• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Ari walked over to Ethner, deciding they seemed to be nice, and silently stood near them, although he wasn't too close to the point he would be at risk of sudden attack. He didn't like being alone when surrounded by strangers.

"Do you all sleep at night? The dark is good for breaking into places if thats what we're planning on doing." Ari said.

"Yes, I do sleep at night. I'm Not Nocturnal. The Nightwings are.... as well as a small number of rainwings... but Icewing are awake during the day/"

Scourge

"I'm not much of a sleeper. I consider myself sleep-deprived," she says, her lava-red eyes looking around them. "We should get moving though," she shakes some ashes from her fluffy pelt.​

Tamara looked at and followed."I can Stand watch if anyone is going to sleep I'm nocturnal."She said. Tamara Tail swished side-to-side.

Saphira sighed softly. "Lead the way, fellow royalty. " She told Scourge. "I'll follow you from above" The female ice dragon gave a flap of her wings

Scourge

Scourge lightly dips her large head and begins to lead them to the cave. Her pelt seemed to glow like lava on the ornage parts of her pelt where some of her ribs were visible.​

Tamara followed into the Cave and looks around, She looked nervous and then sighed to herself as her paw Ignited a small flame to look at the stuff that's probably near her.

Saphira lifted herself into the air and followed the glowing light from scourge's fur."Where does that come from?" She asked loudly so that the she-wolf could hear her from the ground

Scourge

Scrouge flicks her ears in acknowledgment, "it's natural. I'm considered a Nightbringer wolf. I'm most powerful at night, I'm the one who controls the night on this planet. I have lava and ice in my veins. Ice makes it glow more."

Once at the cave, Scourge lit up the cave with her glowing. Her eyes squinted and her eyes changed to pools of gray to see of any warmth of creatures. "It's clear," she announced at last.​

Tamara looked in Surprise."Woah our powers are cool."She said. HEr flame dispearsed as she Looked around.

Saphira failed to slow to a safe speed, and came barreling into the cave, hitting the stone floor hard and rolling, tumbling to the back

Scourge

Scourge sighed and flicked her ears, "are you okay, Saphira?" The large she-wolf went walking over and then froze as she saw a black figure in the back of the cave near Saphire. It had white-tan circles and lines all over its body and its' eyes were the same color.

A cursed wolf.​

Saphira coughed slightly and slowly stood up. "Yes, I'm okay, I promi-" she raised her head, her scaled glowing bright blue. She turned around, growling.

Tamara turned around to face it and step back."W-w-what Kind of wolf is That?"She said scared a bit.

Scourge

"Don't move... we don't know what it's capable of or if it's going to attack," she grumbled, her lave eyes glowing brightly.

Scourge peers over her shoulder at Tamara, "it's a cursed wolf... that dragon possessed the wolves of my pack... even my mate."

The cursed wolf slowly tilted its head and a wide grin appeared across its face, menacingly.​

Saphira growled smoothly and took a small step back, her scales still glowing brightly

Tamara looked at scourge."Oh, the dragon Cursed you pack, That's not nice."she said. Her Fur Bristled defensively.

Scourge

The cursed wolf had a very strange aura about its body and Scourge stared at it with a small twitch of her muzzle.

"I don't recognize the scent at all..." she said at last.

The cursed wolf took a step forward.​

Tamara looked at scurge."What should we do?"She asked. She seemed afraid as her ears drooped.

With the strange, mysterious wolf stepping toward her, Saphira also stepped forward, showing her teeth now

Scourge

Scourge let a growl escape her throat and moved back, gingerly moving Saphira back with her by her tail. The cursed wolf moved closer and Scourge snapped at it, the wolf looks at her in surprise but it grins again.

"It definitely doesn't have good intentions," she murmured. "If it strikes first, then we'll fight it," she says.​

Tamara didn't like fights, Last time she fought she Killed like a whole cult. " O-okay."She said. She Got ready just incase, if she needed to dodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back