• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"dragon?" Ari muttered, confused, "is it that dragon?" He pointed at the dragon amongst the crowd (Saphira). "Kill it? Can I go home if I kill it?"

Tam, known Humanoid Dragon Species and beast ones, But she looked at ari."That one i think you shouldn't kill."Tamara said.

Saphira looked over to Ari. She opened her mouth and blew. Large icicles were launched. They surrounded Ari and began to orbit her. "Ice trap. Now be quiet to insolent scum! Do NOT even TOUCH me!"

Ari moved the ice with his gravitational ability, throwing it piece by piece back into the pond. "Mean dragon. Don't attack me. I wasn't attacking you or touching you." He growled. If the other person hadn't told him not to try and kill the dragon he probably would have attacked Saphira, since he'd rather die fighting then get disrespected like that, but he didn't attack her. No. He was just going to hold a grudge now, that dragon was mean and that meant he couldn't trust it.

Tamara Looked at them."Come on! don't fight We could be friends instead of foes!"Tam said. She sounded like she was happy, but he was hiding her negative emotions about this. She put her hood on her head. and sat down.

Scourge

Scourge growled, it sounded like boiling water in her throat. Scourge's eyes glowed brightly and fire blew from her jaws, melting the ice-- not hurting any of them. She slowly seeped the fire back into her jaws and shook her pelt, ashes falling from her. Her eyes weren't glowing as much now. "Not that dragon-" she growled lightly, "-the dragon I speak of is a cursed black dragon."​

Saphira laughed quietly. "Do not threaten to kill me. You will fail. Any attempt to attack me will be met with extreme swift and overwhelming force." Then, the female Ice Dragon looked toward Scourge. "Could you explain the situation in a bit more detail?"

Ethner was watching as creatures from only dreams and tall tales talked back and forth about something he could barely fathom. He paused and pitched himself to see if he was dreaming. He did not wake up so this had to be real.

Hircine fell from a portal yelling as he landed a few feet from the others as they were talking. He got up slowly, groaning as he rubbed the dirt out of his face and clothing. What caused Hircine to be teleported late, he didn't know but he felt the spell and saw the portal, going through it after. He saw a group of people talking and wondered who they were, they could be attackers or people who needs help but the animosity coming from them began to dissuade him.

The Ice dragon snapped her head toward the newcomer. "Oh, hello there," Saphira said, stepping toward them.

Tam Was literally pacing back and forth."I don't like this, i don't like, I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!"she said. She sounded like she was not happy, but She was still afraid.

Saphira turned to tam. "Why are you yelling? Please, be more soft"

Scourge

Scourge flicked her ears as she spotted another newcomer and she dipped her head to him. Her red eyes looked about them and she growls deeply, "will you all help me defeat the dragon?" Scourge slowly got to her paws, now appearing much larger than her sitting position.​

Saphira turned back toward the she-wolf. "I will! This dragon has dishonored our race. I and honored to fight alongside you"

Tam Quieted down with a sigh."Sorry, i'm Just freaking out, And A dragon, i'm friends with one! But i can kick this evil dragon's butt for ya!"She said.

"sureee." Ari said, still not comfortable being around so many people, but most of them seemed nice. A heavy emphasis on the most of them.

Saphira nodded. Suddenly, the water in front of her slowly became a path of white ice.

Tam Looked at them."Can we introduce ourselves real quick?"She asked.

Scourge

"Go on," Scourge says slowly at Tam's question. Her eyes lightly grazed amongst them in silence. She knew she didn't have much time to save her planet... it was only a matter of time until the cursed dragon would destroy everything she ever loved... but losing Stephan would hurt her the most.​

She stepped onto the Ice path. "Very well," Saphira started. "I am Saphira, Queen of the Kingdom of Glæcier! My nation is currently raging war with Volcanus, the Kingdom of Fire. I am an ice dragon, born from planet Thanatos!" She announced loudly

Tam looked at Scourge."I'm Tamara rowana, but call me Tam i'm From the planet pyrius from The western Flatlands, I'm also a Species called an Irabestia..."She said But Tamara didn't sound happy, when she mentioned where he was from and what species she is.

Ari paused and listened before speaking, "My name's Ari." He didn't bother to explain where he was from, or what species he was.

"Is your species not treated well from where you come?" Saphira asked, Making and Ice path to Tam before stepping on it and walking to her.

Tam Sighed." well Yeah... They say my species is a bit dangerous As well."She said. She seemed like she hiding something as well, she then seese Saphira walking to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back