• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Nona

s o f t b e a n
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

OOC

Our OOC has moved!! You'll find us on discord. Just PM me for an invite!

Last edited:
Silver Fae Silver Fae Hey there. ^^; I just wanted to let you know that your character sheet is posted on the wrong thread. Above the main thread is where the links are, with a link to the actual character sheet thread. :3

Last edited:
Man, trying to find an actual disease that fits the kind of symptoms I'm thinking for Lumina's disease is hard /: probably just gonna have it be some unnamed entity lmao

Oof, anyone interested in romance? Cause, Wisteria needs some growth, and I thought that giving her a boyfriend would be the darned cutest thing.

What are you thinking?
Something chronic/lifelong that would cause her to have to go to the hospital somewhat frequently. Probably triggered by overworking herself as she always does. But also something that would require occasional longer stays in the hospital too. Maybe something blood or heart related?

Yeah, that's why I was wondering if I should even give it a name or just kind of have that be a part of her character and leave it at that ahhah

I definitely don't disagree with that statement, but any harvest moon characters who had been / are sick don't really have named diseases, so I'm wondering if I should even bother. Probably leave it at some congenital heart condition with complications that cause her symptoms.

Nona Nona I just want you to know that I will be going camping for three days, and am leaving today. I will have my farmer finished soon after I return, though. c:

Nona Nona I just want you to know that I will be going camping for three days, and am leaving today. I will have my farmer finished soon after I return, though. c:
No problem! Thanks for letting us all know. Hope you have fun!! c:

Nona Nona I am unsure if you received my private message, but I have decided on Maple Tree Farm for the name of my character's farm. ^^

Just posted my character sheet! Rhys is probably going to be open to romance later on, but if he and another character are SUPER cute together, I'm down for romance! : )

Y’all. I love the characters so far. All of you should be prepared for Lumina to try to be your friend c:

One character up! I’ll get up my farmer character once I finish the art for him :)

Goodness I love your doctor. I can't wait to see him and Lumina interact. xD <3

Ah! Thank you! <3 I worked super hard to make him an interesting character and I'm glad everyone likes him! I really love Lumina too!
I know right? I’m so excited to see how they all interact together :’) :ghostuvu::bishiesparklesl:

Same!! I'm BEYOND so the interactions between everyone! I can not believe that we have such a cool group!

I know right? I’m so excited to see how they all interact together :’) :ghostuvu::bishiesparklesl:
Ugh same. I live for quality character interaction and connection.

Ah! Thank you! <3 I worked super hard to make him an interesting character and I'm glad everyone likes him! I really love Lumina too!

Same!! I'm BEYOND so the interactions between everyone! I can not believe that we have such a cool group!
Aw I’m glad! I tried to make her a well balanced character! I can tell Rhys and Amelia are gonna get along great with my blacksmith. Or at least I hope she doesn’t annoy them too much! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back