• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Screen_Shot_2021-08-03_at_1.16.17_PM.png
Sabjorn FenrarkeMentions: Castello Castello Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius group as a whole
So, they had to work together?

Lame.

Sab was tempted to just fly for the exit anyways, but the possibly only braincell he had reminded him that they ALL had to make it, or else they'd all fail.
Looking to the already-defeated freezer, he grinned and called out to him.
"I can carry you, ice cream cone! Or if you don't want to, I can carry someone else. I can also fly ahead and find us a path, maybe clear a bit of rubble. I'm strong but not exactly superhuman in terms of strength, I'm more useful in combat dealing slashing damage and D-O-T's." He announced, looking around at his fellow students and pointedly ignoring nobusuke.

Hopefully he could manage to work with some others, if only a little.

DONNY YANG
X6y1z1z.png

Donny didn’t have to wait for long before the test began. The objective was simple: everyone had to escape. Easier said than done when everything was exploding! Buildings collapsing, giant cracks in by he ground opening up, and from what Donny guessed they didn’t have the option of just waiting until the disaster passed before moving on, like what you’re suppose to do for an earthquake. Then again they were heroes. Civilians needed to stay put while heroes acted. And act Donny shall.

One of the students, Lola, suggested heavy hitters block any debris heading their way while anyone with supportive abilities did… Something. Good strategy but not much of a plan. If Donny knew the lay out of this city better they could try to take designated emergency routes to navigate through the chaos. But because he didn’t, there was only one way to go: back the way they came. Donny ran back towards the way they came, even if it as blocked off by a mountain of rubble. It wouldn’t be an issue for Donny as he gripped onto the rubble and began to climb with startling speed and precision for such a big guy. But thanks to his quirk, the sticky slime that he had hidden on his hands and feet gave him a great amount of grip, and his physical ability was far greater than his physical appearance.

”Up here everyone! We’ll cut straight to the exit. If you can clear a path come up here!” Looking down at the ground below him, Donny raised both his hands palms out towards the lower area and shot out two black tendrils from his hands to the ground, holding firm thanks to its stickiness and the claws Donny had hidden underneath. ”Grab on and I can bring you up!” Anyone who grabs Donny’s tendrils would first note it’s stickiness, and then would notice that he was pulling them towards him. It was one of his techniques he developed when he went to eat dinner with his grandpa in the big city, known as Kaiten-Zushi. He uses his tendrils like conveyor belts, pulling things towards him.

It wasn't just the chip shaped olive branch Donny'd offered to the others that surprised Gary. He didnt know anything about Donnys quirk and he didnt think he needed to protect the guy, but Gary was sure if the 4 of them had to throw down Gary would've been the muscle between the two of em. Seeing Donny now towering above him while confronting Sab, he wasn't so sure anymore.

The conflict drew the attention of IQ and some of the classmates, eventually getting squashed. At the end of it Nobusuke came off as kind of an alright guy. Sabjorn not so much.

Gary made his last offering of corn chips to any classmates around before closing his bag and setting it near the entrance. He figured since he didnt have any of his equipment, he wasn't allowed outside snacks either.

Once Gary got into the actual training facility, he was a bit bewildered. Not just due to the scale of the project, but because of a familiar smell hed picked up on. He slowed his roll and closed his eyes and took a big whiff. Yep. He didnt do a lot of the smell training his old school asked of him, but walking the grounds now he was sure he could identify the odor of explosives near by. Near by, and all around.

Gary was at peak stress, he looked around to see if the others felt it too. He really wasn't sure what to expect. To no one in particular he exclaimed "I dont think this is safe."

Once the class had stopped walking Gary was almost completely in his head. He comprehended very little of what Clavis was saying while waiting for something bad to happen. Then he saw the receiver. And then...

BOOM!

The ground opened and the explosives that were lying in wait popped in a rubble colored firework display. Buildings fell and as a piece of rubble came hurdling toward him, instinct came over and Gary released a wild punch.

CRICK

FUUUCK

Gary managed to crack the small piece if concrete and propel it away from him, but hed forgotten he didnt have his dusters, and without those he couldnt go too hogwild with his punches without taking substantial damage himself. He could move debris, but he wasn't going to be punching it to bits.

He then thought of his classmates, he looked around trying to get a head count only to realize he didnt know how big the class was to begin with. He once again closed his eyes, no matter how many people were in the class no one shouldve gotten too far away that he couldnt smell them out. He focused on the smell of his classmates and the general smell of humans to locate them. While doing so he was able to identify a number of unexploded land mines as well the bag of corn chips by the door. So he knew where the exit and some of the dangers were, now just everyone needed to get there.

He looked up and saw Donny extending his tendrils down to the others. Yeah. Gary didnt understand this guys quirk AND this guy didnt need protecting. He looked around to the others before attempting to grab on. He cried
"IF YOU CANT MOVE THROUGH THE AIR OR UP A WALL, AND CANT FIND SOMEONE TO HELP YOU WITH EITHER, FOLLOW ME. I KNOW WHAT GROUND TO AVOID AND WHERE THE EXIT IS. REFRIGERATOR-" he pointed to Ryota "IF YOU CANT FIND A LIFT COME WITH ME. I CAN HANDLE THE COLD" even though Gary knew absolutely nothing about Ryotas quirk it was true his boar body never found him in a winter climate he couldnt handle.

Gary continued to focus his attention on the smells and sounds of any missing or distressed classmates momentarily before moving forward.

Asuka followed the rest of her classmates in to the training area with the rest of the class after she let her wings go back to normal and folded back behind her until they came to a stop once more. Listening to the what the teacher she understood that they needed to work together to get everyone safely to the exit. The moment the dragon boy opened his mouth shocked and said he would carry one person to the exit.

Are you stupid Flame brain , in this area we are at a disadvantage here if you leave someone at the exit then they are prone a mine blowing debris at them, earthquake dropping pieces of building on to them, and any number of things could happen to that one person alone. The only good idea you had was scouting the area. A safe rout could lead everyone to the exit safely with out so many trips or risk to life. If you want to be a lone hero do it on your own time but not with the lives of other on the line to make your self look good.” She said as she spoke up against Fenrarke’s crazy idea also knowing some of the students could panic during this exercise and get hurt.
DovahBeat DovahBeat

Last edited:
Kido Koichi

Well shit… How were they expected to work together? There would be time for such pondering later… When he wasn’t going to possibly get gravely injured on the first day of this new school experience.

He could hear some of his new classmates try to come up with a plan while others continued to be of no help. Some even seemed to want to split the group. Such couldn’t be allowed. Some one had to take the charge and organize this mess of a class into an effective unit, and since no one else was stepping up, that’d be him.

The idea that Yang had was a logical one. Not one he would have liked to participate in any other circumstance but for now it was the best they had, so despite his reluctance, he held onto the mutant boy. The sticky feeling really didn’t bode well with him. ‘I’ll need a bath after this, a thorough one’ he thought before turning to face Yang. “I’ll keep the dust and the debris shrapnells out of the way as long as possible! You keep looking ahead! and make sure we are in good balance! Fast too, I’ll probably collapse out of exhaustion within minutes.” a tiny hint of fear and doubt laced his words, hopefully it wasn’t too evident. Such wouldn’t be beffiting of his current position.

While desperately holding onto one of the slimy tendrils with one arm, Koichi tried his best to clear his mind of fear, for without a clear head… Well the results of his power could be problematic to say the least. So focus he did, getting an estimate of the distance and the direction of the wind before aiming with his free hand and letting out a single exhale, his emerald green eyes trained on the invisible forces that swirled throughout the shambling farce of a cityscape. A gentle breeze brushed across the back of his hand, tickling his palm as the familiarity of commandeering the very air itself overtook him. A sharp gust of wind split the miraculously spared center where the students were, carrying off hazardous smoke alongside smaller debris. The very air itself came alive at Koichi’s beckoning, smothering smaller fires that sprouted like weeds between the cracked infrastructure.

The sky was clearer for the moment with the risks of asphyxiating from plumes of smoke was significantly lessened. Though a cursory glance from any perched view would reveal that Koichi’s area of control left much to be desired. There was only so much one ‘Hero in training’ could achieve on his own.

With considerable effort he turned to face the Dragonboy that had been nothing but trouble till now, maybe he’d finally redeem himself in his eyes if he actually did as told. “Fenrarke! Fly reconnaissance, we’ll be low on visibility even with my aid!” He barked the order without hesitation. “Can one of you Psychics link up with Fenrarke? instant relay of information is of critical importance.” Finally he faced what remained of the disperate members of the class. “The lot of you! Keep the rest of us protected! Hit the big ones!” He could already feel the quirk taking its toll on him, probably mixed with the stress of the situation as well. The strain of exhaustion was creeping in.

Hopefully, they’d get out of here before it got the better of him.

Major Interreactions:
DovahBeat DovahBeat
Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
IG42 IG42

Mentions:
BigManHimself BigManHimself
SilverInu SilverInu
Castello Castello
Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Magus Magus

Last edited:
Sabjorn FenrarkeMentions: Human Instrumentality Human Instrumentality SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself basically all the students.
Sab was clearly offended by Asuka, his tail lashing in frustration. He was trying, okay?! He knew he wasn't that smart, but at least he was putting in an effort. He was about to snap back when Kido started barking orders. While Sabjorn didn't like being told what to do, it was basically what he offered so he couldn't really complain.
"You got it, Kido. Might be useful if I can carry someone with a strength quirk to keep flying rubble off me. Anyone interested in going for a spin?" He grinned, looking around at the group.
"How about you, boar-guy? You seem strong enough." His attention landed on Gary, before he gestured towards his back.
"C'mon, it'll be fun!"

Hearing Kido bark out some good orders .Asuka stretched out her wings to their full length before she began to harden the feather to the max of her ability. Once that was done bring them both around to her front where she had the flight feathers sharpen. she plucked to use as duel blades to destroy some of the falling debris if she could. To prevent some one from hurting themselves on her feathers she returned them to a dull harden state before she took up position around some of the other student. “Koichi-chan my wings can work as a shield but I do have a limit before the pressure of debris causes damage.” she stated as she kept her eyes and ears open for any possible danger or more orders.so until toldother wise she would work a a shield for her classmate.

In a fake city on a school ground that is exploding upon arrival, Gary stills finds new things to be surprised by. Sabjorn, who's had nothing but venom for anyone in the class approached Gary for a team up. Gary listened but heard no one calling for help. He looked up at Donny, who seemed to be handling self. Gary nodded in Donnys direction so as to let him know he knew hed be fine.

He couldnt say the prospect of teaming up with the Dragon mutant didnt cause him another layer of stress, but the two did have something the other needed and perhaps Sabjorn too just didnt fit in well to a classroom setting. Perhaps this too could be a path to friendship.

Damn he wished he had those dusters, but if all he had to focus on was moving debris, he could handle whatever pain would come his way til they all made it out. He starts pounding his fists together bracing them for impact, and his eyes start moving independent of one another preparing for the crazy melee bout to come. He turned back to Sabjorn,

"Alright, scaly boy. LETS FLY *SQUEE*"

The sound of an explosion bellowed detonating beside her knocked her to her knees. She raised her palm to cup the side of her ear, the loud ringing pained her. Blood stained her white hair, as it dripped from her earlobe. Her vision distorted as she tried to understand the words that spewed from her peers mouth. She hadn’t made out much at what Kido had mentioned. Vertigo had begun to take it’s effect upon her.

“Oh n-no..” She kneeled over, quickly cupping her mouth, a clear motion she was about spew this morning’s breakfast all over the floor. She clenched her guts with her remaining palm. A futile effort to keep her it down.
“Ke-ep it together!” With her might she began to rise to her feet, attempting to fight through the distortion. Placing her palm upon her knees she quickly collapsed back to her knees. Despite her best efforts, she lost it all. In a quick motion she leaned over the floor, using both of her palms as a support as she upchucked what little food rested in her stomach. With quick ejection came quick relief.

Staggering to her knees, and eventually standing up, she wiped her mouth, and gestured to whomever was paying attention, a simple thumbs up.
“I apologize, I’m mostly su-support! I’m not much help here… Sorry!” Apologizing for lack of adaptability in this scenario, she felt useless here. Taking a moment to examine her allies. Looking for anyone with a semblance or idea of how they could all effectively get out of this situation.

Last edited:
1628312984090.png
Azuza 'Zuzu' Reiko

All the chaos going on around her Azuza watched, taking everything in. A large block of cement was dropping on her as she looked up. Her eyes lit up and a smile appeared on her face as she snapped her fingers and the large slab of cement halted immediately once it was about a yard above her head. She made sure that everyone was out from under it before walking out from under it and it fell on the ground.

"Hmmm...." She looked at all the stone blocking the way. "I think I know a way to get out... now to find someone..." She looked at the girl who just lost her lunch and looked away until she finished emptying her guts. She then walked up to her and gave her a light pat on the back. "Hi umm... I could use your help... I need you to throw me at the wall... Do you think you can do that for me? I know what I'm saying something a bit crazy but please, I know a way that you and I can get almost everyone who can't exactly fight their way out."

DONNY YANG
X6y1z1z.png

Donny sighed in frustration as it seemed like a lot of people were doing their own thing, possibly even blatantly ignoring Donny. At least some people were aware of his actions like Gray and Kido. Kido was even helping keep the debris off of them, as well as clearing up the air of any smog or gases. But it still looked like a bunch of the others were standing around looking for guidance. He was really stretching himself thin here, but Donny knew he had to go beyond his limits if he wanted to save everyone. Even if they couldn't save themselves.

The first person he saw he felt needed his help was Tomo. The explosion must've deafened her by the way she was covering her ears and puked all over the ground. "Dammit! This isn't the time to stand around!" Donny took back one of his tendrils and mustered all the will he had inside of his body. He needed to connect to each and everyone student to make sure they had some thing to keep them moving forward, so Donny lashed out another tendril, but this one was very thin. So thin it was barely 3 millimeter's thick, but it had to be thin because he was trying to reach every student currently not actively doing something. The first would be Tomo: she would see the tendril fly towards her and go right past her hand as Donny was shooting for other students so they could also see and grab onto him. And from these tendrils, Donny formed mouths so anyone near them could hear him call out to him.

"Grab the black rope! I'll pull you up, hurry we can't just stand around waiting for more directions! Even if your quirk isn't useful for moving rocks, you got to move your feet!"

Another girl that Donny didn't recognize also was there, but he didn't quite catch what she said. Still, she would be close enough to have heard what Donny said. His tendril also went towards Lola and Ryota, though now Donny was really pushing the limit of his reach. He really hoped people got with the program and would hurry up and grab onto his tendrils so they could get out of here. Anyone who touched it would fell themselves get pulled towards him rather strongly. He didn't have time to be gentle right now so hopefully they would be prepared to get carried over to him. He wasn't planning on leaving until everyone was out of here.

Interacting with:
Yamato Fujiyomi ( Magus Magus )
Azuza Reiko ( Absollover77 Absollover77 )
Lola Glade ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon )
Umemoto Ryota ( Castello Castello )

Sabjorn FenrarkeMentions: BigManHimself BigManHimself , brief mentions of everyone else.
Sabjorn grinned widely, crouching down so Gary could climb onto his back. Once he did, Sab would stand and get a running start and wings spread to gain some lift to accommodate the extra weight.
"Watch the claws and don't get in the way of my wings, or we'll both be in trouble." He warned, though it was not with the usual disrespect his tone carried.

Once they were in the air, Sabjorn worked hard to keep them there. He wasn't used to passengers. This would limit his agility and speed, not that he was built for speed. Agility and strength were what he was good at.

"Keep the rubble off me, I'll dodge what I can, and don't let go!" He instructed as they gained altitude, right as another explosion went off and sent more chunks of cement their way. It was coming in fast. Sab tucked his wings in to narrowly avoid clipping them on the rocks, which also cost them some altitude. They were open again a second later, though, and they were clear of the biggest chunks of rubble. He just needed to gain enough height to get a good layout, then they could get out of here.

The slap on the back, something the desperately needed, to know she wasn’t alone. Yamato’s senses began to flood back into her mind, vertigo had finally started to settle. She saw the girl named “Zuzu”. Her hearing was still shot for the moment, being barely able to make out the words that came out of her mouth. She gritted her teeth, and gestured for her grab ahold of the Tendril that Donny had dropped.

“I owe you one Donny!” She shouted as loud as she could, knowing how well her voice carried. She turned to the girl whom had come to her own rescue. Her eyes began to settle, as she stared a the underclassman.
“I’m sorry but please don’t panic..” Wrapping both of her arms around the girl tightly, her physical form flickered for a moment. A break in reality perhaps, no nothing of the sort. She affectionately would often describe it as hiding in broad daylight Black ethereal wisps began to consume Yamato from her feet, creeping up legs, and eventually reaching what would be her thighs. In a matter of moments she would have been overtaken by this ethereal form. Her physical form simply reduced to some sort of ghastly apparition.

Her eyes remained visible as she made sure to continue to watch her underclassman for any signs of discomfort. Yamato’s shadows envelop the girls frame, engulfing her in a similar essence that had swallowed Yamato. Quickly as it appeared it vanished, a darker aura would began to emit from her underclassman, her sclera darkening and emitting a darkened mist.

“We don’t have much time, grab that tendril!” A voice would resonate within Azuza’s mind, a feint whisper. This voice sounded nothing like her own thoughts, something new… A completely different voice than her own. Yamato had used her “Mind Wrench” to hide within the body of Azuza, normally this perk would be used to confuse and disorient, and wreak havoc on her targets mind. But perhaps it had other more practical uses as well. Regardless she was in no position to walk on her own.

Interacts -
Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher
Absollover77 Absollover77

1628319317894.png
Azuza 'Zuzu' Reiko

The girl who she didn't know the name of hugged her. Something wasn't exactly right about what she saw happen to her. She seemed to be covered in shadows, and become ethereal. She was amazed, and the girls eyes stared back at her and she vanished. She felt a new presence inside her and for some reason... it felt calming. It spoke to her, and she smiled. "I see... Quite the nifty little trick you have there. Okay then. It's not exactly what I asked for but don't worry I'll make sure not to be too reckless with you along for the ride." The space around
her shifted slightly as she backed up a bit. "Brace yourself Donny I'm going to use your tendril like a spring board!"

Inside the distortion in space (That is if Yamato can feel it,) is rather strange. If put into terms it feels as if, you're being gently hugged by a gentle force that is guiding you. If a comparison could be made it is similar to a gentle current of warm water without getting wet.

She hoped that she said it loud enough for him to hear as she ran towards it and jumped. She landed on it and bent her knees and sprung herself into the air. The space was now being used to propel her through the air towards the exit her fists clenched as she soared. A number of debris and large pieces of building occasionally got either thrown into her way by an explosion from below or fell from off a crumbling building. She pulled back her fist and thrust it forward the unique feeling of the space around her aiding the punch was like her fist was launched forward by a invisible spring with a buffer to soften the impact on her hand but maximize the damage to the receiver aka the now small pieces of rock and dust that remains afterward. Azuza was nothing short of a power house inside her quirk, but this time it was different... She had a passenger, someone who was depending on her to get her out. This new feeling she wasn't sure what it was, but it made her want to work harder.

7DB05DD7-0F0A-403B-9CA2-A430B16EDD23.pngAmara
Oh, they were going now… She followed along as she had to and kept close to the teacher’s side. She didn’t want to fall behind. Since things started to get moving it wasn’t too bad anymore. People calmed down and stopped trying to fight each other every three seconds. All of a sudden, though, there were explosions! He wanted them to go through that???

Amara squeaked in a mixture of surprise and fear but swallowed it down as best she could. It was time to... to be good at being a hero and stuff... What was she supposed to do, though?

A number of different personalities seemed to come out of the kids. Some were confident and told others what to do, some panicked, some went off to do their own thing. Another leader right now wouldn't help anything, not that she really wanted to lead anyway. That sounded intimidating. A big chunk of concrete bounced off her head with the same force it had come at her with since she didn't even think to move away from it. It didn't so much as leave a scratch thanks to her quirk, but it did help her make a decision.

She jogged up to the rubble Donny had climbed and craned her head up to look at him, grabbing a tendril he offered to climb up, "I um... you can... I mean...," she faltered for a moment, then huffed out a big sigh, "Use me as a shield! I promise I'll be okay. If you use my body to hit any falling debris it'll just bounce off. I don't weigh much." She was only 5 feet tall, so she was quite the petite little hero-in-training.

This situation did make her realize that she wasn't really built to climb, unfortunately. She could theoretically blast stuff out of the way if she stored up energy, but that sounded... exhausting. Being swung around like a shield just sounded like it would make her dizzy. But, the more she could block, the less the others might get hit.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles sullen sullen Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat @Death Korps of Krieg Magus Magus SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius Castello Castello Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Asuka slice through some of the rubble that came running down from from the landmines exploding every now and again while at the same time spreading out her wings every so often and blocking some of the debris she didn't get to in time from hitting some of her other classmates. Currently most of the debris that flew towards them range from medium to small it didn't do much damage or add too much pressure to her wings. That didn't mean she can slack off she still had to keep an eye out due to the fact that anything could happen at any moment. To be honest Asuka didn't really understand why the teachers through them into a B++ ranked area other than try to teach them teamwork is important whether you like it or not. Since being being a Lone Ranger can get you killed.

natasha gym.pngA Grumpy Natasha
God damned stupid skill... Natasha was barely paying attention as she marched along with the rest of them. She wasn't the best team player, truth be told, far more interested in soloing. All the same, the explosions sure as hell woke her up! She just about jumped out of her skin! Everyone started running about, grouping up, panicking, or trying to lead the group. She really didn't want to deal with any of this. Her stupid quirk wasn't great today... like, yeah, it was useful in some ways probably, but here it was just...

She sighed. No, no. She couldn't be so negative.

The goal was to get to the exit, and for everyone to get there alright. She wasn't really in a position to help the others, so she'd just focus on getting there safely herself.

To the tiny tendril, she gave a soft, "No thanks. Less people you have to focus on, the better. I'll be alright."

Natasha jogged off away from the immediate rubble. She wasn't a great climber, no more than the average fit person anyhow, so that wasn't a great choice. All buildings were dangerous in an earthquake but... She activated her quirk to look for the best way forward. It was immediately apparent that she couldn't do it for long. The sheer amount of information it gave was dizzying, and it hurt. She was squinting like she was looking directly at the sun. It showed her the instability in the area, which meant she knew where to go - anywhere that wasn't awful!

Still... she'd really have to ask the teacher for some Tylenol later. Too bad she wasn't at the base. She had no one to sneak her some booze here. That sounded like a nice pain killer too. Maybe both at once?

Using the quirk, it was clear how it could be useful now, but it had its downside like all of them did. It definitely seemed more like a "behind a screen" sort of quirk though, or "from the rear" sort of in the battle quirk. The amount of information it displayed was so disorienting though. From the smallest cracks to the largest leaning pillar. Even after a minute of running, she had to turn it off for now. She could handle a headache just fine, but she got the distinct feeling it'd be a lot worse than a simple headache in short order.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles sullen sullen Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat @Death Korps of Krieg Magus Magus SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius Castello Castello Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Akemi Tajima
Admiring her handiwork from afar Akemi suppressed a smile as one of the squabbling boys yelped at the false barrier, however it came out as a smirk when another boy approached her to ask about it apparently having inadvertently witnessed the illusion. "I've no idea what you could mean." She said with deliberately false innocence, seeing that a teacher had finally stepped in to break it up she made the wall sink back into the ground then allowed the illusion to fade. "Both of their brains will end up as ash at this rate." Speaking to Asuka she touched a couple of fingers to her temple for a moment then reached out to touch the offered wing. "Lovely, much better than any peacock."

Within the training area Akemi picked herself up and futilely brushed dust from her hair. "If they're simulating an earthquake we need to find an open space where nothing can fall on us, basic disaster drill stuff." Noticing the daft dragon boy and a noisy pig faced one taking off she called out to them before they were out of earshot. "Try to find somewhere that's clear of buildings!" As the shaking continued she leaned on her cane for support and found the boy from earlier. "I can keep watch on or through everyone with my quirk." While watching through the people around her to keep herself stable she also kept a channel open on the dragonboy as he flew around.

Human Instrumentality Human Instrumentality SilverInu SilverInu DovahBeat DovahBeat BigManHimself BigManHimself

Rolling her eyes slightly it seemed the two hard heads were so far into their little spat they were unable to hear anything else as her words seemed to be completely ignored. The teachers from before at least got it under control so there was little issue all around. So she continued to sit atop the door for a few moments as she watched the various interactions take place before with a sigh she seems to fall backwards out of sight, only to appear once more on the other side of the door as the teacher opens it and join the walk to the unknown location.

When the explosions went off however she seemed to retain her unusually casual demeanour while looking around "Wow...that's Rad. Anyway ill take the rear, i would have taken the front but i have a feeling certain people will rush ahead regardless and make it a bit redundant. If you want to walk beside we can figure something out but otherwise i guess you do what you think is best". With her short announcement, she starts a calm orderly walk towards the exit, the shaking off the ground seeming to prove ineffective with her remarkably steady stance. Every few steps she would kick a rock along the path in front of her to bounce and roll along, the rubble actually serving to detonate a mine or two along the path before being replaced with a new one from the fresh debris.

As sure-footed as a mountain goat she then hopped from stone to stone up the rubble piles before then sliding back down the other side, keeping an idly glance on the others as they go about their plans escorting the others. The role she had decided to take at least needed very little co-operation with the others, she would be the last one out so that she could pick up any who fell along the way. So with a steady sway to her walk, she would continue to walk through the disaster zone with a soft smile across her features, though with the amount of dust and smoke in the air she may have just been lost amongst the chaos by the others.

It seemed to be a trait of being ignored would continue so she might as well just keep calm and carry onwards, sidestepping another large chunk of the debris before taking a short run-up to leap over a chasm in the road. "Oh right, if I heard right you're wanting to find a clear area? That would be outside. Were in a dense city without many open Plaza's, and even if there were some the height of the buildings makes that a bit of a moot option if they fall towards them."

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Conroy glanced over at the exclamation of 'Fuck!', an eyebrow-raising slowly. That was some harsh language... someone wasn't happy about something, and obviously lacked a filter in the slightest. When Azuza had approached him he gave a slow nod. "Ah, miss Azuza. Yes, you're in my class. We're about to start. Follow us, please." He wasn't sure what Ken had done to 'prepare' last night, but in that case...Cementoss was going to have his work cut out for him on repairs again it seemed. Did that poor man ever get a break, he wondered? Not that the teacher seemed to complain about work. IQ took up a position next to Clavis, giving a soft 'ah' as the detonator was flashed. So that was the lesson today then...interesting. Clever. He didn't even have a chance to check for any potential weak points, the explosives going off before he could have made the move to. Well then...this just got interesting today. "Best of luck class." The students were doing their best to adapt to the situation at hand, though they made the mistake of splintering and couldn't decide on a single concrete plan in some cases. Their chances of a succesful escape were better if they all cooperated, they had split into teams for this excercise.

IQ reached to his utility belt, producing a small rod which he snapped, extending it into a full staff that he rested at his side. If there was debris raining down, he wasn't going to just get crushed. "This is a smart way to get everyone acclimated to hero work, I think. They're all a year behind A and B in training, we can't give it to them easy. We don't have that kind of luxury, sadly. Though I imagine recovery girl is going to be having a full office today by the end of things...one way or another."

He glanced around slowly, catching sights of his students at work. "Despite being shy, Donny was quick to act and start helping. Tomo's going to have to visit recovery girl I think, unfortunately. I'll get her a muffin or something, not everyone wants their first day in the nurses office. There's a lot going on...which is both good and bad. If they had operated as a single unit, their success chances increase. Splitting into these small groups stands as a risky move, it'd be easy for someone to get lost and left behind...and fail." He glanced up at the whistle of air being cut, a rather decent chunk of concrete heading in both Clavis and his direction. The Pro Heroes eyes shifted into that falling green code for just another moment, yawning a bit as he tossed his coffee away. "Just checking, did you check how the charges were set to ensure there's at least a possibility of escape? Or is this a 'learn by failure' lesson?" IQ spun his staff quickly, slamming it upwards towards the cement as it dug in, only for the rock to crumble into multiple small pieces and fly past him. "We should probably keep moving as well, Clavis."
main-qimg-18227542c311ecd9009acf6833f77ea9
sullen sullen Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat Deathkitten Deathkitten Magus Magus SilverInu SilverInu BigManHimself BigManHimself Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 Sire Denathrius Sire Denathrius Castello Castello Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Last edited:
Kagawa Ken // Pro Hero Clavis // UA Faculty - Search & Rescue Teacher

clavis-banner.jpg

Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles (Minor) Mention: Magus Magus

Well, this was about what he was expecting. He'd given them a sufficient shock with the explosions, but perhaps the earthquake was overkill. The mines continued to go off every few seconds, but from considerably farther away now as the explosives ran out. There was a limit to the seemingly infinite budget of UA, despite everything. The students had almost immediately split up at the beginning, some deciding to take the lead and give directions while others looked towards their classmates for guidance. It was far from perfect or coherent, but an effort was being made towards collaboration.

With a shrug of his shoulders, he turned to IQ. "It was the best I could do for a 'trial-by-fire' lesson. I suppose I could have been a little more..." he glanced over at Tomo and winced, "...delicate. Though they're going to have to get used to facing some less-than-delicate situations in the future."

His face suddenly took on an uncharacteristically solemn expression. "The danger level of this exercise is rather steep. I'd expect at least a couple of recently-graduated Pros to be able to handle something like this. Throw in the urgency of rescuing civilians, and it'd be extremely difficult for even an agency full of veterans.

As a lesson, this fails to teach any real methods of actually saving people. The students may be focused on helping each other get out, but they're all fairly capable and acclimated to using their Quirks. The average person is not."
Ken smiled, a little self-consciously.

"My reason for putting them through this isn't very deep. I wanted them to recognize where they were at as individuals and a class right now. Although the goal of UA is to stand out and aim for the top, Pros work together more often than not. Well, excluding the top heroes... but if they're making that their goal, they'd better be prepared to be proper teammates first."

Whether 1-C managed to get everyone out or not, this would provide a good insight into what could be worked on in lessons to come. Ken just hoped that everyone would make it out in one piece, first. He nodded at IQ's suggestion of moving on.

"Right. As nice as the view is from here, those chunks of cement are getting a little too close for comfort."

Lola looked all around seeing everyone moving about by themselves and in small clicks. Sighing. "The tentacle dude is a team player. though a bit overzealous. seems easy to take advantage of as well. For now. Any students who havent gotten their asses in gear. I will require one of you to drag my body with you. I will buy us some time so I properly request my body be carried. Preferably princess style as thats the most comfortable." She put her book back in her pocket and stopped floating standing on the ground now, Taking her eye mask off she tossed a few tylenol in her pocket before her eyes opened bloodshot. and with that. Majority of the rubble near the students froze still. Blood dripped from Lolas nose as she quietly swung her hand flinging a large sum of debris away. and even lifting up some debris that had fallen to make a better path. "there. Done. now get your ass in gear. Ice boy. carry me. I probably got only a few seconds le-" her words were cut short as she held her head in pain falling to her knees as her brain had been fried due to being awake too long. Lola promptly closed her eyes and collapsed onto the ground unconscious as her face now had streaks of blood staining it, her forehead burning hot. Sure she was powerful, but like that one kid she saw on the news, power always has drawbacks. As of now she could only manage at most 10 seconds of being awake while using her power. Not much but it was plenty enough for doing things like this. All she had to do was hope Ice boys body was a pretty good icepack even then she was probably gonna have a ringing headache for the rest of the day and probably tomorrow as well. The pains of having power

Castello Castello

Asuka wished she as been a bit more prepared for this by packing in some medical supplies but it was a little to late for that now and no amount of wishing would change that fact. to be honest this class is so disorganized that if this had been a real battle with a villain they would have wiped out the whole class with little problem. Turning she moved around to visually check over the other classmates for any injury they might have gotten but did not see any. She stopped walking around the group. “The thought accrued to me that we could have follow the same path out the we came in by… though its was a secure path with the teacher leading us in but not as safe going out.' She thought after a moment.

Shaking her head she looked up and around to see what the rest of the group was doing or if some one had come up with more ideas. “ we do not know if this is a timed trial or not but one fact is none of us need to be in this area after dark, it will increase the chances of people getting seriously injured do to unseen flying debris or collapsing building. Finding the right path will be hard but I believe that if we take it slow to avoid dangerous spots and find away to deactivate or set off the landmines safely could possibly decrease the chances of people being hurt.” She said as she walked over Koichi to see if he might have any other ideas or just wait for the scouting team to return.

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!

Interactions - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon DovahBeat DovahBeat BigManHimself BigManHimself Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher
Mentions -

»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
It seemed many of the students had quirks much better suited, both the dragon and boar offered to give him a ride. He would have been tempted to accept, that was until Lola fell to her knees. In response he offered them a hand gesture in rejection. Ryota knelt next to her. ( DovahBeat DovahBeat BigManHimself BigManHimself )

It was at this point that Ryota went quiet. Getting through this exercise seemed to be posing challenge after challenge. After taking Donny's lift, Ryota was posed with Lola as an issue. Did her quirk truly cause her so much pain to put her unconscious? A quiet sigh washed over Ryota, he was a hero student after all--he could not be a parasitic. Images of the sucker fish's symbiotic relationship with the shark instantly popped into Ryota's head. The fish consumed any parasite on the shark's skin, while the sucker fish fed on its scraps. Ryota smiled, chuckling at the mere thought as he reluctantly propped Lola up into his body 'princess style. As her body was held up, Ryota could feel something was instantly wrong. His quirk was overly sensitive to heat, she was definitely in a hyperpyrexic state, or approaching a dangerous body temperature. With a quick grunt, he removed his goggles, allowing an increased amount of cold air to seep from underneath his protective clothing. It would help, but they would either have to finish the course fast or he would have to put the white flag up and call his teachers in. ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher )

His body was as she put it, a powerful ice bag. With his goggles removed, tempertures were quickly dropping in his vicinity. From his eyes, the moisture in the air would freeze, creating a small haze that orbited his face. Those close to him would be taken a trip to negative temperatures

"We're a match made in heaven, I suppose." He quietly whispered to her. "Hang on." His tone no longer oozed envy, it now struck a concerned note. She was in danger.

His eyes wandered around the group or to anyone who would lend him their attention. "She's dangerously feverish. We have to finish this course fast, or if she continues to get hotter, I am calling the teachers in."

Well, it was looking like he could skip back and arm day this week.

While only seen when in his costume, Ryota has a bluish tint to his skin, layered over with snow-white hair. Any hair on his body is covered with a thin layer of ice, bunching together in little crystals. His face is rather ordinary, with weak facial composition, and blue eyes that sink into his complexion. His hair is thick and unkempt, falling over his eyes. To augment hurting others, Ryota wears a special type of clothing over his skin to protect those from his quirk. It consists of a black fabric that is woven against his skin tightly that conceals every part of his body. As such, in a natural situation he appears as a boy with a full body ski-mask (aside from his eyes which are protected by goggles). He is able to layer this under any clothing or uniform. He wears his uniform normally, with an intricately knotted tie.

Last edited:
Gary felt like he was about to step into the role of a knight of fantasy. Sabjorn, the dragon mutant, had his back turned to Gary so that he could climb up. Gary instead jumped on, tightly wrapping his legs around the tall boy. This obviously caused Sabjorn some discomfort. Gary thought maybe he'd overestimated Sabjorns strength, but it was more likely hed underestimated his own weight.

Sabjorn gave him a warning before taking off not to mess with the claws or the wings, to which Gary replied "of course." He then heard a warning from behind him to steer clear of buildings. Gary turned around to see it was the blind girl, Akemi. Hed also noticed a long haired girl he didnt really see before who was just... strolling through the pandemonium. No quirk, just easy style. Gary was about to say "of course" in reply to Akemi when he very suddenly felt himself very much not on the ground anymore. He wrapped his arms around Sabjorn's shoulders and mutated his reply into a loud wild SQUEEEEE

Sabjorn reminded Gary, a bit more pointedly this time, to watch the wings. "OPE- sorry" replied Gary who unclinched his upper body from the Dragon Knight's back. As soon as hed done so a piece of flying rubble came hurdling towards them.

CRACK

Gary threw a wild jab, splitting the rubble and keeping it off of Sabjorn. He felt the pain in his hand diminish as quickly as his sense of scale of the world he was leaving behind below him. The fear he expected to feel in the air for the first time without a flight attendant didnt really feel like fear at all, in fact it was feeling more and more like a kind of... euphoria.

Another piece of concrete comes flying toward the duo and Gary delivers another punch, this one breaking apart a bit more than the last. This trend continues with each subsequent volley. Gary busts one on his tusk, which breaks off and almost immediately another grows in place. Hes not feeling the pain he felt on the ground and, is he dreaming, or does the air taste better?

Sabjorn draws in for a tighter maneuver as the ascend ever higher until they've reached what Gary assumed to be the apex. He knew he had an assignment, a mission really, but his eyes didnt look for a path or an exit from the top. Instead he looked around him and took in the space that he never though hed be. He was in hog heaven.

SQQUUUEEEE could be heard from above by anyone who was listening through the cacophany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back