• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
RURIKO IKEDA
SCENE:
Dragons Arc 1: Scene 4 [Reckoning]
PARTICIPANTS:
Ruri, Kanna ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )
RECKONING

With the target staggered by his own punch, Ruriko was given a few seconds to breathe and recover from the ringing in her ears. She brought one hand up to her left ear, rubbing it delicately as she used her other hand to close the portals in front of her. Despite being caught off guard, Kanna was very quick to react to the opening Ruriko created for her, delivering a second punch to the target square in the face. Her eyes left the man briefly as she watched Kanna reposition herself to block the other opening of the alley, as well as take out her bo-staff.

Oh? Were they given the green light to use lethal force now? Ruriko grinned as she immediately unsheathed her kodachi, taking a more serious stance. She wasn’t all too concerned about confirming this man’s innocence or guilt, he had just attempted to punch Kanna, and that was more than enough reason to cut him down.

Before she could take a step forward though, she stopped herself as she watched him take something out of his pocket. It kind of looked like...raw meat? Ruriko liked eating meat as much as the next food lover but was it really the appropriate time to do so right now? Ah! Was this his last meal before death? That would make much more sense then! However, her assumptions were quickly proven wrong as the target finally made his next move, grabbing another piece of meat from the ground and impressively leaping high up to the rooftops above.

“Tch-! This fucker sure is annoying,” Ruriko sheathed her blade, quickly checking her phone to read the newest message meant to be directed to everyone in the Eastern District. Most likely Jesper’s damage control protocol or whatever. Shoving her phone back in her pocket, she waved her hand to create a portal in front of her and then connected it to another on the rooftop. “I’m not holding back next time we catch him, can’t let him get away again.” she glanced at Kanna before stepping through the portal and then reappearing on the rooftop.

She waited for Kanna to portal through as well before closing the link as she watched the target hop to another rooftop. Just as she was about to create another link, two people below caught her eye. They were running - but shouldn’t they be seeking shelter like they were instructed to? Ruriko glanced from where they were running from, seeing the smoke rise. “Looks like a job for a Jack. Don’t worry, I’ll handle this guy by myself,” she grinned, offering Kanna a playful punch on her shoulder.

With that, she would continuously create and close links in an attempt to catch up to the target.

>>> To The Next Post

Last edited by a moderator:
SCENE:
Phoenixes Arc 1: Scene 2 [A Gathering Storm]
PARTICIPANTS:
A GATHERING STORM

As soon as Akane was buckled in, the car hurtled down the road. Even Hector had opted to wear a seatbelt, knowing his own tendencies. A wise decision, as he was determined to make it to the docks in record time.

"Nope, aaand nope," Hector swerved through the other cars, greeting them all with his horn, and just about making a stop for a red light. He took that time to properly answer Akane.

"I wish I could tell you, 'cause I'd love to know. I haven't been following this trail. Once we know exactly who we're dealing with, I'm sure we'll figure it all out from there. Don't you worry."

An abrupt increase in speed as the light turned green ended his speech, and Hector soon arrived at the dock area.
"This is Greed to Firebirds, if possible, take anyone alive that could know more. After all, physical persuasion can take time~"
The communication line was working. Good.
"Yeah, got it. We're at the docks. Will keep you updated."

It got harder and harder to drive as they approached the docks, the place flooding with people. To each group of partiers, Friday night belonged to them. Not that Hector was unfamiliar with this lifestyle, but it felt different when he couldn't join in. He leaned on the horn once again, until he managed to pull in on a backroad, where several people were filtering into the busy pier.

"Couldn't have chosen a busier night for us to be here." Hector groaned as he pushed through the crowd to get a better view of the general area.

"Even if I knew which ship we're looking at, it ain't like you could find anything in this-" The nearby shouting interrupted him, and drew his attention to the lady in pink. "God, that's obnoxious. I kinda dig it." Hector said to Akane, raising his voice yet still being drowned out by the roars of the crowd. If Hector wasn't on duty, he'd be in the middle of the crowd, just enjoying the sights of the Nightlife District. When there are targets to search for though, everyone who draws attention to themself is a suspect.

As the crowd began to clear onto the boat and nearby clubs, and individuals could be seen without obstruction, Hector examined the area. He was looking for anyone that seemed to be out of place in the fanatic crowd. The young lady piqued his curiosity, not that he could avoid giving her the attention she was demanding from the crowd. He didn't recognize her face, yet she seemed to be a popular gal. Perhaps Hector just wasn't as trendy as he thought he was. In any case, she was worth keeping an eye on. Jumping on an unfamiliar boat isn't the best strategy though. If she was just an excited party animal, and they ended up interrupting her night, it would be a bad look.

He then noticed the boat workers, not looking very happy with the interruptions. If anyone was going to notice someone strange, it would be the people who spent their time here each day. He sent a quick message on the radio.

"Pharaoh here. We're on foot, lots of crowds, someone's organizing a party on one of the boats. Gonna see what I can find out on land first."
He nods to Akane, "As much as I'd like to know what a Nylund Style party is, let's not jump the gun. I'm going to talk to them," he gestures to the men complaining, "If you wanna wander, keep me in the loop. Otherwise, keep up." As he says this, he begins to push through the crowd, towards the disgruntled workers. He put on a weary, sympathetic smile as he began to speak to them.

"Tough work for you tonight, ain't it? Any idea who that girl is? I haven't seen her before, don't even know if she's local." He tried to match their energy, glancing at the boat with a stern, disapproving look. "Do they even have permission to dock here, with all these people?"

>>> To The Next Post

E_31bbnVcAQghd6.jpgMiss Wonder
Scene: Tigers Arc 1: Scene 3 [The High Life]
Interaction: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Initially seeming almost content with rubbing her head whilst reclining in her seat, Miss Wonder attempted to stave off the affects of her own Aetherwave as the King made his decree. They were to order whatever they wanted, which confused Miss Wonder by the sheer broadness of it.

If she could order anything, she'd want a triple cheese meat-lover's pizza with the stuffed crust and a single slice covered entirely with anchovies. But only that single slice would remain once the eating was concluded.

Eli spoke up, meeting the King's decree with a straightforward request for a particularly stirred drink that reminded Miss Wonder that the King was probably referring to refreshments instead of the blank check his words had initially led her to assume. She was able to stop herself before she ordered the column back in the middle of the VIP section, her love of retro-modernist architecture stifled for the moment as she tried to find a method of sitting more comfortable.

She failed, of course, mostly because her Aetherwave made the entire seat feel as though it were constantly shifting beneath her. This didn't stop her from placing an order as well, unwilling to let herself be seen as rude by not accepting the gift of a King. But once she'd given her request for a plate of Hamburger Helper, she had to tune back in to the subject Eli seemed willing to bring up. It was staunch and poetic enough to distract her from the lure of the miniscule amount of Aetherwave running through her system.

"Wow..." she sat up in her seat and tilted her head at Elias "That's some playwright stuff right there, Eli."

She leaned to the side, practically hanging over the side of her seat as she mused, "Like, was I really enjoying myself in the East District? Or was it simply the best place to procure funds for my research? I dunno man, when I think about all the weddings I crashed, I try thinking if my fun was really me there breaking it down or the image of myself that I wanted there breaking it down instead, ya feel? When a woman tackles the bride for her bouquet, is she doing it because she really wants that bouquet, or because she's more terrified of what happens if she doesn't get it?"

Leaning back into her seat as she drew a plastic spork of all things from her coat and began trying to tear it free of its little plastic wrapping, "I dunno man, I think that Bohevian Philosopher Caddicarus died penning something on that?"

Before she could leave the air open for comments, she managed to tear open the spork's plastic shell and send it free from its cage. Miss Wonder managed to catch it in time and gestured towards a nearby server. Acquiring a glass of ice to go with her supposedly incoming plate of Hamburger Helper, Miss Wonder noticed something and wagged her spork at Elias.

"They got the best breadsticks in New Oasis, though." she snickered before using her spork to lift a piece of ice out of her glass "Don't know why, guess nobody else knows how to make bread into a tasty stick shape."

>>> To The Next Post

1638425188633.png

Kanna Katsura - Azure Dragons - Jack [CS LINK]
Scene - Dragons Arc 1 | Scene 4: Reckoning
Location - East District
Mentions/Interactions - Ruriko Ikeda ( Beann Beann )

Kanna was just about done with this guy. Whatever his goal was, she would make sure that it wasn't achieved.

Gripping her bo-staff, she readied herself for a fight. But instead, the unknown man just pulled out another piece of unknown food from a different pocket, shoving the entire thing into his mouth quickly and chewed down. Kanna could hear the slight crunch. She could only imagine what it was.

Kanna was quick to take an offensive stance, but wasn't fast enough to stop the man from leaping forward and grabbing the piece of meat she found earlier. Immediately after, he jumped upwards to the roof of the tall building. Kanna stared upwards. Just what the hell was going on?

She said nothing in response to the man, watching as he disappeared from view, running across the rooftops. Kanna let out a small sigh as she collapsed and stowed her staff, pulling out her phone. She read through Jesper's message, addressing the leaked info which has since been removed from her device. Kanna slipped her phone away before looking towards Ruriko, who was a step ahead of her as she formed a portal to pursue the man.

"I agree. This is annoying."

Kanna followed Ruriko through her portal, finding herself on the roof. Off in the distance, she could see the man running. But before they could start their chase, Kanna noticed a different movement from the corner of her eye and looked downward into the streets. There was a couple moving quickly to the bridge that connected the East to Central. Behind them were wisps of smoke, which trailed and led towards a large buildup that was right behind them.

Kanna raised an eyebrow, looking towards Ruriko who had noticed the same thing. Before words could leave her mouth, Ruriko spoke up. Kanna nodded, offering a huff of amusement as she felt Ruriko's fist connect with her shoulder lightly.

"Do your best to capture him, unconscious if necessary. If all else fails....use your best judgement."

Kanna watched as Ruriko went off on her own, using her portals to give chase before returning her attention to the unknown couple. This night was just getting more and more weird with no end in sight.

Reducing her gravity, Kanna began to follow the couple from above, effortlessly hopping from roof to the next. She kept pace with them as they got closer and closer to the bridge. Kanna eyed the woman curiously, who looked like she worked at one of the Dragon's many brothels. The man however, she had no idea about. Whatever the case may be, hopefully these two would be more cooperative.

Kanna eventually stepped off and descended downwards, putting herself between the couple and the bridge entrance, blocking their path. Kanna turned to face them as her eyes narrowed slightly in a stern look. Her hands found their way into her pockets as Kanna spoke up.

"You two seem in a hurry. I hope it's not much trouble to ask where you're headed....or what you're running from."

>>> The Next Post

Dante | LINK
~West Side, Central

Scene
Arc 1 Scene 1 {Free Real Estate}

Mori was out.

Shame. It was somewhat amusing to say the least that she didn't have the stomach for this kind of stuff. Then again, neither did Vincent from how he'd handled the joyride that the Queen had put them all through. Even if it was a minor set back that he wouldn't get the chance to observe all three in one go, he would take the opportunity with the remainders. At the very least, he could still get valuable data on Vincent and Lucy both. Then all of that could be recorded and saved for the future.

With Her Royal Gothness command, Dante did keep up. Lucy's statement met with a fanged stupid grin and 'hehehe' for good measure. She took off, Vincent went after, and then Dante followed.

Instead of using his power to launch himself ahead of Her Highness (which wouldn't help him anyway since he didn't really know the area that well and had no idea where they were going), he simply chased after Lucy and Vincent. Even in sandals, the flip and the flop, Dante matched Lucy's sprint, right on her heels. He kept pace with her the entire way, only slowing down slightly when she changed directions, and even then- he always was right by her side. Keeping an eye on the names of the streets they passed by- following not at her heels but just close enough alongside her with some distance between them. Keeping in mind her scythe and the possibility of any stray attacks being sent their way. For him the ten minute trip wasn't anything to sweat over. It was just like the runs he'd been made to do as a kid early morning before school as a preteen.

With a flip and a roll he landed a little ways in front of the Queen and then rose to bear witness to...

A bowling alley.

People glanced their way but most didn't really pay them anything more than a curious brow. Except for the few more situationally aware who suddenly picked up the pace and moved quickly away from the bowling vicinity. Dante, strode forward. Pep in his step. It was a shame they had to ruin the fun of regular people, but a job was a job. And he'd do what needed doing.

He swaggered his way towards the doors, holding it open for a trio with a smile, and then he went inside and the speakers were the first thing to hit him as he crossed the threshhold.

Capes at the collar for men, flowing skirts or short little skirts to accompany dress pants for others, exploding bowling pins in the front, bold red letters of MACH SLING on the backs of black, white, and green shirts were the first to greet Dante's vision as he climbed the steps to the main hall.

The moment Dante entered, he yelled "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" People paused, turned, looked his way. "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD AH, AM I RIGHT PEOPLE? C'MON" With a loud clap he jived his way forward in time with the song. Shoulders bouncing up and down as he shuffled his way towards the front desk. From the front of the bowling alley, by peering through the large main window Lucy and Vincent could clear see him sliding his way over to the front to the music only customers could hear, many eyes following him as he did his odd little shimmy before he disappeared out of sight further into the building. From within, as he passed, some people began snickering and laughing at his little dance, others shaking their heads and going back to their business now that the commotion was over.

"Well well" the female at the front desk giggled at his display. Eyes scanned over her quickly, blonde about shoulder length, piercings, and immediately there was something about her that Dante felt...wasn't right, he didn't know what it was- he just felt it. The way she looked at him. He merely grinned though as he approached the counter. And as he did it became clear to him that she was quite shorter than the distance had led them to believe, standing somewhere between the low five feet to probably high four foot range.

"Gyaha," Wren giggled, as Dante's eyes moved from nametag up to her serpentine pupils. She continued with a glance and raised brow at his torn up top to him "Arenchu an energetic gukuru?" she hummed, eyeing him. "What can I do for you today cutie, gyan? And how many people will ya be hostin, numu?" Wren asked, a beaming smile on her face, dimples clear as she raised one hand up to cover her fanged smile.

3f0d51c95a2bd3a2fc633fd44b78c2bb.jpg

"Well miss", Dante replied at last, with a slide towards the counter, elbow propped, leaning forward, a seductive waggle of his nonexistent brows- all of which made Wren smile a bit wider with a giggle at the wink and bashful wave of the other hand that came with her snort. "I would actually like to change the music in this place."

Her smile tapered off quickly, while his grew. And then as she was saying, 'I'm sorry, gyan?' Dante had already bypassed the desk between him and the rest of the employee force, and hopped down next to Wren, making his move.

Immediately, other employees began turning towards the commotion. Dante ignored it though. His target was the sound system controller he was approaching that wasn't far from the computer. No doubt it held a torrent of songs available, and if he could just get his hands on it then maybe he could liven things up a bit without doing too much harm.

All of Wren's shouts for him to stop were ignored. Dante knew there was nothing she could do to stop him. In the back of his mind though he still couldn't ignore the odd feeling he felt. Two employees who were working the system and sitting at chairs in front of the computer, finally turned to look at him, and upon seeing him approaching both of them scrambled to get out of the way. Throwing headsets down and bolting to another part of the employee's backroom

Wren shouted at him to stop, to not damage any property of the store's and maybe come back to the front so they could talk this out. Every time she spoke, she added an odd little phrase at the end.

Dante kept going. Ignoring her.

He was a mere few feet from the sound system, and just as he was taking another step forward, he heard Wren yell: "I SAID STOP!"

There was a glow his eyes caught as a pale light rushed up to meet him. Dante made a move to dodge it, but it was a split second faster. The light made contact, and at Wren's previous command- he froze. Incapable of movement.

Huh was the only thought he had. His whole body was frozen from head to toe, only the eyes could move. Heels clicked quickly as he heard her come rushing up. He'd been about to jump when it made contact, so Wren was more level with him now. If just a little. She sighed. Frowning at him.

"Mrimri" she tsked, shaking her head. "I tolcha not to break anythin, didn't I cutie?"

55f26318b0dc191f97557ead146acdf3.jpg

A gloved finger came out, tapping him on the forehead. Dante didn't even blink when she did it. He wasn't even breathing but he was still alive. Conscious. Everything she did he could feel it. "Ririri- Next time, listen, jihehe" She grinned, "I can't have ya breakin stuff here or terrorizing our customers, nyehe. Bad for business ya see, boss left me in charge of the shift taday also, gyamu. Any troublemakers get thrown out vupu. My little gift here's pretty good at tossing troublesome sorts out ya see, gehehe."

Dante didn't respond. Not like he could. While he didn't want to actually do anything severely damaging, it'd look bad if the Queen walked in and saw that he'd been taken out by the employee of a bowling alley. Not that he really cared either way, Wren had confirmed his suspicions. But as Wren spoke, more and more he began trying to connect things from their short little interaction. The way she talked in particular.

"So I'll askcha again cutie, cuz I think ya ain't the worst sort we had bargin through our doors- ifn ya play nice, and don't start anything, I'll letcha off with a wittle warny, gehehe." Eyes lidding as she crouched down to look up at Dante before she could ask any further, Dante's body glowed brighter. "Ooooh, you sure are sparkly, hehehe, and I do like sparkly thingies her eyes lingering on his body before floating up to his frozen lided eyes. 'Hmmm, sure have a hard look in such pretty eyes. Well doncha worry cutie, my power here makes it hard for others to do anything when I freeze em, gehe. You'll be free to go once I'm done wi-" her eyes widened.

There was a flash of light. Dante's body brightened like a light switch being turned off then on, then off again. He went from sparkling to a brilliant flash of light in the span of three seconds, a flash that would have been seen outside the store to those passing by or standing in front. When the flash was gone--

--a wave was pushing them back. A wave of green transparent energy extended from the Tiger's body in all directions around him. It knocked down anyone in its path. Jostling tables, chairs,, shoving people roughly to the ground, tripping employees over and bowlers who saw it and were running away, knocking drinks off the fountain or food and shaking up the entire building.

Several lanes with bowling pins got knocked down in a clean sweep, and every window shook violently from the impact of Dante's retaliation. Light from the ceiling swaying aimlessly around.

When it was all over, Wren was on the ground, grimacing as she rose to a sitting position shaking her head. Dante standing back up, finally able to move a bit more freely simply made his way over to the sound system. The whole building was filled with groans and protests, people swearing, others asking if others were okay. Which, they all should. He hadn't used any lethal effort of his power. All he'd done with Jasper was shove anything and everything nearby away from him. He'd hoped it'd be enough to loosen Wren's control. And it had.

Casually he went over to the computer, grabbed the keyboard hanging over the edge, typed in a song. Then went to the speakers to adjust them as the music he selected began its first chords.

The whole building began playing Taoi Cruz's beat as it hit every speaker. Dante for his part jumped onto the front desk and pointed at Wren, lip syncing the words as he danced atop the counter.

With a twirl he and a flip off the counter, throwing his hands in the air at: 'Throw my hands up in the air sometimes', Dante danced passed the bodies of those now getting up and those helping others. Popping it to the beat.

>>> To The Next Post

Mentions: n/a

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic @cojemo @OverconfidentMagi

Lorrin Yumi
tumblr_p60o6c2g1u1t7ztr6o1_1280.png

SCENE: Dragons Arc 1: Scene 2 [Placidity]
Vahn Vahn qingwa qingwa BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
<<< Remember

Well, this puts us in an awkward disposition it seemed as though the red figure had no fear in Lorrin’s attempt to force a surrender. Meaning they had a potential and the gun was no threat to them or they were just a really good liar. His two teammates would appear soon after with Caomeis head looking as though it was in the clouds and Omar quoting something from his alter-ego. Omar would then pass by the two of them setting up the plan for an ambush, And Lorrin already having the attention of the intruder it might as well be him to keep the figure distracted. “Understood,” he whispered in agreement with Omar then place his attention back on the figure. “Well shooting you would do us no good now wouldn’t it, if I wanted you dead I’m sure I could accomplish that pretty easily I have a talent for that after all.” Lorrin’s arm remained locked on the target doing his absolute best to keep their focus on his weapon. “And whos to say that my gun would be useless on you for all you know I have the ability to make my shots more deadly or are you bluffing in hopes I won’t shoot you because your actually a normal human. So many what if’s. I mean honestly what was your plan here anyways did you come into this with an even slight bit of planning in the event you got caught?” He shows a slightly cocky smile at her claiming to be of status.
“I’m sorry did I hear that right a woman of status. Well first off think you for confirming a few things for us in the event you somehow getaway. Let’s see here you claim to be of some status, Also you identify as a woman, think you I wasn’t sure you were using a voice changer or not. Let’s see you must be of a fit build if you were able to climb that wall so fast. And the final thing assuming you’re not just bluffing you have potential, oh oh let me guess what it is flying Nah you clearly had to use the wall to get up there, maybe some sort of fast climbing no matter it clearly has to do with mobility. So, ya with all this stuff in mind even without a face we have a pretty good description I say you would be found within the week, a month if you’re lucky.”

>>> To The Next Post

Serpents Arc 1: Scene 3 [We'll Do It Live]
unknown.png

Tri, the Jack Deacon
Housing Zone 4, North District
Yuudai, Delynn, Yeona, Kisara
Mention: Taigakitt Taigakitt , Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider , mewmilk mewmilk simj26 simj26

Delynn, Yeona, and Kisara had a wonderfully efficient time taking down their house.

Meanwhile, just across the street.

"DIE!" BANG! The youth shot Tri, who casually shrugged it off with a roll of his shoulder.

"Like I said-"

"AGGGH!"
BANGBANGBANGBANG! Again and again, bullets flew without leaving a mark. Tri stepped forward, feeling very cool, with a cool line to finish.

"Your fate is no longer in your hand-"

BANG!

The doctor's face twisted. His legs gave way and Tri crumpled to the floor. The youth charged forward. He tore the axe off Tri and screamed, swinging it over and over at the doctor who was crumpled at the floor. "DIE!" screamed the youth, but Tri barely felt the heavy blade slamming on his shoulders. The kicks, too, felt like nothing, despite it sending him soaring across the room. No, none of them compare to the pain the last bullet gave.

It hit him in the groin.

It hurt. Not like bruised-hurt, but like, hurt. Like someone pinched him there. Like an ant bite, if he was to describe it. It stung. It was fortunate the youth was too frenzied to think about aiming there agai-

"HIT HIS DICK!"

From the living room, came scrambling in a lady in her late thirty, dressed modestly and proper as dilapidated as the house was. The same lady had murderous intent glowing from her eyes, shrieking as she came marchin in. The scene was as much as a shock to the Tri as to the young man, who was frozen in horror as he watched his mum swinging a baseball bat wildly while screaming murder. Then, the lady screeched at the young man with eyes seeing red, "TAYLOR EZEKIEL GARCIA, I DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO JUST WATCH WHEN YOUR MOM IS TRYING TO TURN A HUMAN TRAFFICKER IMPOTENT! SWING THAT AXE AT HIS DICK!"

That snapped the young man out of his daze. With a new, purposeful intent, Taylor joined his mum shouting in a grand, sonorous unison as they swung their respective weapons down at the Jack's groin.

"Hm." Click.

Unfortunately, the same screech had snapped Tri out of his daze.

A little pin fell to the floor, followed by the release of potent green gas that rendered the mother-and-son unconscious from the faintest whiff of it. Their weapons clattered dramatically to the floor. At the last minute, Taylor had wrapped an arm around his mother in a valiant act of heroism, cushioning her fall.

With some effort, Tri climbed back standing, fanning the gas away with his hand. He was certainly worse off than before. Dust stuck to his hair that had long gone beyond being kerfuffled. A giant hole tore through the back of his coat and shirt, where Taylor had repeatedly swung his axe down. Yes, Tri was feeling anything but cool now, especially with how he needed to resort to unconscious gas again. Still, he knew what would cheer him up: a selfie with his victims.

"...ah."
Tri stared at his phone. It was dead. His first thought was, there would be no selfie tonight.

His second thought was, what if Paris had called? Would he be half-dead with worry? After a few moment of consideration, Tri shook his head. That son of his was busy. He shouldn't worry too much about his Dad going on a short excursion.

---

Paris considered calling the police. He felt that mad. His assistants had been holding their breaths, hoping they wouldn't be at the end of their boss' frustration.

Tri didn't take his call. He concluded that Live Wire was the cause, she and her annoying electric Potential. Tsk. This was why he preferred bioweapons... but Tri should be fine, right? The King was also there as well as several destructive potential wielders. What's the worse that could happen?

"...assassination-"

"WHAT?!"

A poor man jolted from fright, trembling as he clutched his notepad. "T-the assassination utility for Greener Darts, sir! We are working to solve the dissolving capability-"

"Then solve it faster!" Paris roared.

The man scampered off running, and Paris returned to clutching his head. Surely not, right? The King would have a plan if someone planned to assassinate him when he was bored and took random mission like this?

...the King. Having a plan.

Paris drank aspirin.

>>> To The Next Post

Reika “Succubus” Tsukiyama
In Scene: Dimitri ( The Prophet The Prophet ) | Vulken ( Nobody Special Nobody Special )​

Training Day​

1DCF53C9-D9AC-4541-8B60-03B066993507.pngDimitri’s excitement about fighting against or with an ex-Jack and Queen was certainly infectious. Reika briefly praised herself for choosing to sponsor him.

With Reika away from Vulken, she couldn’t quite keep her eyes on both at the same time. In fact, Dimitri landed a sweet kick to her own face, causing her to stagger, her hands smacking pavement. “How sweet of you~

She ran her tongue across her split lip, tasting the iron that was her blood as she went to straighten out.

Yellow eyes caught a glimpse of the blade Dimitri was using as a car drove by, headlights reflecting off the blade.

Normally, a blade wouldn’t be able to pierce a person with a Potential… at least, when it was wielded by a civilian. Dimitri wasn’t one of them.

Reika didn’t back off. In fact, she lunged forward a little to assist with the blade’s power as she drove her hand clean through. It didn’t hit his intended mark of piercing stomach, but it did manage to prod not just through her hand, but even poked at her belly about an inch deep.

Reika grasped the blade to prevent any other prods. He got his hit in, but she wasn’t going to let him back off. Vulken passed by them.

A warmth could be felt in the chilly air, getting warmer and warmer. “Gonna get me from behind, Babe?” She shook her back end at Vulken as she kept a hold of Dimitri’s rapier.

It seemed her little distraction with her assets didn’t do much to distract him.

With the number of tussles she’s had with the man, she had a feeling… a literal feeling about what was next.

Her smile widened as she tugged Dimitri in closer to her, his blade finally making its mark as it went through her torso, still attached to her hand. She was attempting to take the full brunt of the heat wave so Dimitri didn’t get a fire licking. And who said she was only out to hurt her Birdies?

And, she burned. She could feel her skin blistering along her back but instead of wincing, she started cackling.

Not a degree did you pull back, Draken! Good.

Cars have been flying past them as they fought on the bridge. Sometimes they received a blaring horn of annoyance. Coming up was a truck with a clear bed, going towards the split in the bridge.

Time to see if you guys can hit me when we’re moving~

Slipping her torso off the blade, inciting a giggle from herself, she went to toss Dimitri onto the truck, where she would jump and follow suit. If she managed to get any skin contact with this movement, she’d attempt to pass off the neck wounds she had from that morning.

She had no doubt Vulken would follow them. He was a smart man. He’ll figure it out.

The man in the truck was surprised by the sudden bodies in the bed and swerved.

Reika dug her heels into the ridges.

My Lovelies are doing so well~

She waved a hand in the air, motioning towards the East and then towards Central. “And up ahead we have two territories! Ours… and the enemies!

Was Reika distracted with her lesson? See if she can be hit to find out.

>>> To The Next Post

Yuudai “Beast” Fuse
In Scene: Tri ( Damafaud Damafaud ) | Kisara ( simj26 simj26 ) | Yeona ( mewmilk mewmilk ) | Delynn ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider )​

We’ll Do it Live​

DEA412B1-6B23-4683-884A-E07DF9BB07FA.pngYuudai the grizzly bear stood on two legs as he contemplated which house to worry about.

The one where his Jack was undoubtedly doing.., normal Tri things… or the other house that had three of them handling business?

A paw came up to his grizzly chin as his pointer claw rubbed at his chin in a contemplative method.

A person walking down the sidewalk froze in place. Yuudai looked at them. They looked at him. They had a paper bag full of groceries. Yuudai tilted his head and then sauntered over to the person frozen in fear. The person dropped their bag to the ground. Yuudai punched them in the jaw.

Knockout.

Too easy.

Delynn’s electricity still in the air caused the bear to look fluffier than normal as his fur stood on end, starting down at his own prey.

An idea hit him. He slammed back down onto all fours as he approached the house again, dragging his unconscious person with him. He dropped the person outside the houses and re-entered the one Delynn was in, approaching her.

He nodded and gave a grizzly smile- though that was probably a terrifying face with bear drool and fangs- before rubbing like a cat against Delynn.

He could feel the sparks rush across his fur as a static charge built up.

He winked at Delynn after that. The aftermath was his body being extra fluffy but now had the benefit of having a static charge.

While it seemed like Kisara and Yeona were doing well in the current house, Yuudai sauntered back out, getting bud butt stuck in the doorframe. He tugged and then moved over to the house that Tri occupied. He could see green gas seep from any cracks in the walls, out the door and through any broken windows.

A snicker escaped him as he made sure it was safe to enter the building before reaching a claw out to touch Tri’s shoulder.

His intention? Give him a static shock. The kind that a child would rub against a rug multiple times before going to touch their sibling.

For the sillies.

After all, Yuudai felt he wasn’t necessarily needed at the moment, even with his one drop. Kisara got two people, Yeona, who dumped her goods with Delynn, got someone.

Tri ended up knocking two people unconscious as well! Surprisingly not surprising at all.

Now for the strange part to anyone that didn’t know Yuudai (not that seeing a bear in the city was… not surprising in itself)… he spoke up, “Well then. Let’s round the bodies up and stuff them in the caravan. We can come back for more after we get these guys cleaned up a bit.

>>> To The Next Post

akane_miyazaki.jpg

Akane Miyazaki

As their progress got impeded due to the other cars that filled the roads and the pedestrians that crossed them, Akane began to wonder why they had decided to to drive anyway, as opposed to use the subway. Despite how trigger happy Hector was with his horn, she didn't mind not moving. With how he weaved through the other cars, it seemed stopped would be the only way they wouldn't get into an accident.

"Me neither," she commented to his response, although it was apparent he cared more about these people of interest than she did. "I'm not used to it, I guess, as usually my assignments have me knowing quite a bit about who I'm going after." She found herself thrown back in the seat by the momentum of the car jerking forward when the light turned green. Not long after, Alex chimed in over the radio with instructions.

"If we're going with codenames, how about something less obvious than Firebirds?" she asked with a small smirk. "Might as well just tell everyone in earshot who we are." She figured the Jack would be more careful than to let anyone hear a transmission to them but couldn't let an opportunity for a jab just slip.

When Hector continued blaring the car's horn, Akane rolled her eyes. She had half a mind to tell him to just leave the thing here and that they could walk the rest of the way, but if he was anything like Helva, he probably loved this hunk of metal. Thankfully, he was able to find a place to park it not too long after, and the two could continue their journey on foot.

She followed along with the Ace as he made his way through the crowd. "True... I wonder if whoever we're looking for will even come out tonight." Then again, if the activity wasn't one that would grab attention, the crowd may be the perfect cover. "I'm not so certain another night would have been better though," Akana said. Even if it was a weeknight, the South District would no doubt still be fairly busy, as expected of a nightlife district.

She winced upon hearing the pink-haired girl's shout from the ship before rolling her eyes at Hector's approval. She continued to listen when the man gave an update to Alex before giving a pensive look. Splitting up... would that really help? If anything, Akane imagined it would just cause them to lose each other. "I'll come with you," she said. "I imagine someone here to party wouldn't be here nearly as regularly as someone here to work. They'd also be less likely to pick up on any strange happenings in their surroundings." She walked along with Hector as the man approached the crew, waiting alongside him for an answer after he had asked them some questions.

>>> To The Next Post

Interactions: Hector ( WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten ), Alex ( Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne ), Crew ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Jesper Albrecht / Guardian
SCENE:
Dragons Arc 1: Scene 3 [Eye of Providence]
PARTICIPANTS:
Yo ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ), Kasumi ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )
Eye of Providence

Jesper.png

Jesper gave a small nod to the Queen, parting of himself hoping she wouldn't lash out. "Aye, aye. I got you." The alert noises kept ringing through his headset as he started programs and scanners. It was a full sweep of the web, checking every nook and cranny that the leaked info could have been stored. At Yo's request for a status report, he swallowed his tongue, opening the tab. The flashing red colors of the dots reflected in Jesper's pupils. "Too many."

He groaned, leaning back in his chair. This was more thinking than he'd been capable of for one day; the pangs of a setting headache teetered its way in. "My father worked half his life off making this thing work, and now these hack jobs are coming out of the blue, trying to tear it all down..." If Dad was here, he'd be strangling the nearest person. Then he would sit down for the next dozen hours, tirelessly stitching every piece of code together while uncovering the hole that these intruders breached through, instinctively sipping his coffee every three minutes to a T. If only I paid more attention when watching him work...

He perked up, though, when one of the only people he considered a friend woke from her troubling fall. "Kasumi~!" Jesper's eyes lit for the moment as he practically slid from the chair and right at her. One brief glance, though, and he paused instead to take her glasses off the table and return the pair to its owner, right to her hands. "Digitally, we're in the clear. But..." Jesper gave a solemn smile, pointing to the monitor displaying the full scale of the now-offline drones and cameras. "At least the program itself is still running..."

>>> To The Next Post

pAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Isaiah Spade
CS Link
SCENE:
Dragons Arc 1: Scene 1 [Rogue of the Night]
PARTICIPANTS:
Isaiah, Meirin, Kairong, Reveler, Robin
ROGUE OF THE NIGHT
Noticing that Raven had looked his way, Isaiah waited for the dark-haired woman's attention to turn elsewhere before following Silver into his office. It would have been bad if she saw a disguised Robin walking around while they were supposed to be having a discussion in another room, and he didn't want to give anyone reason to be suspicious. Thankfully, Adonis' entrance was enough to draw everyone's gaze, allowing him and Silver to slip inside without being seen.

"Yes, there were quite a few of them. It's been worrying a lot of people, including myself." Walking further inside, Isaiah took a seat and waited for Silver to do the same before continuing. "I was worried about you and the others, so I came straight here when I got the alert." Nothing he said was a lie. He came in regularly to see how the workers were doing, so it wasn't unusual for him to check in on them when something as serious as a terrorist attack was taking place. "However, that's not the only thing I'm concerned about."

Looking directly into Silver's eyes, Isaiah leaned in closer, resting his elbows on his knees. He didn't want to miss even the slightest change in the man's expression. "People were scared even before those alerts went out. I've heard them whispering, and I've seen how wary they are. The looks on their faces are unsettling, and I'm sure those who chose to stay home today are even more terrified." You didn't have to be a Dragon to know that something bad had happened in the Pleasure District. The usual crowds were gone for a reason.

"We've known each other for a long time, Silver. You knew my mother and know that I stop by so often because of what happened to her." Isaiah remained calm, but his expression and the tone of his voice were serious. He was sure the older man understood why. "This is where my mother spent most of her time when she wasn't at home, always doing her best to provide for us. She may be gone, but this place and the friends she made here are still around. I want to make sure things stay that way, never having to worry about anyone else going through what she did. I can't help but feel restless when I hear about terrible things happening in the district, especially murder." He didn't just want answers for the sake of the investigation. This was personal for him, and he wanted to ensure everyone's safety.

"What happened, Silver? What do you think is related? Please be honest with me." He understood there were many things a manager wouldn't tell someone who wasn't a worker, but their relationship gave him a better chance than a stranger at getting information. Hopefully, all the years between them would be enough of a reason for Silver to give him an answer. If not, it was still worth asking. The longer he kept him here, the longer Robin could use his disguise.

>>> To The Next Post

SCENE:
Serpents Arc 1: Scene 1 [Friends in Low Places]
PARTICIPANTS:
Anna, Bash, Raphael
FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES
<<< Remember

Darius noticed the conscious Prowlers retreat from the scene, leaving their friend behind. He couldn't help but judge them for it, but it's not like he wouldn't do the same thing. He didn't want them to stay anyway. It would only lead to more violence and more of a chance that Darius would have to get his hands dirty. After his initial outburst was over, he watched the helpless kid on the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with Bash, or Anna, and especially Raph. What a way to join the Serpents... He felt bad for him.

He took his attention back to the scene in front of him. It felt like he had been staring at the kid for a minute, but it seemed that a few seconds had passed. Raph's potential had been suppressed, and it looked like Anna had been spared for now. Darius didn't know if his words swayed Bash's actions at all, but it was a relief anyway. Lingering definitely wouldn't be a good idea though. It was already a risk trying to reason with Bash, like trying to calm an enraged bull. Darius would rather take on another schoolboy gang, than his own.

He nodded vigorously, more from nerves than enthusiasm when Anna proposed they let the two others fight. Now was the time to get back to work.

"Yes. The Western Central.. those people... We'll get right to it. You can count on us. Seeya guys." Fearful that he may be distracting Bash from his massacre with his words, he slipped away from the alley.

When he and Anna had moved out of earshot, he spoke to her quietly.

"Let's hope Bash tires himself out and forgets about that mess you made. I hope that kid is ok..." He continued to walk in silence for a minute. Another group stood down the road. They seemed to be aware of the commotion that took place nearby. The sound of Bash's vending machine assault, or the kids running from the area may have clued them in. They looked up at Darius and Anna. Darius made brief eye contact before looking down.

"By the way, Anna, maybe you could try ditching the mask? It's a bit... distracting."

>>> To The Next Post

Rogue of the Night
In Scene: Reveler ( Mqueserasera Mqueserasera ) | Kairong ( simj26 simj26 ) | Robin ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean )

ACEC1422-810E-40C7-90E5-2C3F7A92FADF.jpeg05B6E588-74D5-4AEF-9F61-F4061E3E5D50.jpeg
Angel’s fierce emerald eyes landed on Robin-Silver and instantly narrowed. Her lip curled.

Since when do you take a customer’s side?

Raven started scooting around the curve of the table to the edge of the bench. Black Currant turned in their seat as well, feet hanging away from the table. Both their gazes were on the group.

Adonis-Reveler having mentioned questioning, the alerts, Silver’s suddenly odd behavior…

Angel squared her shoulders, her jaw setting.

Kairong approached them and spoke his piece, assuming her “act” was a “character.”

Angel’s shoulders shuddered. Was it fear? Anger? From behind, a person could assume the trembling was fear. But her face told another story.

Raven slipped out of her seat, “Black, can you go check on Snogard? Quickly.

Black Currant nodded, slipping out of their seat as well and quickly turning down the hall beside them. They started to tap away at her phone.

Adonis-Reveler spoke up to the “manager,” in which Angel listened. Raven approached Angel, her hand touching her shoulder. Raven was taller than the fiesty woman.

Angel spoke up to answer Adonis’ question about the business of desire and how to pay, “In this location, we get to choose and say yes or no. Papa Silver protects us from those that don’t listen. The older gentleman speaks of a mask that I’m using? Look at all of you! I’m not stupid—

Raven squeezed Angel’s shoulder gently before stepping in front of her, the chainlinks around her arms jingling as she slipped her arm in front of Angel protectively. “Angel is Angel. If you want to speak to her any further, payment up front is required.

With Adonis asking Angel if she’d be willing just the two of them, Raven glanced back, her lips set in a thin line.

Angel growled, “I’ll only accept the one I threatened his manhood for, price is now doubled… and I also need to do a test.

As Angel glared at Adonis from behind Raven, Raven was staring at “Silver” and Kairong, her expression meant to be unreadable.

>>> To The Next Post

Reckoning

In Scene: Ruriko ( Beann Beann ) | Kanna ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )

Collab With: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Castle

03889F4E-BE9A-4036-B010-6296EB775B65.jpeg24932319-7EDE-47BD-BA31-5D2C1DDA4B65.jpegD7881B9B-2BB5-4B79-AFCA-37E3C474218F.jpeg

As they ran, the girl’s expression remained nonchalant, even despite the cute kisses and affection the boy gave her.

The heavy smoke continued following them, extra thick on the ground, curling up into the rooftops.

Almost there—“ she coughed slightly, as if clearing her throat.

The bridge could be seen up ahead. The white-haired man was behind them, on the roofs still yet.

The sounds were clearly heard from the male of the couple as he twitched even through the smoke and looked up.

Then, Kanna dropped down in front of them. The couple stopped in their tracks.

His head swung back to face the girl as Kanna landed.

The girl tilted her head, “We’re running from Death.

Her purple eyes looked Kanna up and down before blinking. After another cough, she spoke in her monotonous tone, “Oh. Sweetie, ahem, she’s the Dragon from the alert.

He stared right at the woman looking through the smoke. “So she is,” he said with a tone that told he hadn’t had much stock in the words.

In a situation such as this… central doesn’t seem too bad to spend the night.

The white-haired man hopped from rooftop to rooftop, in fact, his hops were easily over 120 feet with each attempt.

The couple below that he spotted, but for Ruriko were just human-shaped blobs, seemed to make him smile widely. As if his voice was amplified by a megaphone, despite not having one on hand, he yelled out, “Get outta here!” This could clearly be heard by the couple despite him being up on the roofs. Kanna would not be able to see him.

The man with the girl next to him looked up and around breathing in smoke once more before continuing.

Madam Dragon, Kasura was it? Wouldn’t it be best for you to focus on becoming scarce, all things considered?

Ruriko was so close to catching up to the white-haired man. Just before she was on top of him, instead of going to the next rooftop, he hopped down into the thick of the smoke, and landed right behind the couple just as he stuffed the red meat that had been tossed to the ground earlier into his mouth. His body shuddered as if he was cold, and he spoke casually, pretending as if he wasn’t being chased by Ruriko, his mouth full, “A chilly night this-h is-h. Sh-ay—“ he gulped “—Shouldn’t civilians be hiding now? I said to “Git.”” The white-haired man snickered.

>>> To The Next Post

HIDE ISHIDA
SCENE:
Phoenixes Arc 1: Scene 2 [A Gathering Storm]
PARTICIPANTS:
A Gathering Storm
A deadpan expression was placed on Hide's face as he watched Alex climb up the wall effortlessly. Hide made an un-impressed look up at him, crossing his arms. However, as the thorn in his side made his last statement, determination fueled him as he huffed and pulled out his daggers that were previously hooked onto his waistband. Jumping up, he jabbed the daggers into the wall, and hauled himself up the stone, one stab at a time. As he finally reached the top, he looked up, a smug look on his face... only to see Alex had gone up ahead without him. After a short pause, Hide clicked his tongue and scowled, tucking his daggers back and grumbling under his breath, chasing after his superior once again.

Hide assumed they had finally made it to wherever the hell they were going, since Alex had stopped to talk. Rolling his eyes, he snatched the binoculars from him, and muttered under his breath, " Don't tell me what to fuckin do, wannabe Robin Hood.. I'll do as I damn well please.." If Hide was going to listen to anyone, he was going to do it in his own way. That meant- as much as he liked using it- no potential. Just to spite him, Hide glanced over at Alex, a snide smile on his face as he drawled confidently, " ... No."

After seeing Alex grapple down, Hide rolled his shoulders back with a smile and peered over the ledge, his glasses glimmering with the evening light. Turning his back to the ledge, he spread his arms wide, and let gravity topple him over it. It felt exhilarating to feel the whips of air lash out harshly against him, enough so that he let out a joyous laugh. Turning himself over mid-air to face the street below, he angled himself just right so he could hit and roll on the ground- hopefully to lesson the pain. Hide ducked his head so his shoulder could hit the ground, and he rolled (less gracefully than he imagined) onto his feet.

Stretching his arms above his head, he grimaced as he popped his shoulder back into place. Hearing it pop, he made a relieved sigh. His body ached all over, but it wasn't enough that he couldn't handle it. Now.. for a distraction. Other than some odd looks directed his way, it seemed he didn't make enough of a ruckus from his landing to grab more attention. Well, now there was only one solution to that, now wasn't there?

A hostage situation.

Chuckling to himself, he strolled over to an area that was more populated, casually whistling to himself. A quirk of a smile quickly edged onto the corners of his lips, as he abruptly grabbed a nearby civilian and held a dagger to their throat. Now, it was time to get the attention he deserved. " IF YOU ALL DON'T LET ME ONTO THIS BOAT RIGHT THIS SECOND, I SWEAR BY EVERYTHING IN ME I WILL KILL THIS SONUVA BITCH! I AM NOT JOKING AROUND! " To make himself more clear he pressed the blade closer to the person's throat, just enough to draw blood. It wasn't like he actually cared about going on this boat, but maybe this would drag whatever security and attention they had to him. A deranged energy ebbed into Hide, an airy cackle rising from his throat. Besides- this was fun.

>>> To The Next Post

YULIA HOAG
SCENE:
Tigers Arc 1: Scene 3 [The High Life]
Albino Tiger Penthouse Suite, West District
PARTICIPANTS:
Mark Elenion Aura Elenion Aura , Wonder Woman GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , Ellie QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
The High Life
Hot water ran out of the faucet. A stream of crystal clear water poured down into the sink, a rippling image of marble and brass reflected in the downturned stream. Roxanne was impressed. She'd heard a lot about these parties that the Tiger's aloof King held, but this was her first time attending one herself. Everything was posh here, from the drinks to the people to the bathrooms. Even the water was a cut above, free of impurities and piping hot on demand.

She toyed with her hair in the mirror whilst she contemplated the grandeur of it all. Perhaps, she considered, if she wormed her way into the King's inner circle, she might be able to enjoy this a little more often. Mmm. She ran her tongue across the ridge of her lips. That didn't sound too bad at all. A big hunk of a man with all the money in the world at her beck and call, she could already imagine it, running her fingers through that thick, brown hair of his, whispering all the sweet nothings she needed to wrap him around her fingertips.

Wait. Her expression darkened.

Brown hair.

"Finally noticed did you?" Only a meter behind her, another woman stood with her arms folded. Their eyes met within the mirror, and then after she took a moment to process the situation, Roxanne jumped out of her skin.

And squealed.

"Settle down would you!" The other woman spat out with an edge of exasperation. "Really, I should be the one screaming here. What's a locked door mean to you? Let's go kick it down? How did you even get in here?" There was a look of incredulity in her eyes, the sort of stare that said 'What the fuck is wrong with you?' without actually saying a word.

"I- What?" Roxanne stammered. It was hard to blame her really. From that smug look on her face in the mirror, she'd gone from being on top of the world to having her privacy invaded in the one place that was supposed to be sacred. It took her a moment to gather herself, and even once she had her heart was still hammering away like a drum.

"What do you mean locked!? The door was open! Literally open! I didn't even touch the handle until I was already in here!" The other woman stared at her for a moment, her brow furrowing as she sifted through her own memories.

"Was it? I could've sworn I knocked the bolt before I zipped off." Her eyes danced back and forth in their sockets, rummaging. "Or did I do that before I slammed the door...? Whoops." Roxanne's expression then shifted from one of shock, to one of fury. The other woman had, in some way, admitted to fault, and she was primed and ready to scream her head off for it.

"Who even are you anyway!? I'll have thrown out! My daddy is-"

"Mm. Right, right, I'm sure he's wonderful." The other woman murmured softly. In a contest of volume between the two, Roxanne would have been the clear winner. But, from the moment that the other woman shoved Roxanne clear out of her way, it ceased to be a contest of volume. There was an audible thump as she was knocked against the wall, and she shut up like somebody had flicked her mute button.

That trick always worked.

The moment she stepped back out onto the party floor, Yulia remembered why she'd stolen away to her personal hellhole for a moment. The thrum of the crowd was all well and good, but she still found it quite overwhelming. Warm bodies thrashed about on the dance floor, while other bodies huffed up this and that in an attempt to go cold as soon as they possibly could. All sorts of people came to these parties, and yet they all somehow ended up doing the same thing.

Yulia squeezed through the crowd, moving with much more patience than she'd expressed with Roxanne a moment ago. The only thing yelling at her here was the music, after all. Still, though, she moved with purpose. She didn't consider herself much of an icebreaker, so she'd been hoping for some other foolhardy Tiger to intrude upon their magnanimous King for her, and in her absence, so it had occurred.

"Howdy, crowdy." Yulia announce her presence and barged into the threes' conversation in one swift motion. It was like a piece of art. That is if being slightly rude was a piece of art. She dropped herself into a seat without permission nor ceremony, and then slouched down into it like a pile of slime.

"What's all this then? Meeting of the round table? I'm not intruding am I?" Yulia fired off a string of questions, all of which she only sort of cared about. She recognized both the other two Tigers, though it was vaguely at best. Pretty boys all looked the same to her, and it was hard to remember a face that was half-covered up all the time.

"Also, uh-" She hesitated, eyeballing the woman fiddling with an ice cube. "What's up with the spork?"

>>> To The Next Post

RAPHAEL SHAW
SCENE:
Serpents Arc 1: Scene 1 [Friends in Low Places]
PARTICIPANTS:
Bash, Darius, Anna
FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES
<<< Remember

These were supposed to be his allies. After all... They were Serpents, the four of them. Killing any one of them would have surely been frowned upon. But then again, Raph didn't really care. Especially when it came to this Gorilla-Mask Girl. She was new enough. Easy enough to replace. Expendable. Unlike me, Raph reminded himself... What's more, Raph knew that Bash was probably thinking the same thing.

Right. Now.

Killing her would be doing his Ace a favor. Which was more-or-less the only downside to this whole grisly affair, really. Ah, well. Raph would find another way to get out of his good graces, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Anywho... The shock of Gorilla's interruption quickly passed. Though the moment hung in the air around them long enough for Raph to look her in the eyes (eye-holes, anyway) one last time before he filleted her alive.

Die.~

The blood staining his hands quivered and twitched, then arced forward. Like ruby-red fingers. Hands reaching out. Reaching for her. And then!— nothing.

His attack hitched in midair, suspended as though in time.

Raph felt the hand clamp down around his wrist like a vice before his mind had pieced together exactly who it was attached to. In his fervor to spill some blood—his, and hers—Raph had all but forgotten who was beside him. On instinct he tried to pull away. No use. The grip was like iron. He watched as his attack withered and died on the vine... Gorilla Girl. Saved. The grip on his wrist tightened and he hissed as he felt things start to move that definitely shouldn't.

It was at this point, finally, that his mind caught up to the situation.

"..."

Raph glared mutely at his assailant. Once again, his expectations had been shattered. Fine, then, he thought, wrenching his wrist away as soon as Bash lightened his grip, readying himself for a fight. Even without his Potential, he was not weak. Raph would show Bash. He would show them all.

Then he took a punch to the right side of his ribs.

The shock of it stole the air out of his lungs. Raph doubled over, feeling Bash loom large over him. He could feel himself growing faint... Only he refused. Refused to lie down. Refused to kneel. By this point he was keeping it together by force of sheer fucking fury. Before he lost it, Raph channeled this feeling of pure, unadulterated savagery and tried for swinging his fist into the left side Bash's face.

Raph was not a fist-fighter, and his form was sloppy... But he did have a fire unlike anything else. The will to do anything. And everything. This was a fight for survival. And like an animal caught in a trap, he would do anything to win, to survive. Whatever it took.

As he did, he noticed Anna and Darius scampering off to god-knows-where. "... Cowards!" He called, though his voice was hoarse and sent a twinge of unpleasant sensation running up from his gut.

>>> To The Next Post

Nobody Special Nobody Special The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten

RURIKO IKEDA
SCENE:
Dragons Arc 1: Scene 4 [Reckoning]
PARTICIPANTS:
Ruri, Kanna( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )
RECKONING

Leaving Kanna to deal with the two civilians, Ruriko continued to chase after their original target from rooftop to rooftop. The versatile displays of his potentiality made her wonder the extent of his strength. Additionally, she was confused as to why he kept eating meat in the midst of combat. She didn’t think much of it before but now she was starting to realize that he only consumed a piece before making a move, such as his attempt to fly over her in the alleyway and now, with his impressive hops. Maybe that’s why he bothered to pick up the meat that Kanna tossed aside when searching his pockets.

Whatever. The nature of his potentiality could be discussed later. For now, her main focus was trying to catch up to him through the use of her portals. Although it only takes a few seconds to close a link, it felt like an eternity to her as she watched him jump to another rooftop without delay. This would be exceptionally easier if she closed the portal at headquarters so that she could utilize four portals instead of two. The thought crossed her mind a couple of times on previous missions but it was meant to be used as a last resort, and she would keep it that way.

For a split second, her attention shifted to where the target was looking as he shouted. She looked down below, squinting as she barely picked out figures within the smoke. Friends of his? She wasn’t sure - but if they were, why was he telling them to get away? Wouldn't it be to his advantage to fight three on one? Ruriko disliked all this uncertainty but she continued after him nonetheless.

“I got you now, fucker - HEY!”

Just as she stepped through the portal and onto the rooftop the target was currently on, he jumped down to ground level before she was able to grab him. She clicked her tongue in annoyance, debating if it was even a good idea to chase after him in this thick smoke. Whatever. She’ll deal with the consequences later - besides, she could always portal away if she got too in over her head.

Closing the current link, she opened another link, using the smoke to conceal the portal behind the target. Unsheathing her katana, she pushed aside Kanna’s words of trying to capture the man before running through. Reappearing behind the target, she thrust her blade outwards but before she could pierce him in the back, she stopped herself short as the two civilians from before came into view. This was not an ideal situation with the chance of civilians getting injured.

“Step away from them,” she hissed as she poked his back with the tip of her blade, threatening to break the skin.

>>> To The Next Post

1638662438940.png

Kanna Katsura - Azure Dragons - Jack [CS LINK]
Scene - Dragons Arc 1 | Scene 4: Reckoning
Location - East District
Mentions/Interactions - Ruriko Ikeda ( Beann Beann )

Kanna raised an eyebrow in curiosity. From 'Death'?

She was aware that Isaiah, the Dragon's Ace, and some others were investigating a reported murder within the Pleasure District. Were these two the culprits? Or did 'Death' have another meaning to it? Nothing was making sense in Kanna's head, and she wasn't given any time to think about it. And this smoke around the area, what was it? It seemed the man enjoyed inhaling it. Was it another potential?

Her attention shifted upward as she heard the white-haired man's voice project from the rooftops, though she couldn't see him. Flying, jumping and now a loud voice. Was there anything he couldn't do at this point? The weird meat that he was eating was obviously the key, but in her entire life Kanna never thought one could gain a Potential through ingestion.

Kanna's attention moved back to the couple as the man in the suit addressed her. She shook her head lightly.

"I appreciate the concern, but my identity is the least of my worries."

Kanna's gaze looked past the couple as she watched the white-haired man jump down to the ground behind them, chewing down more of the mystery meat. Kanna's hands moved out of their pockets and for a second time, she reached for her staff, drawing it and flicking her wrist, extending it to its full length. Ruriko was right behind the man, portaling herself down and behind him with her sword drawn. Kanna watched as Ruriko stepped up to the man, her sword pointed at his back.

It was very unlikely for the two girls alone to capture the 3 unknown people. If they went for one, the other would either just run or take advantage. The next best scenario was to focus on the one that they knew was causing problems. With any luck, Isaiah would figure out more details from the crime scene, ideally a trail that the Dragons could follow.

Kanna steppa to the side, looking the couple as she gestured towards the bridge.

"You two best get going. We'll see each other again soon."

She would wait for the couple to leave the area before turning her attention to the white haired man. Her feet shifted, one slightly behind the other as her body turned slightly, taking a ready stance. Kanna raised her staff, pointing an end towards the man as she spoke up.

"This is your final chance. Cooperate and come peacefully, or you will be put down by force."

>>> To The Next Post

TIGER'S
SCENE:
Tigers Arc 1: Scene 2 [Money Talks]
MONEY TALKS
Titus nodded slowly. His eyes were discerning as they leered down at the chips stacked beside him. He was apparently mulling over Ezra’s opening wager. He also glanced not once, but twice, at the face down card beneath Ezra’s hand. At last, with a wry smile, did he seem to accept the boy’s offer, sliding two even stacks of chips toward the center of the table.

But before either man could show his card to the other, Titus reached out and snatched the deck of cards from where they’d been left in between the two players and drew another card… For each of them.
"Let’s not be bashful now, m’boy."

Latken, as if sensing that his point had not been clear, shoved another two stacks of chips toward the table’s center. He was doubling the bet… While also changing each of their respective top cards…

"I would say things are indeed heating up. Gyuhuh."

Latken said to Cassidy self-satisfactorily as a smug grin played across his pudgy features. He eyed Ezra, waiting for the boy to be ready to flip their new cards and reveal the winner of this double-or-nothing. 3, 2, 1, and… Flip!

Titus blustered. His card was the weaker of the two. Even after he’d drawn a card for Ezra and had it supplant his original… As if, somehow, he’d known that the original value was unbeatable. All the same, with this new twist of fate, the fat man’s façade faltered a little. As much was made abundantly clear by how loathe Titus was to shuttle the equivalent of 200,000 in playing chips to the younger man.

"Lady Luck’s a fickle mistress!”

Titus said, making little attempts to hide his mounting concern. A thin film of sweat had begun to bead his brow by the time that Alice offered him a spot of tea. He looked down at tea—mostly, the tea—with a wanting eye and reached out to take it.

"Why thank you, I..—I-i, I just remembered I’m not thirsty! "

Titus said, hastily, licking his lips as his eyes flicked toward another corner before they returned. Any other questions went unanswered. He looked like he might have seen a ghost. He also looked like he was getting ready to run. To cash out.

Elsewhere… Charmy had cornered a trio of utterly dejected looking Tigers. One of them groaned. Another couldn’t look her in the eye. The third said, with a hint of bite in his voice, ”You could say that again.”

>>> To The Next Post

Kasumi Katsura - Azure Dragons - Veteran [CS LINK]
Scene - Dragons Arc 1 | Scene 3: Eye of Providence
Location - Surveillance Room, Dragon HQ, East District
Mentions/Interactions - Yo Saiwa ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ), Jesper Albrecht ( AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

Kasumi reached for the shaped blur of her glasses, slipping them back onto her face. Everything was back in focus and she immediately saw Jesper's relieved look. She gave him a similar smile, disappearing as quickly as it appeared as she turned her attention to the monitor he was pointing to.

She could see all the warning icons and the list of all the cameras and drones that were offline. Either destroyed or tampered with, but useless regardless. Kasumi sighed softly before turning to look at Yo, giving the Queen a nod.

"Thank you."

Kasumi pushed herself off from the ground, standing. She stopped for a moment, making sure that her balance was still there before slowly making her way back over to the desk to take a closer look at the damage.

"We can try to reboot the offline cameras and drones, but assuming they're physically destroyed, we'll have to replace them and reconnect Guardian to them."

That could take weeks, given how much was destroyed. Plus having to reconnecting the Guardian program to the replacements. Kasumi had done it once before, when the program originally launched, and when she was still somewhat new to the Dragons. But she didn't expect to have to do it again. Kasumi wasn't exactly in the condition to do it either.

She looked back towards Yo for guidance.

"Where do we go from here, miss?"

>>> To The Next Post

1638681629945.png

Charlie
CS Link
SCENE:
Phoenixes Arc 1: Scene 1 [From the Ashes]
PARTICIPANTS:
Lyric, Yong-Yut, Ziz, Bernardo
FROM THE ASHES
A rush of joy surged within Charlie. Lyric, the one and only King of the Scarlet Phoenixes not only remembered his alias and gave him permission to help her out on her work, but even told him to join them over some drinks afterwards, to a lowly nobody like him who just joined over a year ago. Truly nothing made him happier than to aid his superiors in this noble mission.

“O-Of course! it would be an honor to join you all”

Truth is he wasn't much of a drinker, didn't help his alcohol tolerance was concerningly low either. But those were nothing but little details, it would be fine. And so without saying another word, he proceeded to start grabbing some of the larger pieces of debris from the broken down former bar, getting them out of the way so hopefully one day the stablishment could become greater than ever.

The task wasn't particularly difficult, but it was admitedly pretty tedious. Each piece of rubble needed to be moved individually and carefully, as so should any heavy material when handled. But either way he got to work with plenty of enthusiasm, too much perhaps, as soon enough his carelessness got the better of him, lifting a specially large piece too quickly which caused Charlie to lose his balance and fall on his butt. His face started to blush a bright red, he had just made a fool of himself in front of the King after all.

>>> To The Next Post

Rogue of the Night: Jay
In Scene: Meirin ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel )​

CA38F981-5AA4-4EA7-8809-4D3DA0364A3A.jpegAs Meirin spoke while she was ant-sized, the words were almost too tiny for Jay to hear. He had to tilt his head and cuff his hand behind his ear to even get an inkling of what she said. What he did understand, did bring a smile to his face.

His multi-colored eyes travelled from the floor and followed Meirin’s face as she grew back to her normal height. For confirmation, anyone else that would look upon Meirin would see nothing besides Jay sitting on the bed.

As she joined him in sitting beside him, he could feel the movement as weight was added. He turned to the side to face her, curling his leg up onto the bed while the other foot stayed planted on the ground. His pupils expanded slightly after being somewhat tiny.

He scratched his cheek with a finger as he nervously laughed, “Ah, I don’t think it was anything you did. My eyesight is just super good. I tried being called Hawk! Or Eagle! But it didn’t stick.

Footsteps could be heard quickly moving down the hall outside.

A confused expression came to him then, “Why didya sneak in though? Didn’t wanna pay? I do give shows where I strip for someone~ It can follow a ton of options, actually. We even hosted an orgy a few times.

>>> To The Next Post

Rogue of the Night: Silver
In Scene: Isaiah ( Lucem Lucem )​

C17C37DA-F20B-4427-9757-A8900F795B57.jpegOnce Isaiah stepped into the office, Silver took a seat across from him.

The office was quaint, and had two doors. The one they just entered, and another on the back wall. There was a desk that had a computer, as well as a filing cabinet.

A small expression of concern passed over Silver’s face momentarily as Isaiah mentioned he was checking in on everyone due to the current events. To put more correctly, Silver was concerned about the last statement about that not being the only thing Isaiah was concerned about.

Silver remained with his back straight as Isaiah leaned in.

The sound of his tongue clicking could be heard before he went to answer, “Well, rest assured that none of my staff were the ones… harmed, thank goodness.

A sigh passed his lips, “What saddens me is that man was getting aggressive.” A look of sadness passed over his face, “It was the worst this past week and now I’m missing someone.

Silver’s phone lit up with a notification. “Excuse me– I can’t ignore anything on my phone right now.” He took a look to see what was received before darkening the screen and giving Isaiah his attention once more.

I apologize about that. One of the girl’s was asking something of me, but a response can wait at this moment.

He then asked his own question, “What exactly have you heard about what happened?

>>> To The Next Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back