• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• 6a16fbe0ec2cdcde77fc989d639e2d5f.jpg
    Date: Wednesday, Spring 11th || Lumina's Belated Birthday Party
    Time: 6pm || Approaching Evening

Interacting With:
    Evelyn ( Nona Nona )
    Kai (NPC Older Bro)
    Kalani (NPC Older Sis)
    ~ Outside Evelyn's House ~
    Lately || Kana's CS File

Kana was ecstatic she somehow managed to get a solid amount of customers coming in. It’s sad but it may have been because the tourists seemed to be avoiding the gloomy atmosphere surrounding the town as Lumi recovered. She kicked her clothes around she needed to get to cleaning her room but that was a thing for later! Especially since to fit any more clothes in her closet she’d need to commit the necessary evil of tossing some. She had already filled two of her sibs old rooms with clothes and she was starting to worry that if they ever came to visit they’d toss as they see fit. Especially since Snow and KD kept hinting at a family reunion soon.

She had no doubt that they were likely coming down for her 22nd birthday, belated 21st since last year they were all busy with Nani’s surprise engagement. Not that she minded engagement parties were so much better! She stripped out of her clothes from the day switching to something a little nicer, after all even if she were just going down to the bar jeans and a plain tee wasn’t her style outside the house, but today was laundry day. She was a fashionista at heart. She picked a cute skirt with a little dalmation print and grabbed a long loose cute blue blouse. A pair of her cute pumps and the outfit was complete. She grabbed a handbag and tossed her wallet in.

“BY KAI BY KALANI. I have a not date with a very cute girl~”

With an ease that could only come with a longtime use of heels she skipped down the street making her way to Evelyn’s house. Technically she may not have made plans but it was Evie! Evie and her knew each other forever~ Just cause it happened to be because there were few kids in Kore didn’t make a difference. She made her way to Evie’s and started to knock excitedly at the door.

“Evieeeeeeeeeeeeee it’s a free day let’s go get drunk!”

• 66795752_p0.png

Interacting With:
    Lily ( Afropuppy Afropuppy )
    ~ Walking to Town Square ~
    Closer || Mason's CS File

He was getting ready to meet up with the other’s at the kids park. Most of the town seemed to be gathering at the bar for something, his older brother even planned to try to crash in. So being the awesome town that it was it meant that the children's coalition had to meet up. Granted it wasn’t like he wasn’t going to hang out with them if the adults were not at the bar but this just made everything better.

He started to stack the heated containers he’d throw them in a picnic basket for ease but not all of them fit. He’s done four different combinations for possible stacking before giving up. He’d put the heaviest in, the shepards pie, the sodas and juices. He was still left carrying a bag with the blanket, paper plates, utensils, the desert tarts, the cookies, the salad, treats for Lapis who followed. Urggh the things he does for these losers. He’d brushed Jasper and his mom off for the last time exclaiming that he could do it as he balanced it all.

He of course was lying; he wasn’t going to make it the whole way. He’d barely got thirty feet just seeing the bar when he was getting tired. Luckily that same strange girl from Monday appeared in his sights. She said she didn’t have parents right? She’d definitely need to join them then god knows what slop she ate.

“HEY NEW GIRL. Com’ere. We’re having a picnic and you need some decent food for once. Help me carry it to the square.”

Lilliana & Sila

When will he start calling her Lila...
"Hey Mason!" she shouted as she got closer. "Okay, I'll help. But for the record, I eat darn good food. It's from my own farm so I know it's good quality" she said and grabbed two of the bags along with the cat treats. When Lila got the cat treats though she got the attention of Lapis, who she hadn't even noticed before. "Oh the little kitty's here! How did I not notice her? Mason the kitty is yours?" she said as she looked down at the cat.

Lila and Sila had met the cat the previous day, while they were on a walk. It seemed to have problems with sight, judging by how often it slipped up and, more importantly, how it didn't notice the two until Lila said hello to it.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Mason)

evetitle-01-png.687237

20200107_102203-jpg.676452

Ugh permits were soooo annoying to deal with. Here she was home for 2 hours already and she could still feel like she could see those stupid forms when she closed her eyes. Oh well. At least she had them sorted and out of the way for everyone before the next festival. She even got to clean out the back corner of the file storage room in the town hall this week so. She felt pretty accomplished despite it only being Wednesday. Now she just hoped she didnt forget the new filing system she had decided to go with...maybe she should have written it down...

For now though she was laying back on her bed and scrolling through her phone with Bork curled up next to her. Though the huge ball of white fluff was at this point, taking up more of the bed than she was. She didn't mind though. Evelyn disliked being alone so she always welcomed the dog keeping her company. She had zoned out scrolling through some new pictures one of her friends from the city had posted online when she heard a knock on the door followed by a familiar voice calling her name. She immediately sat up and looked towards her window which was open slightly to let in the spring breeze. Pushing open the window she stuck her head out to peer down at Kana below with a bright smile, this was a pretty usual scene that had been happening since the two were kids. Apparently phones didnt change it one bit.

"Shhhh! Pricilla is here visiting with her kid. But I'm totally in!" She called down in a hushed tone with a small laugh. Pricilla had always been the most prickly of the Frost sisters and trying to put calm down a fussy toddler for the evening would only have her scold Evelyn more for causing a ruckus and making him hyper again.

With that she popped her head in through her window again as she quickly changed into a dress and re-tied her buns with matching pastel ribbons. Thank goodness performing on stage over the years had made her impressively fast at changing wardrobe. She gave Bork a cuddle as he now sprawled to take up her whole bed before grabbing her phone and bag. She turned back to grab a box off her dresser, putting it into her bag and heading out to meet Kana at the front door.

"Ready!" She said as she stepped out, closing the door behind her "I can't over do it though. Last time I'm pretty sure I spent the first 2 hours of work forgetting what words were" she joked. As she went ahead and hopped down the steps that lead to the front door. "They're having a party for Lumi today right? I still need to drop her a present." She said as she lifted her bag a little, she had popped the cutley wrapped box in her handbag.

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Go for drinks with Kana

Interacting with:
Kana

Tags:
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• Character Sheet •

H6DM8cQ.png

‎Location: Bar ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎| ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Mood: Nervous ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ |‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Interaction: Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

Her panicked glance had apparently attracted Xander's attention by the way he soon approached. She let out a long sigh and set the papers down in her lap to instead show a nervous smile to the bartender. The clink of the water glass drew her attention. She watched the droplets of condensation slide down the sides and disappear into the coaster. Relatable. "Ah- thank you." The girl was so busy letting her mind wander she had nearly forgotten she was talking to someone, let alone about to play.

"You know, I admire your confidence."

Who's confidence? Cora blinked in surprise and rocked back with a timid chuckle, then slouched against the closed piano keys as she listened to him. Everything he said was pretty much the truth. She had experience and, hopefully, talent. As long as she liked what she was playing and stayed in tune with the atmosphere of the room everything would go well. Nothing to worry about. It was sort of funny how she needed someone to tell her that every time. "Mm... you know, I used to play recitals all the time when I was a kid. I used to have to perform in front of way more people than this." She set the sheet music on the shelf of the piano and tucked a few loose locks of hair behind her ear. "I don't remember ever being so nervous... but maybe that's because I was a kid and I was still learning. Kids are kind of admirable in that way." You can't soar if you don't leap. Cora looked down at the keys and took a breath. "I won't let you down." She suddenly grinned and stuck out a thumbs up as he walked away. In the meantime, she noticed Thomas sitting at the bar with another stranger. Well, at least there was another familiar face.

It wasn't really even as though she was performing, in that sense of the word. Her job was just to give a little live background music to the chatter happening around the bar. Cora looked through her sheet music one more time and stretched her arms as she kicked her feet under the stool. The bar was already decently loud with voices and festivities, and she let herself sort of melt into it all as she got started with her set.

Attachments

• cora header.png
    cora header.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

• 66795752_p0.png

Interacting With:
    Lila ( Afropuppy Afropuppy )
    ~ Approaching Town Square ~
    No Need || Mason's CS File

He let out a huff at the girl’s denial. Farm fresh food huh. Unless he was mistaken a farm capable of being watched over by a child wasn’t going to be a very large one. Especially if the girl had to worry about a dog and her own wellbeing. That was just obvious. He couldn’t even scold her considering that she instantly went obsessing over Lapis.

“Of course Lapis is mine. I’m one of the only two people she likes in the whole world.”

Lapis however turned traitor and went to jumping onto Sila. Wait what, she didn’t even like dogs. What witchcraft was this girl pulling. Lapis started to purr from her new perch on Sila’s back. He glared at her knowing that she wouldn’t be able to see. Lapis you were not getting any more treats tonight!

“Witchcraft…”

He didn’t realize at first that he was letting his thoughts out but when he did he started to stutter to fix it. After all she couldn’t be let on to the fact that Lapis actually seemed to like her.

“I mea- It’s not like- It’s only cause you’re holding her treats geez.”

He kept going. He turned his face away from Lila as it lit up little red with the embarrassment of his bragging being turned right back around on him. Lapis showed once again that she was more than fine with being blind, and could easily make friends with humans other than him.

Last edited:
Summer Storms / Emily Sapphire Lilly
tumblr_p0sdfiYxht1w46s3lo1_540.gif4f5894ed6651e4114b11d1c647760b85122fc79a_00.jpg
Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation
Mentions Lumina Lumina

It didn't take long for the girls to make it over to the bar. Summer would take the lead with Emily following closely behind, it seems like some things will never change when it comes too her shy former mistress, but the fact she seems be a little more comfortable outside was reassuring.
Entering the bar it seems as though most of the place was already set up and a good chunk of people where already and looking around summer could recolonized a few people here but not many, there was a few red heads that summer thinks she recolonized but maybe not. She did however was able too recolonized Elliot and Alessia with the former being distracted by one of the red heads. Emily however already was ruining up too Alessia "Ess! I hope i'm not late is there anything that still needs done? Oh um I brought a friend." "Hello Alessia its been awhile I see you've .... grown." there was a hint of displeasure in the voice of the older women she just cant be taller then one person can she.

Lilliana & Sila

Lila let a giggle out when Lapis proved Mason wrong, seconds after he had said it. But Sila wasn't holding the treats, Lila was, so the cat didn't have a reason to think Sila was friendly. That could change easily. "Well, I don't know about you but I'm going to encourage this weird little friendship they're starting" If Mason was right about the cat liking her because she had the cat treats, then if she gave them to Sila then the cat would like her instead! Without a second thought, she balanced the rest of the bags in her other arm and gave the little bag with the cat treats to Sila to hold. Sila often got to hold her own treats when her owner was carrying stuff and had her hands full, so Lila wasn't worried that she would rip the bag or anything like that. Sila was an intelligent dog afterall.

How weird that the two special needs animals immediately bonded. Sila didn't mind the cat being on her back at all, which wasn't much like her. And obviously Lapis was more than fine with being carried around by the large dog. Especially now she was holding the treats instead. The cat started purring at Sila as soon as she got the treats in her mouth. Lila's plan was working! "Hey, Mason, look! They're becoming friends!" Lila was satisfied and kinda proud of her idea. Why wouldn't she be? It worked afterall.

When she finally stopped staring at the cute animal duo, she noticed they were almost at the kids park. Finally! It felt like they had been walking for more than the 5 minutes they had actually been walking for.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Mason)

Ren Westerly
Mention/Interactions: Open

81f86486e5450a7dbbfadd9963a2cfd5.jpg

Ren drove his car to the bar, while it wasn't far and could be walked to he needed to drive to work soon. Ren wore a suit that looked somewhat expensive but not lavishly so as to stand completely out, though in a small town that's hard to accomplish. In his hand was a small gift wrapped present that he made himself. He had no idea what Lumina liked so he decided to create something based on her profession that he heard about. Hopefully she enjoys it.

Inside was a gathering of various people, some new and some he's seen and talked to. While everyone else conversed, Ren decided to stay by himself. After all he wasn't sure how to converse with these people. With the city it's easier as there is a lot to talk about the going on of the city. A small town however is more difficult due to the familiarity of everyone and it lacks the changing gossip of the city.

He liked the town of course, it's just hard for him to settle in a place where he has no experience with the setting. Though anywhere is better than living in the city, at least here they dont have to worry him looking for them. He is glad Emilia is having fun though, it's been awhile since she's let loose and not have to worry about her image.

Ren took a seat at one of the tables and waited for the star of the show to appear. He did have to go to work in about a couple hours so he didn't have that much time to spend hanging around.

• 66795752_p0.png

Interacting With:
    Lila ( Afropuppy Afropuppy ) Cleo ( Nona Nona ) Oliver ( Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre )
    ~ Town Square ~
    I Got U || Mason's CS File

He was precariously balancing bags and the basket even with the ones Lila freed up from him. He was struggling to see why Lapis was being so friendly with this brand new dog, but he shrugged it off as having just been another mystery of things Lapis got into while he was away. He started to run as Lila used the treat knowledge to her advantage, after all they just got to the edge of the park.

He was quick to pick out both Cleo and Oliver in the distance. He stopped a few feet in front of them trying to not show how it left him a bit winded. He put the basket and bags down with a plop.

“Heya we brought dinner. Well Ma did the cooking me and new girl just brought it over. New girl, Cleo and Ollie. Cleo, Ollie this is Lila the resident insane child living alone. Do you know that she doesn’t even pay someone to cook for her? A whole farm and no proper supervision!”

He started to go off not even realizing he put his arms over his chest and started pacing. As per usual he failed to maintain any type of nonchalance of his image beside his two best friends. When he did start to realize what he was doing he forced his arms back down at his sides.

“I mean! Not like I- Uggh. New girl’s dog even Stole Lapis. Look at that traitor!”

His face was likely a nice shade of tomato red as a response. He never was good at holding back his emotions in front of the two. He looked at the two fully realizing for the first second just what they’d been doing before he came. A sketchbook? He craned his neck trying to see in it without any of the trio noticing.

PSX_20200511_014946.jpg

20200511_015235.jpg

She gave a somewhat proud nod when he commented on Evelyn gifting her the sketch book. It was her favourite one after all and she even had gotten it in the city! Somewhere Cleo had only been once to meet her nephew when he was born and never again, though her mother did promise they would maybe go again in the summer. Hopefully.

When Oliver had began apologising about scaring away her subject she shook her head with a gentle laugh "No. no. It's fine really. I'm sure it will come back, I don't mind, it's been circling the square for a while now." she said with a slight tilt of her head before she placed the sketch book on her lap again, reaching back into the colourful pencil case she had sitting next to her and pulling out a blue coloured pencil "Besides, It's not a big deal, I can just do my own thing with it." she added as she did so, continuing to colour in her sketch. Though as soon as she started to go freestyle with it, the bird seemed to return. oh well. It was fine.

She watched Oliver as he answered why he was there. She figured it was something like that "Yeah, all the grown ups have been busy with birthday party stuff today. The Bar isn't really a kid's place so I guess they didn't ask" she answered as she left her pencil down again as she caught the bird leaving once again. She had seen a handful of the adults passing in and out of the bar with party supplies since she came here after to school. That and Evelyn had mentioned she'd be stopping by there too. She pursed her lips slightly when he mentioned that his work was why he and his grandma had food again talking about working so hard, it was hard to believe they were almost the same age sometimes. "...Aren't you a little too young to be working so hard? My mom says I'm not allowed a job until I'm way older" As quiet as the girl tended to be, she didn't dance around questions. Especially nagging ones.

Though before she even got a chance to get any kind of answer she heard a familiar voice call in their direction. Of course this entrance was much louder than Oliver's quiet arrival minutes before. Because of this she spotted Mason right away upon arrival, many bags in tow and a new face helping him out. Upon spotting the new girl the grip on Cleo had sketch book tightened as she tilted it up at an angle for the others not see inside so easily. She watched in silence as Mason introduced the girl to them, only watching the girl silently when he explained that she lived alone, her amber gaze blinking a few times with a small amount of suprise as her grip on the book loosened again.

This was who the new farmer moving into the vacant farmland was? Being daughter of the mayor meant she did hear some news quicker than others but noone had mentioned the new farmer being no older than she herself was a thing. It certainly caught the girl off guard a little. Though Mason pacing back and forth in a half rant had pulled her attention a bit. Apparently he had forgotten himself, nothing new to them but he normally held himself a little different to new people. She watched him seem to catch himself, a somewhat amused glint in her eye as apparently hiring a cook was one of the most shocking things to him about this. She gently shook her head. "I dont think hiring cooks is a common thing for a farmer...or most people" she reminded him gently but her eyes slowly drifted back to the girl now introduced as Lila "Though..." she trailed off with a more serious expression "No supervision at all? aren't your parents with you?" She questioned the girl, seeing the point in Mason's rant on that front. She hadn't noticed the boy trying to peek her work at this point so she went ahead closed over the book leaving it next to her little pencil case.

• More Info •

Mood:
Curious | Slightly Concerned

Objective:
Find out about the new Girl

Interacting with:
Oliver, Lila and Mason

Tags:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Afropuppy Afropuppy

• Character Sheet •

Last edited:

Magic Loving Librarian
Thomas Pasquerella

com_thomas_Transparent.png

Perhaps Thomas had starred off into space one too many times in his life as he realized that Xander was talking to him. What would he like. He should know this. He just had one in mind. But then it was gone. What was something he could name off that was still sweet? "Uh, well. I had one in mind, maybe I'll remember, but for now just a Mimosa please," he explained almost apologetically as he brought his wallet out and placed his bank card on the bar. "I'll also just open a tab now and hope it doesn't hurt later." Offering but an awkward smile to Xander he turned to look around the bar as a weight set in on his shoulders. Wednesdays should be slow, peaceful, sparse. But yet the bar was slowly filling up with people. It felt like he had locked himself in a cage in a room filling with water, the best thing he could do now is drink away the feeling. Instead of a night of light conversation he needed to get his buzz then get out before his social endurance burnt out. Next drink would need to be stronger.

But at the same time, perhaps he should stick around, if only so Cora has a familiar face around. To choose his own salvation, or to help keep his friend from feeling like they had no support? Sometimes he hated that his parents raised him to be a good person with a conscious for others. How he could her his father in his head, going on about karma and laws of averages like they were the same thing. Twisting around in his seat, Thomas looked at the red head and smiled at the thought of her alone with this villages kids before scanning the room to see all the other faces. Elliot, Oliver, Alessia, Isaiah, Ren, among others. Well, they all have their cliches so Thomas should be safe from being dragged into what was going on, at least he hoped.

• More Info •

Mood:
Mildly Curious

Looking around/sitting

Interacting with:
Xander

Tags: Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

N/A

• Character Sheet •

Oliver Taurez
The Errand Boy

1587868249959.png

Silence, as quiet as the morning breeze. Oliver remained silent throighout Cleo's whole conversation. Cleo is currently not in a state of bad mood to Oliver's perspective, calm and collected like always. It made him feel a little embaressed to even show a little miserability. Regardless, he continued on to show his upbeat side to Cleo. The smile on his face returned as well the bird that has flown from the sky that circled the park.

"Oh, i forgot there was a birthday party at the Bar! Who was it for again?"

Oliver asked followed by a soft chuckle. He has seen the bar multiple times than his fingers could count but never seen it's interiors, not like he's curious or anything. All other priorities overshadows such curiousity. The park was now deeming with life, rays of the sun brought the colors of the park to life. Such view can distract anyone from what they are currently doing if they just stop and take breather to which Oliver just did so. His attention was diverted to the park's sandbox and slides. At any moment he could loose attention to Cleo if Cleo hadn't asked a question that snapped him back to reality. The reality of his life currently standing on.

"..."

The boy was as still as a monument statue. The winds brushed his jet black hair. Oliver did not even have the confidence to face Cleo as she asked the question. Despite the fact that Oliver is no stranger to the question. These are one of the question he cannot answer with confidence. In fact, those who asked got different answers. The time will come that he will get tangled in the web of his paradox. His smile is genuine but his eyes tells another story. The boy had an awkward facial expression, just goes to show that Oliver is uncomfortable answering it. His heart raced, his palms began to sweat and breathing became heavier. It was like being stuck in a position where he had to push boundaries of normalcy. He knew his own grandmother is no longer capable of working as hard as him, he remembers the tense arguments he had with his own grandmother whether or not he should work instead of her. Oliver knows the limits of his own malnourished body but his Grandma is in a far worse situation. Unlike Cleo, she had parents to work for her. Oliver had to fill the shoes of a working class adult, not for his grandma but for both of them. The thought of it alone was enough to drive Oliver to shed a tear in his eye but he kept composed through it. This whole silent trwatment gave Cleo a long awkward silence, barely hearing a good answer. She can just read his face that he just not in a mood to answer. His eyes focused to the sky before he finally looked back to Cleo.

"...I, Have to..."

Oliver just didn't have the heart to tell lies to Cleo, dropping a vague truth head on. He didn't say it was for fun, they switch with grandma from time to time or for the fame of it. The way he said it with a smile on his face, he was sincere for a minute with mix of his jolly side. He is about to open his mouth for further exposition until a new scenario was diverted to Oliver, changing the subject quickly.

It was Mason. The famous child actor of Kore village and a friend of his, along side with was his cat standing on top of a dog he has never seen before. In fact, Oliver saw Mason with a girl he has never seen before. Oliver has seen alot of faces but not that one. Who is she? Where'd she come from? Why does Mason smell like breakfast? Oliver waited for Mason to come closer in order to converse properly with him, along with the newcomer.

"Good Morning Mason! And Oh-!"

Oliver waved a hello to both new arrivals to the park as he greeted them before gettimg cut off by Mason like usual. The boy edged closer to Cleo before facing Mason again as he introduces the new girl, Lila. Oliver cannot tell if Lila is her nickname or real name but he paid no mind to it, atleast he gets to call her something. Mason did not mention the name of dog but maybe because he doesn't know. Regardless, Oliver reached out his hand towards the newcomer Lila.

"Hello! I'm Oliver Taurez! But everyone calls me Ollie. I like to help people!"

A simple intro given by Oliver, followed by a gentle smile similar to Cleo's.

"It's so nice to meet you, Lila. I have never seen you before. This is my good friend, Cleo! She's very nice, she loves to draw. That's Mason! I'm sure you know him. He's a good actor and friend. That's a nice dog you got there. They are friends with Mason's cat. Tha'ts amazing! Say, where can we find your farm?"

Oliver's back to his normal chatty self. His voice and face was more life like now than before. If Cleo and Mason know any better. Oliver's last question we'll lead to one decision. Oliver will find that Farm and help out to Lila without question, that's just how he is. Cleo extended the conversation with Lila,leaving Oliver on standby. Although, Oliver's curiousity did tingle him to ask Mason a question while the girls talk.

"Mason, Are you two gonna have a picnic? Or is that for the Birthday party?"

Nona Nona BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Afropuppy Afropuppy

Last edited:

aJYH5y3.png

c8a18c189eb9aa04d0b6c14f9b206337.gif

If he was being honest with himself, Elliot wasn’t even sure why he was looking at half of the menu. He wasn’t a fan of beer, so there wasn’t really any point in looking at the local brews. Hard liquor was more his thing. It had been since he turned 21. Elliot flipped over the menu to see what the bar had to offer. It was quite a lineup, honestly. For a bar in a village in the middle of a valley that was at least an hour plus away from the nearest city, it was quite impressive. There was a lot to choose from, even including some higher quality selections. There seemed to be a good chunk of options that he knew he would enjoy, which was a relief. He had been feeling like he needed far too many drinks, but only realized it now, and had a feeling he would be partaking in a large number of them tonight. It was a party after all, he was allowed to celebrate his sister’s birthday, right?

Deep down Elliot just wanted this to be a nice normal night. Sure there was a party and he knew his sister wasn’t one for really celebrating her birthday, but she needed some normalcy after everything that had happened. Everything had been so good for such a long time. Why did that all have to be ruined out of nowhere? The situation both upset and angered Elliot, though he’d never tell his sister that. It wasn’t her fault, she couldn’t really control her illness after all. If only there was something more he could do. The artist began to tug at the fringes of his bangs, slowly getting lost in anxiety and thought. It didn’t last long though, with the feeling of an arm draping around his shoulders yanking him out of his thoughts.

Elliot’s head snapped in the direction of the voice that called him a name he hadn’t heard in a very long time. His eyes met Isaiah’s and visibly widened, his body recoiling a bit away from the draped arm around him out of the sheer surprise of seeing someone he knew so well. “Izzy?!” The exclamation came out a bit louder than he was expecting, and a slight flush came to his cheeks at the realization. He brought the volume of his voice down as he continued. “W-what are you doing here??”

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 11 / 6:30p

Weather: Clear

Mood:
Surprised

Talking to Isaiah

Objective:
Relax before the party

Interacting with: Isaiah

Lillana & Sila

Lila was really excited about finally meeting new people. Sila was more hesitant, but was fine with making the cat her friend. A cat and a dog, now that was weird. Apparently not as weird as Lila living alone, she hadn't noticed intil everyone brought it up. "No, my parents live in the city and they let me come in the countryside" she replied to the girl and gave Sila a pat on the head. "Well, I'm not alone of course, I've got my dog"

She heard Oliver's introduction and shook his hand. "I'm Lilliana, but everyone calls me Lila. And this is my dog, Sila. She won't respond if you call her though, she can't hear. Nice to meet you both!" Lila was horrible with directions, so she just pointed at it. "My farm's.. uh... that way. There's a path from it leading straight to town square so it's kind of hard to miss" Speaking of her farm, did she remember to water her crops that morning? Well, too late to check now, hopefully she did.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Nona Nona

Last edited:

hZtZyLu.png

original.gif

"I'm king of the world! And nobody can stop me! Bwahahaha!"

A yell could be heard from the top of the Kore Village park. It was a bit late in the evening but there was a bit of a crowd. All the adults were off at Xander’s bar getting ready for some birthday party. The kids on the other hand, all managed to make their way to the park in some way or another, and that included the two young ones responsible for running the adventure’s guild. The younger of the two, Leonie, currently found herself on top of the expansive jungle gym. A 10-year-old standing at a smidgen less than 4 and a half feet tall, she’s the definition of a firecracker. No obstacle too big to overcome, no foe too great to face, no challenge too daunting to accept. Hell in a very small hand basket. The type of person to hate rules and restrictions, Leonie was absolutely thriving in the village. The air was clean, she had her very own adventurers guild, and she had school but otherwise could basically do whatever she wanted. And right now, that meant claiming the world as her own, on top of a play structure. There was nothing in the world that could stand in her way. Well, nothing except-

LCCE.gif

"Leonie! Get down from there!"

Cressida. The older of the two Reyes sisters, and second in command of the Adventure Guild. (Though honestly, if anyone asked, Cressida was really the one running the guild, Leonie’s name just happened to be on the paperwork.) Leonie’s senior by 4 years, the 14-year-old spent most of her time honestly worrying about her sister and what kind of trouble she would get in. Responsibility and structure was how Cressida operated best under, and that included making sure her sister was taken care of. That had been her job since she was 8 after all. And this situation was no different. Seeing Leonie thriving in the village and being happy was all she could ask for, but she couldn’t let the child run amok after all. She’d rather be painted as a buzzkill or as too strict than let herself become passive, especially given her and her sister’s unique… occupations. Sometimes it was a relief to go to school so she didn’t have to think about all that. Cressida’s eyes made sure to search Leonie’s proudly standing figure for her wooden sword, thankful to see that it didn’t happen to be strapped to her belt. Goddess, why did she always insist on carrying that thing around? Well, that wasn’t the most pressing issue at the moment anyways. "C'mon, you know it's not safe to be up there!"

NippyQuarterlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

The younger sibling did not look down from her park kingdom she saw spread out in front of her. She was king of the world after all, she need not look away from her conquest. She’d give her sister a piece of her mind about that. Hm. What to say to Cressida? Cressida was waaaaay better at words than she was. After a moment’s deliberation she delivered her well crafted rebuttal: "No! You can't make me!" Take that, sis! What do you have to say to that? Besides, she was plenty safe. She could fight dragons up here and be just fine. And she was just standing still, like she as a rightful king would do as they lord over their land. Hearing this, Cressida pinched the bridge of her nose, not wanting to deal with this level of stubbornness already. She should have expected it, but there was still a small part of her that foolishly hoped she’d learn to listen to her the first time. This was not going to be one of those cases it seemed.

"You're making a scene, you stubborn brat!" Cressida exclaimed through gritted teeth, debating if she should just come up to the top of the jungle gym to drag her down herself. Her words only garnered a gremlin laugh from the guild master, who definitely took some enjoyment in getting to irritate her sister. They were sisters after all, what was a sibling relationships without annoying each other? Cressida was too high-strung and she needed to relax. If she asked nicely enough, Leonie might even let her up here to look at her kingdom with her. Instead, she was nagging her about not being safe. She was no fun. "You're just boooooooring!" Leonie yelled back, finally looking down at her sister, seeing the pink haired girl looking absolutely done with her. She gave a childish grin and stuck out her tongue before looking back out at the park, paying no mind to the other kids that she was beginning to also notice. To this, Cressida gave an exasperated sigh, wracking her brain to come up with something that would get her sister down.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 11 / 6:30p

Weather: Clear

Mood:
Leonie:
Energetic
Cressida: Worried, annoyed

Leonie:
Yelling off the top of the jungle gym
Cressida: trying to get Leonie down

Objective:
Leonie:
Enjoy herself
Cressida: get her sister down off the jungle gym

Interacting with: none

20200318_170218.jpg

Zach would typically be home or lost in the forest somewhere in between by now, however he was instead strolling through town today and soon to be arriving at the park. There was an important reason for this but he may have not been listening when that reason was brought up. At least he knows this is when he was supposed to show up for sure! No way he messed this one up...probably…maybe. Oh god was it today or tomorrow? Coming to a sudden halt his brows furrowed in deep concentration. Had he just wasted his afternoon? For a moment he considered turning around and going back home until a loud yell from the park. Any amount of doubt was instantly buried under a mountain of curiosity that carried Zach the rest of the way to find out what was going on.

Turns out the park was pretty lively. Was it because of whatever was maybe possibly supposed to be going on? Who knows! Zach certainly doesn’t but it seemed like nearly all the school’s personalities were present. The notable absence however was probably the most troublesome of the bunch and that might not be good. He probably would have stopped to check for traps had there not been other things to pay attention. It started with the war of wills at the jungle gym and as per usual it was the Reyes siblings taking part. Let’s see, Leonie proudly standing at the top while a very vexed Cressida is waiting below. Looks like little sis is winning this one so far. The sight itself brought a soft giggle from Zach who always found some fun in the matches between the responsible elder and her overzealous sister. This one especially seemed amusing and that was all the reason Zach needed to join them.

As he was heading over he couldn’t help but notice the tree gang along with a mound of who knows what with them. The terrific trio he recognized but there was another kid he had never seen before. Hold on. Is that a cat riding a dog? Why is tha-no stop! Gotta focus! With more effort than one would imagine Zach managed to keep his inquisitiveness from getting too out of control. He decided to start with helping settle the jungle gym standoff then the tree gang’s mysteries. One thing at a time Zach.

Settling disputes has turned out to be a pretty routine thing now. Just like praying for Emilia to go easy on the pranks and listening to Mason flirt with Ms. McKenzie. Somehow it has got to the point that it isn’t a normal day without these things. Just part of everyday life now which would have been hard to believe when he first arrived. But now he’s better settled into Kore and has even made a couple friends. That being the Reyes siblings. Well, he isn’t really sure if Leonie has friends or if she has subordinates. Cressida on the other hand is a more sure thing and he’s glad to be friends with her. Even if lately she’s started to scold him for being just teensy bit late and maybe sometimes resting his eyes in class. Apparently that’s just a stipulation with being friends with her. Oh well. Being around the siblings has also led Zach into being drawn into what feels like their daily duels, no stipulation there he just decided to involve himself one day. Now he’s become the mediator of sorts trying to find a middle ground. He plays it fairly because even though Leonie can be a bit too rambunctious he also believes Cressida needs to sometimes take it easy. It’s starting to seem like his work will never be finished. And Cress wonders why he’s so tired all the time…

Coming to a stop a few feet besides Cress and in front of Leonie’s apparent throne he skipped a usual greeting, “Didn’t you two do this last week?” He turned his head to Cress before tilting up toward Leonie, a sudden look of confusion crossed his face as he noticed the younger Reyes was without her trusty sword. Well that isn’t normal at all and something like that couldn’t just go unasked, “Hey Leonie, where’s your sword?” Naturally he had to give Cressida a look that didn’t hide his suspicion. Mostly meant to mess with her, he wasn’t even sure if something that mischievous was even possible for Cress.

Interactions- Lumina Lumina

Last edited:

• 6a16fbe0ec2cdcde77fc989d639e2d5f.jpg

Interacting With:
    Evie ( Nona Nona )
    ~ On the Way to The Bar ~
    Dancing in The Moonlight (Johnny Lectro Remix) || Kana's CS File

Kana let out a little giggle as Evie came out and reminded her of the last time they had got to go the bar together. She honestly shouldn’t find it as funny as she did considering that the last time wasn’t easy on her either. She always enjoyed a good drink, but drinking enough to wake up still drunk the next day when you had to work wasn’t the best ideal. After all she did her job fine, with a nice pep in her step, but god had she messed up her bar. When the nice buzz left her she could only look in horror as her workspace was covered in sugar and coffee.

“Yeah, definitely can’t repeat that! Kalani still reminds me of it now, can you believe that? Really sis’ gotta loosen up I didn’t mess up any drinks I just had a few extra hours I needed to clean. You’d think she was the one that got covered in coffee!”

She turned back to the house hoping Priscilla would be looking out as she brought her hands up to her face and did a peek-a-boo face humor doing her absolute best to make the silliest faces she could at the window. That woman needed more fun in her life! She bets that having a toddler would be super fun! After all you’d have a mini you to shape as you please. Ultimately she couldn’t spend long doing so though since it was a rather timely affair.

“You know, I heard they were doing a late party thing. Lumina right? Damn I’m bad with dates. She’s your age right? I think I remember her and Hunter always being hip to hip. Mmm I was always the baby Roxas so I don’t remember everything, I mainly remember Kai and Kalani bothering me all day long. Sis though, she sent her some presents. I don’t think they were all that close either with her being a bunch older but she remembered.”

She wondered just what it would be like if she hadn't had that block so often. Her family was great but sometimes she was bothered by how often they butt into all her relationships. She started to pout just thinking back to the memories before she slapped her face and got reinvigorated. Nope no thinking that! It wasn't like she didn't have friends, hell she wouldn't be able to get to drag Evie out if they weren't friends so she needed to just stay her positive self! Embrace the babying!

"Yeah! So we totally gotta party it up! Make up for the oppertunity!"

• 66795752_p0.png

Interacting With:
    Oliver ( Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ), Cress & Leonie ( Lumina Lumina )
    Mentions:
    Cleo ( Nona Nona ), Lila ( Afropuppy Afropuppy ), Zach ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo )
    ~ Town Square ~
    Anoko Secret (Her Secret) || Mason's CS File

He shrugged at his friend’s question about celebrating a birthday. He wasn’t even sure who’s birthday it was. As far as he knew it was just some girl his brother was vaguely aware of, which meant that he certainly didn’t know her. If he had to guess she was probably on the older side in any case. He still couldn’t help the smile that came over his face at Ollie’s mass questions.

He took the blanket out of one of the bags he’d flopped down on the ground and began to spread it over the floor. He kept an ear out for whatever answer that this new girl was going to give to explain why she was flying solo with only a dog at her side. Hearing that her parents let her come out alone he couldn’t help but stare at her. Really?

“Well if your farm’s that close then it’s proba-”

He was going to continue up until he heard a familiar racket. Couldn’t he get one day in peace? Geez they were even spooking Lapis who seemed on edge from the shouting. Worst off if he was hearing correctly then this wouldn’t wind up a peaceful little picnic with friends. Well okay that was too harsh it wasn’t like they weren’t friends its just, different with people outside of Ollie and Cleo. He stood up and abandoned the blanket only making sure to put bags at the corners so it wouldn't fly away.

“Yup picnic, Dunno B-day girl. Hey Ollie could you handle getting the gals set up be right back.”

Sure enough he found the Reyes Siblings. The little ankle biter was at the top of the jungle gym while her older sister seemed to be shouting for her to come down. He let out a sigh and a shrug copying the movements he’d seen plenty of older teens use before. He saw that even Zack seemed to be taking part in the horseplay.

“HEYA LOLLIPOP. DON’T YOU EVER GET BORED WITH THIS SAME ROUTINE.”

He shouted to the younger Reyes on the top of the Jungle Gym. He was half hoping they’d just leave pleasantly but he knew her better than that, man he was gonna have to invite them too? Geez he could already hear his mom’s nagging if he didn’t.

“Geez. Hi Cressida, she been up there long?”

psx_20200511_014946-jpg.723448

20200511_015235-jpg.723449

Cleo wasn't normally one to mind silence too much. Her mannerisms were more than enough to make that apparent at times but not all silences were okay. Such as the silence to a question she probably shouldn't have asked and a tinge of guilt hit her for doing so for a moment or two. Still how could she not question her friend about his work position? It was odd for a boy his age, of course she was curious about why things were the way they were. Despite her curiosity, she let his vague answer slip by this time around. Or she was about to when he then opened his mouth to answer some more. Too bad he had been cut off by the new distractions at the park. Ah well, maybe she could hear about it some other time.

She quietly watched the two boys as neither of them could answer just who the grownups were decking out the bar with decorations for. Which was fair, she only knew from being a pretty observant person and through Evelyn mentioning it to their mother. Otherwise she wasnt really well up on when all the adults' birthdays were.

"The party is for the blacksmith, my sister was making a gift for her yesterday. I think they are the same age? Maybe." She answered with a gentle shrug of her shoulders as she glanced over to the boys before turning her attention back to the new girl. Lila, who was now answering the questions Cleo had placed on her upon hearing her living arrangements. Her parents were all the way in the city? More importantly...her well being was being looked over...by a dog?

Cleo looked to the creature with the normally antisocial cat riding on its back. Goodness. That was not an ideal way to live. Cleo loved her own dog to bits but she would not live in a house on her own with Bork and no one else. Oh she had so many questions on how such a situation like that was happening but before she could a ruckus was starting with the other kids in the park behind them.

Cress and Leonie were at it again. Leonie being a fireball as usual while poor Cress was trying to soothe the situation. Well at least she might have Zack's help? She could see the older blonde boy approaching the situation anyway whether it was to help or spectate the situation. They should probably leave them to it and let it fizzle out...right?

Well, that could have been the plan before Mason began to scream back at the girl. She guessed he couldn't help himself for getting stuck in the middle, with that she just shook her head in a slightly amused manner. No doubt the two would burn out in a bit after yelling back and forth.

She only watched for a brief moment before her amber gaze had flicked back to Oliver who was now tasked with setting out the goodies that Mason brought for them all. 'Getting the gals set up' huh? Well, she wasn't going to sit and Oliver do the work. Sure, it was a pretty tiny job but this was his day off.

With that she had tucked all her drawing stuff away neatly and made her way over to the stuff Mason had left down to go yell at Leonie...or maybe he was going to invite her to join them all. She wasn't sure what his plan was really... Either way she began to help set up, whether Oliver would try to do it alone or not. "Do you want to help us out too?" She asked Lila as she briefly looked over her shoulder at her. Surely getting stuck in with them would feel better than watching and feeling left out.

• More Info •

Mood:
Fine

Objective:
Help out

Interacting with:
Oliver and Lila

Tags:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Afropuppy Afropuppy Lumina Lumina

• Character Sheet •

Last edited:
Xander Nakamura~Alcohol Savant~The Bar-ista

"Coming right up." Turning his back from the librarian, the Japanese man went to work. First things first, he had to decide on which glass to use. It wasn't a hard choice to make; mimosas were simple and classically made in champagne flute glasses. The shape of the glass allowed for easy measurements without any exact tools, so he didn't make any movement towards his cocktail jigger. Instead, he reached over and grabbed the sparkling wine, dry not sweet. Wrapping his middle finger and index around the bottleneck, Xander tucked his ring finger and pinky underneath for support with his thumb being used for guidance as he poured. It wasn't exactly a conventional grip, but this was how his former mentor taught him how to hold it as to avoid wear and tear on the wrist. Stopping half-way up the glass, the bartender decided for a half and half ratio rather than the ratio that relied on a heavier champagne dose. The librarian looked distressed; or perhaps, the bartender was just being overly conscious of his customers. He had to wait to see if Thomas wanted a stronger drink next, not that a stronger drink will get one drunk faster. Getting intoxicated on fruity drinks was fairly easy, they were so easy to down that most of his customers hardly noticed when they've gone almost a dozen of them. Well, their wallets noticed by the end. Cutting through some oranges, he sliced enough to squeeze the other half of the glass with juice. "There you go," he smiled, sliding the glass over to his fellow villager. "You wanted a tab open, right? I hope I'll be seeing much more of you then." Handing back his card, the bartender moved to wipe the citric acid off his knife from the orange.

As he finished cleaning, Nakamura turned towards the fretful Alessia who had practically adjusted the tablecloths ragged. "Do I need any help?" Xander chuckled, shaking his head, "I feel like I should be asking you the same thing, but something tells me that I would just get in your way if the meticulous way you handled the tablecloth was any sign." His eyes quickly scanned the room as more people filed in and got comfortable. The subtle music of the piano in the background blended in perfectly with their chattering. Yet, no matter how talented Cora was at the piano, the volume level of the bar rose as people who spoke amongst themselves would have to get louder and louder to be heard. As the party progressed, Xander looked forward to seeing just how the music would change; but for now, he directed his attention back to Alessia. "I suppose if there was anything that you could help with would be taking orders. It would be slightly more orderly than everyone coming up to me to order individually, but there isn't any pressure. Feel free to relax or work on party preparation."

Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Di68Zw_UYAAEQX7.jpg

After triple checking his double check Max was confident in saying that they were ready for Lumina’s arrival. He was just about to find a seat when he easily noticed his newest neighbor had also joined in on the festivities, or maybe he just wanted a drink. How could you miss him? Not too many basketball stars rocking a suit in the bar tonight. Seemed like Ren was hanging out by himself and Max near instantly decided on changing that. Having been in Ren’s place just a couple years ago he could understand what the younger man might be feeling. A new town with nobody you really know, it’s easy to feel a bit like an outsider. It certainly wouldn’t be neighborly to just leave him sitting all alone now would it? No it would not. So Max began to make his way over just as a thought came to him. Since half the town is here, might as well introduce him to somebody. Was he being an annoying busybody? Maybe. Did that ever stop him? Nope. Quickly searching the bar he eventually found Amelia who looked as if she was finally finished perfecting the decorations. Impeccable timing. Amelia’s a quiet girl but always friendly and fun to talk with thus a perfect choice. With that he set his plan into motion.

“Glad to see you came neighbor. I’ll be right back so you better not go anywhere.” Practically walking sideways Max breezed along the sharply dressed giant and straight for the decorated tables. When he arrived beside Amelia he only stopped long enough to make his request, “Hey ‘Melia come with me for a quick second.” With that he was off again, this time backtracking through the bar until he was once again beside Ren’s table and no sooner had his feet stopped his lips started, “Ren I want to introduce you to someone.” A quick glance to make sure that certain someone was actually there and he continued,
“Actually, have the two of you met yet? Doesn’t matter I’m doing this introduction anyways. Ren, this is Amelia who just so happens to be Kore’s local black belt in karate. And Amelia, Ren is one of our new residents and a former bodyguard of the royal family.”

Interactions- Archdemon Archdemon Nona Nona

• Ashe.Duran.full.2676579.png

Interacting With:
    Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
    Mentions:
    Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat ), Xander ( Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation )
    ~ Lumina's Clinic Room ~
    Gleam || Hunter’s CS File

It was almost time. He sat with Lumina, he didn’t want her thinking that she was being forgotten as the others seemed to mysteriously fade away compared to the full chorus of people that had made their way this week. He gave her a smile not quite sure what was going through her head but wanting her to be at ease.

He’d been badgering her with questions. What she’d want to work on first when she was out. What she wanted for dinner. He was just trying to keep her mind off the bed she was in. He knew she wasn’t content being a damsel in distress, she never had been even in their games as a kid. If left alone too long your own mind could become an enemy, he should know.

"Why don't I get some fresh air in?"

He went to the window and opened it up letting in some of the cool breezes of the evening. The stars were calling, he wondered if Lumina would have had fun with a telescope. He felt his phone vibrate, with a quick check he found it was indeed what he was expecting. Alessia had wrapped up the last of the decorations. There was an "obnoxiously acceptable amount of people." as Alessia put it. Which was good if she had her way she'd drag in the entire town, and he didn't expect her to take to well to that. He looked over his shoulder back at Lumina. He was already smiling but he was sure it grew.

“Hey Lumina, wanna get out of here? I already checked it over with Rhys. It’s about time you get to celebrate a little bit. Even Xan helped out with it. So what do you say?”

evetitle-01-png.687237

20200107_102203-jpg.676452

Evelyn shook her head a little as Kana explained the aftermath of last time from her end. Good to know she wasn't the only one to have a less than ideal work day the day after. Hopefully they wouldn't repeat the same mistake...Hopefully. "I mean, let's aim for keeping it.... less like last time. If we don't you can just blame me if Kalani scolds, might save you a little to push the blame" she shrugged her shoulders. She guessed Kalani was a maybe little stricter too? Older sisters, right? Well. She guessed she was technically one too...but she could never see herself getting so serious. Especially as quick as Priscilla had. She couldn't even remember the last time Priscilla even had a bit of fun with her or Cleo. Oh well. Maybe that's just how she was now? Part of settling down and all that.

Only now noticing that she had taken a few steps alone she turned to spot Kana stopping at the living room window, making silly faces at her nephew and the little kid nearly climbing the window to wave at the blue haired girl before being snatched by Priscilla. Just in time too, with a smile threatening to show on her face she had grabbed the tyke before he could reach the window latch, causing Eve to let out a laugh. Well, at least Felix had a few moments of fun if anything.

After waiting for Kana to catch up so the two could continue on her way she let a joking sigh for dramatic effect in response to Kana commenting on the fact they were all older and how she didn't remember "Ugh. Kana. Don't even remind me how elderly I'm getting" she joked before laughing softly and waving her hand a little "but yeah. I'm a little older than Lumina." she then added honestly "I feel a little bad I didn't help them all out with getting things ready, but I was stuck with work stuff all week. Besides, from what I could tell, Hunter had half an army helping out already with party stuff, I spotted them on my way home. I bet they did an amazing job and for sure I will be helping to celebrate if nothing else" she said with a grin as the Bar was already coming into view and from what she could see of people going in, there really was going to be a bigger than usual crowd in general, never mind for a week day. Which was more than fine, she was expecting it to be tons more fun.

• More Info •

Mood:
Excited

Objective:
Go for drinks with Kana

Interacting with:
Kana

Tags:
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• Character Sheet •

Oliver Taurez

1589860365953.png

"The village Blacksmith? I think i've seen them before but i can't quite remember where..."

Oliver attempted to recall an encounter event with the said blacksmith only ended in failure as he cannot recall anything. He had a questioned look on his face during the thinking minutes before stopping. His attention is hooked towards Lila's dog with Mason's cat that he sees from time to time. To think about it, most of his friends have pets except for Oliver but he doesn't seem to mind. The curiosity for the feeling of having his own pet is still yet to unlock, Sila, the dog whom Lila's only company in farm made Oliver think what can a dog like Lila's provide to her daily routines in life. His eyes then shifted to her owner whom is just on standby. This made Oliver drive forward to interact with her since his friends have already done so. Oliver wanted to know more about the girl especially that she's new in the village. Before he can even open his mouth, another childish voice has announced there presence. No, multiple voices of children. This made Oliver look into the directional source of the voice.

A small girl stands on top of the jungle gym, yelling out her emotions towards the world while two more older children look back to the girl with a worry in their voice and faces. Oliver has seen these other kids before but only from time to time, safe to say they are only acquaintances to him but he is not afraid to make ewer friends other than Cleo and Mason. This made Oliver worry and started to take a step forward already only to stop as Mason already took charge as usual.

"Tell them to be careful! She going to get hurt badly if she falls!"

He cried out to Mason as he warns the kid at the top of the playground's jungle gym. He would accompany Mason except he already sets the orders for Oliver to set up the picnic food for them to which he agreed to do without question, followed with a small nod. He looked back to the packed food and smelled many different kinds of scents in there. Sweet, savory and a bit smoky if he identified correctly. Instructions followed, Oliver started to unpack the goods. Normally, Oliver works alone and hardly asks for help but Cleo will not stand idle and just watch Oliver do it by himself, and so she volunteered herself to help him.

Oliver was caught off guard and looked surprised, the moment that Cleo wanted to help out on such a simple task he can do himself. Cleo was already in a position where she is already helping out. He can't help but smile to Cleo as they both unpack Mason's rather numerous food. Oliver arranged the food at the picnic blanket by size while doing so. He made sure that he gets to carry the larger and hotter food since he is the one with the gloves to lift such items, leaving the smaller and heated food for Cleo. More help is way better than no help.

"This is a picnic lunch to you, Mason!? Look at this! Cleo!"

Oliver joked as he finishes to unpack the rest. Oliver sat at the top left corner of the picnic cloth to rest his legs as he has been standing for so long ever since he got to the park early. He looked up to sky to just appreciate the passing fluffy clouds, gently passing by and feeling of the cool weather.
His attention towards did not took forever however, he looked back to Lila again to ask her a rather simple question.

"How's your days here in Kore so far? Sit down for a while."
Afropuppy Afropuppy BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Nona Nona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back