• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
RIKARD M. Walterson

PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403
(Open)
Location: Oakwood Academy For Heroics - Common Area & Boys Dorm Lobby.

Just as time ventured on - the sooth jazzy tune that was being played on the fourth years' speaker had ended before a bubbly and energetic female voice came out with a small little chant followed by a punk-rock-like song filled the ears of all that could've heard. Where Rikard had gotten onto his phone - his ears perked up as he then heard the voice of a boy. His hair-masked face/head looked up and his eyes shifted towards the one whom was approaching him which had been the hat-wearing boy whom seemed to be rather new.

Nodding his head as he spoke once more & responded to him. "Yuh - Don't worry bout it. One of the Fourth Years is gunna pick up y'all juniors for Orenitation!~ However - Could you sign the entrance sheet? Academy needs the sigs' of the students who are arriving or coming back." Finishing off his small bit of information only to peak up as he heard a comment about his stand which caused his large, white teeth to shine through the thick bundles of hair that covered most of his face as he respond on that comment. "Dayum Straigh, Skippy. Ya need a pick me up - I got everything... Well - Almost everyhting." As he stopped speaking - his mouth disappeared underneath his hair where his necklaces jingled around which distracted him from a small white thing that went past him from the corner of his eye. A single-blink occurred that instantly picked up the sign-sheet and noticed a name written & a 'small ' thank you. Raising a brow as he looked over the paper til he heard that voice.

"The disrespect from Cuphead is real! How can I scare off any buddy - I'm just a big 'hole Teddy Bear." Speaking while rolled his shoulders and looked over one of his shoulders to see his fellow senior ; Cupun had been one of the students in his year that could've kept up with Rikard and the two often train together & spar against others. Where Cupun spoke to the two younger teens to get them ready - A slight jab from Cupun got his attention right-away where he looked over and his mouth was revealed with a small frown and a playful tone coming out of it as he said. "You know wut... I was gunna head to 4th period today after skipping everything else but since you said that... I'm not gonna spar with you for a week & I'm not coming to fourth, today. Cuppo the real-life PG-13 Rated Cartoon Character. *Snort.*" l A rude snort as he twisted his mouth into a grin before he looked over the name on the paper: Jason Riviera.

Hm. Fast Kid... Took some of the snack- Pausing in though as Rikard noticed that some of the things on his stand had been rather... strange.... Rikard realized that Cupun add some things... A long-wind sigh blew and a portion of his hair was blown away from his face that he lean back on the chair. Lastly but not least; the girl out of the group spoke and the first that she said caused an audible giggle where his attention had been but he kept his laughter (mostly) to himself; that he then heard her ask a question which got a quick respond out of him that he gestured his gigantic hand forth and pointed his huge-baseball-like finger forth out of the door. " Yuh - The Girl's Dorm is the next building over. There's gonna be a 'uge sign on the front that says 'Girl's Dorm' Ya can't miss, Silver-'ead." A relaxed tone came out that he then picked up his phone once more and went back to whatever activity that he was doing. Hopefully - he would managed to get the younger year students signed and he can leave the campus to do his grocery shopping.

Last edited:
I walk around aimlessly as I try to find the orientation room, it's got to be close hopefully. I turn the next corner,bingo I found a massive room with people siting and standing around the room. "Aha! There you are!" Keeping my wings closed by my back I make my way through the crowd and find the girl I saw earlier. I stand next to her,well as close as I can get with wings. "So you never did tell me your name, what is it? And don't be to worried about me I usally hate meeting new people" I turn and gesture toward the crowd. "But you just are amazing because you share a dorm with me and you have wings kindof like mine. Say we could be friends, right? Then we can help echother and stuff." I really look at all the people in the room and start getting a little anxiety ish. I sit down on the floor and envelop myself in my wings and turn my wings into a fearful blue.

Interaction(s) ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Interaction(s):
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Flame had been moving with their signature silence through the halls, wings drawn up around their head. By the time they got to the orientation hall, a slightly familiar voice from earlier caused them to cringe, dig their own wing-claws into their neck, and hunch over slightly. They already had a headache from the restrictor and kinda felt sick...

Their tail uncurled from their legs and lashed. Flame dug their claws into their arms which were still under their wings. "I—ah..." They paused. The language they used wasn't English... nor Japanese. They forgot the words for it... Valiaek came so easy...

They shook their head and tucked it into their wings, hunching the appendages over their face anxiously.

They wanted to go home...

But at the same time...

They needed to do this.

But that didn't mean they had to speak.

The air trembled just a bit, heat shifting around slowly.

Flame bit down on their tongue and it abruptly stopped.

I peek up from my wings and notice a smaller crowd then before I get up folding my wings back as I also change them to a faded orange yellow color. I stand next to her and ask " so..um what..er.. can you teach me to fly I'm really not good at it and you look way more experienced." I sit back down on the floor and curl up this room is a bit chilly

((Flame's pronouns are they/them)

Flame physically flinched away when the other stood, head turned to the side but still staring at the ground. They didn't want to move... if they moved, they'd run. They couldn't move.

But they also couldn't speak.

So they stood there. Like an idiot. Head down, mouth sealed, and tail twitching like it wanted to hit something.

Don't let your quirk do anything. Don't move. Breathe. Focus.

And as it turned out, Flame could do neither of those things.

Riza noticed that the girl looked a little scared almost. " Hey it's ok I really am not going to hurt you. I just want a friend so that I'm not lonely here, it is my first year after all. So..um would you mind telling me your name atleast, please." I say in a soft non threatening tone as I stare at the girl.

(Again; Flame's nonbianary. Please do use proper vocabulary.)

Flame arched their wings over their head, looking like a vulture in the way their posture was.

But they slowly moved their hands out from under their wings, restrictor in full view and started signing, not feeling up to speaking. "You can call me Flame."

Immediately after, they slipped their hands back into their wings and shuffled to the side a bit, away from the other. Their ears were beginning to ache from being pinned back so far for so long, and they kinda felt...

Dizzy.

Oh.

Right.

Breathing is a thing.

A thing that they hadn't been doing.

Yu-Jun Tan
Direct interaction: Rage Rage PlusUltra PlusUltra BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403
Indirect interaction: Selee-01 Selee-01
Surprisingly expressive... Is what Yu thought of the big guy at first. Yu always remembers first impressions. He stood by whilst letting the man chatter on about. Satisfied with the provided answers, an orientation was a sure way to get know anything about the whole school. With the grin he still had on his face, he would like to say...

"That's great to hear! Absolutely great! Where do i sign?"

With a bubbly attitude. Heading straight into signing the papers provided by the huge student. Is he even a student? To him it doesn't matter as he already helped him with his little wandering adventure around the campus. Brandishing a pen out of his uniform pocket like a small knife pecking for a attack, his hand laid onto the paper as he is guided where to officially sign his signature. The boy at first written his first name in Korean before half way realization hit him, which made him slightly blush and quickly strikethrough his name and rewrote it to English again.

"Woops, My mistake... Here you go. Take my pen, if you don't have yours right now."

Turning back to the silver haired girl on stand by. He placed his golden yellow push pen besides the sign up sheet to let them sign their signature. Just as when he stepped away to give the girl a bit of distance. Another higher figure has entered the conversation. A higher student introduced as Cupun, School prefect. His looks alone made him noticable from the crowd in a single look, compared to his rather lazy appearance. His tie isn't even properly set. To Yu his surely a guy to remember if things school related is concerned. Announcing the already announced notice. Yu Mustang kiddo kept his mouth, pretending that he didn't know where the orientation is and to confirm he asked.

"Noted, sir. Where is it taking place?"

Banter between the higher years of students began but Yu stayed out of it not saying a word to the two. Internally he is excited to be hearing the orientation better yet the training. Drowned out by the conversation around him. Mustang's cap shaded eyes monitored the hallway. A decent looking hallway that has the same nostalgic feeling of going back to a primary school again but the difference here is the language difference. Plus this place actually looks less creepy looking if he were to imagine it at night. Or so he thinks. While quietly observing the hall about. A distinct figure stood out among the faces passing by, it was almost ghostly to Yu. A blonde student with an innocent appearance caught his eyes. It was only a few seconds but to Mustang it felt slower. Can't even tell if they looked at his direction. Finally broken free returned attention back to the silver haired girl. Yu simply shaked his head off. He thought nothing of what he saw.

"I have got to stop zoning off..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back