• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Screen_Shot_2021-08-03_at_1.16.17_PM.png
Sabjorn FenrarkePower: 6
Speed: 4
Technique: 4
Intelligence: 1.5
Cooperativeness: 3
Social Etiquette: -5

Mentions: BigManHimself BigManHimself Human Instrumentality Human Instrumentality Group as a whole
Sabjorn kept the momentum going, banking left and right to stay close to the group on the ground while trying to get a good look for a way out. The smoke was so thick, it was hard to see anything, especially once they got out of the range of Kido's gust of wind clearing the area. It was starting to irritate his lungs. He wouldn't really be affected by the toxicity of the smoke, but it would still physically irritate the soft tissue that were his lungs.
Sab began to cough, but kept going. He could almost see a way out. It would still need to be cleared, but this path had the least amount of rubble blocking the way, relatively speaking. It also took them the long way around. Guess it was time to head back and report his findings.
"Alright, found a way out. Let's get back." He told Gary, who seemed to be having more fun than he was. Yet again, he was doing most of the work. He enjoyed flying this much, too, but now wasn't the best time for a joy ride.
He banked hard and started to descend, when he noticed his wings were getting sore from having a passenger. That, and he still hadn't built up enough muscle for long flights yet. This wasn't good.
He brought them into a dive, trying to give his wings a short break. Either way this was going to be a rough landing.
"Uh, this isnt going to be smooth..." he gave yet another warning, the nervousness in his voice telling that he was underplaying how 'smooth this landing was going to be.

To put it simply, once they got close enough to the ground, he snapped his wings back out to work as a parachute, legs positioned in front of him to land on his feet.
They were still coming in pretty fast, probably because sab wasn't used to passengers. His feet made contact with the ground, and while he tried to hit the ground running the shock from all the weight and force being put on his legs shot up his nerves like needles, and he found himself tripping and then rolling with Gary from the amount of momentum they still had.
Fuck, that hurt.

Yuri was about to make her way over to the unconscious girl who needed her body carrying, though once again it seemed her earlier statement and offer got completely ignored as she instead simply got the aid of another. She could only sigh and shake her head as another explosion was set off to her side and she turned away from it, the myriad of rubble impacting her back with several clangs yet when the smoke had cleared it appeared she still remained unharmed and carrying on with her walk.

Give the other's reluctance to accept help or even acknowledge her, it seemed the only real choice remaining was simply to watch and walk her way to the exit. At least she might get some idea of how they all work when they were less absent-minded on the other students. At some point along the way, she appeared to pick up a large piece of railing that had been torn free at some point in the destruction, using it once more to vault over a chasm and pivot away from more debris. Given they didn't seem to want any actual aid and were covering the rest, she instead went to go ahead, cutting a straight line to the exit the way they had come to go straight through and over the obstacles instead of around with a remarkable display of athletic conditioning given her otherwise easy-going appearance. She even appeared to be singing a tune at this point "¬reeru kara hazureta, furyouhin no norainu sa, da kedo kantan ni wa, teeru wa furanai ze, iesu man ni, narisobireta¬"

Once she got to a slightly more dangerous part of the course she seemed to finally speed up her movements in an explosion of dust poofing up and an explosive writhing of something as the girl vanished. It almost seemed like she was flying as she emerged completely clad in a strange white outfit, though her direction would change sporadically as rubble came within reach of her only to be flung aside by something unseen and her course propelled once more in a new direction.
The main concern however appeared to be a crumbling building that was triggered to block the main exit out, seemingly intended to have the people turn back to escape it. Yuri however once more took the unexpected route of going straight through it, breaking through one of the windows and dashing the length of it to dive out the other side and skid to a halt next to the exit and dismiss whatever it was that had been covering her. Catching her breath from the exertion she goes to wait, dusting off the debris and dust from her outfit and hair best she can as she waits for the rest.

Last edited:
EpXoSRsU8AEHYG_.jpg_small.jpg
Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Azuza landed on top of a building for a moment and observed everyones progress. It seemed like more or less everyone was proceeding at a reasonable pace. The explosions have seemed to die down to the point where less and less of them happening. The building she landed on seemed to be structurally sound for the moment. "Say," She said to herself but she was clearly refering to Yamato since she was inside of her. "I... don't know what your name is... I suppose right now isn't the best time to ask but, I'd like to know the name of the first person to ever be inside of me..." It took a moment for Azuza to realize how that sounded but it was much too late to take back what she just said. "Before you start thinking something strange, I-I didn't mean it in any kind of weird way!" She stated full of embarrassment before shaking her head a bit and scratching her head right behind her right ear. "It's just, I don't know.... it's hard to explain how I feel about you being where you are right now."

She looked down at a few of the teams one was flying around much like her and Yamato were smashing their way through the falling rubble and debris that was launched up into the air at them. Everyone seemed to be going the same way at the least which was reassuring. She even spotted the teachers who were also constantly on the move to the exit. She spotted that one of her fellow class mates was being carried it reminded her that when Yamato hugged her that her ears were bleeding.

"O-on a side note I hope that you're doing okay. I don't really know the specifics of how your powers work... but I do hope you've stopped bleeding and can hear what I'm saying to you." She said slightly hoping that she didn't hear her so the comment about being inside of her wouldn't be something she'd worry about later.

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1628403569951.png
As rubble and debris came crashing down from all sides and buildings began to crumble and fall under their own displaced weight a lone green-haired girl could be found strolling through the practice field's abandoned streets with a confused look plastered upon her face. The girl in question was clearly lost and despite the hectic environment and falling debris was still walking around like some lost tourist, stopping to read road signs as she went around with a schoolbag on her back. The girl in question was none other than Clair O'Reilly a student who was incredibly late for her orientation/first day. How did she end up in the practice field, well that was a good place to start!

You see earlier this morning Clair had woken up early to ensure she wasn't late for her big day, unfortunately, she managed to hop on the wrong bus and ended up halfway across the city in a small market. Now that in itself was rather unfortunate but! As luck would have it said market was having a killer sale on everything a new resident would need, from groceries to small electronics everything was going for great prices and well Clair got distracted rather quickly. In fact, she bought her weekly food supply then and there before returning to her apartment to store it all away. By this stage, she was already late. Fortunately, her second attempt at public transport went slightly better placing her only four blocks from the main campus alongside a white-haired girl who seemed to be in quite a hurry. Dashing off rather rapidly before Clair could even ask for directions.

Without any directions and hardly anyone around Clair instead decided to take her chances and followed down a path of her choosing. Now the path didn't directly take her to the training zone but rather brought her to the southern entrance where her student Id was accepted by the reader as a key for the said door. And you see that was where the confusion really began to sink in. Going by the reader and its admittance of her Clair was fully sure this had to be the campus but if this was the campus then where were all the students? Wasn't UA a huge institution? Pushing the thought aside Clair strolled along the footpath, stopping at many a building to inspect if anyone was around. Alas, she couldn't find a single soul, it was as if the whole place was abandoned! Surely she hadn't messed up the date, Japan wasn't still on its summer vacation right? Pondering this very thought, Clair quietly made her way closer and closer to the centre of the field. She was confused sure but if she kept walking she'd eventually meet someone right?

Wrong! You see while Clair was making her way to the centre of the field the exercise the rest of her class were being administered began and the earth below her began to violently shake as explosions rang out. Trying her best to stay upright against the initial shaking Clair quickly came to a conclusion "This place must be under an earthquake warning!". Clair was wrong, she had assumed there and then that this was an earthquake and the place was abandoned due to a warning she had missed. Well, she had come this far, japan had emergency shelters for this kind of thing, right? It was probably best to push on and find a sign for one.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how Clair ended up looking at a sign while the city fell apart around her.

Moving further forward Clair moved to turn a street corner and was met with an even more confusing sight. Her class. Well, she didn't know this was her class, to her what she had stumbled upon was a bunch of people out in the middle of an earthquake acting like a bunch of buffoons. Did that guy have a snout? Perplexed but glad to finally meet someone Clair moved toward the group at her own casual pace. And although she couldn't see it a large chunk of debris was rocketing right for her from behind. It was clear such a large mass travelling at that speed would be enough to critically injure the girl but just as it was about to collide with Clair a streetlight fell in its path and took the blow for her. The loud sound made Clair turn back around slightly out of interest and once she saw the lampost and chunk of debris she let out a soft sigh "Whew, that could have really hurt somebody. Lucky I got out of the way huh, that lamppost could have hit me".

Turning back to the group Clair offered a soft smile as she readjusted the straps on her backpack out of habit "Anywho, I'm sorry to bother you all but I'm looking for the homeroom of Class C. You guys are wearing the UA uniform so I hoping maybe you could give me a nudge in the right direction? If you don't mind that is, I'm rather late you see".
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles sullen sullen
Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself Castello Castello Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon SilverInu SilverInu PlusUltra PlusUltra Deathkitten Deathkitten @ anyone in the area

Last edited:
Akemi Tajima
Still watching the flyboys Akemi saw what looked like a relatively clear route through the wrecked streets and worked to cement the image in her mind along with the shorter route that other students were working to clear and climb over, unfortunately that also meant she had a first-person view of their spectacular wipe-out, wincing she made sure they were both still mobile and killed the feed from them for the moment. Raising her voice she called out to the people within earshot. "Everyone, there's another route we could take!" Taking a few deep breathes she murmured to herself. "This is going to suck." Projecting an image of the bird/dragon's eye view of the area into everyone's minds she highlighted the more circuitous route to the exit with a line in one colour followed by the wreckage strewn direct way in another. "Unless someone has a way to clear this junk without knocking themselves out I say we get walking."

Feeling a sharp spike of pain in her skull Akemi let the image and her vision fade for the moment, hearing an unfamiliar voice she restarted her sight and brought the new arrival into view. "And who are you supposed to be? You've somehow managed to blunder into the middle of training for class C, I couldn't even manage to get that lost and I'm blind!"

Uasal Uasal and basically everyone except Plus I guess

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Azuza saw some random girl who seemed be the luckiest or unluckest girl on the planet. That aside her ears flicked as she tried to take in what everyone was doing. It seemed as if they were having trouble with a giant mount of rubble and debris blocking there path. She hummed with a cocked head. If she used her Quirk correctly she might be able to impact the debris with her body to make a path for them to walk through. That however would be her jumping from the top of the building she was currently standing on. There was one other problem with her plan however, the impact might send dust and fragments of cement everywhere.

"Well... This type of environment is no problem for me... I should help them as much as I can before I go to the exit."

Crouching down she took a deep breath snapping her left fingers deactivating her Quirk, only to snapped again with her other hand reactivating it. Gathering all the space she distorted and pulled underneath herself, she launched her high in the air. She could almost touch the barrier that the teacher set up. "Sorry if this gets bumpy... But they could use a hand and I have what they need and I have to make it happen."

She began to fall towards the ground rapidly. "LOOK OUT BELOW!!! HIGH DIVE WRECKING BALL!!!" She shouted loudly before curling herself into a ball and using her space distortion making the expanse of her distortion as hard as she could while keeping herself locked in the center of it. She had to clamp her eyes shut in concentration. She had to make sure this worked. If not she'd definitely end up hurt.

Last edited:
DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

After helping as many people as he could get up the rubble, Donny looked at those who fled on their own. Donny gritted his teeth in annoyance: While he was certain they could take care of themselves, this was still needlessly risky. If anything happened to them, there was no way anyone else would know until they reached the end. Worse still was that as Donny was trying to think of how to get everyone else through the rubble, Sabjorn landed with Gary, but it was a rough landing. Donny simply wasn’t close enough to have had help soften the landing, and now they needed to get through as things were sorta settling down. Sorta, because Donny can’t assume things aren’t over yet.

Donny needed to think. Azuza was taking care of Tomo after Tomo did… Something with her. Donny wasn’t really sure what Tomo did but he assumed it had to do with her quirk and that she would be fine for now. Amara had managed to get up and was offering herself as a shield. A very weird thing to offer, but Donny kept it on the table in case he needed it. Asuka was still in the air and doing a great job covering everyone from debris along with Kido. Akemi told everyone to be on the lookout for places cleared of buildings, which was easier said than done when you’re in the middle of a ruined city. Still in theory her idea was sound: less things falling on them the better, so they should try their best to avoid running alongside or into buildings. At least rubble and ruin could only get so much more demolished. Fortunately she would be able to track everyone with her quirk, so Donny needed her nearby so they can be updated on anyone who already left the group on their own.

Lola and Ryota managed to get up without too much issue. Donny was afraid that Ryota’s quirk might end up shattering the big boy’s tendril. Fortunately it seemed like Ryota has taken careful measures not to harm others with his subzero body, but even so Donny could sense how cold he was. He’d hate to take on Ryota in a fight, the dude was Donny’s natural weakness. But it was Lola who really helped out a lot here. Donny had planned to try and clear a path using his tendrils but Lola, using some sort of telekinesis quirk, was able to clear a path much more quickly and efficiently than Donny could even if he went full form. This would save everyone some much needed time and effort. However it was one-trick only: Lola seemed like she was down for the count so Donny couldn’t rely on her to do that a second time. Fortunately Azuza came back to the group and used her quirk to clear a cleaner path for them with her quirk.

”Alright, time to make a decision.” Donny retracted his tendrils and turned to the group assembled with him. ”Everyone, take the path Lola made for us! We go throughthe rubble and keep moving towards the exit.” With a path cleared the students shouldn’t have any issue going over the rubble towards the door. Soand looked to Akemi. She seemed to have a thinking head on her shoulders, plus her quirk would enable her to keep track of everyone so she could best relay what needs to be done where. ”Tajima-san, use your quirk to watch me and tell the others to follow where I go. Keep them together, guide them, and keep moving forward. I need to check on Sabjorn but if you need me just shout. We have to move fast, I think Lola is knocked out!” As Donny ran towards where Sabjorn and Gray fell, he shouted up towards Asuka and back at Kido. ”Koichi-san, Yuki-san, we’re moving forward from the rubble! Keep up the good work but we still have further to go!”

Donny went over to where Sabjorn and Gray had fallen. Donny was a bit concerned, but he was certain the big bad dragon wouldn’t be crippled from such a fall, and Gray was a big and tough guy. And while Donny didn’t want to seem heartless, he still needed the information Sabjorn and Gray had, whatever they knew. Donny ran up to the two and knelt down to them. ”You guys okay? C’mon, this isn’t the place to die just yet! Gray, go with the others and make sure the path is clear. You said you could avoid the explosives right? Make sure everyone is safe.” Donny noticed that Gray’s hands were a bit wounded, likely from punching rocks out of the air. Donny has no idea about proper hand protection when it comes to punching, but he at least knew how to do a bit of first aid. If only he had some bandages with him. Instead, Donny reached out and touched Gray’s hand, letting his Tendrils wrap around the big guy’s hands and wrist like hand wraps. They weren’t tough enough to serve as knuckle dusters, but hopefully it’ll at least keep Gray’s hand from bleeding if he has to punch more rocks.

Donny then looked to Sabjorn, wondering if Donny would have to do the same for his wounds. ”Sabjorn, you need to get back up and show us where to go! We already got one down and a few of the others scattered, the sooner we reach the exit the sooner we can do a proper search-and-rescue. Where’s your injuries? I can wrap them up with some sli-s-s-some black… Stuff.” As Donny spoke, a random girl with green hair arrived. He didn’t remember seeing her in the homeroom. Was this another test? She looked a bit young and calm to be a civilian actor in a disaster scenario but… If this was part of the test, maybe that’s the point? Donny wasn’t sure so he just shrugged. ”We’re Class C. We need to get out of here, follow my friend Gray to the rest of the group and we’ll be gone in no time.” Donny pointed out Gray to the girl as he would help Sabjorn as best as he could and move onto the next area.

Donny wished things were as simple as making a beeline straight to the exit. But once over the rubble, the ground split open. A massive chasm at least twenty meters long was formed, causing buildings to fall into the dark depths. Even after securing a relatively safe area for the students to stand on, Donny had no idea how to get the group over. Only a few of them could fly, and flying one person over at a time would be time consuming. He looked to Sab. ”You saw a safer passage right? Show me!”

Last edited:
Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1 Speed: 1 Technique: 6 Intelligence: 6 Cooperativeness: 4 Chill: 6
IQ nodded thoughtfully at Clavis's input, analyzing another piece of falling debris to shatter it with a well placed piercing thrust. "I suppose. If we'll attempt this again, I'd advise asking Principal Nezu for his thought, he'd be able to help you get this set up with a bit more controlled approach." He glanced around at the falling cityscape, nodding slowly. "If we added civilians, this would be an impossible test for new students. Your choice was smart. This makes them admit their limits, as well as forcing them to cooperate...well, most of them." He winced just a bit internally as he saw students getting injured or knock themselves out through the usage of their quirks in lola's case. "I guess we're both going to get one of Recovery Girls infamous speeches today, huh?"

He paused for a moment, watching Donny take charge as he and Clavis slowly moved forward. That ravine was going to be difficult for a lot of the class it seemed like... "I'm going to give them some tips. It's only fair at this point, they got dumped into the deep end and they've never had this sort of thing...and with some of them woudned, our priority should be making sure everyone gets out safe, passing or not." He pushed his glasses up, eyes turning a deep computer green as code like designs fell across his eyes. The entire area was highlighted with weakpoints and failings. If he used this when he was still a student, he'd have such a migraine. Now, it was just a little bothersome. He slowly made his way forward alongside clavis, glancing around. His priority was getting the class out safely. "You know, that pillar there looks a bit weak, don't you think clavis? One on the far left, about...what would you say, exactly five feet from the concrete up?" IQ's voice was intentionally a bit louder than usual so that the class could 'eavesdrop', the teacher continuing to look around. "This is your only tipi from your sensei. The far left path is relatively stable from the looks of things. Let's get your fellow heroes out of this mess."
main-qimg-18227542c311ecd9009acf6833f77ea9

Uasal Uasal sullen sullen Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten DovahBeat DovahBeat Magus Magus SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius Castello Castello Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Asuka looked up just in time to see the two scouts coming back only watch them have a vary nasty crash landing. Waling over she looked at the two closely to see if there were any bad injuries but did not seem to have much more that a few scrapes and cut. “ so you said you found a some what descent path? Well with a drawing and land marks I think it would be best to send out a 4 man squad to check for any undiscovered landmines the might be ahead of the group. The ones that so come need to have a semi strong defiance or a quirk that can get rid of the hidden landmines like fire, acid, electric, water or ice. These could be use to destroy or neutralize them.” She said as she looked the two that seemed exposited and needed a break from the scouting. She looked around the group.

Who is willing to help me scout the path that Fenrarke-san, gray-san do help remove possible landmines so we can all hopefully make it to the exit with minor injuries at best" she asked looking around the group for some theing would be willing to help.

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

*BOOOOOOOMMMM*

Azuza's wrecking ball slammed through the rubble. Brightside? The path was now clear. Downside visibility was now at a all time low. There was cement dust EVERYWHERE. Opening her eyes she scanned the area where she was. It seemed that she hit her designated target and cleared a yard thick for anyone to pass through. Though she was also on the other side of the ravine. New downside, she had a landmine in her bubble now... It seemed like it was a dud, it wasn't blinking. "Whoops... I uhhhh..... I don't know anything about landmines. But I do know that they typically run on a trigger... Either you step on them or you trigger them with a remote... Seems like this one doesn't work... Or... It wasn't turned on?" She hummed for a moment gently grabbing hold of it and floating down to the ground with it.

She walked over to the group being very careful with the mine in her hands after jumping over the ravine with her quirk. "Say ummm.... Does anyone happen to know how one of these works? Can't say I'm a explosives expert but if it didn't explode and it's not blinking that means it's safe right?"

Last edited:
Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
1628476897985.pngClair didn't really know what to expect from the group in terms of an answer to her question but she most certainly didn't expect to be roasted by a blind girl milliseconds after her asking. Blinking rapidly in disbelief Clair let the words sink in for a moment and after a brief silence her smile shifted to a grin and she could help but grip her stomach as she stifled her laughter. The Girl had mentioned that this was in fact class c and that the class was currently undergoing practice. As unbelievable as that may have sounded Clair had ended up in strange circumstances before while out for a stroll. In fact, hardly anything surprised the girl at this stage. Regaining her composure Clair wiped a tear from her eye and took a few deep breaths before correcting her posture and offering her smile yet again "I'm Clair, Clair O'Reilly. O'Reilly is my family name! You're a funny chick I'll give you that haha you almost killed me just now. Anywho how I got here or how I suppose is irrelevant, what's most important is I managed to make it right where I was meant to be! Aure I'm late but hey! Here I am right!"

Turning her head slightly to lock eyes with Donny when he called out to her Clair turned her attention to a classmate she presumed was in fact named Gray. Gray huh, what a funny name. "So just follow Gray right? Sure I can handle that. Yep, leave it to me, captain!" Clair beamed brightly as she stood to attention playfully. Wobbling a little as a detonation nearby shook the earth below her.

When IQ called out across the commotion Clair's focus immediately shifted to him and her eyes went wide for a moment before she quickly looked back towards Akemi. Pointing to the man as she spoke Clair's eyes began to sparkle "Hey... ehhh... blind girl? Who's the hot guy with the glasses....ohhh right... the guy who just spoke right now. Sorry..."

BAM

As Azuza struck the pillar in question dust was thrown up everywhere and Clair coughed quietly as it quickly swept through the street. "Agh, caaa... the fu....". Before Clair could even finish her sentence she took into a coughing fit, banging her chest as she tried to once again regain her composure. Waving the dust from her clothes Clair looked to the fox girl with a sheepish smile, unsure of what had just happened "I can take it for you... I'm sure I can figure it out some way or another... pass it here"
Absollover77 Absollover77 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu

As his squeal dissipated into the domain of the gods, hed noticed he and Sabjorn had started to descend when Sabjorn let him know they'd completed the recon mission Gary had momentarily forgot they were on.

"HM? RIGHT!" Gary said as he threw a squealing hook at another piece of rubble. FUCK, he thought. Looking at his fists now, he saw they were covered in cuts and bruises, his knuckles soaked in his own blood. It was time to leave heaven and go back to Earth, and with this return to lower altitudes also a return to the pains of mortals.

Earth was the destination, but the landing felt a bit like they'd taken a bypass straight to hell. In what seemed like an instant, Gary did a quick succession of accidental somersaults from Sabjorns back to a prone position on the shaking ground.

After a moment Gary got up to see his friend Donny was already tending to both he and Sabjorn. Gary looked to Sabjorn "ARE YOU OK MAN? DO YOU NEED A RIDE?" pointing to his own back to offer to return the favor before Sabjorn assured him he didnt need it. Gary was concerned for Sabjorn, but he mostly asked to try and focus on anything but his own injuries. Luckily, Donny noticed Gary's fists had been roughed up pretty badly and offering what help he could, wrapped a slimy makeshift bandage around the hands of the Half Hog Hero. "Thank you so much man. I owe you." Donny then turned to the others to try and coordinate an escape plan at which point Gary took a moment to smell the slime wrap around his hands. Very clean, soapy, with something strong underneath... Gasoline?! Gary let out a squeal to which Donny gave a concerned glance, and Gary answered with an enthusiastic thumbs up. Surely, it would be fine.

Gary then listened to Donny get everyone on the same page and defer roles all the while noticing another girl he didnt see in class. He was worried about classmates going missing during the exercise, but it seemed like they were going to leave here with more bodies than they came in with.

The instructor gave a bit of swift advice as he navigated his own way out with Mr. Blow Up My Kids On The First Day, mentioning a pillar that was ready to become horizontal just where they'd needed it. Gary was thinking he had just the move for the job, when Donny told the new girl and other nearby classmates to follow Gary towards the exit. Eager to help Gary got in a semi upright position with his nose close to the ground and his posture looked ready to charge. "FOLLOW ME, I CAN SNIFF US THROUGH THIS"
He took in a big whiff to get a layout of where the explosives were when he smelled one a little more strongly then he expected. When he turned to look at what hed sensed, he was horrified. The fox girl had just passed an explosive to the NEW new girl.

"WHAT ARE Y- WHAT. NO. DONT. DONT TOUCH THAT. GET THAT OUT OF HERE."

itll be fine.

Kishi Nobusuke

This is really fucking annoying.

Nobusuke never put on airs about his intelligence. He was pretty average if maybe above average by a sliver. But even he could see that the class was running around like a gaggle of scared hens upon hearing a thunder storm overhead. Only in this scenario, it was explosives, fire, failing city infrastructure and the sounds of a bloated budget being used in such a manner. A small, inconsequential part of Kishi Nobusuke wrinkled at the obscene display of wealth the school had.

Coulda cleaned up the entire damn neighborhood fifteen times over for what it's costing to blow this place up.

Bottling his resentment, Nobusuke remained standing in place. Everyone else was eager to jump into actions and give commands. To try and act the hot shot. He saw that little prick Kido do the very same thing, giving reasonable advice, before being largely overlooked and ignored. That brought a nasty smirk to Nobusuke's face. He'd have to give his fellow Okinawan student Hell when this mock practice was done. But the exercise seemed a little counter productive to Kishi. What was so heroic about fleeing for their lives?

Maybe it's some teamwork bullshit, Kishi contemplated. Well, U.A. was really tossing them into the fire with this one. They barely knew each other's quirks and this was their first... Hour on campus?

What's next, we'll have lunch only to find out it was poisoned and need to make an antidote before the day's over? The islander student rolled his eyes, still remaining roughly where he was when the whole exercise began.

Patience was what'd win him the day here. He wasn't about to start jumping around like a lunatic with half baked plans of leading this motely crew to glorious success. If anything, Nobusuke had half a mind to hide out here for the duration of the exam until the students found a safe route. They needed him or they wouldn't pass, so Kishi could sit around until someone came back to escort him out safely.

Not a bad idea at all but... I'm not one for being idle.

Besides, the pretty bird girl seemed to need exactly his kind of help. Piping up and moving over to where the group was, Nobusuke's accent fell into full force. "Heya, cha'need som'ne witha bit o'toughness er' fire power?" If there was something he could do extremely well, it was melt objects or cause them to combust. This was an assignment he was hand picked for.

"Be happy ta' lend ya my support, I can spit fire." He explained, as if his demonstration earlier in class wasn't enough. "Just point me in the right direction n'I'll handle this." He said with full bravado. What were a little landmines or explosives to his quirk, anyways?

Interactions:
SilverInu SilverInu

Screen_Shot_2021-08-03_at_1.16.17_PM.png
Sabjorn FenrarkePower: 6
Speed: 4
Technique: 4
Intelligence: 1.5
Cooperativeness: 3
Social Etiquette: -5

Mentions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher group as a whole
"Haven't had a landing like that in a while..."
Sabjorn groaned as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, wincing as a sharp pain struck like lightning through his right wing.
"Ack, my wing, I don't think I can fly like this..." he answered Donny, trying to keep his wing still as it limply laid open beside him. Pain radiated from it in waves, and more intensely whenever it was moved.
"I can show you the way, but I'll need help up first. There's a long path that has less debris, we can take that and get out." He answered right as the ground split open into a giant chasm.
"... we'll need to get across first."

Asuka not into the two boys so she walked over to Sab to take a look at his wing.
"Before we think of getting on the road let me take a look at the wing I've had a couple of dislocated Wings before not pleasant and quite painful to use to fly with afterwards. I might not be able to put it back into place if its in a delicate place that might break if i put to much pressure. If so can at least put it into a more stable position for someone with more medical experienced resets it. " she said as she looked around 4 hopefully two more volunteers to join them but if no one else did there was nothing she could do so she looked back at her classmate.

Once she was close enough to Sab's right wing looking for bruising and swelling in the joint areas. "Fenrarke-san plase take of your shirt if you can unless you gont mind me cutting it. I might have to use it to to tie your wings in a stable position to keep them from being moved to much." She said after a moment.

Looking up briefly at Keichi. Before turning back to her injured class mate. " How hot are your falmes and how long can you maintain them before you need a break. This way I know when I can take over and use my Ariel ability to also drop debris on possible landmines this way no one get over exerted. I will only use my feather as a Last Resort . She said.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius

"Ya look a lil hurt Sabby," Nobusuke's words were meant to be light hearted but his tone was harder when eyeing the lizard mutant up close. He proved himself useful by finding a convenient path through the failing city and Kishi would try to show the mutant a little more respect for the duration of this exercise. Afterwards, all bets were off.

"Ya can relax'n'all cause I'm here now, ya did enough."

Quirking an eyebrow at the birdie, Nobusuke fought a triumphant grin and kept his expression neutral. "Hot, give me a lil while an' I'll get nice orange flames." He could go hotter, but not without burning himself. There was absolutely no need to push his limits and go 'Plus Ultra' on his first day at this school. "Never kept it up that long ina straight shot. If I can spit it out lil by lil, I'll be able to keep it up for maybe five minutes."

Roughly. It really was hard to plan given the unknown quantities of landmines out there and how much heat it'd take to burst them. But, five minutes was a good starting point.

Interactions:
SilverInu SilverInu
DovahBeat DovahBeat

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Azuza smiled at Clair and handed over her the mine. She wasn't sure what the Irish sounding girl would do with it but she wasn't concerned with that anymore. If it didn't blow herself up then it wouldnt blow up on her either right?

"Okay, sorry about taking a while but I think all the explosives are finished more or less... I found that one after clearing some rubble over across the ravine. I thought that if I went ahead and made the path a bit easier to trek." She gives a look of advent concern to Sabjorn and one to Akemi who seemed to be blind was going through some type of pain regarding her head. "I should have come to help you guys sooner... I'm sorry."

Last edited:
Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck

1628527408794.png
Clair took a hold of the disc carefully at first but when Gary suddenly shouted at her Clair fumbled the mine in her hands roughly before clutching it tight to her chest with a sigh of relief. Looking to the large man Clair eased her grip on the device and brought it back down to her side, gripping it like one might a frisbee as she clutched her chest with her free hand "Jeez. You scared the life out of me Gray. I thought you were going to dive on me! I could have dropped the mine ya know." Raising her hand to the sky Clair shook the explosive around aggressively before once again returning it to her side "Not that it would have mattered seeing as the things a dud but still... that was scary"

Turning to another two classmates Clair overheard talk of minesweeping and as she continued to listen to the duo talk an idea began to worm its way inside her head. Looking to the path ahead and then to the mine at her side Clair began to grin and as time went on and she had more and more time to think said grin only grew in size until both her grin and eyes shone with a devilish hue that complemented her horns. Crouching down like a typical delinquent Clair's sight fixed on the seemingly clear path ahead. chuckling quietly to herself Clair spoke up "Say... what would you guess the odds are that a mine like this could set off a chain reaction if used proactively? 10/1... 1/10....1/100... hmmmmm"

Her quiet chuckles quickly turned audibly as she contemplated the odds in her own head "Well... anyone mind if I roll the dice... I'm getting a good feeling about this!". Clair's manic laughter and devilish feature really made her a sight to see, her pinpoint focus unbreakable. This was not the look of a dignified hero. Things were either about to go extremely well or... well there would definitely be explosions anyway!

1628559537889.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachnid
Quirk: Spider

Haruto was surprised, he was entirely ignored by the class as a whole. He didn't mind it, still you'd have imagined that someone would point out the giant spider in the room. Still everyone went through the training together and now there was a giant chasm, mines, and destroyed everything. It was still shocking but everyone seemed to move along just fine, so he went along with them. it was until they all came across the pillar that could make a bridge that he felt like he could do something. While everyone used their quirks normally and cleared the way, Haruto waited until he could move along. He moved past everyone trying to make it to the chasm.

"Excuse me, Pardon. Before anyone takes down the Pillar might if I help? I'll add some cushion so that it won't slip through and we get across fine."

Without explaining more detail, Haruto set about his work. He started slinging his webs across the chasm, moving to and from quickly. He wouldn't make the structure too complicated, otherwise he might not have enough webs for a later situation. He had the base down and then he started weaving small strings into a diamond patterns giving them enough strength and elasticity to take a pillar falling on it. His hands working with quickness as he put his personal touch. He began to move quickly back to the group as he appeared again.

"Alright it should be safe now! I also added extra space with my webs in case anyone else falls off the pillars so you'll be safe."

Haruto was so focused on his craft and the job he completely forgot to introduce himself. He hoped everyone would like him, it would suck if they all hated him like his other school.

As Gary chastised his new classmate for handling the mine he saw hed startled her and she started to fumble it
"*SQUEEE* NO NONo nono nononono" he said, hands on his head, his voice growing higher with each successive no until the last just came out as a long, soft, scared whistle.

By some strange luck she caught it before it fell, and then she started waving it around to show him it wasn't active. This did calm him down a bit, until she offered to test out a chain reaction. Gary knew nothing about this girls quirk, but in his mind he imagined her skipping the mine along the path like a pebble on the water, except as soon as it hit the "water" everyone blows up.

*SQUEE*

Before such probabilities were tested, a giant spider appeared, but he was also a boy. Is this ANOTHER student Gary didnt notice? He realized he must've been more nervous about his Japanese in class than he expected.

Sure enough, the boy with the spider mutant quirk WAS a classmate and a helpful one at that. Seemingly as soon as hed appeared, a vast network of webs connected the students path to the other side of the chasm. All that was left was to take down that pillar and move.

Gary turned back to the new girl, who was still holding the dud explosive with a devilish grin on her face. As diplomatically and gingerly as he could he offered "let me just, let me just try one thing first." To which she seemed to acquiesce.

Gary turned again towards the path and the pillar. He now assumed an almost quadrapedal stance, with his back bent over and his knuckles dug into the ground in front of him, his hooves alternating digging into the dirt and kicking behind him. He once again took a big whiff. Focusing on the information his snout provided, it was almost like he could see where the explosives were. His attention no was all on the pillar. His eyes once again started to move independently of one another and his breathing started to get heavier and heavier and his presence demanding more space.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY. FOLLOW ME. *SQUEEE*"

Gary then took off on all fours at blistering speed hugging the left most area of the walkable path. About 20m from where he took off he leaped to the other side, seemingly doubling in speed, and then after another 15m leaping to the center, again increasing speed but this time he was only running on his hooves with his fists tucked behind him and his head bent forward. The pillar was only about 10m away now

"BABIRUSAAAAAAAAAA..."

Gary's hooves drove into the dirt and then propelled his body forward in a leaping charge that saw Gary pushing the limits of his top speed.

"BOOGIE!"

His body collided with the pillar in a violent cacophany. A cloud of dust obscured the hog from vision as the pillar came crashing down. Gary lay on the ground as he realized he probably overdid it a little bit, but it still came down alright and he didnt feel too beat up. He stood up and gave a thumbs up to his classmates.

*SQUEEE*

amaragym.pngAmara
...if the psychic girl hadn't knocked herself out this would be so much simpler. Amara sighed inwardly, watching the chaos unfold around her. The boar boy knocked the pillar down, the spider boy made some webs across the split in the rubble. Others were doing... all sorts of stuff. This felt so exhausting to do as a team, especially when they definitely weren't acting like a team. She felt like the teachers should have grouped them up into some smaller parties. This was way too much for the first day. Maybe that was the point, though? Show them how far they had to go?

Still, it kinda sucked.

What was she supposed to do now? The rubble seemed to be settling now, though buildings would be unstable. It was hard to know what they were walking on. In a real rescue situation, it didn't seem like a great idea to walk across a broken pillar... She doubted it'd be too secure, especially if you added in civilians.

Amara jogged across the pillar almost as soon as it was down, eager to get done with this exercise. She was lightweight, and the pillar barely even jostled as she moved across it. Once she was on the other side she turned and looked back to wait for her classmates. As she did so, she picked up a piece of rubble and began tossing it up and down, catching it like it was a toy ball. She wanted to store up a bit of energy just in case.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles sullen sullen Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat @Death Korps of Krieg Magus Magus SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius Castello Castello Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Azuza "Zuzu" Reiko

Azuza didn't notice the spider at first, but the moment she saw him she face went pale. Her normal calm attitude and smile were gone. She didn't like spiders, she was afraid of spiders. Now there was one, REALLY BIG spider right there! Her whole body was shaking like a leaf as she moved herself to be as far from the spider as possible doing her best to keep him in sight while doing so.

For a moment she forgot her capability of flight until she tripped on a rock and caught herself by floating to stop her fall. She put her feet on the ground and sprung herself toward the exit, as far from the spider as possible.

Kagawa Ken // Pro Hero Clavis // UA Faculty - Search & Rescue Teacher

clavis-banner.jpg

Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles PlusUltra PlusUltra Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Orichalcum Tiger Orichalcum Tiger Mentions: Uasal Uasal Absollover77 Absollover77

When IQ mentioned Recovery Girl, a little of the colour drained from Ken's face. "Ha ha... there's no getting out of that one."

Even so, the students seemed to have found their rhythm and were working steadily at getting everyone over the crevice. IQ's acute suggestion was just the hint they needed to face the challenge ahead. Ken raised an eyebrow particularly at one of the mines that the girl with green hair was holding. Pretty sure they were all working... Maybe that one's just defective. Either way, she and the other girl had some guts (or enough loose screws) to be hanging around an undetonated bomb.

Ken continued to make his way along with IQ towards the exit. He could observe the crack formed in the ground more closely now: A twenty meter-long ravine—just shy of the free throw line from the edge of a basketball court. "Well, we'll have to actually get across this if we want to meet them at the end."

As he said this, he grabbed the edge of the exposed steel skeleton of the closest building. Like peeling a banana, the metal folded and morphed to his will until he was holding the entire twelve meter beam in his right hand. With his other, a second beam came off the structure. The steel, weightless under his Quirk, melded together at the ends and Ken carried the makeshift bridge in his arms and let it fall over the gap. To make sure it wouldn't move due to the tremors, he'd formed spikes on either edge to dig into the ground and hold it in place.

"What do you think of my bridge, IQ? Did I pass?"

It definitely wouldn't have been the solution for rescuing civilians, but there'd be little concern about falling off for two Pro Heroes. Running gingerly while keeping his weight centered, Ken managed to cross the ravine despite the shaking. Steel beams weren't usually meant to hang freely over more than twelve meters so the path would likely fall after IQ used it, if he decided to.

There weren't many obstacles left between the previous one and the exit. A couple fallen buildings, the stray mine going off due to falling rubble, but otherwise a much smoother experience compared to the start. He was approaching the entrance of Ground Beta when he saw Yuri waiting around, looking bored.

"First one here, huh? I think your classmates still need you back there." Ken encouraged her, pointing back to where the rest of Class 1-C was still crossing the ravine. "Maybe you should help them find this place, since those fallen buildings are still blocking the path here. You're welcome to stay, but just remember that you all have to pass this together."

He left her to choose what she wanted to do. Right now, he would wait for the class to make it out and probably call Recovery Girl to prepare for...multiple... patients. Ground Beta's doors swung open with another punching in of a code. Once outside, he saw two students wearing the same UA gym uniform as the rest of class 1-C, but were pointedly not on the other side of the wall.

"Hello, guys. Running a bit late?"

Last edited:
Man what a day; his first day at the big hero school and he'd been held up. It was probably his fault for stopping to help that old lady carry her shopping home but it was the least he could do, she looked like she was really struggling with that bag! How was he supposed to know she'd live that far away from the store. Still, the stress of being late had given him enough energy to sprint all the way to school so that was a little victory for him.

Kai had always had a soft spot for people, he knew from his own life that everyone had a story to tell. They were a culmination of experiences and emotions that made everyone unique, even if statistically there were around a 100 people who looked similar to you, no one was exactly you.

Once he'd been briefed on the situation he'd gotten changed as quickly as he could. It made him laugh when he noticed his locker was titled, 'Kai Nobody', the kind of laugh where a little bit of air rushes out of your nose. When he said he was a nobody he didn't think they'd take it that literally.

As he left the school he wasn't in a hurry;
taking more of a nonchalant stroll to the training ground rather than the sprint of someone who was late. After all he could see the massive gates standing in front of him. So he slipped his hands into his pockets and enjoyed the pleasant walk until he got there. Explosions could he heard on the other side as he stared at them for a moment, his eyes gazing upward toward the top of the gates. Could he jump it if he built up enough stress and pain? Maybe. Who knows. Probably not. It would definitely be fun to try.

Just then the doors begun to creak as the hulking metal moved open, seeing a few people stood in front of him. He could only assume the one in full hero costume was the teacher. One of his hands left his pockets, giving a big wave. "Yo, teach! Sorry I'm a bit late." The hand moved to the back of his head, running fingers through his blonde hair as he let out a nervous laugh. "Got held up." A modest comment, Kai was never the kind to brag about his acts of kindness rather than heroism.

Akemi Tajima
Tracking the route Donny had created Akemi positioned herself at a gap in the rubble and waved people through until a fresh chasm opened up in their path, fortunately the teacher dropped a hint by pointing out a concrete pillar that looked like it could work as an improvised bridge. Before she could lay out her new idea the lost girl named herself as Clair and proceeded to ask about their 'hot' teacher, not using her eyes for their primary purpose gave her a lot more energy to put into rolling them. "My quirk let's me see just who you're making goo goo eyes at just fine and that's our homeroom teacher so stop making it weird."

While the rest of the group were able to find the indicated pillar without any extra help Akemi saw the lost girl playing around with what looked like a landmine. "What are you doing holding it?! Just dump it in that pit or something!" Moving as far away from the explosive as she could safely she scowled at what seemed to be a look of pity from the fox girl and approached the improvised bridge once it was down to prod the boar guy with her cane. "You good? Carrying two people out of here would be a nuisance."

Uasal Uasal Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back