• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Aviator Aviator omgg ikr it was SO good I loved and related to Beths character so much!! and i will be totally obsessed with that character if you do omg my poor bisexual heart won’t know who to simp over more

Jannah Jannah yes it’s so good!! I binged the whole thing in one sitting, I was worried I was going to get bored of all the chess scenes but it’s SO INTENSE?? It’s such an emotional roller coaster, you’ll love it

Aviator Aviator omgg ikr it was SO good I loved and related to Beths character so much!! and i will be totally obsessed with that character if you do omg my poor bisexual heart won’t know who to simp over more

Jannah Jannah yes it’s so good!! I binged the whole thing in one sitting, I was worried I was going to get bored of all the chess scenes but it’s SO INTENSE?? It’s such an emotional roller coaster, you’ll love it

Only reason I didn't binge is because I just started last night and I had to get up early this morning, haha. I would have otherwise.

a z u l a a z u l a Katia looks amazing, and your template is exquisite! Just two little things before I add her to the list: First, please add just a few more sentences to her personality; I really want to get to know her! The other thing is (and I totally don't blame you for not knowing this; I probably wouldn't either if I wasn't part Russian), in Russia, there are gendered surnames, so as a Russian woman, Katia's last name would most likely be Volkova, while her father and brother would be Volkov. That, and instead of a middle name, they use patronymics... if her father's first name is Aleksandr, her middle name/patronymic would be Aleksandrovna. But I'll let you decide whether or not you want to edit the original name you gave her, since I doubt that's something a whole lot of people would catch on to. Otherwise Katia looks great, and I can't wait to see her in action!

artfvlly artfvlly Oh my lord, Queen's Gambit was so great, am I right? By all means, go right ahead with a Beth-inspired character! Is it bad that now I feel low-key tempted to make an Ilvermorny professor who's Benny Watts incarnate?
thank you! i added onto her personality a bit. i'm 50% russian but i honestly don't know much about the culture, but i fixed her last name!

Might change my professor to a secondary simply because it feels weird being the only person playing a professor.

I feel like we should have a separate thread for character sheets since they're getting buried by everything else.

Completed character forms are linked on the roster in the first post! So far we only have Katia.
On a slightly unrelated note some of these sections on the app are like impossible for me to answer. The name meanings, for example. I just use name generators typically so it's not like I have any idea what my character names actually mean. To me it's usually just not a relevant detail to the story.

That's okay, then just omit whatever questions you can't clearly answer, so long as they're not any major details.

My professor is part of the Yom family, a Korean wizarding family I created on another site. I figured this would be an interesting opportunity to expand on their lore!

Hello everyone,

It appears that this thread has expanded its purpose beyond roleplay recruitment. We would like to ask for you to create a separate thread for character applications/ occ chatter/ any other roleplaying needs outside of recruitment in the Extra Pages forum so that other recruitment threads aren't pushed out of view. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back