh… Kore, I-I guess.” Elliot responded, not getting much of a respite as his old friend leaned in almost too close to inspect the menu. Huh. It seems they used the same mint shampoo.

"I came back a couple weeks ago with my sister Asuka." Isaiah admitted, "Couldn't get around to visiting anybody since we had to get settled in. Disappointed I couldn't come and visit you?"

tumblr_oy2txfC1aI1rr3vglo1_400.gif

“I was a little.. preoccupied.” Elliot tore his gaze away from Isaiah as he felt a nudge in his side, looking back down at the menu. Whiskey seemed to really be catching his eye now. Another reminder that his arrival in the village after so long didn’t start on a positive one. It’s not like he was never going to come back to the village. He had actually been talking with his parents about maybe wanting to make the move back. The city was great, and he loved being in the place where he originally grew up, but something in him seemed to be calling back toward that small cozy little village he spent during his tween to teenage years. Coincidentally enough, he had actually been considering coming by and surprising Lumina with his return for her birthday. Fate just pushed that timeline up a few days.

“Although,” Elliot continued, looking back up at his friend with a soft smile, “I can’t say it’s not good to see you again.”

His eyes drifted back to the menu once more, hovering somewhere around the expensive whiskies. Elliot moved with his family away from the city during the summer before he turned 9 years old. He had a pretty well-established life in Cyrene City. Thanks to connections with his mother, he was able to enroll in Cyrene Intermediate Academy for the Arts and Sciences, the city’s most prestigious K-12 school for honing your skills in science, music, and the arts. Despite becoming immediately well-known due to his mother, it’s where he met his first ever best friend Flynn Radkov. It was at this academy that he was able to foster the growth of his love for arts and his continuation of his studies of music (the piano, specifically) that he inherited from his mother. He attended there from age 5 to 9, quickly on track to gaining prodigy and superstar status at the school along the same levels as his mother when he and his family made the sudden move to Kore Village.

DD14DDC74AEAD8F149B81A6B5F52D42C1DCF2434

Even with his intense focus on his studies, he never made sure to forget about his younger sister. Lumina was born the spring he started at the Academy, so she was always on his mind and a bit of a motivator to always work hard. If he could get through his studies and his practices, he would be able to spend more time with her. Lumina was born with a host of health problems, so at his young age it was something he was acutely aware of, even if he didn’t entirely understand what it meant. Knowing the magnitude of her condition, Elliot’s parents made sure to explain it to him the best they could, not wanting to hide things in case Lumina’s condition took a turn for the worse. Knowing this, he always knew his life could change at the drop of a hat and as much as an elementary school kid could, internally prepared for something like that to happen. So when his parents told him they were going to be moving from the city to a small rural town for Lumina’s health around age 8, it didn’t take much adjustment. The hardest part of it all was leaving Flynn behind. Elliot hoped he was doing well.

Moving to the town was a definitely a drastic change in scenery. It was a lot quieter and there were far less people around. There was a lot more greenery and the buildings were no taller than two stories. The air smelled different too. Everything felt a lot more simple, especially his schooling. Not being at the Academy anymore meant he didn’t have such a structured environment for learning, which definitely took his serious mind some getting used to. He had no friends in this town either, which meant having to meet new people if he didn’t want to be lonely. Relating to other people definitely wasn’t his strong suit, but he managed to find and befriend Isaiah Leclair, an excitable redhead with extra sharp teeth that used mint shampoo. The hardest part about moving back to the city was that he didn’t want to come with him.

giphy.gif

“You gonna get anything, bunny?”

Isaiah’s voice nearly made Elliot jump. He didn’t realize how deep he was starting to get lost into his thoughts as he stared down at the varied options of liquor. Hearing the childhood nickname Izzy always called him took him a bit by surprise. He loved to tease him with that name, because it was always sure to get a rise out of him. It seemed today was no exception, and Elliot could feel a familiar heat rising in his pale cheeks.

“D-don’t just call me that in front of a bunch of people… Sharkbait.” Elliot managed out, slipping in his own little nickname for Isaiah. He didn’t call him that often, because honestly he preferred just called him Izzy (oh he was more than aware of how much it riled him up), but if that’s how the redhead was going to act, he figured he’d match the energy. It was a little surprising how easily he was able to slip back into the dynamic of their old friendship even after having spent so long apart, but this whole interaction was the first real normal break Elliot felt he had gotten since he arrived back in the town. And he wasn’t going to waste it.

“I was thinking a double shot of whiskey to start. What about you?”

There wasn't much time to wait for Isaiah's response before he heard a familiar voice behind them.

"Elliot?! Isaiah?!" Elliot turned around to see Evelyn nearly bouncing in place behind them, and he couldn't help but a smile a bit in response to her energy. "When did you two get here and get to catch up?"

"Evie." Elliot responded, slipping back into the nickname he used to call her by. "I didn't get here all that long ago, and Izzy just came up to me not long before you got here." It really was like a wave of nostalgia slamming into him all at once with seeing two old friends in quick succession.

Extra Info

Mood:
Calm / Nostalgic

Talking with Isaiah and Evelyn

Objective:
Enjoy the night

Interacting with: Isaiah, Evelyn

Last edited:
OZGAdDu.png

There was always a tad bit of amusement from the Cress apologizes for Leonie routine for Zach. Partly because it happened nearly everyday, partly because the elder Reyes is always reliably adamant about needing to do so. She after all is far more responsible than he is, although he likes to hope that when he is dependable when it matters. Either way it’s probably for the best he doesn’t have any sibling to care for. At least, no sibling that he knows of. His brows furrowed at that notion. Would his parents ever lie about something like that? A part of Zach resoundingly answered no, but it was a very tiny part. An incredible set of mixed emotions washed over him at that moment. The thought of chasing after a hyperactive machine like Leonie all day everyday made him want a nine hour nap. He paused, reconsidered, then decided ten hours would be better. How does Cress do it!? Is she even human? Such questions went through his mind as Zach peeked with scarcely hidden suspicion at his possibly nonhuman friend. Then an even more draining improbability crossed his mind. What if he had more than one sibling to look after? He literally felt the energy dissipate from his body at the idea.

It took Leonie’s abrupt switch back to her more usual self to break his dive into the impossible…improbable. Her sudden enthusiasm garnered a smirk from the exhausted blonde who was too tired to laugh. A second later and his focus shifted yet again, this time to Mason as the child star offered a picnic invitation. There was a quick mental ‘Ohh’ as Zach with some satisfaction checked off the mystery of the tree gang gathering. Then all at once he was reminded of the dog riding cat and immediately wanted, needed, to know what that was about again. His typically pointless, always impulsive curiosity very, very, nearly made another decision for him. Instead he uncharacteristically hesitated and kept his mouth shut.

The nickname Mason so kindly gave him didn’t go unnoticed as well. In fact it almost endearingly captured his interest since it was the first one somebody gave him. At least one that he could recall and not based on some form of Zach. “Cloud Boy”, he mouthed the words slowly with knitted brows while returning his attention upwards. The name certainly had a ring to it and the scatterbrain blonde did like looking at clouds, but it just doesn’t sound very cool. Nonetheless he appreciated the gesture.

Cress’ voice yanked him from cloudland. He glanced once more to the tree gang before meeting her gaze. Tilting his head to the side he briefly wondered what his bespectacled friend would do. “Umm…” he trailed off realizing he never actually decided what he was going to do. So many tough decisions today.

There was one thing Mason was quite wrong about. Zach did have something to do…maybe. He just accidentally forgot what it was and quite frankly, whether or not it was supposed to be done today, tomorrow or last week. Okay so Mason might actually be right but there was a reason for Zach’s reluctance. Despite being comfortable with the small-town routine that is never routine, he was still unsure of how he fit into the unusual cast of characters. Sure he likes his classmates more than past ones, well, the new girl doesn’t count because new and Emilia’s pranks almost make him too paranoid to sleep in class. Almost. It's just a case of somebody a bit too uncertain to take his head out the clouds. Maybe Mason is actually onto something.

Having apparently decided on his answer Zach picked himself off the ground. Sounding genuinely apologetic he answered,
“Maybe next time I kinda have something to do.”

Interactions- BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Lumina Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back