• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hmaGcCTg_400x400.jpg

now that i've set the mood, hello there! i'm Azula (Az if you like) and as the name implies I am a chaotic bisexual who will send you stupid memes. despite my casual and chaotic ooc talk, i am a very serious writer (samples linked lower down the thread). I am looking for a casual or long-term roleplay partner. I work full time and honestly my muse just comes in goes in waves. I will fully geek out over characters but sometimes my muse disappears for a bit. Truthfully, I take quite a few hiatuses throughout the year. I am looking for a long term partner who is okay with my busy schedule and inconsistent posting. Sometimes I reply 5 times in a day and sometimes it takes 2 weeks for me to even open RPN. I need someone who understand that I have roughly 2 working brain cells at all times. please dm me if you're interested, let me know your writing style and what plot(s) you're interested in.

my writing samples can be found here and here.

๐˜ผ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š
- i'm a 24 year old female living in eastern standard time.
- i have been writing for 10+ years, write in third person, and consider myself semi-lit to literate, my posts vary from 300 words to 1500 depending on my inspiration.
- I always play a female character, but I almost always double as a male character too. I usually prefer MxF as a main but can do FxF and MxM as well.
- I love ooc chatter, it helps me get even more into the story if we can be friends outside the rp.
- i am a character fangirl and i will absolutely make playlists, pinterests, and headcanons for our characters.
- I am much more active on Discord so let me know if that's something you're interested in.
- I can write onsite through threads/pms or over Discord, just let me know your preference.
- I have ADHD so if i haven't replied in a while please poke me, chances are I just forgot to respond.
- Fine with darker themes, I love to make my characters suffer for the character development

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง
- please be respectful
- please be semi-literate (3+ paragraphs a post)
- use proper grammar (doesn't have to be perfect!)
- please be 18+ as mature themes may be used
- romance is a must but shouldn't be the entire plot
- please be willing to double (that way we both get a love interest)
- please contribute to the plotting and ideas, this is an equal investment

I am very flexible with plot and what not, so message me if you like any of my plots below or like my characters and have a plot of your own in mind. All I care about is that our characters are each complex enough to keep the story interesting. I have split up my tropes (small quotes, songs, themes that I like) and fully thought out plots separately. I have listed the plots I'm most interested in below, but I am open to any ideas you have as well! Please note that I am interested in playing Muse A and looking for you to write Muse B. I typically prefer writing original characters with original stories (no fandom involved) but I do enjoy writing fandoms as well (ocxoc, ocxcc, and rarely ccxcc), my fandoms are listed below.

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ
word bank
rivals to lovers - enemies to lovers - rivalry - slow-burn - pining - arguing - opposites attract - found family - grumpyxsunshine - complicated romance - coworkers - roommates - bands - drama - fake dating - soulmates - forbidden romance - jealousy - mafia - boxing - assassins - superheroes - super powers - action - espionage - crime - reunited friends/lovers - morally grey - space opera - star-crossed lovers - myths - god/goddess - anti-heroes - fantasy - medieval fantasy - war - royalty - 10 Things I Hate About You - beauty and the beast AU - HadesxPersephone - character development - character arcs

song inspirations
ivy by taylor swift - maniac by conan grey - falling by harry styles - nfwmb by hozier - willow by taylor swift - cherry wine by hozier - norman f-ing rockwell by lana del rey - meet me in the hallway by harry styles - to die for by sam smith - fine line by harry styles - honest by the neighbourhood - supercut by lorde - bad guy by billie eilish - hush hush by the band CAMINO - roslyn by bon iver

my pinterest is linked here, this is where i keep all of my characters so feel free to browse.

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ

HadesxPersephone
Original story or Modern AU, there are endless possibilities to explore with this one.

The Arrangement
Rent in NYC is expensive, but the opportunities that await are more than worth it. So, Muse A began looking for a roommate when she finds a roommate ad with a catch. Rent will be completely free, if Muse A is willing to pretend to be Muse B's fake girlfriend so that he can receive the inheritance money his grandparent's left him under the condition that he was in a serious relationship.
The deal seems too good to be true, because it is. Muse A is messy, emotional, and overly optimistic whereas Muse B is a neat freak who bottles all of their emotions inside. These two are struggling to find a way to co-exist while also trying to convince Muse B's parents that they are happily living together in a serious relationship.

Academia of Love
College class projects can lead to some unusual pairings. Muse A is a workaholic, if they aren't studying to keep their scholarships they're working to pay for the tuition that scholarships don't cover. Muse B doesn't have to worry about paying for college, but they do have to worry about following in their father's footsteps instead of pursuing a career they actually love. These two have absolutely nothing in common except their school project, or so they think.

All Is Fair...
Muse A is a cut-throat, up and coming lawyer who needs a night off. One too many drinks and a handsome stranger lead to a wild night that has her running out the door the next morning without so much as a goodbye. She plans to never see the stranger again, until she walks into the court room the next morning to find him (option 1: as her client or option 2: as the opposing lawyer in the case). Things get very messy as she tries to stay professional while the no-longer stranger seems to have other ideas.

Papparazzi
The time has finally come for the annual battle of the bands. Muse A and her band have been fighting for this opportunity for years, there is nothing that could possibly stand in their way of winning. Except, maybe Muse B and his super famous band. Musa A has looked up to them since she was in high school, but there's a reason they tell you not to meet your heroes. Both musicians are competitive and what started as friendly competition turns into a fierce rivalry. Bonus plot: fake dating for publicity.

Violent Delights
Muse A is the oldest daughter of a crime family, and though she knows the family business inside and out, she'll never take over the family because her brother is the chosen heir. Muse B is the son/leader of the rival family, and tensions have been growing since shipments of goods have gone missing and territories have been invaded. Each gang blames the other, but perhaps someone else is to blame. The two meet at a masquerade gala attended by the most infamous and wealthy, and as they start to realize that the other family isn't as bad as they believed, they have to fight to convince the others that someone else is trying to tear the families apart so that they can reap the rewards of the carnage.

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ
in order of how much I'm craving them at the moment

Naruto (CRAVING!!!)
looking for ocxcanon or ocxoc. could be convinced for ccxcc.
Canons Characters I Want to Write Against: Kakashi. Maybe Itachi or Sasuke.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Sasuke, itachi, Shikamaru, Ino, Hinata, Asuma, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, most Akatsuki members. Just ask about anyone not listed here.
Canon ships I would write: KakashixSakura (age appropriate AU), AsumaxKurenai.

Attack on Titan (CRAVING!!!)
looking for ocxcanon only. AU preferred.
Canons Characters I Want to Write Against: Levi.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Erwin. Just ask about anyone not listed here.

One Piece
looking for ocxcanon, ccxcc, or ocxoc.
Canons Characters I Want to Write Against: Zoro.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Nami, Ace, Law, Luffy, Raven. Just ask about anyone not listed here.
Canon ships I would write: NamixZoro.

Wednesday (CRAVING!)
Canons Characters I Want to Write Against: Xavier Thorpe.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Tyler, Wednesday, Enid, Ajax. Just ask about anyone not listed here.

Star Wars
Canons Characters I Want to Write Against: Kylo Ren/Ben Solo.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Poe, Finn, Han, Leia, Anakin, Obi-wan. Just ask about anyone not listed here.
Canon ships I would write: Reylo.

Harry Potter
Canons Characters I Want to Write Against: Draco.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Harry, Hermione, any of the Weasleys. Just ask about anyone not listed here.
Canon ships I would write: DracoxHermione.

DC Universe
looking for ocxoc or ocxcanon. could be convinced for ccxcc.
Canons Characters I Would Write Against: Jason Todd, Dick Greyson, Wally West.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Damien Wayne (older), Wally West, Tim Drake, Steph, Cassandra Cain, JasonTodd, Dick Greyson. Literally so many more, just ask.
Canon ships I would write: DickxStarfire, JasonxStarfire, JasonxArtemis (the Amazon), WallyxArtemis Crock.

Total Drama Island
DuncanxCourtney only.

Game of Thrones
looking for ocxoc. could be convinced for ocxcc or ccxcc.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Daenarys, Jon, Khal Drogo. Just ask about anyone not listed here.
Canon ships I would write: DaenarysxJon, DaenarysxKhal Drogo.

looking for ocxoc or ocxcanon. could be convinced for ccxcc.
Canons Characters I Would Write Against: Zuko.
Canon Characters I Can Write: Sokka, Katara, Azula. Just ask about anyone not listed here.
Canon ships I would write: ZukoxKatara.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back