• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV

While it wasn’t really present in his facial expression, Charles was deeply disappointed that he had not managed to rile up the ( Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher ) black-haired student or even as much as get a minor expression out of him. Maybe he was just too preoccupied with the essay he had mentioned some moments prior, maybe the young heir just didn’t go for it with as much intensity as it was necessary. What the young aristocrat noticed was the pair of eyes that were ogling him the whole time his attention was directed to Kinoko. He didn’t even need to break visual contact to feel the almost burning sensation upon himself.

Because of it, after introducing himself and the girl skipping to right in front of him, he stared back at the purple-haired girl. His gaze was fixed in her star-shaped pupils, noticing a kind of beating on them. The way she behaved… clearly she had the same domineering attitude as himself or that is what he thought. The gal on that girl… some centuries ago, such boldness would result in, at the very least, flogging. To try to size up the heir and future Duke of Richmond, Gordon and Lennox, one of her betters, was simply unthinkable. And yet… he didn’t feel anger or outraged. She clearly didn’t know any better, so she shouldn’t really be considered in fault.

Much on the contrary, he liked the guts on her. Thinking back, she looked pretty confident on how she strolled around the class getting to know it, much like himself had done it - “Hah… a kindred spirit, eh? If it wasn’t for her apparent low-birth, she could have been part of the ones who rule”. How easier it was being a commoner, not having the weight on their shoulders of anyone, but themselves. The burden of rule was not something light: unpopular decisions, keeping order, caring for their subjects. It was often a lonely and thankless job. Better to be feared than loved, that were the words of the genius Machiavelli. And, in comparison, how were heroes different than rulers?

Those thoughts were only broken by the ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) girl’s voice, saying his name and, in the next moment, introducing herself. Paying attention on the order of her family and personal name, it seems Charles had committed a really shameful faux pax, at least in his own eyes. It seems the excitement of the moment had left in careless. The young heir made sure that would be remembered in the next time - “It is a pleasure to meet you too, Alirah-san. Orange, juice you said? I will remember that” - he repeated her first name in the same way she had pronounced it. When he eyes darted downwards, she saw that she was offering her hand. Was she expecting a handshake, Charles wondered. That was, in no way, the proper way of greeting a female. Or that was what was hammered in his head by his own upbringing and the social circles he was a part of.

Not accepting her hand would, however, be uncouth and unbecoming of a gentleman such as himself. He extended his right hand and grabbed hers. If her hand made contact with his, she could noticed that, generally, his were pretty soft and yet didn’t lack some strength. What she maybe didn’t antecipate it is that he would turn his hand while holding hers, making so the back of her hand was turned upwards. And what came next was him bending over in her hand’s direction, clearly going for a peck, with his lips, on top of it. If she tries to pull her hand away, she will find no resistance on his part. He had tested the boy for quite a bit of time, now it was time to test her.

Last edited:
Alirah Hoshino | “Koshi” | Quirk: Light Warping

light warping quirk power OC bnha rp-close up ver.png

As Charles took Alirah’s hand he would most likely notice that the tips of her fingers are calloused which would indicate that she would be somewhat experienced in fighting with heavy weapons, a baseball bat for example. The back of her hands would also be rough, especially around her knuckles, indicating that she is no stranger to using her fists to fight. Alirah didn’t necessarily expect the fellow to go for a peck on the hand, but she then thought that this is exactly something an Aristocrat would do, she’d seen plenty of Aristocratic types in the news taking part in this very act as a greeting. With that knowledge she would let him continue while a gentle smile would form on her face. On the inside though, she would almost be making fun of his actions with her thoughts, ‘Haha… funny. Didn’t think I’d ever get my hand kissed, and by a rich boy no less! What an interesting guy he is~’ She also took note of the fact that he had repeated her name the exact same way she had said it which indicated to her that he was still learning and sounding out how the Japanese language worked. ‘Oh still learning Japanese, is he? I wonder how long it’ll take him to pick up on it… Maybe he can use some help? Huhu~ A rich boy needing help?' Just the thought of that made Alirah’s smile release another stifled chuckle as he would be bringing his lips to the back of her hand.

Alirah was the type to take care into reading social cues and body language. She did this especially because she wanted to always know when or if someone needed help, even if they weren’t saying it aloud. Sometimes people can’t say aloud when they are in need and can only say it with their body language. She noticed that the black haired student was nervous and must have had something to do, which Charles most likely had interrupted when he came into the classroom. “How about we let him work, yeah? He seems busy.” She then looked over to a chalkboard that was behind Charles. “Also, I don’t know if ya noticed, but that chalkboard over there says Detention on it.” Alirah pointed her other non preoccupied hand in the direction of the word on the board. The word detention was written up in the top middle of the board in a bolded font. It was very clear to see, unless one wasn’t very good at paying attention to details. Among that was other writing, most likely from a previous class that hadn’t been erased, that would have perhaps distracted the eye from seeing that the word detention had been written.

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Mentions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher (Donny)

Azuza

The quiet sounds that flowed from the city definitely had its effect. The calm she felt was enough to quiet the silent frustration that was bubbling inside for a while. She stood and took a look at her phone. "5 P.M. I think that was the time detention was supposed to be over... It's almost there... About five more minutes. I should go tell Donny he can leave." Leaning forward she fell toward the ground and used her Quirk to more or less glide to the school. It would be faster than walking all the way there.

Arriving at the door at the end of her mini flight she landed and sighed a bit. It always felt good to fly in the sky. Even if it takes a bit of concentration, it is worth it. With a calm mind and body she entered the school and ignored everything on the way to the 1-C Classroom. Once she'd entered the hall, her ears flicked. New voices, voices she hadn't heard before. A male and a female, the male had something of an accent and the female sounded native but was likely from a different part of Japan and likely not from where Azuza was.
Interested in what was going on she opened the door to see a English looking boy kissing the hand of a purple haired girl. It was something of a shock to her and her calm that she took a while to achieve flew right out the window. 'Fantastic... This is going to be something of a spectical I can tell.'

The silver fox-eared girl walked in and toward the three of them. Her tail fluffed a bit as it swished slightly with her walk. "Donny, it's five. Detention is over, so you can turn in the paper and we can head back to the dorms." After saying that she turned to the two new kids. She wasn't quite sure who they were but she silently hoped they were different from Odessa. It's not that she disliked Odessa... It was just the constant questions were a bit much for her. Analyzing who she was now looking at she adjusted herself accordingly. The boy was seemingly more refined just by his outfit and the way he carried himself. Exuding a aura of class and dignity as if it were natural. The other was giving off something completely different, seemingly more, bubbly maybe? Azuza wasn't quite sure, however she'd just go with her gut and introduce herself.

Taking in a deep breath she closed her eyes and put a hand over her own chest making a slight bow. Then spoke in English, "I extend my greetings to you sir, my name is Azuza Reiko. I do hope we can get along. Should you need any assistance please let me know. I'll do my best to assist if it's within what I can do should I be available." After saying that she ended the bow and she switched back to speaking Japanese. "I apologize if you didn't understand what I said, but I'll extend the same curtisy to you. My name is Azuza Reiko, and should there be anything you need be sure to let me know and I'll try to help you so long as it's in my power." She made sure to smile and fold her hands in front of herself. She was in a much better mood than earlier, she gshould given the chance apologize to Odessa later.

Dr. James Shikaru

James shrugged his shoulders a bit and headed off to the randevous. He was confirmed caught and the lesson was over. Popping the cuffs off was simple enough considering he had a key to them in his pants pocket. "You kids did well for what you are capable of now. I can't wait to see what you will be able to do by the time you graduate." Pulling on his coat he walked with a bit of purpose. He was a bit away from the location but it didn't take him long.

His eyes locked on a familiar person, and he facepalmed. What in the hell is his sister doing here? It wasn't as if he was unhappy seeing her he was just... A bit irritated about having to see her here instead of working at the hospital saving lives. He had a feeling she was going to say something to the extent of, 'But if I'm here making sure to help the heros of tomorrow I won't have as much work later on, now will I?' So while he gets the logic of what her argument is, its just an excuse.

"Aiko, it's good to see you but what exactly are you doing here?"​

Asuka gave a sigh of relief when the ten minutes were up as she watch the doc release himself from the cuffs an walk away pulling out the lollypop she pulled the wrapper of and popped it in to her mouth and gave a light sigh at the orange flavored candy. After a a breaf moment she tossed the wrapper in to the trash can and headed to find out where IQ was so that she could get a more in-depth look at her score for todays events then get food and officially pass out. Hopefully tomorrow she will have a chance to chat with Mr.fist about a plan to strengthen her wings so that she would be able to carry heavier loads and medical training incase people with a healing quirk are not on seen. With her thoughts in order she spread her wings and took to the air to look for IQ. ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles )

Ho-Seok gave a grunt of relief as the bell signals the end of the exercise but continued on his way to get of the area and meet up with all the other teacher to discuss the students. To be honest this felt like the second longest day of his life and he was ready to go back to his dorm room and sleep. He was not looking forward to this year.

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Donny looked over his essay, doing last minute adjustments. Nothing too serious, mostly just spell checking. He worried if lacking any sources, this implying that he didn't read any of the books, would get him negative marks, but it was better than nothing. Soon Azuza came back and told him he was allowed to leave. He wondered where she had been at this whole time, but then again Donny also had left so he can't really question her. "O-o-o-okay." Weirdly enough, Azuza also greeted Charles in english. A lotta people in 1C know English! Sure, it made sense for the students who was coming over from America, but he was pretty sure Azuza was a Japanese Native. Still not like he can complain, Donny has been using English and Japanese for most of his life. If anything he's worried his english is getting rusty since he mostly only ever uses it online, and doesn't use it conversationally. Either way Donny got up and turned in his paper with the drone, keeping his bad copies. He folded them up into small squares and tucked them into his pocket to snack on later. He turned to the other two and silently bowed his head, uncertain of how to say his farewells to them, but he didn't want them to think he was ignoring them either.

As Donny left, he waited for Azuza to come out. He wanted to talk to her about what had happened yesterday. Apologize for getting her involved as well as asking her some questions. Once they were mostly alone, Donny would speak to her. "Um... Sorry. For yesterday. You... You s-s-s-shouldn't have gotten into t-t-t-trouble because of me. Um... Did you... Did you see... Me?" He spoke quietly, whispering to Azuza so no one could hear what he was going to say next. "The black blob... T-That was me. Did you um... See that?" He knew Azuza wasn't going to judge him. She seemed too nice. Everyone was nice here in UA. Even so, he needed to talk to Azuza about what she saw and hope she would listen to his pleas. Bad enough that she got into trouble for what he did yesterday, but he didn't want her to be in any danger either.

MisoraUni MisoraUni - Alirah Hoshino
Maxxob Maxxob - Charles Reiss IV
Absollover77 Absollover77 - Azuza Reiko

YAYOI SATORI

nOeTYbI.png

After the battle, the Support Class were assigned to analyze the video and come up with various gadget ideas that would help the hero students. Yayoi had her drone give Bryn a simple nod before flying back to class. She had collected a lot of battle data, not only on the students but the teachers as well. One of the reasons she kind of wasn't really fully there for Bryn was because her drone had picked up the activity of the other students and there's no way Yayoi was going to miss out on that sweet, sweet intel. Still she did give Bryn one last message. "Good work there partner. Feel free to keep the scraps, most of the wrecked stuff comes back to the support class to be recycled but I'll make sure your gear gets into your hand. Hope this lesson gives you some ideas about our project. Catch you around, hero." After sending her message the teacher called for the students to gather and discuss what they had seen. Yayoi dutifully joined them, and from what everyone was talking about it doesn't seem like anyone realized Yayoi had any involvement in the battle. Which was good: the Type-07 doesn't have any innate stealth capabilities, so getting most of Bryn's material involved Yayoi subtly but quickly switching between cameras while manually controlling her drone to get all the things together. It was like a game of hide-and-seek but Yayoi could see through other people's eyes, and had to make sure she didn't see herself. So maybe not quite the same.

After their discussion, the class was dismissed. Most would be heading back to their dorms for R&R, others staying after to work on their research or other projects. Yayoi was one of them. She genuinely did want to analyze the battle data fully and see what upgrades she could work on and more importantly, how she can apply them to herself. She noted two students in the hero class with ice powers and wondered how they managed their temperatures. She knew that icing was an issue for her dream suit, so it would behoove Yayoi to figure out how they're maintaining their temperature so she could apply that technology to her own armor. Even if it's entirely biological, she could still proxy something if she simply knew how. So Yayoi went to her work station and began to analyze the various videos she had gotten from the support class, while keeping the video from her drone kept on her MWACS only. She doesn't need anyone to know what her drone saw, or what it was doing.

IG42 IG42 - Bryn Evan-Miles

After hitting a loop that seemed right out of a sonic the hedgehog game, Gary spilled back onto the concrete. Pulling himself up, he heard a sound as loud as breaking concrete: the groan of his empty stomach. He had just woken up before arriving late to the exercise, and before he was knocked out he had eaten many large meals, but Gary was out for almost 18 hours. And his stomach was counting every minute.

He got up trying to ignore the hunger knowing he only had a few minutes left to catch Phantom Quartz. He tried to run on the quartz but he didnt have the energy to do much more than walk. Each time he got to one of the pro's walls hed have to beat on each one twice as much to get through as the one before. By the time he could see anyone again, they were just blurry figures and he heard an imposing voice announce the exercise was over.

Hearing this, Gary took off his mask and opened his mouth wide closing his eyes. He took his backpack and flipped it upside down, dumping all the corn chips down his mouth. He fell on his back and started slowly sliding on the quartz parth toward the meet up spot while he ate. A few moments after hed stopped sliding and when he finished his chips he belched contentedly and opened his eyes to look up from the ground to see... a dragon?!

*SQUEEEEEEEEE*

Gary flipped himself around and fearfully crab walked a few feet away from the dragon man and the other teachers whose presence in that moment he had not yet noticed.

Mentions SilverInu SilverInu Archdemon Archdemon

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV

And, without being denied, the young Reiss placed a soft peck on the back of the ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) girl’s hand. The contact with his lips must not have taken more than five seconds, before he started pulling away. Testing those waters, Charles had a better idea of where he stood with the girl he had just met. Through that short interaction, he noticed she wasn’t strange to physical violence and, to be honest, neither was he, even though his appearance would say otherwise. The swords he elected to use ended up not leaving training or scuffle marks. Finally, the young heir let go of her hand, as gently as he could. Straightening his back, he set his gaze once again on her face, noticing the smile on her lips. She was way harder for him to read than the worried boy - “How fun would it be if this was easy?” - he returned her smile. That was simply too natural for him and he didn’t seem to be not even a bit embarrassed by it. Even with the fact that Kinoko was there, but he doubted he had paid any attention at all.

He listened intently when she mentioned the ( Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher ) big student. It was clear to Charles that there was something he was trying to do, and certainly there was a certain time limit for it. As the boy himself had mentioned, he had an essay to turn in. In a different situation, the young aristocrat would have revelled in this new acquaintance’s panic, pushing his buttons simply for the sake of it. But, in that situation, his focus was solely in getting his chores done. Looking over to the boy’s desk, he could see there were quite a few pages written already. Had he just done that? The young Reiss that clearly missed the opportunity of seeing him work, but he was sure more opportunities would come in the future - “Kinoko-san was pretty straight forward telling me this was detention. I just… couldn’t help but want to check what kind of delinquent he is” - he made sure to say that in a volume the boy would clearly hear. The ‘delinquent’ part was said in a clearly humorous tone - “But I agree, clearly we being here is robbing him of the peace he needs to finish his assignment”

His eyes followed the direction in which the purple-haired girl pointed to. Indeed, while walking in the classroom, even it was just a glance, he had noticed the warning, let’s say, that clearly stated what was going on in that class. Actually, it was more likely that the writing was there to remember the students what they were supposed to be doing there - “A great man once said: it is the attention to detail that makes the difference between average and stunning and, I can guarantee you, am by no means average” - the young heir said with utmost confidence, turning his attention back to the girl’s alluring start-shaped pupils. It was then that yet another arrival entered the classroom. He took a moment to take in her form. She resembled a fox, ears and tail. From where he stood, he guessed she had about the same height as Alirah, but looked much younger. It was the first time Charles had seen anything resembling a white-fur fox. The ones he had seen during his numerous time hunting, be with his father and mingling with other nobles, had the usual brown-reddish fur.

His eyes accompanied her as she made her way towards them, first focusing on the rotund student. He easily picked up that she called him “Donny”. Was that a nickname for those who are close to him? She then approached the pair and started introducing herself. The way she spoke and acted while introducing herself made Charles’ face quickly changed, showing a clear pleased expression. She was someone who clearly knew how to behave around those of a higher social standing. It was simply splendid - “[ENG]Your introduction was simply perfect, Azuza. I am Charles Reiss the IV. I welcome and appreciate your offer for assistance, as I am sure His Grace, The Most Noble Grand Duke of Richmond, Gordon and Lennox, Charles Reiss the III also is. If there is anything I can do for you, don’t be shy” - he returned ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) her courtesy with a bow of himself, smaller than hers as she would most likely know why, seeing her social knowledge of the higher classes. Charles couldn’t help but can an almost instant liking to the fox girl. If she had already proved her resourcefulness and reliability, he would gladly concede her a title of dame.

There was this strange, adventurous feeling he got from that small girl and, to be completely honest, the day still offered quite a bit of possibilities for him to just head to the dorm - “Say, Azuza-san, you must know this city and the campus pretty well. I am not sure if Alirah-san will agree with me, but the way I see it, it is still pretty early to simply finish the day. Certainly there is something more interesting we can do” - the young Reiss said, changing his glance towards the purple-haired girl, before focusing again on the silver fox girl - “... there is just one item I need to retrieve from my room before I am ready” - he commented. He loathed the fact that he was without his sword. And, while he didn’t need the sword for his quick per se, it was the most appropriate equipment to use it with it. As Donny bowed towards the group, Charles returned the gesture, watching him leave the classroom.

Location: With Donny, Charles, and Azuza in the detention classroom.

After Charles had let Alirah’s hand go, she simply let her hands fall to her sides, still with that soft cheery smile on her face. Then she flicked her eyes to look and see the graphic on her shirt wasn’t even. She adjusted her shirt then within the same minute, flicked her starry eyes back to Charles’ eyes. When wearing shirts with graphics in the middle, she likes to keep the display where it is meant to be. “Oh that’s good then, average people are boring.” Oh how she hates being bored. This interaction was far from boring, which made her expression brighten even more. Then Alirah pivoted herself around to see a new face enter the room.

Alirah watched as the fox girl entered the classroom to tell Donny that it was time for him to leave. She then introduced herself in English towards Charles, but then for some reason switched to Japanese for Alirah, when she perfectly understood what was just said in English prior, the fox girl, Azuza as she introduced, simply wasted time by saying all of that twice. Alirah giggled at this and introduced herself in reply to the girl in her natural Australian English accent, “(eng) Hello, it’s nice to meet another student! My name is Alirah Hoshino, (Jap) otherwise known as Hoshino Alirah.” She had switched back to her Japanese coastal dialect (Hokuriku to be exact) mid sentence to say her name in it’s correct arrangement. Alirah’s eyes then followed the fox student on her way to speak to the black haired boy.

At Charles’ mentioning of going out into the city to explore, Alirah’s expression beamed as she looked at the both of them. “Oh, a stroll through the city as night falls sounds like a fantastic idea!” Alirah then re-adjusted her back pack. “And I also have to go to the dorms to switch this off with something else.” She didn’t have any of her glow bracelets with her in her backpack because she was mainly using it to house her snacks for the journey to U.A from her Dad’s home town, Wajima, where her Grandma still lives. She was already planning to explore the city on her own, but it’s so much better when there is company around!

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Absollover77 Absollover77 (Azuza) | Mentions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher (Donny)

Last edited:
Kana "Kinetica" Kobayashi
Relaxing her stance Kana clapped her hands together twice. "Alright kids, you heard the man exercise is over! Present yourself to the nurse when you leave if you have any injuries." She called out without a hint of irony despite the various bashes she had taken, watching Amara release her energy Kana nodded. "You're very welcome and no need to apologise, back when I was still learning I had to discharge my energy to avoid hurting myself too, train hard enough and you might be able to hold yours indefinitely too. Don't think I'll go easy on you for being a fan though." Seeing Ryota leaving with a dejected slump to his shoulders she gave Amara a quick goodbye and went after him.

Catching up to the boy she slowed down to walk next to him. "Hey there Umemoto-kun! Did I give you a good run around out there?" Giving him a friendly backslap she felt a chill even through his insulated outfit. "Don't let it get to you eh? It's the first exercise so it's about getting an idea what areas need work not beating you guys down." Seeing the apparent nurse already hanging about with the doctor she waved. "Hey there! No one too badly roughed up I hope?" Once again she cluelessly left herself off the listed of wounded.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello Absollover77 Absollover77 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Azuza Reiko

Retaining her smile she nodded her head. Both of their introductions had their own personality, and it was nice that these two were at least comfortable with her so far. She wasn't concerned by Charles' presence it was Alirah's that she was going to have to be weary of. She seeming bubbly was an understatement, but she might have a lot more that she isn't showing. "It would be a honor to show you both around, I got a pretty good look around yesterday. I hope you'll excuse if my knowledge is a bit lacking in some areas as I'm from Osaka not here." The pressure she felt to make a good impression was now gone but she couldn't let her good impression be ruined by inconsistency. Donny seemed to be having something on his mind so she quickly excused herself to speak with him. "Go ahead down this hall, I'll lead you to the dorms once I'm finished talking here."

Listening to Donny once they were alone it seemed that her getting involved in what happened yesterday was bothering him. It wasn't difficult to understand his discomfort, he was likely self-conscious about how he looks. It's likely that he's having difficulties with how he looks compared to others due to his quirk. She knew how that was, she's run into plenty of people who were jealous or hateful due to how she looked. She remembered the time a bunch of kids in her grade school years bullied and picked at her for having her ears and tail. Even the slight difference in her eyes was enough to draw hatred. The nerves that Donny must be feeling could be due to that.

"Donny, I only really caught a glimpse, I wasn't able to see everything but I have some idea. It isn't my place nor is it within my right to say anything about it to anyone else." Azuza said grabbing her tail and running her fingers through it multiple times like a comb. "I can't understand what it's like to have a quirk like you do, but I know it's hard to be different. It doesn't matter what you look like, so long as your heart is in the right place. I'll see you later Donny, this time keep yourself out of trouble okay? Also stay away from ninjas those guys were no joke."

She turned and activated her abilities with a snap of her fingers. Once again she used her quirk to act like small springs on her heels so she makes distance with each step she takes. She had to catch up to Charles and Alirah, who were likely making their way down the hall. She was curious about what Charles said a bit earlier, he was the son of a Grand Duke huh? That's definitely interesting, and she would like to know more about where he's from. Maybe even what his life was like. The heir of a Grand Dukedom isn't nothing to sneeze at, and if she were to make a even better impression then she'd have to prove herself useful. Right now, she's never been more happy about all the etiquette, and English speaking lessons her mother made her do. If she recalled what her mother said, 'You may not want to become a Lawyer like me but I'm going to teach you etiquette and English. I don't want to hear you whine about not needing it, one day you'll have use of it.' She's never going to second guess her mother ever again.​

Last edited:
Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - IG42 IG42 Deathkitten Deathkitten
Mentions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon MisoraUni MisoraUni Archdemon Archdemon
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Ryota remained quiet as Kinetica's words praised him, rocking back and forth like a door stop as her hand slapped against his back, going firm as she began to speak. There was little to change about Ryota's expression, but perhaps the glint in his eyes was enough to tell Kana that her words had somewhat reached him. Yet, there was a staleness to his response, a pause that ensued contemplation, until he sighed, his body loosening, and his hand rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah." He uttered quietly, though enough for her to hear.

Umemoto gently bowed his head towards Kinetica just before she could laser onto the nurse. "Thank you for this training exercise, Kobayashi-sensei... I see now that I can only go up from here."

His eyes lingered onto his teacher as she walked away, his attention now switching back to his teammates and Spider boy and Eliza. He shrugged his shoulders towards Amara, sighing before he began to speak to her, loud enough to pierce her attention.

"Nice job, even if you did not quite capture her."

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation
Location: Ground Gamma >> heading to the dorms >> at the dorms

On her way to Haruto, Eliza passed by Ryota and Kinetica. She had taken a moment to give Kinetica a wave and a polite bow. “It was nice to learn from you, Kinetica-Sensei. I hope to learn more in the future.” After that she caught up to Haruto and gave him a gentle tap on the shoulder before saying, “Hey, you did good, Haruto. We didn’t get to capture Kinetica but that’s okay, we are still learning.” She had stopped using her ice to mobilize herself and started to walk instead. “I’m going to go head off to the dorms to rest, see you later.” And with that she was off to the dorms.

About 15 minutes or so later Eliza came up to the dorms, opened the door, and walked in passed whoever would be in there already. She didn’t show that she was tired while out there at Ground Gamma, but she definitely needed a nap and a nice cold shower. So Eliza proceeded to her room to do just that. She would take a quick nap, then wake up again when it was time to eat dinner.

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon | IG42 IG42
Mentions: Castello Castello

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

It seems his suggestion of exploring the city, instead of just reading back to the dormitories and stay cramped in a room, was a success. Charles was pretty excited himself, and his face clearly showed his excitement, being translated in a big smile across his face. His biggest dread was how boring things could get. Stale, dull and uninteresting people were his bane, and he has had enough interactions with these type of people back home. One can’t quite grasp how tedious and mind-bogging an afternoon of entertaining a Lord Mayor and their family is, until they have tried themselves. It was a welcomed change of pace and, for the moment, both Azuza and Alirah were high on his list for escapades. For Donny… well, they haven’t properly interacted yet. But he was sure there would be no shortage of chances.

Both the black-haired boy and the ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) silver-furred girl leave, with her telling for both Alirah and Charles to head down the hallway ahead of them. The young heir ended up bringing his right hand to his chin, holding it in thought as he watched both of them leave the classroom first. He gazed towards the purple-haired girl, motioning towards the door using his head as he began to walk. As soon as he reached the door, he stopped, looking at Alirah ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) - “Ladies first” - he said with a bright smile, giving her precedence for exiting the classroom and following right behind her, walking down the hall by her side. While walking, his steps were once again pretty heavy and easily audible. He kept his arms behind him, his long brown coat fluttering a bit while he walked. His back was perfectly straight, having excellent posture - “I have noticed that image and writing on your shirt. Does it have any specific meaning?” - the young Reiss asked, genuinely curious about it, looking at her with his left eyebrow raised. He didn’t stop moving however, hearing the approaching sounds of how he assumed was the fox girl.

It didn’t take too long for the hallway to come to an end. They had two options: to go left or to go right. In the social circles the mingled with, betting was certainly not a strange concept for him. Seeing that Azuza hadn't caught up with them yet, he turned to the start-shaped eye girl once again - “If I were a betting man, and I am, I say we have to go to the left. What do you think, Alirah-san?” - he asked, moving both arms from his back and extending them towards both paths. Soon enough, Azura would reveal if he was right or if Alirah was, assuming she had bet against him.

Location: With Charles and Azuza in the hallway outside of class 1C.

Alirah was initially going to let Charles through first, however he offered to let her leave the room first instead. And she did so with a “Thank you.” Unlike earlier when she was following Charles into the building, she had a confident hop in her step as she walked, her chunky boots matching with his pace. At the remark of her shirt Alirah perked up and tilted her head ever so slightly towards Charles. “Oh this? It’s the name of a band. The illustration is an album cover for one of their songs.” The band’s name was “SCARLET EYES” and located on the top of the illustration. Meanwhile the illustration was of a shadowed bird figure with red eyes, wings displayed open, the eyes glowing slightly and dripping the glowing red out of them slightly. The bird seemed to be perched on a bone of some sort that wasn’t of a human. “I don’t know if you’d know them. Probably not the type of music you’re into.”

Then they were at the end of the hallway when Charles proposed that they guess which way is correct. Alirah wasn’t one to forget the way that she had come prior, which happened to be the direction that they were going in so with that knowledge, she knew that left was the correct direction because she had initially turned right to get to this hallway. “Hmm..” She thought for a moment at the inquiry. She remembered that she had the pen that was on the floor, which she had picked up earlier. The pen had been on the right side of the hallway right before the turn, and it had been uncapped, leaving a mark on the floor. So as to be certain that the left was the correct direction, Alirah slightly peered around the corner, and sure enough saw the dot on the floor that the pen made when someone must have dropped it. “I say left.” She heard the footsteps of the Fox girl that would be closing in on them after her chat with Donny. Then she turned her head and looked into the fox girl’s direction. “So Azuza-san, which way is correct?” Then Alirah had a thought. ‘What if both ways were correct and lead to the exit? If I remember correctly upon entering, there was another hallway that could be connected to the one on the right, in that case this place is a big loop, meaning that both ways would lead back to the main entrance… if that’s the case then Charles here is just playing with me….He’s trying to figure me out huh?...’ While letting her thoughts run around in her head, she twirled a bit of her hair while looking at Charles in a curious manner. Charles would be getting himself into a long wild ride if he’s trying to pick Alirah’s brain.

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Absollover77 Absollover77 (Azuza)

Azuza

Azuza caught up in no time, and was immediately brought into a wager. The goal was the way out of the school, which was faster. Her body started to react slightly, her ears and tail twitched slightly and her eyes became focused the purple color enveloped her eyes with only a single vertical black line as she focused on the question and found an answer. "Both ways can and do lead to the exit... One way has more people in it so it will be slower.... but if speed is what you want then go down the steps on the right side and go out the open window. The height shouldn't be a problem, it's only half a story. After that we go over a fence and walk for less than 3 minutes and we will be in the back of the dorms." After the explanation she shook her head her eyes returning to normal. Tapping into her instincts was something she didn't do often due her not needing them for anything special.

Suppression, of animalistic tendencies is a difficult process. Something Azuza had to do when she was a child, have it be in her control was something her father trained her to be capable of. Her ears, eyes, and tail all were receptors and proof of the idea that she has the cunning and instinct that foxes have. Understanding how they work and how to make those instincts work for her took her a long time. Her mastery is still heavily flawed but using it like this is something that isn't too difficult.

Pushing herself to the right with a bounce her quirk doing it's thing springing herself down the hall. "You both may want to hurry though... Everyone will be heading to the dorms soon if you want to explore you'll have to hurry and drop off your things while everyone hasn't arrived yet. That way we can get going out to the town before curfew. So do hurry will you?" She disappeared down the steps and then slipped out the open window by diving out of it. A singular flip and she stuck the landing like one would if they were an athlete and turned around waiting for them. "If you're afraid of getting hurt don't worry I'll catch you."​

Last edited:
CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

Indeed, there was no wrong answer for the wager he had made just a few moments ago with Alirah and Charles was well aware of it. He did notice that the purple-haired girl took her time to check something, as she turned around the corner for some reason - “I see… so she did choose left for some logical choice and not by chance. Hehehe” - it wasn’t a true bet at all and the young heir only used it to analyze what criteria she possibly would use to base her choice on. And the result didn’t disappoint him in the slightest.

Since both paths led to the dormitory, the ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) silver-furred girl started to check which one would be faster. During it, the young Reiss couldn’t help, but watch with great curiosity the visible changes to her behavior while doing it. It certainly would be something to ask her about later on. He took in her explanation about reaching the dormitory the fastest way, albeit not really understanding at first why they had to choose the most optimal way. It didn’t take long for her to reveal why: curfew. That was something that Charles had not taken into consideration and he was well aware that no kind of ‘nobility flexing’ would work on UA’s staff and could actually have a pretty negative effect on himself.

With that, he watched Azuza to make her way quickly down the stairs through the path on the left and then out of the window. He quickly followed her, watching just as she nailed a perfect landing. He started to clap, with a smirk on his face - “Bravo! Bravo!”. The fox girl was even kind enough to offer to catch them in case the height was a problem. The drop was around 5.4 feet which didn’t leave Charles comfortable with jumping the window, as he certainly didn’t want to get caught by her. He wasn’t ready to let go of his dignity over a bit of parkour.

He put his head out of the window and started to look around for a way he could get down to where she was. He put his hand in his pocket, taking out a business card. The object wasn’t long enough for him to use it to cut the floor of where he was standing and, if he did so, too many things could go wrong: someone passing under it could be crushed, it would make quite a bit of noise and cause unnecessary alarm. He brought his hand to the back of his head, scratching it, while still looking down the window: “Alirah-san, how are you going to get down?” - he asked the ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) purple-haired girl, without turning around.

girl.jpg
Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa pulled up her sleeve to look at the time. She really wanted to hear what the teacher was going to say, but she was more curious about her classmates. "U-Um, it was great meeting all of you, but I'd like to go to the dorms and set up my room. I'm sure I'll meet someone on the way. Thank you for everything Mr. Gao. I'm sure we'll meet again. Maybe we can battle sometime, though I'm sure you'd be stronger and better than me." Odessa bowed to Savior, eased her way around the humanoid dragon teacher, and made her way to the dorms.

Odessa used her map of the school to find the dorms and easily made it there. She found her room and went inside. Odessa quickly unpacked her things so she could explore. She took out the photo of her dad and put it on a dresser. Kissing her fingers, she gently touched his photo. Odessa made sure she had her phone, earphones, and her favorite cherry flavored sucker and left her room. She put on her earphones and played a loud pop rock song as she walked from the dorm rooms to the common area. Odessa paused for a moment when she seen a guy on one of the couches with a diamond floating over him Deathkitten Deathkitten .

Akemi Tajima
As the exercise ended Akemi sighed slightly, the 'chase' had been much less eventful than she had expected but she supposed it was a good thing to have a well executed capture. Watching the doctor cut himself loose she sighed again feeling the victory was a little hollow with how easily he was able to get himself loose, watching him leave she still mustered up a bit of bluster and gave him a V sign. "Catch you later doc!" While she wasn't sad to vicariously see the back of Emrik and his complaining she was a bit put out that Asuka left so quickly, she'd thought they at least had been getting along well.

Feeling a sense of dissatisfaction she returned to the dorms to change out of her outfit, in her room the excited chirps and whistles of Pocky lifted her spirits. "There's my baby." She cooed as she opened the cage and allowed the bird to hop out onto her hand for scritches. "Missed me did you?" Getting herself changed into more casual gear she headed downstairs with Pocky perched on her shoulder.

Back in the common area she pointedly decided not to waste time engaging with Emrik where he sat playing around with one of his floating diamonds, instead she took notice of an unfamiliar girl with darker skin and approached her instead building up an image of her through Pocky's glances at the stranger.
"Hello there, are you another late arrival?" She greeted the other girl with a calculated smile. "I'm Akemi Tajima, nice to meet you."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Absollover77 Absollover77 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18

Last edited:
Aiko Shikaru// Savior// Class 1C 'Nurse'
Quirk-Operating Room: She can create a transparent sphere of up to 60 feet around her to serve as an 'operating room' for spatial manipulation skills!
Power: 1
Speed: 2
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 4
Cooperativeness: 4
Tomboy: 7

The young woman was currently soaking in the sights and information around her, memorizing faces and attire in silence, sucking air from her juicebox once again until all that was left was a shrivelled husk of a box that she glared at with annoyance. "Never enough in these things..." Aiko's eyes lit up bright as she heard a familiar voice, catching sight of James. "Onii-sama!" The woman practically leapt from her position, latching James in a tight hug and clinging to him like a little girl. "Don't lie, you don't want me here, that's fine though!" Aiko released her elder sibling and stepped back, giving a polite smile as she dusted herself off after the rather childish showing. "Good reason I'm here, actually. Class 1C is a test in its own right. We have a selection of children from both foreign and domestic homes, some of them having absolutely no experience with this sort of things and from other courses. Their likelihood to incur a serious injury is relatively high. And then we look at the simple statstics of U.A lately. The Shie Hassakai Raid, the Leag of Villains, the entire Kamino Incident? By situating myself with U.A, I'll have first responder access to areas and accidents before they possibly happen, allowing me to treat more than I'd be able to do at a hospital. Principal Nezu was also under the belief that my quirk would be ideal for a lesson he planned for class 1C, but he didn't fill me in on the gaps...Speaking of, what is Nezu?"
RDT_20211009_1303125851396280524051825.png
Absollover77 Absollover77

Location: With Charles and Azuza in the hallway >> A window in the hallway>> Suddenly outside

Alirah watched Azuza as she darted off through the hallway. What an interesting girl that Azuza is. Not only does her quirk seem powerful, but she can also utilize her animal traits to pick up on things that otherwise wouldn’t be discerned by average people. Alirah took a mental note of this. She would keep Azuza on her radar in case students get to spar together in the future. ‘Azuza-san seems like the perfect person to spar with!’ Alirah wasn’t quite sure what exactly Azuza’s quirk was, but it definitely gave her a great amount of mobility whatever it was.

As Charles was asking how Alirah was going to get down, she was already making her way to him. "Oh, It's quite simple actually. First, we do this." She wrapped her arms around him in a back hug fashion. "Hope ya don't mind, but this is the only way possible to do this with two people at my current level." That last bit was a slight lie, all she actually had to do was hold the person's hand, but she figured it was Charles' first time teleporting so holding onto him like this would probably be necessary. Alirah made eyes for a light source 20 meters away. It was a light post about 16 ft tall that was lighting up a bench near some flowers. “Then we do this!” Without much warning, Alirah nudged the both of them out the window almost in the trajectory to fall onto the ground for added thrill factor. As soon as they would start to fall out of the window, she teleported in a flash of light similar to what a camera does, taking Charles with her. They appeared within the same instant slightly next to the light post, just under the light and in an upright position contrary to how they started. Alirah reached out one hand and the pair proceeded to slide down the light post fireman style. Alirah landed perfectly upright on the bench. If Charles would have any struggle balancing himself, Alirah would still be holding onto him to prevent him from toppling over while still being anchored to the post. "And just like that, we’re already ahead of Azuza-san." She would then let go of Charles once he would have stabilized himself. Then she hopped off of the bench and offered a hand to help him onto the ground. "Now wasn’t that just amazing?! If we teleport the way to the dorms, it’ll be even faster than walking!” She said with a smile across her face. This smile was different from her usual smile though. It was a true genuine smile of excitement. “And we most likely won’t even have to use a door to get inside. So, you wanna go again?”

Last edited:
CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

The very moment that ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) Alirah’s arms were around Charles, she was met with a pretty surprised ‘Oh’ from him - “If you are fine with it, so am I. I just hope people don’t get the wrong idea… for your sake, that is” - he let out light-hearted laugh, clearly being unbothered by the situation. It certainly beat being held in the arms of someone like a bride - “Wait, wait! What a hell are you doooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING?!” - that laugh was soon cut by a blood-curling scream when he was nudged outside the window by the purple-haired girl, with her coming along for the ride. His eyes were shot wide-open, seeing that they were descending face first towards the ground. The only thing going through his head was how someone that batshit insane got into UA. The whole insanity, however, didn’t take more than a moment. Soon enough, they were sliding down the light pole, onto the bench. The young aristocrat landed with a single foot on it and, with much difficulty, managed to keep his balance. Luckily, for him, all those fencing lessons had trained his sense of balance quite a bit. He wasn’t however that well-prepared for both the nausea and the whiplash on the neck he felt from suddenly and instantly changing directions. He moved the back of his left hand to his mouth, using all his strength to keep the contents of his stomach where it belonged, veins on each side of his head, mainly on his temples, popping quite a bit.

Charles stayed that silent in that position for a bit, going back to his natural face eventually. When it did, the same left hand left his mouth and went to his emerald-encrusted bolo necktie, making it almost fully loose and letting his collar pop open. His neck felt like it was hit by a brick, his right hand started to massage the back of it, squeezing and rubbing it. He let out a big sigh, finally turning his gaze towards Alirah, that looked quite excited by what they just did - “Is this maniac trying to KILL ME?!” - his inner voice was shouting, with righteous and furious indignation. To be fair, the whole experience was pretty painful… but fun and exciting. He took the chance to look at exactly where ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) Azuza was and, truth be told, they had covered a lot of ground in just a split-second. He accepted the excited girl’s hand to get off the bench, landing with a jump besides her. Not only that, but he then put both his hands on each of Alirah’s shoulders, as soon as she asked him about repeating what they had just done - “How about we do it in baby-steps? We did it once today, we can do it again tomorrow and so on…” - his expression clearly had a hint of pleading, both eyebrows raised - “... but yes, it was pretty fun, I won’t lie” - he returned her sincere smile. His heart was racing, adrenaline was pumping through his veins. The young aristocrat couldn’t remember when was the last time he had so much fun. That girl was officially crazy in his book, and that wasn’t a bad thing, much on the contrary. The smile unconsciously stayed on his lips for quite a bit of time, until he noticed he hadn’t really moved his hands away from her, quickly pulling them back. He then turned towards the fox girl, beckoning her with his hand, so they could continue to make their way to the dormitory.

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

Gao nodded towards Fuyumi-chan when she decided to make her way to the dormitory. The fact that she was open to battling him made him smile. To not lose heart in the face of adversity… that was what being a hero was all about. He is certain that she will make many friends in the school. It didn’t take too long for James ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) to find the group that was supposed to be searching for him - “Well… that works too, I suppose. Nice work, Gao! You are on point as always, hahahaha!” - the old man literally patted himself on the back for a job executed to perfection, laughing heartily. In the next moment, his emotions made an U turn - “There is nothing more beautiful than the love between siblings…” - Mr. Fist mumbled to himself, when he saw Aiko ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) hugging James. He took out a small handkerchief from the side-pocket of his pants again, wiping away the tears that were forming in the corner of his eyes. With that, he decided not to bother them, after all, it seemed like they had important matters to discuss.

He laughed seeing Gary ( BigManHimself BigManHimself ) once again, even more on how spooked he got seeing Ryujin at the entrance. He approached the boy, patting him on his shoulder as to surprise him - “So, how did it go with Phantom Quartz?” - asked, looking curiously at him. He already had a general idea of how it must have been, but he wanted to hear from the boar boy himself - “While you were not in direct combat with me during the test, I will also grade you along with Ho-Seok-san, since you were close enough to intervene in my fight. Let’s keep up doing our best, right?” - the old man said that, smiling gently at the student.

Last edited:
girl.jpg
Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa took out her earphones and cleared her throat. "Um, excuse me? I hope I'm not bothering you." She takes a few steps towards him Deathkitten Deathkitten . He seemed lonely, though some people do prefer to be alone. Odessa didn't want to be rude or anything, but she also thought he could use a friend. "I'm Odessa Fuyumi, class 1C. Do you mind if I sit with you?" She took another step forward. Odessa could only imagine how strange she looked, slowly coming towards him the way she was. She mentally chastised herself and stopped moving forward. Odessa doesn't want to scare him off, that's no way to make friends. She should try a different approach when she meets her classmates.

Odessa looked at the girl IG42 IG42 .
"I-I am. My name's Odessa Fuyumi. It's very nice to meet you." She clasped her hands together in her lap and bowed. Now she seemed too formal. Why can't she get these introductions right? Odessa stood up straight and offered a small smile.

Last edited:
Dr. James Shikaru

James' face went from annoyed to exhausted the moment his sister latched on to him but he did hug her back. As much as she annoyed him she was his little sister and he couldn't at all fault her for the excitement. He hasn't seen her in a few months due to both of their schedules being so jam packed full of patients and other things. The reason she was here and not at the hospital was also a sound argument. It seemed his little sister had prepared for his form of teasing her. It however did little to quell his sense of dread at her being here. Odds are she'll cause mischief at some point with her quirk, or by some other means once she gets bored. Looks as if his responsibilities just doubled. Did he happen to piss off Principal Nezu somehow? A thought for later, for now he has to deal with this situation.

"I'm offended sis, you know that I'm just concerned. That hospital job was something you worked hard for to be like me and dad. I'd be very worried for you if you up and left it just to follow me around. So long as you're following your dreams I can't scold you for making a decision to better yourself and the lives of others." Her question about Nezu was a curious one. It's true that Nezu was something of an enigma, there was a lot about him that he didn't understand. "I'm not quite sure about Nezu sis, but from what I can gather he's a hybrid animal that acquired a quirk through irregular means... The rest is none of our business unless he wants to tell you. So before you go getting yourself in trouble by poking your nose in his business just take your brothers word for it and keep out of it."

Azuza

Now Azuza may be a bit inattentive at some times, maybe even absent-minded, but did she just witness them disappear? No way, there is no possible way they just vanished... or did they? Then again it isn't like she knew what their quirks were... If they up and had a quirk mishap and they erased themselves from existence... Oh that's bad, very bad. Shaking her head she focused, if they were around somewhere she was going to find... them.... The moment her ears perked up she could hear them talking from, behind her? Turning around and dashing towards the voices, vaulting herself over the fence she had mentioned to them earlier and towards them. She got the tail end of their conversation, and crosses her arms. "If you guys could teleport you could have told me without giving me a mini-heart attack!" Her statement came out a bit like she was scolding them. "I'd like for my newest friends not to just up and vanish out of existence on me." She forced out a small growl as she exhaled.

"I swear you guys ever worry me like that again I'll make you regret it." Without further dialog she started moving towards the dorms once more. If they didn't hurry they'd get caught up in their classmates. If they did they wouldn't get to go out due to all the introductions that would have to be made. It would take all the time they'd have till curfew to get to know everyone just a bit. True tomorrow is a day off but who knows when she'll be allowed out of the dorms again once she enters them, considering she's still in trouble for when she went out last time. She's learned her lesson thought all she has to do is not get caught this time. How hard could that be?​

Last edited:
Location: With Charles and Azuza in the hallway outside of class 1C.

At the reaction Charles just had from their swift exit from the building, Alirah couldn't help let out a laugh which she quickly covered with her right hand. Alirah’s excitement faded just slightly when Charles mentioned that he didn’t want to teleport again today. However she understood where he was coming from. She initially had to train herself to handle the speed of her quirk, so it’s understandable that someone who has never gone that fast before would want to take things slowly. She nodded simply and said, “Okay, for you, we can take the teleportation one step at a time.” She then twirled a bit of her hair. “So... whenever you want to try again, just say so.” She thought for a moment about the slight lie she had told earlier, still twirling the strand of hair around… “Also, I only really need to hold another person’s hand, or just a part of them that I can touch to teleport them with me. I only hugged you to make it safer. Also, as long as the location is in the glow of a light source, I can teleport to it. So I could have just gone straight to the ground….” Alirah had only done it so haphazardly for fun. In the future when Charles would like to teleport with her again, she’d stick to staying grounded for him to get used to it.

Alirah then turned her attention towards Azuza who had caught up to her and Charles. She chuckled at Azuza’s exclamation about them suddenly vanishing. “Firstly, it’s me who did the teleporting. Secondly, you did say to go fast, Azusa-san. So we went fast! And thirdly, vanishing won’t ever happen, I always reappear, just in a different spot! It’s not something to be so worried over.” She seemed to be having a hard time stifling her laughter while saying all of this. Alirah watched Azuza storm off forwards. “And there she goes…Come on Charles-san, we’ve got a city to explore!” Alirah patted him on the back of his left shoulder lightly, then skipped along forwards to catch up to Azuza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back