• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Bryn Evan-Miles
Shifting his aim to avoid dousing Clair with his hoses Bryn aimed up above IQ as he climbed and swept along the wall to cut him off sending water flowing down the wall leaving it slippery to the touch. "If that's what it takes to dampen a villain's spirit I'll pun all day! FWAHAHAHAHHA!" Revelling in the power of his improved machine and getting overexcited by getting to go after someone with it he took a shot at IQ with his extending hand without making sure Clair was out of the way sending pieces of brickwork flying.

Laughing noisily once more as IQ was launched backward he pulled back his forked fist and let loose with the hoses aiming to spike him out of the air and into the ground. "Get ready with the cuffs!" He yelled down to Clair over the sound of the roaring engine. "I really don't want to get out of this thing if I can avoid it!"

Uasal Uasal ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Asuka was a bit unnerved by the sudden appearance of Mr. Fist. The reason for her being unnerved is because he was a power type and she was a speed type. Taking a deep breath she watched him as he placed Natasha near the doc in the box since he was the only doc on sight. She just kept herself ready just incase something suddenly changed. Fluffing her wing up for a moment she flattened them out once to release some tension.

Greetings Fist-sensei” Asuka greeted with a slight bow to him but kept her bird like eyes on him before she straitening up before glancing at the other two team mates.

Ho-Seok looked at the boy before him working hard to get his point across but brute force will get him nowhere at this point in time especially now that his team mate was out of the picture. He stood on his own against some one stronger than him so unless some one by chance comes to his aid this would be a lose on his part.

boy you should have taken the time to form a plan before randomly attacking just encase you lost a team mate or against someone stronger. With you alone I could kill you where you stand. Fight some one stronger you need to find their weakness and exploit it. Here is a hint, if you and Natasha had worked together, by covering you in that slime while you attacked my quartz you would not have taken as much damage and the moment you broke through she could have used the slime to attack me. Which would have distracted me giving you the change to actually land a possible blow to my person.

Last edited:
Dr. Shikaru

It was definitely rare to see Mr. Fist act like that however the doctor just shrugged. Grabbing another granola and a few suckers he moved over to the angry old man and it was as if everyone blinked and he was next to Gao slapping the granola into his hand. "Alright, alright that's quite enough."

His face seemed calm but it was clear that he wasn't happy about this either. It was like his happy and casual mood changed to that of a in lack of better term, monsterous. It was just as the doctor said, if he wanted to get away he definitely could do so. In mere seconds before the kids would even notice he could have been gone. The next thing might have been even more of a surprise but to one person in perticular he was allowing his vision to be hindered before because now, he somehow had blocked out the interference. He moved quietly to Sean. "Move and I'll make sure that you'll be heading home with no hope of returning to the school." Shikaru put his hand on the boy's chest and Sean likely felt a tingle and his bones mending back to their original positions. His body felt lighter and no longer in pain. The doctor's eye twitched but with a deep breath he removed his hand and flicked his jaw with his other hand and when his jaw opened with the natural reaction, the doc popped a sucker in his mouth. "The sugar will help your body with the realization that you healed. So I recommend you keep it in your mouth till it's gone." After that was said he glared at them all aside from Natasha and Gao. "I will make myself perfectly clear. Should any of you harm one another when training is out of session and create more work for me and jeapodize the promising futures you have. I won't be the nice doctor that will patch you up. I never took the hippocratic oath. My Doctorates AR in Criminal Justice and Psychology. So, instead of healing you, I can disable you so you can never pursue hero work again. This isn't a game. This isn't something you can do half-assed. I look forward to each and every one of your successes and I want to see them... So, do not disappoint me."

Taking a deep breath the doctor moved back to his seat on his coat and in conjuction the desk. He was irratated about having to get that way, but if that is what it took to keep the kids in line then so be it. There was only one other person to see him get angry and that wasn't a pleasant day that he liked to remember.

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

As soon as the area started to crumble around them, Eliza didn't hesitate re configure the ice walls in her favor to block debris from hitting her. She had shaped them into a sort of cube shape around herself. She then rose to the the top of her ice cube by swimming through it. Eliza heard some shouting in the distance and spotted the other group closing in on their location. "Ah, well there appears to be more students besides Haruto and I coming for you, Kinectica-sensei. That means, one of you, and more of us." Eliza pointed to Kinectica with a wink. "I think this will be fun! Now prepare to be cuffed villain!!" Eliza slid a hand onto her cuffs and glazed them over with some ice. The cuffs then began to float around close to Eliza with a simple wave of her pointer finger. She then manipulated some of the already existing ice that she was standing on into many small knives. She scattered them and shot them off towards Kinectica with the intention of hitting her with as many of the ice knives as possible to serve as a distraction so that she could maybe cuff Kinectica without her knowing by also hiding her cuffs amongst the ice knives.

Interactions: IG42 IG42 | Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon and Lola's group: Deathkitten Deathkitten , Castello Castello , Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

Claire had some expertise with those cuffs, she was going to be trouble if he couldn't deal with her. He just had to make it to a rooftop to separate the two of them and-GACK! His staff was caught by the cuffs, sending him tumbling to the ground, glancing over his shoulder towards the high-powered hoses. If he got hit by those he'd be screwed. Slamming his staff to the ground at his side at the last moment he launched himself to the side to avoid the fire hose...damn, Bryne wasn't fooling around. That would have torn his flesh from his skin if it was a full-powered hose, he had to deal with that fast. His eyes flashed green as code fell for a moment. There, he could deal with him! Flipping to the side as Bryne fired on him IQ hurled his staff towards the hose system Javelin style, the reinforced staff flying on target to jam systems and do what damage it could to put those hoses out of commission. Landing on his feet he glanced at Clair, frowning. "I'm sorry, you say something? You're both so dreadfully annoying I've tuned you out."

Priority Announcement!!
A long horn could be heard from all around Ground Gamma, the principal's voice coming through the loudspeakers again. "Oh, dear! It would appear that we've got reports of a helicopter coming in, it seems the villains are nearing their escape strategies completion! All heroes are advised, you have ten minutes before the threat escapes! Please, don't let us down!" There was a sound of slurping over the microphone, Nezu murmuring 'Ah, good tea!' before the loudspeakers cut.

Back to IQ!!
Had they really been having this lesson that long? He thought they had another three minutes before the alert. Well then, time to see if these two could finish the job. Reaching to his hip he yanked at a thin spool, a soft ziiiip could be heard as he yanked at the restraining wire, the other hand reaching to the opposing hip to draw-was that a damn sawn off. "You're running out of time hero. I'm not leaving in cuffs." A loud bang could be heard as he pulled the trigger, the weapon a fun little 'gadget' support groups had made for him. It wasn't lethal, it simply fired rubber shot coated in a capsaicin mix to bruise and irritate the skin. The hand that had been working the restraining wire yanked hard as he worked a lasso, throwing it towards Bryne's mech. Provided the large machine wasn't quick enough to step aside and he had succesfully jammed the waterworks he intended to lasso at a joint and pressing a button at the restraining wire's spool, sending him flying at Bryne before he'd cut the wire to go flying overhead.
IG42 IG42 Uasal Uasal

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten
Mentions - IG42 IG42 MisoraUni MisoraUni Archdemon Archdemon
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Everything around Ryota went faint. Amara's words trickled against his ear, he understood them, and multiple angers erupted throughout his body. Why had he been so unresponsive to her plights and was that why were they were still sitting on the sidelines? It's not unlike it for it to be my fault... Multiple thoughts shot through his head, it was enough to make his teeth grind harshly together, and for his words to shoot out like jagged icicles.

With the nudge of a small contraption, the plating surrounding his arm suddenly popped off, revealing his pale skin that shimmered as the sun reflected off its mist. Ryota did not know the logistics of her quirk, but if his quirk was any use to her, he was not to argue.

"Sorry, I should have listened, I have my questions but we're not going to let them have all the fame." It was a competition after all, they would be graded against each other, even if everyone had not realized. Lola, Eliza, and even the girl he had just partnered up with, Amara, they were not his friends. His eyes ventured to Lola's before, veering off towards Kinetica and the other team. "Fine." He uttered. "When they close in on Kinetica, you launch Amara and I towards Kinetica. Amara and Eliza should not be affected by my air cannons, they will be our best method of slowing her down." His visage made for for the blue-haired girl.

"You need to create an opening for me, if I can touch her, we win."

emrik costume.pngEmrik, Sean, and Natasha

Emrik and Sean both stiffened as the teachers interjected. Emrik's diamonds limply hit Gao since he got in the way, but they did no damage. He was pissed he got granola tossed at him!

Sean grimaced at the doctor, but simply quietly nodded, "Yes sir. Sorry, sir. He got so aggressive I couldn't help myself. I won't let it happen again." He reseated the lollypop to a more comfortable position but didn't remove it.

Emrik was having none of it, "What! Are you gonna kick me out or something if I do?! Bitch do it! I don't want to be here anyway! The stupid government just wants me here because I have a rare healing quirk! Believe me, I wasn't gonna attack him half-assed!" Sean just blinked as he watched the kid go off. Wow. Apparently, the kid had more issues than he realized. Mayhaps it was best the fight got stopped, then. The kid was a nutcase. He looked to the side, eyeing the doctor.

Emrik was still going off, though clearly losing steam, "I'm fucking trapped here so your words mean nothing, Doc. Hey! Muscles. Are you gonna fuckin' do something or are you just here to be annoying?" He looked past them to Natasha on the floor and sighed very loudly and dramatically, "Ugh. If you can't heal her until she wakes up, then I can heal her instead. Mine doesn't require consciousness. Do you want me to, Doc?"

He shoved Sean, though the shove was pretty weak, as he passed by on the way to Natasha, where he knelt down to look at her, "I bet she's gonna have a nasty bruise at least. Musclehead, aren't you teachers supposed to try to not use extreme force? What? You have about as much control as I do or something?"

Absollover77 Absollover77 SilverInu SilverInu Maxxob Maxxob IG42 IG42

girl.jpg

Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa watched the girl leave, feeling sorry for her. Too bad she couldn't have stuck around, Odessa was starting to like her. Oh well. Odessa walked through the entryway that the girl had pointed out. I can't believe I missed so much. I would've loved showing everyone my quirk, though I doubt I would've been any good. No, I'm sure I would've done fine. It doesn't matter anyway. There's always next time, I guess. Cheer up, Odessa. As I always say, the next day will be even better than the first. I'll make a great first impression with my teacher and classmates and make tons of friends! I can't wait! Odessa smiled wide, suddenly feeling giddy and bubbly.

MR. FIST
quirk.jpg

A Gentle Hand

Fist felt the diamonds slightly poking him, causing no damage, and barely making him notice them. He wondered if its attack was like that because it was on him or rather because the boy gave up on the fight. If it was the latter, it at least meant that he had good sense that it would be a pretty dangerous idea to attack a teacher. Furthermore, James had made the ultimate threat and, while some may think he went overboard with what he had just said, the old hero didn't think so. They had to know there were clear consequences for disobeying the rules. They wouldn't simply tolerate the students' misbehavior.

"Thank you, Shikaru-san. I really appreciate it." - he said in response to being given another granola bar by his colleague ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ). Gao, however clearly had a change in attitude, seriousness permeated his face. Long gone were both his furious expression from seconds ago and his playful attitude from before the 'situation' between Emirk and Sean. He ate the granola bar this time, without much ceremony, lest he ended up using it as a projectile again. He took the opportunity to greet back the extremely educated Asuka. The old man couldn't help, but notice her unique, avian-like visage ( SilverInu SilverInu ) ( IG42 IG42 ) - "Yuki-chan, Tajima-chan and…" - his attention was once again in the little pipsqueak in front of him.

There was no denying that the whole thing was caused by Sean's needless teasing. But to respond already with violence as the boy had just done, not only once, but three times showed a clear lack of restraint. In the next moment, the kid starts a barrage against his colleague, clearly showing one thing that it was obvious: he was just a kid. A stupid kid that should know better to measure his temperament - He… he clearly need help. If he were to act like that with the wrong quirk user… - Gao thought, looking at the kid just spewing things he most likely kept bottled up for a long time. A fight would have done him pretty good, but that was not the time nor the place.

The old teacher didn’t react to Emirk’s trying to rile him up. He couldn’t, after all, he was the adult and the teacher in that situation. If he answered with violence, wouldn’t he just be acting exactly as Emirk ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) did? He had to show the kid there was another way to deal with things that bothered him - “Annoying is my middle name. Mr Annoying Fist. Ask any villain who I crossed paths with” - he laughed as he said that. While him being disrespectful was a problem in Gao’s eyes, that would be shaped out of him in due time. Punch by punch. His eyes accompanied the boy as he walked over to Natasha. It is true that healing quirks were rare and always in demand. As a matter of fact, they could be seen practically as ‘miracles’, be it quirks that use the body’s natural healing like Recovery Girl’s Heal to more drastic and incredible quirks such as Miracle’s Physical Rewind.

The bald hero’s eyes accompanied Emirk as he made his way to Natasha to heal her up - “Six broken ribs, right scapula fractured, left humerus fractured, both hands without much use for about… mmmm… 7 months” - the old man mentions, keeping a serious expression as soon as the boy asked about teacher’s having poor control - “... and don’t even get me started on my legs. That was my first ‘lesson’ with my old teacher. All things considered, she doesn’t look that bad” - there was plenty that he was omitting when he said that. In fact, it was impossible to know about Gao’s past by regular means. The CCP still held enormous power and pressure back in China and Gao, being a pretty popular hero back home, had his record sealed tight - “Regardless of that, did you all just listen to the announcement?” - he asks, looking at Asuka, Akemi, Sean and Emirk, in turn - “Time for villains to start making their exit. See you around, zeroes!” - the old man shoots them a sly grin and makes his way to the door.

Last edited:
DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Detention?...
Donny listened, and thought about what he had said. Girls like her preyed upon the goodwill of others. No good deed goes unpunished, as it’s said, and heroism is hard work considering people like this exist. Certainly something to think about for an ethics class. Soon the fellow student asked if Donny was the one rushed to Recovery Girls’s office, to which Donny tried to play it cool. ”Yeah. It was… Rough, but I’d d-d-d-do it again.” Taking a deep breath, Donny looked to the mirror boy and extended his hand to lift him onto his feet.

”I um… I don’t really know h-h-h-how to say this but… B-B-Being a hero isn’t easy. Specially for guys like u-u-us who um… Don’t exactly look h-h-heroic. But… There’s a special someone… Who r-r-r-really helped me sorta, f-f-find myself.” Donny took out his wallet and gave the other student a sort of business card. It was actually a card to a fanclub, Hellbound Hostel, a group that followed his village idol Sheolguro. The business card was cutesy but had grim undertones. ”She’s… Kinda scary, but nice. Genuine too. She talks a lot a-a-a-about how to… Deal with people, who t-t-take advantage of you, for your p-p-p-personality or appearance. S-S-S-She inspired me to b-b-be a hero, so hey. Maybe s-s-s-she can help you too.”

“Huh...what happened anyways? I just know you were burnt up something bad...good ol Recovery Girl though, you look good as new, huh?” Taking the hand offered to him the mirror’d boy stood upright, a few inches taller than Donny and staring down at him, his features reflected back at him. “Yea...I’m uh...Management studies. I didn’t make a cut for heroics, but my grades were perfect for the Management courses. But I can’t imagine hero courses are easy stuff.” The boy tilted his head a bit as Donny handed him the business card, looking at the idol fanclub. “Huh...I suppose I’ll look into her then...I’m Asahi, by the way. Akagi Asahi...what’s your name?”

”There was… An accident.” Donny was being vague, not sure if he was even allowed to talk about it. ”A fire happened, a-a-a-and I was there so… You know, hero stuff.” Clearing his throat Donny decided to change the subject to the matter at hand. ”I’m S-S-Sekai Kinoko. It’s my j-j-j-japanese name.” Donny chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head while walking with Asahi a bit. ”M-M-My birth name is… Donny Yang. I’m f-f-f-from the United States, b-b-b-but I haven’t been there for a w-w-while. It’s kinda… Kinda like living a d-d-d-double life, sometimes.”

”Honestly it was p-p-p-pretty rough, honestly, growing up. I’m s-s-s-sorta… Freaky, cuz of my quirk, and a f-f-f-foreigner at that so… Lotta people picked on me. P-P-P-People who were nice to me just wanted to say they h-h-h-had an american friend. Or that t-t-t-they must be so nice, being f-f-friends with someone like me. It’s… It’s really rough. And… And the worse thing, I think, is that… I sorta l-liked it.”
Donny looked away from Asahi, looking outside the window wistfully, lost in thoughts from his past. ”I was s-s-s-so desperate to fit in, I d-d-d-didn’t mind I never had r-r-real friends. They m-m-made me feel nice, even t-t-though it was all an act. I grew… Addicted. Did things I… Regret. A-A-A-And when they abandoned me I…”

Donny thought back to those days. Those terrible days where he had embraced that monster side of him. Did cruel and terrible things just because his friends wanted him to, because they thought it was cool, that it made him cool. How easily he fell for their lies because they stroked his ego. How he had hurt others just like him, just to stay a part of a toxic relationship. And how when the going went rough, when they picked on the wrong person, Donny was thrown under the bus and left high and dry. All of his hard work, his loyalty, the secrets kept and promises made. All of it gone.

”... I promised to change. To make sure that never happens to anyone else. It… Wasn’t easy. As… As you can see, sometimes doing good can… Do more harm. But I don’t regret it. It’s easy, you know… To do nothing. To say that you’re g-g-g-good because you never did anything bad. Never had a strong opinion. Never cause a fuss. But that’s not being g-g-good. Being a good guy, being a… A hero, it means going beyond.” Eventually Donny would have led Asahi back to detention. ”I could have… Just left you alone. It would’ve been better, because I’m s-s-suppose to be in detention right now, so I’m probably in a l-l-lot of trouble. But. That’s not the good thing to do. To leave someone who n-n-n-need help, to suffer alone.”

Donny put his hand on the door ready to go back inside. But he still had so much he wanted to say, wanted to do. But he couldn’t just leave Asahi alone with his thoughts either. Suddenly, an idea struck his mind, and Donny turned to Asahi, clearing his thoughts so he could speak clearly. [coilor=firebrick]“It’s never as bad as it seems. You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.”[/color]

As Donny explained...and explained...and explained, the blank face of the mirror’d boy staring at him in silence. Not in a necessarily creepy way, like he was soaking in every word he could hear. “I see. Well, Donny...sometimes the bad experiences in our lives are the best learning experiences we can get, right?...I mean, we’re built from both our positive moments in life, and the worst moments in our life...even if they suck.” He mumbled the last bit as he followed Donny back to the class room for his detention, glancing towards the doorway and then back to him. “I appreciate you talking with me though...I think you’re tougher than you give yourselves credit for sometimes...I dunno, you might not be in too much trouble though, who’ll be able to say you were missing?” As if to prove him wrong, the drone shot out of the doorway, its optic focusing on Donny. “You. Are. Late.” Asahi stared at the drone in silence, a soft ‘oh’ escaping him after a moment. “I forgot that 1C’s homeroom was the new IQ-Sensei...this seems about par for the course.”

Donny looked at the drone, his face flushed with embarrassment. He figured he was in trouble. ”S-S-S-Sorry! I’m back now!” Donny stammered as he walked back to his desk. {color=firebrick]”Um… Let’s chat later? Sheolguro is having a s-s-s-show later so maybe… I’ll see you, in the c-c-c-chat. Or something.”[/color] Donny says nervously as he picks up his book and buries his nose into it. ”I… I should really get back to m-m-m-my work… Detention and all.”

Slowly backing away, the Management student kept his nonexistent eyes on the drone, who’s attention remained on Donny. “Sounds good. I should...head to my next class anyways. Sorry, drones sort of creep me out. Take care Donny.” Turning on his heel he started down the hall, the drone moving into the classroom and landing on the teachers desk again to watch Donny. “Azuza. Is. Assisting. A. New. Student….Please. Continue. Studies.”

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish
1634344155397.png
'you're both so dreadfully annoying'. Annoying... The word shot through Clair like a 50 calibre round, completely annihilating her as her eyes quickly glossed over. Cuffs coming to a stop in her hand Clair came to a halt, the high powered hose flying past her as it tore apart the oxidised layer of the metallic ground the three had been standing on. Looking utterly defeated Clair's glazed gaze turned to her shoes, her will to fight completely lost as she replayed Iq's phrasing again and again in her head. He thought she was annoying and that, that was something she hadn't mentally prepared herself for.

As IQ battled against Bryn Clair continued to stare blankly at her shoes, mind absent as she softly shuffled her foot against the cleaned metal surface, scraping it lightly with the hardened toe and heel. As IQ pulled out his shotgun Clair didn't even bother to look up, in fact, she had lost herself already and had no idea he was even aiming at her with such a tool. As the man would come to fire however a rapid pulse of green energy would rocket around Clair's body before disappearing just as fast and at that moment as IQ would pull the trigger his weapon would go off in his hand exploding with a force great enough to sprain one's wrist while also spreading the capsaicin coating into the air around him as he zipped toward Bryn.

"Annoying..."
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

amara costume.pngAmara
Ryota finally allowed Amara to touch him, and she grabbed his arm to "charge up". Lola, however, seemed tired of waiting and smashed the two against each other. She squeaked and immediately felt a rush of red make her cheeks go hot. "L-Lola!" she stuttered in protest. The girl was right, but this was way too close!

Amara gripped Ryota's bare arm and gave a short nod, trying to swallow down her embarrassment. They didn't have a lot of time left.

"I can go faster alone," she said firmly, eyes ahead, "That way she can focus on just shooting you ahead and getting there herself too. Lola, there's a lot of debris now. She made some sort of blast to knock around the other team. Ryota, don't get cocky, we don't know how strong the teacher is. I doubt touching her will win automatically. Tense your shoulder please, this will hurt a little if you don't."

Amara positioned herself to push off of Ryota's shoulder. The instant her feet hit the ground, however, she used her quirk to rocket forward at the teacher. She could produce enough force from all that stored up energy that she was a blur as she moved. It took two massive jumps to reach the place the other group and Kana-sensei were at. She was a little bullet as she came down the second time, trying to put as much force as she possibly could into an overhead kick aimed straight for Kana's space. It was certainly fast enough to break concrete.

She knew she couldn't get in a tête-à-tête with the teacher. Even if their quirks worked the same way, which was doubtful, sensei had been at it a far, far longer time. Amara was kind of excited though! She wanted to know more from this famous teacher!! She could learn so much from her, so she wanted to impress her if she could.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Castello Castello IG42 IG42 MisoraUni MisoraUni Archdemon Archdemon

Dr. Shikaru

The good doctor's rant must have made some of them begin to realize how serious he was. Emrik's outburst however, was to be expected. He had yet to realize how scary the doc actually was. It wasn't his fault either, the only side Emrik ever saw was the kind one who oversaw his therapy. Surely with time he may take his words much more seriously. He made note of how quickly Mr. Fist made his exit before speaking up to Emrik. "That is up to you Emrik. Heal her or don't, that is completely your decision to make. She however cannot rejoin the test today either way. Once you lose consciousness your score cannot go up or down, and you will be graded only on those points after a point deduction from being knocked unconscious." The doctor sighed softly laying back on the desk repositioning himself to use his jacket as a pillow.

He stared at the ceiling, before closing his eyes and getting a little rest. His jacket wasn't the best for laying his head on but it was better than nothing. "You kids did well today, don't forget that alright? As much guff as I'll give you for being a pain in the neck, I'll support you the best I can. We are here to teach you by example. Everything we end up doing for you, you may have to do someday for someone else. Being forceful with an ally, or being sympathetic towards an enemy... one day you will be in these situations. Not only will your bodies be tested by the fire. Your minds will be trained just as hard. It is a saying that I believe Mr. Fist and even IQ would agree. Cultivate the mind, and make the body savage."

James wasn't sure if any of the kids were listening, but he hoped deep down they were. There was so much for them to learn in such a limited and small window to get them into shape. It is a taxing job that Nezu and the rest of the hero society has put on him and the rest of the teachers. As if class 1-A and 1-B weren't enough, the last minute addition of 1-C was above and beyond difficult for everyone. Due to all the damage to U.A.'s reputation recently it isn't unlikely that the school will be targeted again. They need to be prepared for anything.​

Bryn Evan-Miles
Noticing the staff jammed in one of his nozzles Bryn tried firing a burst to blast it back out but instead only succeeded in blowing out the end of hose and knocking the other loose leaving it dangling, grumbling in annoyance he fired a salvo of various treats and granola bars at him from the other arm while he worked to get the remaining hose back in place. "Annoyance just means we're getting stuff done!" Seeing IQ's weapon go off in his hands Bryn gave a shout of triumph and moved closer expecting Clair to take advantage of the opening but found that she was instead too busy staring at her feet.

Looking at the incoming wire he raised an arm making it snag on the snack cannon. "Hey! Wake the hell up lady!" He shouted down to Clair. As IQ propelled himself into the air he took aim with the other arm and let rip with the remaining hose.

Uasal Uasal ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Looking between the group that was there. This was an exercise and the doc was playing the villain he might not have been aloud to heal the students but with Emrik here they would be able to. Flicking her eyes over to said person.

Emrik-san are you hangry? If so I will give you a snickers if not please stop making a seen and focus on the task at hand, if Mr. fist had wanted to attach and help the doc out he would have already done that but he did not. The fact that he brought us our injured class mates to us for healing which I don’t think were apart of the exercise so let get them healed up since we only have ten minutes left to complete this exercise” she said as she looked at the at the small group of people in this area as her eyes flicked around the group to assess their reaction before continuing.

So unless Mr.fist would be kind enough to surrender I’m not about to attack someone I know will take me out in a matter of seconds. I personally do not wish to get low marks on this tasks by getting KOed or having and villain escape. I also realize that not ever villain we will have to go after in the future will be this easy to take down with out to much of a hassle.“ she said after a bit before moving to check on her classmates while at the same time never turning her back on the teachers, call it caution or what ever but she wanted to be safe.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Maxxob Maxxob Absollover77 Absollover77

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6
His words were remarkably effective on Clair, and he wasn't necessarily proud of that fact. Training exercise and act or not, he didn't actually want to hurt his students. He supposed it was an important lesson to learn from but still made him feel like an ass. Granted, he didn't get to focus on that for but a split second as his weapon misfired due to her Luck of the Irish, his wrist spraining quite painfully and causing him to wince, the capsaicin coated rubber shot erupting in a fine mist around him just as he zipped off, weapon flung from his hand. Dammit, I'm going to need Doc for that. The coating, now a fine mist in the air, stung and burned at his skin, the powerful irritant making it hard to focus as he had to blink his eyes quite a few times to see clearly. It wasn't enough to blind him, but it made things a bit more difficult.

He was nailed in the temple by a flying granola bar, right as he began to zip towards Bryn, cutting the wire as he picked up speed to go airborne and start to soar overhead. He just had to keep moving, that was his objective. That thought was replaced with thoughts of 'OW, WET!' as the firehose nailed him in the leg, causing him to frisbee through the air and knock into a pipe, clinging to it with another wire lasso at the last moment, climbing atop it. His leg that had been hit was bruised up from the high power hose's pressure, the pants soaked and damaged. If he had been any closer to that nozzle it could have done some serious damage...he was just outside of the range for severe damage he wagered. His ankle was certainly sprained from the hit though. Standing upright, or more accurately stumbling upright. He was disarmed of both his staff and firearm, he just had to keep moving. Pulling a trio of electrical discus from his hip he threw them towards Bryn as he started to speed away (to the best of his ability with the sprain) down the pipe away from both of them. Considering Clair was so inside of her own head she wasn't the biggest threat right now, he had to disable Bryn alone right now.
IG42 IG42 Uasal Uasal

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish
1634423477834.png
Bryn's shooting fell on deaf ears as Clair fell deeper and deeper into her own thoughts, replaying the situation again and again as she slowly but surely scratched away the metallic paint from the floor beneath her. Moving her hand to her cheek Clair let out a soft sigh before kicking the ground with a loud thwack. Stretching back as she pinched her cheek Clair's eyes lazily scanned across the battlefield and toward the runaway heart breaker that was IQ. The man was moving a lot slower now but to be honest, Clair had little to no motivation to catch him anymore. In fact, catching him was likely to only make him more annoyed... "annoying".

With Bryn practically screaming at her to do something though Clair resigned herself to at least making the bare minimum effort, pulling out her second set of cuffs she began to twirl both sets between her hands and with a quick flick of her wrist she sent one set flying toward the man before rocketing the second set off at an angle. Turning toward the exit Clair kicked the ground again and let out a sigh. "annoying huh". And with that, she made her way back down the alley toward the start line where she'd end up regardless of if she managed something or not. In the dark alley, her eyes began to glow dimly before going out just as she reached the fire exit.

What Clair however didn't see was how her actions rendered her and Bryn the captors of IQ. You see Clair's first set of cuffs would have caught IQ were it not for his primitive dodge but given he did manage to dodge he had gone from a frying pan and into the flame. As he would come to round the corner he would hear a loud clank as the set he had dodged cuffed a protruding pipeline afront him. What he hadn't accounted for however was the fact Clair's second set had rebounded off another exposed pipe as was on a collision course for the first. With his ankle sprained and the odd angle at which the second set had managed to ricochet IQ was doomed. As soon as he had managed to get one foot around the corner toward his freedom his other was cuffed by the second set following which it latched to the first leaving him not only cuffed but cuffed to a wall with no escape. A wall that was also made up of aluminium, aluminium that his pellets conducted against so well. With Bryn giving chase all IQ had managed to do was not only shock Bryn's mech but now also himself through conduction.

In the midst of his heaving chunks of concrete at Phantom Quartz, the scent of chamomile made Gary's body hair stand on end. It was the old man, come to taunt him on his way to collect the unconscious Natasha with the new kid who was visibly battered at his side. When Mr. Fist, Natasha, and The New Kid left the battlefield Gary was truly on his own.

Phantom Quartz offered advice along with his admonishment of Gary's performance, but the reminder that his lack of planning and communication incapacitated his partner and put him in this incredibly lopsided 1v1 cut like one of the pro's shards. Principal Nezu's announcement did nothing to alleviate that sting. This fight against Phantom Quartz felt like Gary was staring down a mountain that was too high to climb.

But if he couldnt climb it, then Gary had to try to sink the mountain.

There were 4 large holes in the concrete exposing the earth beneath. 1 Gary had made to create the slab he threw at Mr. Fist, 1 huge area that Mr. Fist made to create slabs of his own, and 2 more that Gary had been working on while suppressing the pro with a steady concrete barrage. The old man's hole was inconvenient to work with being quite a bit farther away, but the other 3 were close enough Gary might be able to connect them without losing the pro.

Gary charged past Phantom Quartz with a wide left. He took in a big whiff as he passed by. The pro had a scent that reminded him of small rock shops back home, an earthy smell. He kept running farther away from Phantom Quartz who probably thought the Young Hog Hero had finally given up before the boy turned around with a loud *SQUEE* and began charging back. When the boys charge reached one of his holes however, he disappeared, throwing geysers of dirt from where he vanished that diminished in the 10 or so seconds it took for him to reappear from another hole on the other side of the pro.

*SQUEEEEEE*

As Gary came up he grabbed the largest piece of loose concrete he could see and chucked it towards the pro before running and diving in the third hole, only digging as far as to connect it to the first tunnel. There wasnt enough light coming in to see anything, but he didnt have to. With the 3 holes and enough concentration, Gary would be able to locate Phantom Quartz from below ground using his scent. He took a moment and took in a big whiff.

THERE.

He moved over to where he thought the pro was located. He threw both fists up though the concrete in an attempt to grab Phantom Quartz and pull him in.

Interactions
SilverInu SilverInu

Mentions
Maxxob Maxxob Deathkitten Deathkitten

Akemi Tajima
Listening to Emrik whine Akemi scoffed. "Well boo hoo, go tell it to the kid who busted their ass to be here but lost out to the brat who got a freebie." She hadn't worked her way out of her relatively tiny previous school to listen to this pity party after a scolding. "If someone shoved you in here over them whoever that was thought you might achieve something if you quit bitching for a minute." Storming off as best she could in the enclosed space she leaned against the wall and directed her scowl at a random spot on the ground.

"Hey Commander Fistfight, see ya round." Akemi said in response to the elder teacher's greeting and departure, with the time warning she wasn't going to risk losing the 'villain' she already had, that was probably sensible heroing right? Asuka at least seemed to have the same idea. "Yeah medical timeout is fine and all but I still don't trust the doc not to try and escape if we go after gramps and the ko's won't be allowed to help, so stay comfy doc." She left out the part where she also wasn't entirely sure Emrik would stab her in the back or at the very least be too steamed to be any use.

Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu Absollover77 Absollover77 Maxxob Maxxob

Mr. Fist
quirk.jpg

A new arrival

The old man couldn’t deny being very surprised as he departed from the group’s location. It seems that being attacked randomly without warning ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ), having a slab of concrete being thrown at him ( BigManHimself BigManHimself ) and, finally, seeing the student flying off the handle had given the elderly teacher a very wrong idea about the students of the class 1C. The brief interaction he had with Asuka ( SilverInu SilverInu ), the extremely respectful avian girl, and Akemi ( IG42 IG42 ), the level headed red-haired girl, clearly had shown him that there were at least two students with a level of acceptable respect for their teacher, the exact level Gao expected from his students. It was a real pity that it didn’t seem like any of them would profit greatly from his training and close counseling because of the very nature of their quirks. Or at least, that was the old man’s initial assessment, since, regardless of quirks, anyone would benefit from physical conditioning.

He was also glad that the students he met didn’t take his bait. His light teasing had the purpose of riling them up, getting them to be greedy and try to capture a second teacher. It would have been a pity if they had fallen for it, as it would mean that the stellar grade they got from the good doctor would be deducted in case they failed the capture and were ko’ed. And, with those thoughts in his mind, the teacher made his way across the industrial battleground. By the thunderous sounds and the loud explosions he could hear, the fight was still raging on in the battle ground. Maybe there were… 3 teachers still fighting? It was easy to know they were: IQ ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ), Kinetica and Phantom Quartz.

Gao ended up going through the meeting point, where teachers and students were going to meet as soon as the exercise ended. There he saw a lonely student who had to jog his memory to remember her name Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 - “Ahhh, you are Fuyumi-chan, aren't you? I see you arrived at UA a bit later than your colleagues. Well, you weren’t the only one, so I would tell you not to worry about it. Did you make your way here by yourself?” - his expression was one of pure calmness, giving her a gentle smile. The poor girl must be bored out of her mind, being there by herself. Who knows for how long she has been there? “Say, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like tea?” - he narrows his eyes, as he looks at the girl. The old man was pulling a test on the poor thing. He doubts she would be prepared for it.

girl.jpg
Odessa looked at the teacher, taking him in Maxxob Maxxob . He besides the gentle smile he gave her, he looked intimidating. "I am. I got help from another student." She felt her shyness kick in and made sure not to make eye contact. "U-Um, I guess I'd say 10. Tea is one of my favorite drinks. B-But, you didn't ask for all of that, haha. And now I'm rambling. I'm so sorry, I don't talk this much all the time, I swear." Odessa clamped her mouth shut, blushing with embarrassment. She mentally face-palmed herself and scolded herself for talking so much nonsense. Odessa took a deep breath to try to put her shyness in check.

Ho-Seok knew that gray was trying his best to try and take him down but alone he stood no chance figuring this this fight was almost done especially now since Nezu had announced that there was only ten minutes left. Using his quartz he shaped it into a hand to smack away the flying debris that had been thrown at him. letting the dust settle he looked around only to see that gray had vanished from sight. Looking around seeing the debris made it slightly difficult not to be able to see where he had gone. Since he was unable to see where the boy went he waved at the quartz hand to have it change its shape in to a pillar after he stepped on to it allowing it to place him high over the debris to see if he had decided to hide. Upon not seeing him he thought it was best to get a move on to the meet up and if they boy popped out he would capture him. Calling on his quirk he began to use it to slide him across the ground towards the meet up.( think shotos ice slide?)
BigManHimself BigManHimself

Last edited:

• CODE / ARKNIGHT
    Mr. Fist
    The girl's answer pleased the bald hero to no end. So she ( Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 ) actually liked tea. That meant he had passed the surprise test the old man had put in place - "I don't think you are rambling, actually, I think it is better you have spoken a bit about yourself. After all, we only know our students from what is written on their file… at first" - he comments, holding his hand up with his palm towards her, showing that clearly there wasn't a problem. He easily noticed her shyness, though. The fact that she kept avoiding his gaze. Despite each person having their own personality, that was certainly not good for a hero - "Remember, people will end up looking up to you to guide them in times of need. When you have civilians panicking, mayhem happening and pure chaos around you, you need to step up and become the voice of authority. Well… I suppose there is still quite a bit of time for that." - Fist comments, running his fingers on his mustache, appearing to be deep in thought.

He was curious about her quirk and, had they more time, he would test her to see exactly where she is at the moment. But alas, it wouldn't be possible in that lesson. Certainly other chances would present themselves - "Did the student that helped you get here tell you about the exercise we are conducting?" - the old man asked, arching his eyebrow, giving the girl no time to answer as he continued - "I guess in a sense we could say it is a 'game'. We, teachers, are playing villains, while the students are playing the heroes. The objective is to capture the teacher, without being knocked out unconscious. It is a good exercise to see exactly how our students are combat wise… but, even more important, how well they can cooperate with each other and the notions they have about real situations. We are trying to simulate what you will face when you graduate as close as we can from the ‘real deal’” - he finishes up, watching her.

Last edited:
girl.jpg
Odessa reigned in her shyness and took a deep breath. "I-I get it. Too bad I didn't get the chance to show everyone my quirk. When I think of being a heroine in the future, I can't really say what I'd be like. Confident, strong, powerful. Maybe none of those. But, I can say I'd like to be all of those. My shyness really gets in the way a lot. That's one of the things I want to overcome while I'm here. I feel like if I wasn't so shy, I could be as great as anyone." She forgot herself for a moment. She desperately wanted to be a great heroine. If not the best, though she knew that was next to impossible. Odessa's main goal at UA was to impress everyone and leave a legacy for other heroes to look up to. Odessa shook her head to come back to reality. Odessa finally made eye contact with the teacher Maxxob Maxxob and smiled. "You know, I'd like to get to know you as well. I do tend to ramble, but I'd like to think I'm as great a listener as I am a talker. What's your quirk like? I mine is Chaos Nightmare. It allows me to make my opponents experience their worse nightmare. It's not as strong as I want it to be, though. I can only affect two people at a time and it only works when I'm focused. Which can be a problem with me." Odessa gave a small laugh, finally starting to relax. She felt like she could learn a lot from this teacher. Even though they haven't been talking long, she had a sense he was very wise.

1634670738614.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachknight
Quirk: Spider

Haruto and Eliza had successfully lured Kinetica into their trap, though it seemed a bit too easy. When he arrived he was almost blown away by the force of her blast, luckily he stuck himself to the side of a building. The aftermath was a disaster, the traps he worked hard on became a hanging hazard of debris. However this situation could be salvaged as well since he believes Kinetica must be losing power after all the usage she's been pulling off. He looked at all the debris hanging off his webs, and realize that he has more ammunition than he thought he'd get. Perhaps he could turn this all around...

While Eliza and the others try and distract Kinetica, Haruto focused on scurrying between buildings collecting all the webs with debris. He bundled them all up into one big pile and then popped one of his last two shots and kept it attached to his abdomen. This would be his last big shot at her, he hoped it would go the way he wants it to go. The opportunity arrived when Eliza attacked Kinetica with her ice, so with that Haruto ran as fast as he could and leapt at her.

Haruto jumped hard and as he did so he twisted his abdomen taking the bundle of webbed debris with him. He sent it swinging towards her side at the same time that Eliza flung her ice knifes at her. Once it was in full swing he snipped the line and sent all the various bundles of debris flying like a webbed shotgun. With this he wanted to make sure the only place she could dodge was by jumping, and then he would get her by snatching her with his last web shot.

Interaction/Mention: MisoraUni MisoraUni IG42 IG42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back