• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yuri was sat over a loose bit of debris staring out along the path from the entrance, the piece of rebar from before leaning between her arms and legs. Her attention turns across to her teacher as he speaks "They might, I offered and was effectively shut down and ignored completely" she pauses, her tone was a little more somber than before, the previous little interaction was easy to tell wasn't exactly a positive note for her "There focused on getting passed all this....for themselves, I could see it in their eyes easy enough. How can i get past this? I need to get those others passed or I fail, What can I do for the others...I,I,I,I,I" she let out a slightly frustrated sigh as she reclines a little more "It doesn't matter though, This example?" she gestures across the smoke idly with a hand "There going to get past it and don't need the extra help to do so, might be a bit bumpier but that's for the better, besides its not a real disaster as much as you put in the effort, it's lacking an important detail. Namely as realistic as you tried to make it, the City does not have....
its heartbeat
" she shrugs a little as she keeps watching not seeming to elaborate on her meaning, pausing as she looks at him "But FYI, passing, failing, gold stars, points? Never really saw the appeal....tend to go for different motivators myself"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles sullen sullen

EpXoSRsU8AEHYG_.jpg_small.jpg
Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Azuza rocketed through the air to the exit and landed a bit roughly stumbling slightly only to roll and end up on her rear end. She looked around frantically to see if the spider was there yet and upon seeing Yuri she got up and moved behind her and occasionally peaking out as if looking for something. Of course she had no idea who Yuri was, the chaos was enough to keep herself focused on helping those who seemed to need it or clearing rubble. However after seeing the spider her whole body was shaking like a leaf. Honestly there wasn't much to shake but it was visible. She peaked from behind her a few times but stayed put.

She looked to the teachers standing there but said nothing to them. She seemed to have a look of shame and embarrassment on her face upon any eye contact with them but she couldn't help it she very strongly disliked spiders. They were creepy and alien and when they were bigger than her? That is a whole new level of HELL NO.

Last edited:
DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

With the pillar down, the group had a clear path across the ravine, and it'll just be straight shooting from there. Or at least that's the idea. This wasn't the time to get cocky, as these disaster scenarios always tries to pull a fast one right underneath your feet. So Donny needed to keep his head on a swivel and keep everyone together as best as he could. "Good job everyone! Let's move." Donny didn't need to do much, but he still shot out a tendril from his side of the ravine to the other across the bridge so people had a railing to hold onto as they crossed. He would be the last to leave, doling out orders so they didn't need to wait for him once they're on the other side. "Tajima-san please direct everyone towards the safe route. We're too close now to get careless. Kishi-san, Yuki-san, follow Taijima-san's and clear a path for us." Donny looked to the rest of the students. He wished he had remembered how many were in his class and what they're names were: from the looks of it, they just got a random spider boy to show up! This was really making it hard for Donny to figure out who's missing but he's certain there are a few.

The last area the students needed to go through looked clear enough. Aside from some rubble flung from the explosions, it was a clear road. Which of course just made Donny extra paranoid: it looked like a trap. The buildings were still standing but they could fall at any minute. The ground could open up and swallow them whole. And what Donny didn't know was that this entire strip was covered in explosives, creating a very deadly hazard that could maim, possibly even kill the students if they were careless. Donny was certain everyone had some abilities that would let them disarm the explosives safely but he himself didn't. He had no idea how these bombs worked and even if he could somehow get to them without causing the bombs to go off, he wasn't sure if simply eating them wouldn't also trigger it. Explosives are finicky things. So for now Donny just did what he did best and tried to make sure everyone was still together, counting off the current head count and trying to remember how many students are suppose to be here, discounting the two who just showed up. "I think we're missing... Two? But who?" Donny tried to remember if anyone said anything about breaking off from the group, but it's been all so chaotic he had a hard enough time just analyzing the area, let along keeping track of students who all have their own ideas of what to do.

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1628633702787.png

As Clair was crouched down running odds in her mind a giant arachnid began slinging webs across the chasm, now that, that almost broke her steeled focus. I mean it wasn't every day one seen such an obvious mutation as a quirk right? half sharks, half bears, half dogs that was kinda the norm but a half spider? Now that was pretty unique! But why was he shooting webs from his hands... well that was probably more preferable than what Clair had originally imagined. In fact shooting webs from ones hands was probably a lot more preferable than what a lot of people might have been imagining.

Still despite this distraction, Clair was primarily focused on the area ahead and the mine she held flippantly in her hand in fact were it not for Gary, whom Clair still thought was named Gray, calling out to her again she would have likely begun cackling again. Gary responded to Clair's question regarding her plan and had asked her to wait for him to act first. Now Clair was not too pleased with having to wait but without protest, she agreed and returned to a stand. After all this was her class, she couldn't just go acting on her own no matter how tempting the ordeal. Besides, if she just had to wait for Gary to act first then it would appear, based purely on his now charging stance, she wouldn't have to wait all that long. CRASH. Nope, not that long at all!

Gary and the Arachnoid from before had secured a path across the chasm, leaving just a very obvious minefield between them and the exit now. It was finally time for Clair to roll out her plan. Finally. Sike the hot guy from before was her homeroom teacher! The very announcement made Clair almost trip when Akemi spoke aloud, fortunately, Clair had already made it over the pillar when the girl had done so. Blushing a deep red Clair looked back towards Akemi and then over to the teacher in question "He's our homeroom teacher? Are you kidding me! I get to go to class every morning and see this guy!" Raising a hand to her chin Claire seemed to be in deep contemplation at least for the brief few seconds it took her to realise what else had been said "OI! You can't go saying you're blind if you can see! That's false advertising! What the hell! I could have been throwing hand signs or anything behind your back!". Shaking her head Clair turned to the minefield ahead and let out a sigh "Not that I'd do that or anything... but still. Not cool".

Raising the mine into a frisbee throw stance Clair looked out across the straight and before anyone could stop her she released the mine and sent it flying through the air. At first, it seemed as if the mine was still defective but after it had bounced a few times upon landing the device began to blink and chirp again to which Clair upon seeing this rocketed her fist into the air and exclaimed "Yes! Momma wants a new pair of shoes bring home the snake eyes!"

Almost as if in response to her exclamation the mine detonated on cue and after a brief calm the entire street began to light up as mine after mine detonated in response to the first. Fire, dust, debris, all matters of miscellanea were strewn across the open area as the minefield erupted into a violent rage of detonations and dangerous wind pressure. The earth-shaking violently as the buildings on either side slowly crumbled. The light show went on for a minute or two before settling down. Dust floating for just as long before finally clearing to reveal a rather messy but safe route to the gate. Standing up straight Clair Returned her hands to her hips and began to grin "Now that was exciting!" Turning to face the rest of her class Clair shot them a sweet smile and a peace sign "Now let's get out of here so I can finally meet our homeroom teacher yeh!"

Screen_Shot_2021-08-03_at_1.16.17_PM.png
Sabjorn FenrarkePower: 6
Speed: 4
Technique: 4
Intelligence: 1.5
Cooperativeness: 3
Social Etiquette: -5

Mentions: SilverInu SilverInu Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius Others in the area
Sabjorn visibly looked hesitant to trust Asuka, but eventually relented.
"Fine. Just give me a sec." He struggled to get his shirt off without moving his wing too much but eventually succeeded. Several bruises could be seen from when he took the tumble, most notably the one at the base of his right wing, where it connected to his shoulder. That was where it dislocated.
Then, he heard Nobusuke, and his temper flared.
"I told you not to call me that, you piece of shit!" He snarled, clenching his fists, but as soon as his shoulders tensed he was in more pain, which resulted in a wince.
"Hurry up and take care of my wing, we're going to be left behind." He then demanded of Asuka, any former semblances of friendliness or just lack of hostility gone with Nobusuke's taunting.

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

IQ gave a slow nod to Clavis. Recovery Girl wasn't going to be pleased with either of them, he could guess that much already based off today. "I'm pretty sure it's a rite of passage to get her to give you a lecture, it's happened to every teacher even when I attended." IQ's attention snapped to yet another new student...or was that two? This class was already hectic. They had powerful quirks and they were coming together after a rocky start...but they all had a long way to go. Following Clavis along towards the ravine he slowly spun his staff, freezing in place as he heards clair about him, his head turning to face her. Did he...hear her right? Slowly he raised up a free hand, offering the student a polite wave before turning back to focus on Clavis and his bridge, examining it. "I'll give it a passing grade, minimal structural weak points. Let's keep moving." IQ collapsed his staff and stowed it at his belt, rushing across the bridge to get back to his fellow teachers side, looking back towards the students and giving a nod to come along, following alongside. "I think after this, we'll get everyone taken care of and get the rest to their dorms. They finished up construction on 1C's this morning, most of the students things should be moved in by the time we get there."

He glanced over at Yuri to offer her a polite smile, opening his mouth as if to say something before shutting it. This was Clavis' lesson, he'd let him teach as he saw fit. Glancing towards the door towards the new student he offered a polite nod, a tired little sigh escaping him. A lot of tardies today...well it was only the first day, that was okay. It was understandable, he supposed. There was a lot going on- His attention snapped towards the street as it went up in a single motion, landmines cleared through some creative luck usage. "Huh...that's creative. And it looks like the streets still standing. Just a rough guess, but I'd say its safe to estimate their rush here should be in the clear now..." He looked over to Clavis, giving a nod. "if you can take the students who need it to Recovery Girl, I'll get everyone to their dorms, and then I should cover my own lesson for the day I suppose."
main-qimg-18227542c311ecd9009acf6833f77ea9

sullen sullen Uasal Uasal

Looking over the area once and gently felt the area for more damage like a broken bone which would mean that she could not treat it properly. Once she was sure were the socket was she looked at him again. “ Take shirt and bite it because this is going to hurt when I pop it back in. I will say that with it being where it is it will be easier to treat than if it was in a joint that had more delicate bones, this whole process is going to fell like someone just sturck your nerves with a white hot iron.” She stated as she started positioning the wing in to the proper location as she prepared to put it back in to place. Having had both her wings at different time dislocated she knows what to expect and how tell someone how to do it if there were no medical help around. Once she knew he was ready she got ready too.

Ok when I say 3, I’m going to pop it back in to place, nod if you understand…” she paused for a moment to get his reaction before proceeding . “Ok ready 1…2!” She said as she pushed hard on the spot until she felt the pop of the bone going back in to place. She knew that he would had tensed up on three it would have made it harder to pop back in. Holding the wing closed she moved it gently in a motion like he was flapping to make sure it was properly in place before she set to work on tying up his wings to keep him opening or trying to use them until they have had been looked at by one of the nurses on the school grounds.

1628641154922.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachnid
Quirk: Spider

Many things happened at once, first the hog kid brought down the pillar and immediately after a girl with white hair ran away. Well not running away so much as flying away? either way they were gone. Soon everyone began to cross the makeshift bridge and soon they headed for an area that was a minefield. Haruto looked at the other injured students, but they were being taken care of already so interrupting them would be counter-productive. His attention was brought back to what was in front of the group as the green haired girl who had a landmine, wait... when did she get one? Suddenly she threw it towards the minefield and blew it up.

Haruto froze in place as he saw that all the mines were gone, the buildings were relatively fine, and it was clear for everyone to get through. In his opinion it's a miracle that the buildings didn't make the whole thing impossible to move over.. He was dumbstruck, was this girl a super genius? to be able to activate all the mines with a single one that she had somehow been able to keep from blowing up and to then suddenly make the road safe and secure as everything is still intact must take considerable calculations. She must be super smart, no way would she take such a big risk if it wasn't guaranteed to be in our favor.

He skittered alongside everyone else and as close as he can to the green haired girl.

"That was pretty cool! Are you a super genius? How did you know that they would all blow up like that?"

His excitement and curiosity overpowered his unconscious fear that she might hate his spider form. Still it was too late to back out from this situation now.

Mentions/interactions: Uasal Uasal Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself

Last edited:
profile-pic.png
The void, this feeling of floating was something Yamato never got used to. Her quirk was still something so foreign to her. As the voice rang out to her, jumbled words began to fill her own mind. She was successfully linked to another human being. “I’m sorry I just need time…”She thought, seconds passed in real time, began to feel like hours to Yamato. Her sense of being currently lost as she placed this pressure on her younger classman.

“Okay can you hear me? First things first, yes I’m inside of you. But don’t panic!” She calmly began to speak, directly speaking to Azuza. “Long story short, I’m hurt right now… I can recover as long as we’re still linked. Don’t worry I won’t go poking around your memories or anything. I apologize for this invasion of privacy.”

Yamato sighed, this feeling of discomfort, invading the thoughts of classmate. Perhaps Yamato could think of a way to repay her after this mission was over. “Maybe I’ll buy her a Beef Bowl. No one ever regrets a Beef Bowl..”

Time began to pass, she continued to observe the ongoing events, the arrival of students she didn’t get to meet yet. “Giant Spider, a Harlequin? This certainly was beginning to shape to be a most interesting class. “Azusa, I see and hear the exact things you do… I promise I wont go digging around.” She spoke out once again to her host Azuza. Hopefully this would at least give her an idea of their situation. She’s normally not one to simply just inhabit peoples bodies with our proper consent.

Mentions
Absollover77 Absollover77

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Hearing her passanger in her mind talking to her again definitely put Azuza at ease. At the least she wasn't in any pain. "You really had me worried there... I don't really have anything to hide." She came out from behind Yuri and took a few steps away. She was aware she looked like she was talking to herself but that was fine. "I was just nervous that you were in pain. But now that I know your not it's honestly a huge weight off my shoulders Yamato. Oh, and if you didn't know my name already it's Azuza, and since we are already this close you can call me Zuzu if you want to." It's possible that Yamato will be her first friend here at U.A. so she had to make a good impression. Even if this was a strange way to meet someone sharing a body for a little while it just makes being friends that much easier.

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck

1628700930940.png

Clair returned her hand to her side as the arachnid from before approached her, her soft smile turning to a beaming grin as she chuckled quietly to herself upon hearing his high praise. The towering classmate stood aside her above-average five foot nine height and as he did Clair's chuckles quickly halted and the girl instead moved to raise a hand to her forehead, beaming it over and against the classmate in question "Jeez, what do they feed you. You're really big. Like REALLY BIG." Standing on her tippy toes now Clair tried her best to collide her hand with the students back but could only manage to graze his side and lower back. Letting out a soft sigh Clair Took a step back and waved her hand dismissively "Well that's a first... well they say its the thought that counts right! I'd give you a pat on the back if I could! Anywho"

Standing upright and offering the classmate a cheeky smile and wink Clair continued "I appreciate the compliment but honestly I had no idea that would work! Haha! Yeh, I thought maybe the mine might explode and take out one or two with it but that... THAT WAS AWESOME RIGHT!". Turning back to look at the aftermath of her action Clair Began to grin "It was like boom! POW! Dink! Pazazz! Zoom! Whooosh! " Clair's sound effects were accompanied by many a hand gesture cumulating in a large wave of her hand followed by their return to her sides. "Cool right. Yeh but no. Totally just threw the thing and hoped for the best."

As Clair was explaining her actions to her new friend, whom she still hadn't gotten the name of, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. Someone was waving. Turning slightly to inspect the strange movement Clair noticed it was in fact the homeroom teacher that was doing so and his eyes were definitely on her as he did so. *Thump, Thump* Clair's eyes immediately began to glisten as she took in the sight, Iq moving quickly out of sight thereafter. *Thump, Thump* Turning back to her classmate and new friend Clair couldn't stop smiling with a goofy look plastered upon her face "Ahhh... I'm so glad I moved here. Being accepted and put into this class... ahhh I'm oh so lucky"

Moving to tackle the road ahead of her Clair motioned for her new spider friend to join her "The name's Clair, Clair O'Reilly. O'Reilly is my surname but feel free to call me Clair. Let's get going, the goals right ahead!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Archdemon Archdemon

Last edited:
Turing her attention as more and more people arrive through she casually gestures across "Case in point for the help part" she idly goes to pat the head of the cat...dog...fox....animal girl shortly before they began talking to herself. At first the words were confusing, seemingly as if they had actually noticed them gone and worried which was starting to form a feeling of guilt, but then when another name came out of her mouth it turned to a slight concern she had lost it due to stress.. "Erm....is this Yamato here right now? You dont look too banged up but you didnt hit your head or something did you?"

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Turning her head toward Yuri she just shook her head. "Nope I'm fine Yamato is using her Quirk on me. She's possessing my body cause her ear started bleeding after the initial explosions happened... So I've been housing her till she feels better." She puts her arms up and flexes her arms. There isn't much there but the point is made. "I'm pretty tough... Well at least my Quirk is... It's pretty strong. So when she slipped herself into me I made a decision to get her to the end of the exercise without so much as another scratch." She putting her hand over her own chest and hummed.

Last edited:
She nods slowly before breathing a sigh of relief "Oh, ok, guess that makes sen....its a thing. I mean as long as you don't start puking and spinning your head" giving out a soft chuckle she shakes her head, the quirk was definitely an interesting one but the entire possession thing really wasn't something she was comfortable with, just seemed to give her the shivers thinking about it. "But yeah explosions are a pain, funny enough yawning or keeping your mouth open helps...I mean outside of covering your ears with something I mean...or i suppose showing up late to class, now that's a really good way to avoid them"

Mentions: SilverInu SilverInu
Sab had nodded his understanding, preparing himself as she started to count down--
"FUCK!!" And several other obscenities flew from his mouth as she popped his wing back to place on two. What an unpleasant surprise. He then waited somewhat patiently as she tied his wing to his back to keep it from getting worse.
"Alright, help me up, we're getting left behind." He demanded. The force of landing earlier combined with his previous fractures in his legs made them extra sore, he'd need a hand if he was to stand without much hassle or pain. Not that he'd politely ask for help, Sabjorn was too prideful for that.

Matsumae

First day of class, and she'd managed to be late. Granted, it was not entirely her fault - there'd been unusually intense sleet over Furano and the railway had been glazed in frost, making it impossible for trains to run until the morning, though that in no way excused her from sleeping in late and missing the first train afterwards - but that there was fault to be found in her for it in the first place was something that Matsu was currently feeling deeply ashamed of. All that was left to do now was apologize and make up for it. A simple thing, right ?

Upon arriving at the gates of Ground Beta and seeing them swing open, revealing two people that she recognized from reading the pro hero rosters - meaning they most likely were the teachers - she was reminded by a sharp surge of heat in the ears that no, it was not a simple thing to make up for being an airhead. The casual way in which one of the teachers addressed her and another student who'd apparently also managed to be late (...or failed to be on time, if she was to be honest) - "Hello, there. Running a bit late ?" - only added to the shame.

Oh well. Bowing deeply, she replied to him with a voice she hoped would not be shaking, or as little as possible.

"Good morning sir. Sikitay Matsumae, reporting in. My deepest apologies for my lateness, sir. Assuming you are one of the teachers for class 1C, it appears I have missed the first class of the day. Hopefully I will have an opportunity to make up for it. In any case, I'll be in your care, sir."

She wasn't sure whether it was polite enough, and she could only hope. That said, the pro seemed rather laid-back, so she was keeping her hopes up. With a little bit of luck, she hadn't flubbed it. Yet.

sullen sullen and whoever else is nearby

Kagawa Ken // Pro Hero Clavis // UA Faculty - Search & Rescue Teacher

clavis-banner.jpg

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Orichalcum Tiger Orichalcum Tiger Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Castello Castello Absollover77 Absollover77
Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat

The slight dejection in Yuri's voice concerned him, so he came up with a suggestion. "Would you like to introduce yourself to the new students? They missed everyone's introductions, so I think they could use a guide."

Ken took stock of the recent arrivals; a kind-looking boy with blond hair and a nervous, dark-haired girl who introduced herself as Matsumae. They were surprisingly normal. Or maybe he had his expectations skewed a little by the giant spider boy they had passed by on their way to the exit.

"Nice to meet you two. I don't think I caught your name, by the way," he nodded at the boy. "My hero name's Clavis, but Kagawa-sensei is fine too. This here's your homeroom teacher, so be sure to make a good impression. The class was just having an impromptu test, but you guys will have another chance to show your stuff."

It seemed like the rest of 1-C was beginning to arrive at the entrance. According to IQ, they had cleared the final obstacle with relative ease. "Got it. Leave the injured to me."

Ken motioned towards Ryota and Azuza.
"You guys come with me to Recovery Girl. Yamato's still inhabiting Azuza, and Ryota is carrying Lola. If anyone else has minor injuries, she can take a look at you as well. Everyone else is following IQ back to the dorms."

Once Sabjorn's group made it through, they'd march over to the nurse's office right away. Even from a distance, he could tell that his wing had gotten roughed up quite a bit.

...Maybe I should cut back on the explosives next time.

Last edited:
Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!

Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat
Mentions -

»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Everyone was truly amazing at UA, weren't they?

It was not a display of grace by Ryota. While students elegantly, and with precision, used their quirks to escape the exercise; Ryota fed at the scraps of their escape. He hopped over rubble, slid past falling debris, but he was mostly echoing the efforts of his class and the path they paved. However, with Lola in his arms, his endeavors did not feel too trivial. As he had begun to make his way to the finish line--being among the last--a tired breath accompanied him as he made his way towards Clavis.

Still, to say Ryota was disappointed in himself was not true. At the end of the day, he did not get in anyone's way, thwart anyone's attempt at rescue and in fact, it was quite the contrary. Nestled in his arms was an odd ode to his quirk--someone who thought he was just an oversized ice pack. Regardless, in a rescue situation, it is the small acts that are important, not the large heroic acts that you see on television. A thin layer of frost had begun to form over Lola's body, water dripping for her once blazing forehead. Ryota readjusted his goggles, significantly increasing the temperature around the students.

"Mr. Kagawa, sir." He addressed respectfully, catching gasps of air. "She had a really high fever, if she does not wake up soon, I think we should call an ambulance."

To be frank, the worry from before still lingered. He had never used this quirk this way. Her fever had surely gone down, but her being in such a weak state while under such cold did worry Ryota .

While only seen when in his costume, Ryota has a bluish tint to his skin, layered over with snow-white hair. Any hair on his body is covered with a thin layer of ice, bunching together in little crystals. His face is rather ordinary, with weak facial composition, and blue eyes that sink into his complexion. His hair is thick and unkempt, falling over his eyes. To augment hurting others, Ryota wears a special type of clothing over his skin to protect those from his quirk. It consists of a black fabric that is woven against his skin tightly that conceals every part of his body. As such, in a natural situation he appears as a boy with a full body ski-mask (aside from his eyes which are protected by goggles). He is able to layer this under any clothing or uniform. He wears his uniform normally, with an intricately knotted tie.

Last edited:
“Recovery Girl” Tomo breathed a sigh of relief as she had finally found a place to eject herself from Azuza. “This is where I get off, thank you!” She would speak one last time to Azuza before separating herself from her host. Wisps would began to pour from Azuza’s eyes, forming a pool of darkness between the both of them.

As it began to fill, and darken. Tomo’s shape began to come to light. She curled her figure into a ball, her hand cupping the side of her head. Staggering to her knees, her emerald hues would once again began to scan the room. Her gaze turned towards Azuza, a small thumbs up with her free hand. This was the only gesture Yamato could give right now. “Thank you..” She spoke weakly.

“Sensei if you could show me back..?” A question she posed towards Kagawa Sensei. Yamato was so embarrassed, the first day and she was already reporting to the infirmary. Staggering towards her sensei, she turned back towards her fellow students within the vicinity, before speaking one last time. “Some upperclassman I am huh..?” She laughed for a second, as a ugly cough quickly masked her laugh.

Mentions -
Absollover77 Absollover77
Castello Castello
sullen sullen
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck

1628737123930.png
It didn't take too long for Clair to make it to the goal following her departure from the team, she, of course, had to take a little time to mantle and avoid some settled debris but all in all, it was a relatively simple ordeal and finally, she could join up with and introduce herself to both her teachers. Coming to a swift stop with a hop and a skip Clair came just shy of the already formed group, raising her hand to her head in a salute before loudly announcing "Clair O'Reilly, safe and sound!". Her announcement was short and sweet but it served it's purpose. Looking around Clair's attention was drawn to the two injured individuals among the group. Her eyes weighing heavy as a glimpse of sadness momentarily washed over her features. Something one hardly ever seen when it came to Clair.

She was quick to hide her sadness though, pushing it back with a smile. In all honesty, she hadn't realized just how many had been injured and to what degree. Sure she had no experience as a hero but still she was here to become one and was already a year behind. How could she have failed to realize such an important factor? She had to do better, she would do better. Forcing a smile Clair moved towards IQ until she was right in front of the man. Raising a hand for him to shake Clair offered her smile to him wholeheartedly before speaking softly to him, her green eyes focused intently on his own "Hi, My name's Clair. Clair O'Reilly, you can call me Clair. I got a bit lost this morning but I hope you won't hold that against me. I like Coffee, games of chance, and of course..." Pausing Clair moved a little closer and lowered her voice "Smart men in glasses". With a wink, Clair hopped back a few paces and offered her new teacher a bow "Class 2C, seat 13, Adh is here. Aren't you Lucky".
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

You are lucky as the devil even if your manners are lacking" she said as she helped him get back to his feet and look him over again before looking at the group getting ahead of them. She could fly them up to the group but that might cause more pain for Sab, plus with is other injuries that she cant see could make them worse. Once he was steady she looked a head grateful to some degree she was blessed with good eyesight thanks to her bird like abilities she could easily follow behind. “I know what I plan on doing when we get out of this hell hole.” she muttered angrily wishing she could match her teachers so that she could beat some since in to them. Though she also know that this is what hero life was like you have to be ready for the unexpected because if your not you can get injure or killed. She had been luck so far to have mi or injuries but that could change before they get out of here.

Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly to calm her self getting angry would not help any one in this situation. She looked over a her injured classmate so make sure she was not walking to fast so she would not leave him behind, though catching up would be slow going.

Gary was a little sore, to say the least. Not only were his knuckles cut to hell, but the lactic acid building up in his muscles felt like it was burning. Gary didnt realize how much hed come to rely on his equipment until this "exercise." Still, he could move alright on his own.

"Yeah I'm good. Besides, I think were almost out of here" he said to Akemi when she asked if he was alright. As he started turning toward the path to the exit he took an olfactory scan of whereabouts of the explosives, "We just need to avoid a few explosi..."

His eyes were still adjusting, but he thought he could now make out that green haired girl across the chasm looking like she was about to-

*SQUEE*

The path ahead lit up with the charge of explosives as structures became rubble and plumes of dust rose overhead. As the light faded and the dust dissipated, the exit became clear but Gary still stood speechless with his mouth agape, even for a few seconds after his classmates started moving towards it again after the light show.

When Gary pulled himself out of his daze he looked around for his classmates Donny and Sabjorn. Donny was working from the rear. He seemed okay, he was still doling out tasks to the class and Gary never saw him take any injuries but he didnt know how Donnys quirk worked or how taxing it must've been for him to stretch that much.

"FUCK" Gary heard. It was Sabjorn. It looked like Asuka was helping bring the hulking dragon mutant back up to his feet, a scene Gary thought might need his sore muscles assistance for noticing the size discrepancy between the two. As he became fully upright and he and Asuka started walking together, Gary approached to walk alongside. Noticing Sabjorns stifled movement he wanted to offer to help walk him out, but what he knew of Sabjorns personality (and maybe a little because of Gary's own muscle fatigue) he could only bring himself to be as direct as asking "you good?" Hopefully it wouldnt take too long to get to recovery girl.

When they got outside Gary dived to his bag without thinking, popped it open and buried his face in corn chips. The long hairs on his face and body started to fall out as only shorter hair remained and the pinkness of his skin became more visible. His two tusks also fell straight out of his face and the holes they bore from started to close up. The hog hero had calmed down from the exercise and now looked more pig than boar.

As he looked around he saw there were 2 more students he didnt remember. He wasn't even sure he saw them in the exercise. Was this optional?

Gary also noticed Ryota looking very concerned with Clavis over the unconscious Lola. Would Recovery Girl be able to fix her? he wondered.

Gary continued to chow down when his eyes trained on the fox girl and yuri who were...

What?

As some shadow substance flowed from the fox girl it concentrated into a form between the two from which yamato appeared. Did everyone else see that or was Gary going to have to report this to recovery girl as some kind of symptom?

Mentions: SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Others in the area
Sabjorn started walking with Asuka and Gary towards their way out. He was limping slightly, but that wasn't anything new to him. He just wanted to get out of here and get settled in the dorms. He didn't care about going to the nurse, he was fine healing the natural way.
Not that was the smartest option, but hey, Sab wasn't smart.
When Gary asked if he was okay, he responded simply. "Hell no. But that ain't new."
Eventually, they made it to the exit, where Sab would try to wait to be directed towards the dorms. Someone should probably escort him to Recovery Girl...

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Azuza's smile stayed plastered on her face as Yamato removed herself from her body. She looked over Yamato as he began ro reform herself into her more human shape. "Let me know if you ever need a ride. I'd be happy to help you out Senpai."

With that being said and Recovery girl being mentioned by Clavis Azuza took the opertunity to look herself over for any injuries. Her power while strong had its moments of weakness. There is only so much she can do with it at once. There is always a hole, a part of her space she can't move. She observed her right hand very carefully before nodding and determining that she was okay. She'd be in some real trouble it she hurt it and was unable to trigger her Quirk.

"Hey Yamato... I could take you to the nurse... I don't mind you look really worn out. I really don't mind helping you."

The both of you need to get looked at when we get out of here especially you Sab. Not having you injuries looked at could spell the end of your hero career before it even get started. This training ground it here to be an eye opener it will help you learn that you need to work together to solve a problem at times or if the situation calls for it.” She said as she kept her eyes out for any of the debris that were shot in to the air to make sure that it was not blasted there way. She was not going to let her guard down with them all still inside the dome of hell. She was just hoping recovery girl was giving the two teacher a good lesson since she had heard the roomer of her Legendary lectures. Shaking her head to clear it to focus on what’s at hand right now. That was deflecting debris with her wings the best she could, if it was to big cutting it or moving out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back