• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Why me” Ethner blurted “I just got done fighting one oppressive ruler, and I really am not in the mood to fight another… I lost to many last time.”

Hircine watched as the dragon-like being asked him if they would help him fight some dragon, which immediately threw him off as weird. "I don't know who you are and if you're the bad guy, but it seems you haven't attacked me yet so I will introduce myself, I am Hircine Karasuthra, or you can call me Herne for short. I'm a Faltinian hybrid naturally adept at manipulating magical energy, usually of the surrounding ambient magical energies, and come from a dimension known as Avalon, an Inner Plane. So I hope that little run-down tells you who I am. So now, who are you and what did this dragon do for us to put it down?" He asked as he stood a few feet from the others and his arms crossed.

Last edited:
“Sorry for speaking out of turn but you don’t need to flat out ignore me” Ethner said “also to answer your question, the dragon like took over the world killing, stealing, you know general bad guy stuff”

Saphira chuckled. "Oh, you poor, innocent youth. No one was ignoring your per se, you simply just did not speak loud enough" She told ether, Then turned to Hircine. "Because he had disgraced his race on multiple different levels, and does not deserve to live. The Dragon species deserves better than THEM" she turned to Tam, getting closer. "As for you, your words seem... Impure, tainted... what secret are you keeping?"

Ari stared at Saphira mostly, who he didn't like much from the way she was speaking to everyone, but he eventually stopped staring and looked at everyone else. They didn't seem too bad, at least they weren't being extremely aggressive. Maybe he could be friends with them? Were they going to form a pack?

"Huh, well if your saying is true, count me in," Hircine said as he walked up to the others and bowed slightly, "Nice to meet everyone, hope that I can be of sufficient use in your quest" Hircine took a look at everyone and honestly, they didn't seem to go well in cooperating and it made them indifferent. Each of them was unique in their own way and he was curious to find out who they really are, Hircine has a great fondness for meeting new people and learning their customs, of observing their own odd quirks. As a result, he is often unflappable in the face of weirdness.

“So what now? Is this dragon like a few kilos away or is it on the other side of the planet or something”

Scourge

Scourge grumbled and looked up and behind her, facing up at a castle with some clouds around the very top. "The dragon's location..." she pointed with her snout, "he is up there in that castle."​

"Alright then" The Ice Dragon said, looking toward the shewolf. "Then lets go get Them!" She exclaimed

“Hold on, should we not make a plan first before kicking down the front door and yelling give us everything you’ve taken”

"Yeah, that person is right, we should come up with a plan, lest we want our asses to get kicked."
Hircine said as he acknowledged Ethner's comment

-Everdal Jumps out of the water and lands on the ground in human form - And I am Everdal, I’m am from the planet Plutoness, or as Earthlings may call it Pluto. - she looks around -

Well, defeating a Big Bad Wolf is better then the prank I was gunna set up for fat bags - she smirks -

Scourge

Scourge lightly watches over them and speaks, "we should get going. But there's no telling what that dragon has put in the way to try and stop us." She growls slightly and stands up, puffing out her chest a bit.​

Tamara nodded and Smiled."IS t okay i i fly above?"She asked.

I am a Stargazer and philosopher, not a planer - she says - also a shapeshifter, but like, ya - she shrugs, sqezzing the water out of her dress. - is it just me or is it cold here?

"Same with me, but I think we should find out the layout of the castle we're going in, just in case we get caught before we even meet the Dragon"

-she looks at scourge - I’m betting you know? - she asks and she began to change shape.. growing taller and more blueish. Once done, in her place stood a very fluffy creature, with Everdal’s legs were some type of a four legged animal, her arms as wings. Her neck looking like one soft pillow. -

Tamara Sighed and raised her claw."I can do that... I'm pretty much good at sneaking in."She said.

Ah, but you can get caught, and we won’t know if you did, and I can talk through mind, but ttalking through the mind is like talking outloud, the farther you are, the harder it is to hear. - Everdal says, sitting down as she wrapped her winged arms around her, sighing from the warmth. -

“I know I won’t get caught if I go, sneaking is kind of what I’m known for back on-“ he paused “what’s left of my planet”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back