• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BlueJay1403

Supernatural Rights Activist
All In Character (IC) actions will take place here, with the setting being the Academy, the village of Oakwood around it and the nearby towns/city. Go ham!
The RP starts on September 4th, the start of a new year at Oakwood. Those students who are in the school dorms (most of them, it's technically a boarding school) are moving in.

Jason Riviera - Arctica
The Heart of the Party
05:58...05:59...06:00. An alarm rings out over a dark room. No matter how quiet he makes it, the noise is enough to awaken the young boy. Jason, opening his blinds to the sunrise, is full of energy and immensely excited to begin his schooling at Oakwood, an actual hero academy! After he's had a shower and gotten dressed in his uniform (standard is white polo or blouse, black trousers/skirt and a blue blazer/sweatshirt), he was made breakfast by his father Nathan, the hero Crystal King, who was awake at this time normally. The two talked on and on about heroism, Nathan sharing his own experiences at Oakwood in its first years, until the time came for Jason to leave, lest he arrive late.

With a heartfelt 'au revoir' from Nathan and Jason's sisters, he loaded his bags into the car of his mother, Kali, and they drove the short distance to Oakwood Academy. Once there, another goodbye was said and Jason was left, with his few bags, to enter the school. Jason could barely contain his excitement, though the pervasive noise of student chatter was something of a damper, and the boy made his way into the academy proper to find his dorm.

Clarabel Kellie - Shooting Star
No surprise to find herself the first one in the dorms. Clarabel couldn't help but wake up at heinous hours of the morning to start her day. Four and Five in the morning were completely acceptable hours to find the Kellie household in full swing. The family, her mothers, and two younger siblings, all abuzz and ready for the day. Of course, today would be no different as they were all so excited for Clara's start to school. Talking about it nonstop and not letting Clarabel say a word. At this point... Clara only felt nauseous, not that she told.

Clarabel would sit on her new bed and daydream awhile on her possible dormmates. How strange or fun they might be. On this Clara could remain optimistic. This was an academy for heroes, only nice people could attend. Right? Clara didn't let the itch of thinking about previous classmates get to her as she stood up and took a better look around the place. Attempting to distract herself. Today would be about new and exciting things! Other schools were old news, time to move on. The edge sat with her as she continued on, distracting herself while waiting to meet her dormmates.

'Telepathic Valiaek.'
"Valiaek."

'Telepathic English'
"English"
"VSL"
"ASL"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The members of the Kadoshi household were not morning people.

Flame awoke to the sound of her horrendously annoying alarm and a whip-like tail shot out, slamming into the tiny device and sending it flying into the wall, where a pillow taped to the wall cushioned it and it dropped into a basket.

The draconic apprentice rolled off the bed and thumped onto the floor, splayed out and multilingual curse-words just... pouring out of their mouth. "Goddamn, diurnal, fucking schools." They were used to waking up near five.

PM.

Not in the morning.

After about a minute or two of mourning over their lost sleep and coffee immunity, Flame hauled themselves up, got dressed, and walked into the kitchen, spotting Jet finishing up cooking an omelette. 'Hey, kiddo!'

'Hey, Jet,'
Flame yawned, plopping down at the marble counter. ''M not hungry, though, so can we just—'

'Eat, Flame, you'll need it.'
He looked over his shoulder with one of his signature 'dad' looks, ears twitching.

Their tail twitched then lashed, wings folded onto their shoulders and trailing on the ground. Instead of protesting, they ate obediently, but didn't finish it, beginning to feel a tad sick. He caught onto the change in pattern immediately and leaned down, bumping his forehead against theirs. 'You'll be fine; There's no reason to be nervous. You've already gone through Garnet's training.'

'This is from an entirely different subject, though...'
Flame bit their lip, fangs digging in to the soft flesh.

'Think of it as training. You can beat me in a fight hands down. You'll be fine,' he assured them, humming.

'We don't use quirks during training...'

'You want to be a scout, don't you?'

'Yes! Of course, but...'

'Then you have to see it through... okay?'
his tone softened and he looked back up at them, ears perking.

'Okay...'

'
Come on, you can get something else to eat later if you're not hungry. Let's get in the air.'

Flame offered a small, grateful smile as he helped them out of the chair, wings flicking. Jet herded her out to the balcony, which they had built years ago. The scaled student took a long breath of the thin air. Five-hundred feet in the air, top floor of a highrise. They plucked a scale necklace off the doorframe and fixed it to their neck, double looping it to keep it out of the way.

Then, with a running start, they leaped, wings staying tucked and tail straight. They burst through a low-floating cloud and fixed their eyes to the street below.

Fortieth story.

Thirtieth.

Twenty.

Ten.

Half.

One quarter—

Flame's wings snapped open with a sound akin to a leather belt snapping. Their wind-ridges flared as they opened their wings to their fullest extent with a crow of elation.

'Watch the street!' Jet warned, following above them at a higher altitude.

'I'm watching!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't even take fifteen minutes until they got to the school, both of them thumping down on the neat path in unison. Flame carried a messenger bag, the thing strung over a shoulder and balanced between her wings.

Awkward silence followed until Jet leaned down and wrapped her in a hug. 'Be good, okay?'

'Alright... try to sleep some?'

'I can try,'
he chuckled, patting her shoulder and pulling away. 'I'll see you later.'

Flame offered a small, nervous smile and he tucked a feather behind her ear, waving.

Then he was gone.

Her apprenticeship with the hero Jet Kadoshi was done.

Something new had started.

Last edited:
Yu-Jun "Mustang" Tan

A new morning has come to awaken the future heroes of Oakwood high. In a small pearly white little house, near the edges of the city's marvelous varied buildings and colorful people. A boy leaves his home again to attend a Hero school. Oakwood Hero Academy, a school made to mold future protectors of the future. Yu-Jun Tan is one of those individuals whom passed the exam. Schoolbag in hand and his ever black cap worn on his head, he is ready to attend the first day of school. Leaving through the cream colored door, he looked back to the lonely living room of the house with the sun only illuminating the room.

"Home's gonna be a little lonely for a while. But i promise you won't feel lonely."

A slow close of the front door whilst leaving his softly delivered message through and a new adventure begins. Donning the school's uniform, Yu's legs took him down the early morning road walk to school. It was a roughly 45 minute walk from his home to school, luckily Oakwood has a dormitory. This made it very convenient for Mustang despite not having to live in a dorm before. The boy walked in rather strange pathways. He's seen walking with the morning public later seen alone in shady places where people won't normally walk pass by. A soft grin retained through the early morning walk but his eyes were as indifferent as a mechanical being. Eyes that watched the road and the world he walks in. It is so far unidentifiable on what he is currently feeling but he doesn't seem to be in a bad mood either exterior appearance-judgement wise.

Arriving almost just in time in school, thanks to his strange pathways that made his travel shorter by taking it as a shortcut. There it is! The grand view of Oakwood Hero Academy. It's just like what's advertised, despite the hit of loneliness in a foreign school. Mustang was actually pretty confident in walking towards the designated dorm. Moderately excited for the class he is going to be in, Yu must first find his dorm which he found quite very fast within a few minutes. Like a nomad setting their new camp, Yu wasted no time putting his stuff down to establish his new home. It was all going so well, why did Mustang's smile disappear?

"Hehehe... Why are doing this to yourself?"

Yu glared into his dorm's bright window. A monotonous voice was present for a short moment before he returned to normal. With a gentle shake of his head he returned his pace back to reality. He is a future hero in training and that's what he should be doing. Let's see, he's already in uniform, his dorm is set and he's basically ready to head to class. Only option left is to leave the dorm and try to find the class room. Closing his dorm shut behind him. He quickly realized that there are students as early as here now. To think about it, he was just tossed in with little orientation. Is he suppose to know where the class room is already? A feeling of uneasiness crawled in his kin but he has to keep his cool face steady. Asking around wouldn't hurt, that's exactly what he did. A lone student with black roams the boy's dorm halls.

(Open to interactions)

Haruka Nishiki
Tags:
(Open)

RI3JQvh.png

The morning had proceeded like many before it though with the importance of what was to come hovering in the air giving a feeling of excitement and anticipation regardless of the morning routine at the orphanage. What set this orphanage apart from many others was the sense of family among the various children present, working together to put together the morning's breakfast and lunches even as their carer had yet to return from his morning exercises. The way things went, some would often question if he looked after them, or they looked after him, if you were to ask either party they would, of course, respond that it was the other. Haruka herself was doing what she could to enjoy it, after all should now she had gained admission into the academy these moments would become but halcyon days as they were replaced with a focus on the school, as each going there own direction in life that may lead them apart.

Sai was working towards being a writer, Sazuka with her acting dream, Choji his sports, countless different views of the future but for her? She was set on that of Hero, the type of hero she saw every time she looked at her foster father. The girl rubs her sleeve absently tracing a finger over the water like designs within the black ink covering her arm, tattoos were not exactly something a kid should have but to her they were cementing the promise she made to herself, marking herself with a physical manifestation of her conviction so they would never forget what that meant. Her finger stops at a raised section, imperceptible due to how it meshed with the designs but it could be felt underneath, it was not one of the many scars gained from the life before the Orphanage but the one she gained when her father came to save her. That look in his eye, the way he stood, without a word speaking of his reputation her captors must have known deep down what was about to happen, regretting their actions when they came face to face with the man known as the Dragon.

The whistling of steam broke Haruka from her reflection and once again the morning was in motion, there would be no more time for any preparations, the moment she stepped out the door she would need to be ready for the days to come. A short while later she was securing her red scarf around her neck, smoothing out a well worn but cared for a black sweater and the straps of her bag while looking to the door with nervousness, so much though that she did not even hear her father approaching from behind. There were no words shared at first, he looked down silently but with a gaze that put her at ease, that told her everything would be ok and she could only smile softly in return as he gently put his hand atop her head. She didn't need to tell him how she was feeling as he already knew, the uncanny sense he seemed to have so all she could do in return is wrap her arms around him in farewell before running out the door with a wave behind her.

In the present Haruka had arrived at the school with the oversized duffel bag over her back as she looks around for the dorms in the alien environment, keeping a set face despite how lost she appeared with home comfort already fading as the seconds of her search ticks by. After a few failed attempts she seemed to have located the female dorms, or maybe just dorms in general? she didn't know if they split it by gender or not but as she enters the common room with a key in hand she attempts to acclimate to the area before seeking out her room.

Brook Rivers
Tags:
(Open)

jH7BLdD.png

The rolling clicking of suitcase wheels resounds over the courtyard as numerous boxes appear to be being pulled by an invisible force, a tall redhead leading the precession as her hair flows behind them and shimmers under the light. Her uniform appeared to be pressed neatly with a skirt that flows down to her ankles, bright focused eyes with a confident grin, walking as if the entire place was hers. This was her first step towards the top so she couldn't show any less than the best, it wasn't only herself she needed to do this for, but for everyone from the old school who had faith in her, her parents, and the hero that had recommended her.

Heading through into the Dorms however she makes a beeline for her assigned room, followed closely by a heard of containers in a train ready to make the place feel just like home.

Riza arrives at the school and quickly waves at her parents after exchanging 'i love you's and goodbye's' with her one very large bulging suit case in one hand and her bag of dried fruit in the other she was ready to do this. Deep breathes girl you'll do fine. I reassure myself. I'm slightly nervous.

I walk up and into the school finding my dorm room fairly easy, and start unpacking all my junk, it takes about 8 minutes to get all the way unpacked. I lay on my newly sheeted bed and think about what living here will be like as I eat some of my dried fruit. Do you think I'll have a dorm buddy? I think to myself. Do you think they'll be nice to me? Do you think they know what dorm there in? Oh for goodness sake shut up brain. Let's get some fresh fruit from the cafe maybe after you eat your dorm buddy will be here. Oh all right. I get up off my bed and make my way toward what I think is the cafe.

Last edited:
Flame took a deep breath, watching the silhouette of their adoptive father fly out of sight.

Right...

Breathe, Flame.

Just gotta breathe.

They stalked off to their dorms, having committed the school map to memory. Their tail curled in around their body and their wings tucked to their shoulders, clamping down and refusing to move. They even covered the restrictor, thankfully enough.

So, Flame dipped into the dorm rooms, light steps near-silent against the floor. They pulled what seemed to be a steel rod, about half the thickness of their fingers and maybe an inch longer than their middle finger out of one of their pockets, twirling it around their fingers and completely ignoring the fact that it was filled with a painful neurotoxin.

It was considered one of their personal items, being one of the many things that could snap their concentration in case they got out of hand. Think... an EPIpen but specifically designed to bring as much pain to Flame as possible to make sure they couldn't do anything with their quirk.

The Guild also happened to use them for combat, but no one needed to know that.

Flame silently identified the people passing them, but paused at their dorm. It had someone else's scent on it, laying over the cleaning chemical but having no presence of its own. They'd been there, but left. Awesome.

Quickly, the thermokinetic pushed the door open, slipping in without a sound. They noticed the other had already unpacked and prayed that they wouldn't be back until they were finished and could bail.

Actually, now that they thought about it, all they needed to set up was Acer's charging station. Awesome.

And that's exactly what Flame did, yanking out a small, metal back box and separating half of it. They fiddled with the half they'd popped out until it could clip onto the sides of their ears. They set it up on their right ear, clicking it closed around the base, and slipped a small glass screen into their sleeve.

Now...

Where to go where they wouldn't meet anybody?

PlusUltra PlusUltra
For a time Clarabel looked over the furniture designated specifically for her. Primarily the bed frame and mattress. Any cloth or wood couldn't last especially long under her use. Although she didn't immediately set things ablaze... And earnestly tried her best to be careful. Well, not all quirks are created equal. Clarabel would just have to accept the good with the bad. At least despite her accidental incidences of arsine, she was still allowed to attend a school as nice as this.

After nearly an hour, maybe more Clarabel couldn't be bothered to check, other students started to trickle into the common area at a reasonably consistent rate. It appeared primarily first years in the beginning, at least as far as Clara could judge by appearances and expressions alone. All of them sharing her curiosity about their new space. Taking in the common areas first and making quick to their dorms to stake their claim. Clarabel waited patiently just outside her dorm for her dorm mates. The excitement, worry, thrill, and nauseous all collectively churning her insides. Making proper good icecream of her organs.

Then something caught Clara's eye. A tall, beautiful, bright red-haired girl that absolutely radiated confidence. The kind of confidence Clara could only dream off. This girl made straight for her dorm, free from any distractions, straight to where Clarabel stood waiting.
"Ah!" Clarabel perked up and for the time the nervousness dissipated from her posture and her voice came out strong and confident. Even through the speaker of the helmet, which came out reasonably clear and clean, "you must be, one of my dormmates?"

Brook Rivers
Tags:
CeriseFern CeriseFern (Open)

jH7BLdD.png

Stopping in her stride she turns to the new voice, a strange feminine voice emanating from what looks like a modern space helmet causing her to blink and tilt her head in confusion for a moment before smiling widely her composure back in force, her mouth slowly opening to speak and a strong accent flowing out "Aye that wid be me, Nice tae mak yer acquaintance" extending a hand out slightly to her new dorm mate as the rest of the cases come to a stop inside the room. "Ad say yer lookin a bit peely wally but that elmets in the way, but a gonny no dae that. That sed, ye mentioned one of, so ow many bonnie lasses am ah gonna be with". Slowly she walks around the room looking around, trying out the beds firmness for a moment and taking stock of what was around. Aftera moment she tilts her head to the side and all the cases roll towards her little section of the room while she thinks where to put what.

RIKARD M. Walterson

PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
(Open)

A long-yawn escaped him as his large and shrouded head rested against the harden-plastic of the bus-interior. A 4th year student was currently on his 'merry' way towards school which he would send study, training and learning all that it means to be a hero.
Absolutely stupid. That was just words; it was more like a high-class school that worked you academically with privileges that can be taken away in the snap of a finger if you were meeting the standards or you would get the boot in a snap of a finger.

Actually; that was what Oakwood Academy had been for the gigantically, robust Rikard M. Walterson whom had awoken early in the morning. It was several hours before the beginning of the new-year which he sat up on his sturdy and pleasant mattress which sprang back to normal as soon as his weight was free of the support; shifting around the pure darkness which a set of morning clothes adorn him as he went on his way to get everything ready.

A large skull was pelted by the heat-water from the shower-head which a popular, curly 'activating' shampoo filled the mess of wild-hair caused by his slumber had loosen and twisted around. Just as he had done-so; he got a sweet-smelling body-wash and cleansed himself of the grim and sweat which formed from his sleep.

Sighing as his nose was beginning to work and he smelled the air or rather; his body odor. His nose flared and he felt a frown form on his face... It wasn't coconut-butter bar-soap that his sister forced him to buy... Despite it was 4 dollars pricier... His skin was so smooth... Well; as smooth as his massive hands could've been when they were callused to a point that it was like concrete but that was beside the point.

Moving his hair out of the way and getting a mouth of piping-hot water which he drank as his eyes went wide from the heat and finished off his shower.

Just as he woken up somewhat; he managed to head right back towards room and get changed. Dressed in an... ugh... 'Ahegao' t-shirt whilst he wore a Japanese-styled baseball jersey on himself; it's stark blue contrast the manga-page white of his short. Bleached-white baggy jeans had been put with a black-belt with a fishing-badge as a belt-buckle which this outfit was finished with sports socks and slippers as well.

Whilst the fourth-year was a one of the kind guy; his choice of attire made him stand-out as well. Rikard's summer-school and some of the Fourth Years had been hard as some of them would be starting later in the day compared to the early-bird first-years or second-years; didn't matter as he was planning on getting some stuff done before the rest of the kids arrive.

Just as he had completed his hair by placing the large bands which formed huge locks of hair to help compact the huge mass whilst he shook around his head and his face was completely covered by his hair in a familiar-form. As he was currently thinking of his plans for the day... Getting his ear chewed out by the headmaster was worth relaxing without writing down a lecture or undergoing another drill.

Grabbing a couple of silver-rings that was put on his left-hand exclusively where a couple of large silver-chains was wrapped around his neck. Heading over to a mirror and fixing up his attire to look 'nice' in his eyes.

Some Time Later

Rikard was currently relaxing in the lobby area in the front of the school with his 'phone' in hand and a speaker in the other-hand. What he had done was set up a 'stand' of sorts; covered with canned coffees, teas & energy drinks with saran-wrapped pastries and numerous goods with a sign on the table.

'WELCOME TO OAKWOOD ACADEMY, BOYS! GRAB A DRINK AND GET READY.'

'1 SNACK & CANNED DRINK PER PERSON, PLEASE.'

Whilst headphones had been placed in his ears; it appeared as if a giant was giving out free-stuff to fuel exhausted male students as they arrived inside of Male Dorms. Some of the fourth Years Boys had woken up and snatched some before going towards their dorms for the day whilst some of the girls peeked in to get some sweets which Rikard reluctantly allowed... One of them hugged his head... or his arm but if he was more normally-sized; he was sure that he was that he would've gotten a face full of developing woman... Shaking his head as he thought about it.

'RESPECT WOMAN, YOU SONVA-.... Blah, Blah & Blah.' His tired thoughts journeyed to his older siblings' advice but he couldn't really recall all of it nicely at the moment. One thing that Rikard noticed was a girl.

She seemed pretty from a far whilst she got prettier as she got close which got him to raise an eyebrow whilst he had noticed that she seemed to walk by...then return from another place...only to come out of another place. That was very impressive to get lost at Oakwood... To be fair; Rikard could only sigh before he beckoned to her.

"Hey; Pretty Girl who brought sexy back with silver. Ya lookin' for the Girls' Dorm?" Just as the older-teen said that; he also noticed a boy whom seemed... out of it? Well - He looked chippered when Rikard saw him on his way before he went to the kitchen but that had been besides the point.

Just as he caught him wandering around for the final time that got a responce from him. Outwardly speaking towards the much-smaller boy.

"Yo; Teenage Girl's Bedroom Fantasy. Why you wanderin' 'round 'ere, dawg." A question came out of his seemingly non-existent face given his face was shadowed.

Just as he spoke towards the two... They understood one thing.

This guy was crass & spoke weird... Very weird.

A soothing jazz-tone played from speaker as Rikard's attention traveled to his phone where he went back to... whatever he was doing.

Last edited:
PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Four- Judging by the beds," Clara thought maybe she didn't need to say as much once the other girl had already entered the room to take a look around. Claiming one of the three normal untouched beds. Still, she wasn't one to just ignore a question. Taking a seat on her own bed as she watched the procession of luggage parade to this girl's corner of the room.

"The names Clarabel," had they skipped over that part? This girl was speaking... Well somewhat gibberish. Clara understood most of it. They didn't exchange names which seemed like an ordinary thing to do here. They even so much as shook hands, something Clara was sure only adults did and it felt strange a classmate initiated as much out of her. Yet this girl had skipped over her name somewhere in that mix, "and you?"

1596585797888.png
Michael Braun- Luminescence

Open for interaction

Michael walked into the Academy, a black duffel bag over his shoulders. He was wearing a plain black shirt and jeans, stolen a few weeks ago. He took a moment to remember the layout of the school, and sauntered into the dorms.

He tossed his bag onto his bed, and looked around at the various people. Putting on a cheery smile, he waved politely.

Yu Jun "Every Teenage Girl's Fantasy" Tan

Like a lone wanderer whom has no place left to go. The boy passed halls, room facilities and other places with his feet leading his body to who knows where. Time ticking by doesn't seem to be an issue to Yu by showing a strolling walk pace. Yu jun's ears have caught attention to a voice that seems to have been directed towards himself out of the blue during his walk near the lobby of the main campus. It was only 3 minutes and he is already called by a stranger. Knowing Yu, he of course turned towards the source of this call and to his surprise it came from a large dude, near a small booth of snacks and refreshments to he assumes is his. Before he did entertain the question he took a quick look around to check if he is really is being spoken to and not another guy. He seems to be the only guy present close to him so it's surely him. Yu even pointed to himself with a face of reassurance. With a small nod towards the large guy.

"Oh, good morning. I'm currently looking for my first period class. Just moved in."

He said with a mellow yet upbeat tone. The boy walked closer towards the stand slowly, hands in his pants pocket and black cap shading his eyes. The closer he got the more the height difference became visible. The dude was towering over him, not that he finds it strange. In fact he remained to keep smiling. Given Yu's appearance he was obviously not from around here but so was the girl the guy called out too. Both of them had some asian looks on them. Maybe that's why they were both called. His attention did after came towards the silver haired girl acknowledging her presence with a tip of his cap, much like compared to how a cowboy tips his hat to a lady. Only for few seconds though as his attention turned back to the big guy and his stand which he seems to see as a bit strange. Gotta admit the guy already called him something like what? "Mr. Teenage Girl's Bedroom Fantasy"? Which he did not get the refference for but did internally giggled a bit on what to call him rather than the typical "Boy" or "Laddie". The guy was crass but he paid little mind to.

"Nice stand, Though."

He added politely, pointing at the refreshments.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Rage Rage

M: Rage Rage Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre PlusUltra PlusUltra
L: Boys Dorms/Common Area
Cupun Nunurjuk
For the Fourth Year, this day was much like any other: waking up inordinately early (around 4-5 AM), exercising/training for about an hour, showering, dressing etc. But this day was different. As Cup was heading into his final year at the school, he had run for (and gotten) the position of Prefect, representing the Anglion house. This meant that, among other things, Cup was in charge (along with the 7 other Prefects) of First Year orientation. He had one of the 3 dorms in the corridor seperate from the rest, so it was a quiet arrival and settling in at the school and Cup was ready to begin the day around 07:00. Cup had seen Rikard setting up his stand earlier (and placed a few extra items when he wasn't looking) and now he walked into the dorms' common area once more.
"'Sup Rik? Seen any of the First Years coming in or did you scare 'em away already? Orientation is starting soon and we need them down here." The coal-haired boy looked quite smart (or posh) with his uniform neat and his smile fixed. That would change. "Oh, and before I forget, do you want to spar later? A load of us are doing it in the gym 4th period." His grin and the look in his eyes at the thought of fighting his classmates again (especially Rikard) after the summer was evident, and he hoped the loud-mouthed 'Engine' would be just as energetic.
Cup turned to see who Rikard had been talking to and waved to Yu-Jun and Haruka. "Hey! Welcome to Oakwood! I'm Cupun, one of the Prefects, and the orientation starts in about 15 minutes, so make sure you guys are ready by then." Cup's expression was quite warm and welcoming, though it beccame a bit mischevious as he kept talking. "Sorry about this meat'ead," he said, motioning at Rikard, "He's a better fighter than he is a talker, right Rik?"
Jason Riviera
Jason didn't have much trouble finding the dorms - his parents helped at the school often and he had spent enough time with them there that he knew fairly well where most facilities were. Entering the common area of the boys' dorms, though, Jason listened a bit to the talking across the corridor before walking in. He had his hood up and what little luggage he had was in a bag on the small boy's back, so not much about the fox was that noticeable. Once the talking had died down (meanwhile Jason grabbed some refreshments, signing 'Thank You' to Rik) he signed 'Hello everyone' and cleared off to the second floor and his dorm, hoping to unpack his stuff before the rest of the students arrived and the dorms got noisy.

Last edited:
Brook Rivers
Tags:

jH7BLdD.png

"Aye, Hoo's it gaun? Brook Rivers, naut sure if tha room had us full to bustin or sam name list. Best ta check anyway. So what class you on?" the taller girl slipping her shoes off with her feet while leaning back on the bed, the footwear floating over to the side of the door as she does before starting to unpack in a similar manner. The thought of being roomed with another three girls did sound like a bit of a tight fit but she couldn't exactly be expected to keep a room to herself.

Haruka Nishiki
Tags:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Rage Rage (Open)

RI3JQvh.png

Haruka herself turns blinking towards the strange voice, staring somewhat flat-faced and blankly at the boy as confusion passes across her eyes, trying to decipher just what was just said. "Nani?" the effect only intensifying as they turn to talk to another student as well. He did mention the girls dorm so that was at least something "Erm, I am looking for the dorms yes?" the look in her eyes not changing as her head tilts to the side slightly.

There had been many things she had been expecting when she ventured out the doors, this was not one of them, like some random event encounter with a potential translation error maybe? in either case this may be the new dorm of this place so might as well roll with it.

Tags -
(Open) PlusUltra PlusUltra
Location - Dorm 008-F, Oakwood Academy​

"Wouldn't it be a waste of space," and of furniture, "to add beds if no one is going to use them?" It was getting suspiciously close orientation now if Clarabel's watch was anything to go by and their other two roommates weren't there yet. Late or maybe they found something better to do with their time? If they were older than they probably didn't care about the dorms as much, not being a novelty in their newness.

As Clara was about to say something else she could hear a girl outside the dorm drumming up the attention of the other students. It sounded specifically as they were calling for the first year's attention. So Clara peeked out the door to get a better look and hear exactly what they were saying. A prefect warning them that orientation would be starting soon. A good warning to have for the more scatter brained of the bunch not paying attention to the clock as Clara had.

As I'm walking in an unfamiliar hallway I pass quite a few students, they look like 3rd years. I wish I knew where the cafe was. I sigh. It can't be too far away right? I glance at the clock on the wall, " oh no I better hurry up or I'm going to miss the orientation" I sniff the air. Since I only eat fruit I have a pretty good sense of smell for only fruit mostly cherries and pears as they are my favorite fruits. I quickly follow the scent of pear until I find them in a cafe. I grab a couple pears and shove them into my bag. Taking another one to nibble on, I walk as fast as I can careful not to smack my tucked wings on anything as I race back to my dorm before the big orientation. "Oooh I hope my dorm buddy had arrived, I wonder if they will be like me? Nah probably not. But who knows?" I somehow manage to make it back to the hall in record time where my dorm is and walk up to the correct door and start turning the knob to walk in.

Possible interaction(s): ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Shit.

Too late to think now! No thinking only running.

Orientation was creeping up behind them and someone was turning the doorknob to the dorm. Yep. Nope. No thinking. Just moving. Let's do this.

Flame silently darted to the window only to discover no shit, Sherlock, it's locked.

This was going to be how they died, wasn't it? Cornered in a stupid dorm and still...

And still holding a highly painful neurotoxin-laden needle. Okay. A little better, they supposed. But their wings were half open and the restrictor in plain view, pain lancing up and down their arm and wrist from it.

Not to mention the headache they'd been attempting to ignore.

They looked like a cornered animal, and one very long fang was digging into their lip, almost to the point of drawing blood.

Don't move.

Don't move.

Maybe they won't see you.

((Interaction(s): FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 ))

I notice the other person in the room as I walk in oblivious to there terror I say. " Oh hi you must be my dorm buddy, your wings look awesome check out mine!" I flare them open and send colors shimmering through them. " So ah what's your name?" I sit down on my bed and pull out a pear and start eating it. Waiting to see if they will talk to me. " It's a nice place here isn't it I had alot of trouble figuring out where to go though." I lay down still chewing my pear.

Interactions: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Flame's wings, even half-open, took up the better part of the length of the room, the fingers brushing against the walls and spines on the ends clicking against the wood. "I... need to get to orientation. "

That was the last thing they said before practically bolting out the door wings snapping shut and concealing everything from the shoulders down. Their tail came up and closed the door as they left, silent as a shadow.

While now was not the time, Flame was panicking. They were panicking a lot, actually, and just wanted to run until their lungs gave out...

But they weren't supposed to run in the halls, so as soon as they figured they were far enough away, they slowed to a walk, shrinking in on themselves. Their tail tucked close to their legs, their wings curled in, and what little sound they made was gone.

Riza looked at the other half dragon human as she ran out the door. "Oh? Oh! She must just be desperate to get to the orientation. Yeah that's it." I race out the door to follow her because maybe she knows the right direction. I listen carefully for sounds of where she might have gone but she seemed to have just disapeared. I start slowly walking in the direction I think the orientation is.

Brook Rivers
Tags:

jH7BLdD.png

"Always chance some bint threw em in for insurance, that and Lotsa businesses act like numptys with there cash if budgets not all spent at end of the year. Betta having too many beds than not enough aye?" The girl shrugs before noticing the helmeted girl peaking it out and looking on something in the hallway while she proceeded to unpack the objects and clothes from the cases into the proper places, including a large cushion-like object with a great deal of tubes sticking out. The room did have a decent size at least, especially given the number of siblings that had shared a space previously so as she looks around it might as well have been an acre of land compared to what she was used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back