• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP) - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ugh same. I live for quality character interaction and connection.

Aw I’m glad! I tried to make her a well balanced character! I can tell Rhys and Amelia are gonna get along great with my blacksmith. Or at least I hope she doesn’t annoy them too much! XD

As much as it may seem Rhys is annoyed, Rhys will probably love having Lumina around with. He's the kind of person who would love just chatting with people, no matter who they were.

And he’ll get to know her pretty well pretty quickly xD she’ll have a nickname for him as soon as they meet.

Aw yisssssss, Lumina is gonna make alll the friendsss
I can tell already that Lumina is going to be the town cutie, just that one person in town who everyone just loves, haha!

I can tell already that Lumina is going to be the town cutie, just that one person in town who everyone just loves, haha!
Shed love that, not because she has an ego but just because she likes to be friends with people. She’s got an optimistic exterior so if it leads to people loving her then so be it. Also she has no idea what might happen with her health so she figures she might as well make as many friends as she can while she can.

Plus she moved to the town during the time period when it was only the older generation and young people were still staying in the city. She loves Kore Village and is excited to see people moving to live in it, so she definitely wants to be friends with anyone who likes the village as much as she does.

Shed love that, not because she has an ego but just because she likes to be friends with people. She’s got an optimistic exterior so if it leads to people loving her then so be it. Also she has no idea what might happen with her health so she figures she might as well make as many friends as she can while she can.

Plus she moved to the town during the time period when it was only the older generation and young people were still staying in the city. She loves Kore Village and is excited to see people moving to live in it, so she definitely wants to be friends with anyone who likes the village as much as she does.

I can tell you put a lot of thought into how Lumina will interact with the others and that just makes me even more excited!

I can tell you put a lot of thought into how Lumina will interact with the others and that just makes me even more excited!
I thrive on character interactions. I love planning out things and world/connection/character building, so its usually at the forefront of how I make my characters/posts. So I'm glad that you noticed the work! I just hope I can follow through with good roleplaying haha

I second this for sure. Lumina is definitely gonna be a cutie <3
I'm glad you think so! I'm glad I get to play out a Lumina with this personality c:

I thrive on character interactions. I love planning out things and world/connection/character building, so its usually at the forefront of how I make my characters/posts. So I'm glad that you noticed the work! I just hope I can follow through with good roleplaying haha

I'm glad you think so! I'm glad I get to play out a Lumina with this personality c:
Im excited to see this version of her too! Both Samuel and Amelia are characters I already had from a stardew valley rp but the thing died so fast that I think I got like 4 replies done? So I didn’t change their personalities or anything because I didn’t get a chance to really work with them haha I didn’t want to waste them c’:

Im excited to see this version of her too! Both Samuel and Amelia are characters I already had from a stardew valley rp but the thing died so fast that I think I got like 4 replies done? So I didn’t change their personalities or anything because I didn’t get a chance to really work with them haha I didn’t want to waste them c’:
They seem really interesting and I'm excited to see how they play out! Glad you didn't end up wasting them!

Second Character and Info Page (still WIP) up! :)

Nice!

Also, I know if I was going to make another character, it'd definitely be an artist. Painting, drawing, photography, all that fun stuff.

Nice!

Also, I know if I was going to make another character, it'd definitely be an artist. Painting, drawing, photography, all that fun stuff.
Ooo sounds interesting!!

And yeah I think I’d like something like that thanks for the help :’) that’s why I decided I’d sort it tomorrow cause I wasn’t 100% sure what way I wanted to go about it...and it’s nearly 3am for me haha

Also I was wondering if people would rather start in spring like the games or start in summer maybe since it’s the summer irl and those summer vibes and such haha

Ooo sounds interesting!!

And yeah I think I’d like something like that thanks for the help :’) that’s why I decided I’d sort it tomorrow cause I wasn’t 100% sure what way I wanted to go about it...and it’s nearly 3am for me haha
Yeah! I thought that could be an interesting character to play around with. I think it's cute thinking of a scatterbrained little artist would be fun.

No problem! I'd just need some details on how you'd want the calendar to be structured and any dates you have in mind for different festivals and whatnot.

ALSO GET SOME SLEEP GIRL

Also I was wondering if people would rather start in spring like the games or start in summer maybe since it’s the summer irl and those summer vibes and such haha
I think it could be fun to start at the beginning of spring like the games, also because its still technically spring hahaha

Yeah! I thought that could be an interesting character to play around with. I think it's cute thinking of a scatterbrained little artist would be fun.

No problem! I'd just need some details on how you'd want the calendar to be structured and any dates you have in mind for different festivals and whatnot.

I think it could be fun to start at the beginning of spring like the games, also because its still technically spring hahaha
Hehe yeah I’d love to see that

I’ll send that stuff onto you tomorrow then and we can work something out :)

Haha June is counted as summer here. But yeah, I get that sticking to the game is nice but I wanted to give people the choice first :)!

Hehe yeah I’d love to see that

I’ll send that stuff onto you tomorrow then and we can work something out :)

Haha June is counted as summer here. But yeah, I get that sticking to the game is nice but I wanted to give people the choice first :)!
Maybe if things with the RP progress well, an artist can move in to the valley from the city!

Sounds great!

Yeah, that's fair. Summer starts near the end of June so it's aaaallllmost summer hhahah. And of course, gotta see what people wanna do!

Maybe if things with the RP progress well, an artist can move in to the valley from the city!

Sounds great!

Yeah, that's fair. Summer starts near the end of June so it's aaaallllmost summer hhahah. And of course, gotta see what people wanna do!
Hopefully! Everyone has been really enthusiastic so far so I hope things do progress enough for that!

Pfft it’s hard to know when summer starts and ends here. Irish weather is strange :p

I'm down for either, but I think it'd be cool to start in summer!

Hopefully! Everyone has been really enthusiastic so far so I hope things do progress enough for that!

Pfft it’s hard to know when summer starts and ends here. Irish weather is strange :p
Me too! I think that would be fun. Maybe I can tie their entrance to the start of a season like some characters do, like the next spring they move in. Because if things are progressed to that point, people are dedicated and are sticking around.

Yeah, that’s fair. It’s been raining for what feels like a month straight here in Michigan.

Me too! I think that would be fun. Maybe I can tie their entrance to the start of a season like some characters do, like the next spring they move in. Because if things are progressed to that point, people are dedicated and are sticking around.

Yeah, that’s fair. It’s been raining for what feels like a month straight here in Michigan.
Eyyyyy, fellow Michigander! *holds up hand for high five*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back