• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Scourge

The large she-wolf slowly crept along, her eyes keen with a brown-and-tan male wolf at her flank. Scourge then spotted a white deer before them and she thrust herself at it, easily taking it down. The male wolf howled lightly and smiled at her with his tail wagging. "Good job," he says to her.

"Thank you, Stephan," she responds, returning the smile.

It was quiet all of a sudden... an eery type of quiet.

Then out of nowhere-- a portal opened from above Stephan and he was gone. "Stephan!?" she whimpered. "Stephan, oh, where did you go!?" her hopeless cries didn't do any good.

Then a large black dragon was seen from a tree above her head, he was laughing.

"He's gone. And so is your family and your throne," his voice was deep and threatening.

"No," she growled.

"It's too late," he says before flying away over the horizon. To where her cave was. Oh, no.

Scourge sat there in tears for the next little while before finally coming up with an idea. Getting some help was her only option. Scourge then walked a few minutes before seeing a steaming pool surrounded by some bushes.

A zephyr was blowing gracefully through her pelt before she murmured a spell, to get some individual to come for her assistance. She then saw countless portals open and were seeping through the universe for them...​

A light breeze blew through his fur and feathers as he climbed, claws digging into bark to reach the goal of a shiny gold fruit high in a tree. Ari was hungry, he felt empty and a little cold. As he grew higher up he was careful not to slip, and eventually made it to the fruit.

Ari got a footing before he raised his arms up in an attempt to grab the fruit, but he had to stretch so far up that it almost hurt as he got a hold on the fruit and yanked it off the tree. With a satisfied shiver he took the fruit and bit into it while sitting down on a tree branch. The juice was sweet and a bit tangy, a delightful taste compared to some of the other fruits he'd tried.

As he was almost finished draining the juice from the fruit with his fangs, it was as if the world was ripped out from under him. With a fearful yelp his claws dug into the fruit and he hugged it tightly.

Then he was in water. Why was he in water? He quickly pushed himself to the surface and with a sputtering breath he realized he definitely wasn't in a tree anymore. There was an animal near the lake, which he avoided as he swam to the bank and shook himself off, water flying in every direction.

The female ice-dragon was in a discussion with the leader of Volcanus, the fire-wing nation. They were discussing the terms of a peace treaty between the nations of Glæcier and Volcanus.

When the meeting had ended, she stepped outside and stood on the balcony of her large ice-sculpted palace. She looked down at the ice and snow-covered ground, where the children of the Ice Kingdom were playing a game of Shoot-N-Run, one of the traditional children's games of the kingdom.

Then suddenly, a hole opened beneath her. A cold wind was pulling her into it, but she latched her claws onto the railing of the balcony. But the winds were too strong, and her grip faded, as well as her consciousness. Did she awake, surrounded by... water? She let out a breath, turning a bit of water into a chunk of ice, which she pulled herself up onto

( sorry if I write shorter then you guys)

- Everdal Walks past an Ally, it reaking of Rotten foods, she plugs her nose as a man behind her yells -“ It’s Her! After her!” - she turns around to see some guards and a rich snob that Everdal calls Fat Bags speed walking to her. She shapeshifts into A brown Grey dog and started running. - “Stop! Stop were you are!” - they yelled, she kept running when a large hole opens under here, a rush of cold air blinded her eyesight. she try’s to stop but with to much momentum to stop, she slips and falls down, a Vast body of water welcoming her -

Tamara was in a Foreign town and she was looking for something good to Eat."Excuse me?"She said tapping a a Cat-like humanoid's Shoulder. The male turned towards her."Yes?"He asked. She looked at him."Where's the nearest Cafe?"She asked. the Cat-like humanoid pointed to the place and Tam went inside, Where a Waitress Greeted her."Hello! Welcome to The Cinder Cafe! how may i Assist you today miss?" The waitress sounded happy to Tamara, and it made the Fox-like Irabestia Feel Calmer."Can i get some Tea and that's it."She said.

the waitress Smiled and Went to Grab her drink. Tamara had a feeling someone was watching her, and she turned to Face the person who was looking att her, She Looked in Shock at that it was one of them hoodie people."Oh Gladius...."She Muttered. She can't wait for her ea, but the waitress came by and Gave her tea, and told her how much it cost and She smiled."Thank you."She said. She left the Cafe with her Cup of Tea, and Felt that someone was following her, and she turned to see no one, but she turned to see that man in the cloak is chasing her. She Ran, And also forgetting the Fact SHE CAN FLY YA KNOW!!! Nextt thing she knew she fell into the Water and Struggled to get out of the water.

Ethner wakes up to a amazing sun rise over the hills with the sound of playing filling his ears. He gets up and gets dressed for the day and walks outside to feel the star’s heat on his skin.

He see’s that no one has had breakfast had knew he had to go get some more food for him and his brother. Ethner walked out into the woods an all of a sudden he felt himself falling into a hole, he tries to scream but his lungs are suddenly filled with water. He is now surrounded by water as he is gasping for breath.

-In the water Everdal shapeshifts from a dog to a creature of like a crocodile and a Eel, giving an bit of a scary look to her as she swam the top of the water. -
882003DB-7581-4733-A1F5-97E88DFB13B7.jpeg

Tamara manages to get out of the water, but she realized her outfit was wet and Shook herself like a Ding Dang Dog.

-Everdal Sawm to Tamara, hoping maybe this person has answers -

Ari looked at the other creatures emerging from the water, pupils turning to slits in fear. Where was he? He shivered, the once warm water turning cold on his body.

-Everdal then shapeshifts into another creature, a thick snake like creatur, she turns around and around, until, she makes some what of a mini island in the lake -“ For all those still In the water, here’s me. Don’t worry I won’t eat ya ” - she says her golden eyes, that looked like melted gold was swishing around in it, blinks at the people -

Scourge

Scourge watches as one... two... three... four... and five new beings appear in her steamed pond. She sits down patiently and her red eyes dart around a bit before putting her paw into the water; then absorbing the water into her pelt, now her pelt appearing shinier. Her pelt seemed to move like water would now.

"Attention," her voice was deep and slightly intimidating. "I have brought you all here for your assistance."​

As Ethner try’s to gather himself the water dissolve as he here’s a voice in the distance. “Attention, I have brought you all here for a reason.”

All of us? We’re is here? What reason? Questions flood through Ethner head as he stands up and looks fro we’re the voice came from.

( I ‘ll being leaving in a few, see y’all tomrrow, I’ll be active at 4 in the morn leave around 6 40, and will be back around four in the afternoon, to 6-7)

She looked at the snake-liek creature and then Black-Winged creature and then she looked at the wolf."W-WHAT in GLAdius name is going on??"She said sounding like she is panicking.

She was panicking a bit but then calmed down."I just wanna have a nice day..."She said. her tail swishing a bit nearvously.

Saphira, floating on the ice flo she had just created, turned her head toward the she-wolf. "Hello, and who might you be?" She asked, raising her wings and letting then down quickly to flap off the water.

Scourge

When she finally caught all of their attention, she sighs. "I am Scourge," she says, lightly dipping her large head. "You're all on my planet, Moonwater. I am in need of all of your assistance." Scourge's eyes were a bright, crimson red as she looks amongst them. Spotting the dragon-- she paused-- she disliked dragons-- but she knew it was here to help out, so she remained calm.​

Ari stayed frozen where he was, staring Scourge so intensely it was as if he was trying to stab her with his eyes. His claws dug into the fruit he was hugging to release some tension as he listened to the explanation as to why he was there.

"Assistance with what " she asked as her bright, glowing ice-blue eyes came to meet with those of Scourge. Saphira backed up, a but weary of the wolf. "My planet is in the midst of all-out war. The elements are fighting" She explained softly

Tam was confused, She already had problems and didn't want to add more to her plate.

Scourge

Scourge looks about them and then looks up to the sky above, it was rather dark and the air was dry. "My planet-" she looks back down, "-is usually moist and beautiful and calm. But en evil dragon took that from my family." Scourge closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again, seemingly brighter now. "The dragon took my family, throne, and love. I can not defeat him alone," she shakes her head slightly.​

Saphira hung her head low. "Please, accept my sympathy for you and your family. A dragon should be honorable. A dragon is sworn to valor. Her heart knows only virtue. Her blade defends the helpless. Her might upholds the weak. Her word speaks only truth. Her wrath... undoes the wicked"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back