• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Desmond Marlow

1585593154685.jpeg

Desmond was more terrified than he had ever been in his life. He sat inside a veritable wooden gerbil ball, responsible for keeping the thing together as they launched themselves through the sky, propelled with screams so loud they could blast apart their ear drums.... did I really help come up with this plan? Desmond thought, chiding himself for the audacity he dared to show.... we could seriously die here today... he could see the nerves on everyone else’s face as Chris prepared himself for take off, though none were more nervous than he. Desmond gripped the wood around him tightly, focusing on his quirk, memorizing the steps necessary to make this work. He had already reduced the cages weight and his own pre take off, but once they had reached the apex, he would increase the weight as fast as he could before they landed.

Desmond heard Chris’s instructions as a mumble through his ear plugs, though his nerves kicked into overdrive as he heard Chris say “It'll be easy enough to launch regardless of how many times we land”

We’re going to land multiple times? Desmond thought incredulously.... he was nervous enough about one major landing, but multiple lesser ones? That changed everything! Not only would he have to change the weight by a significant amount, though to a lesser extent, he would have to do it several times!

Desmond opened his mouth to object once he fully understood the situation, but his internal monologue had taken too long, Chris was counting down! Desmond focused grit his teeth and focused on the new objective at hand.

The first launch was jarring, his stomach rolled and flipped as air wooshed about their little wooden ball. Desmond felt them reach their apex and activated his quirk. Adding as much weight as he could to the outer cage. 5,10,15.... too slow! Desmond grit his teeth harder, pushing his quirk as hard as he could. 50, 90,150, more! Desmond demanded of himself as he saw the ground quickly approaching. 300, 400, 450 they slammed into ground followed by another, louder scream from Chris. Desmond had to now reduce the weight even faster than he’d had to add it! His vision blurred as his heart raced in his chest, the weight returning to something Chris could propel easier.

Desmond did his best to repeat this process. But even just the first had taken so much out of him. His fight or flight response was pushing him well beyond his normal limitations, resulting in Desmond Clinging to consciousness. Demanding that he finish the task at hand. His quirk, the only thing he believed at present could increase the mass of the cage to protect them from spilling out all over the ground. Luckily they had Sabrina to help increase the velocity of their decent, which made it easier for Chris to keep the ball moving.

Successfully rebounding the first time, and soon to be a second, Desmond, and all the students were caught off guard by the near instantaneous consumption by some insanely large creature! Though Desmond didn’t realize that fact, as his vision went dark, he assumed he was passing out from over exertion of his quirk. Though, he was still thinking, which must have meant he wasn’t unconscious, but... blind?

“Hey guys.... what just happened?” Desmond asked, wiping copious amounts of sweat from his forehead.

A loud crunch sound echoed through their ears as the massive snake chomped down of the immense weight of the wooden cage, small splinters springing forth all around them.

Lily

“Thank you!” Lily addressed Sabrina after building the cubeI’ve had a lot of practice!” She blushed at hikaris femme fatale comment. “I’m really not femme fatale material...” she insisted as she tried to get her face to turn back to a regular shade. She’d noticed Lauren’s disappointed attitude and leaned towards her once she was in the cube she placed a hand on her shoulder “Don’t worry Lauren, I promise if we see any of our classmates below us we will try our best to grab them.” She gave her classmate a smile and her shoulder a gentle squeeze before releasing her and leaning back into the cube. I have some seeds in my pocket if anything goes wrong, this should work... she tried to keep the concerned look off her face and instead grinned at everyone “This will be fun! Like going on a roller coaster!” She reassured everyone despite her nerves. Hikaris heat was oddly comforting as she mentally prepared herself to be launched. She settled in next to Jack “Dont worry, I’m not a fan of heights either but it won’t take us too long.”

Lily was ready when Chris began to launch them. No big deal, we’ll be back super fast! Everyone gets to show off their quirk a bit. This is good. I’m ready! This was her idea she had to stick to it! She gripped the side of the cube but was knocked back at the force of the launch she bumped into the blonde guys arm and grabbed his sleeve in an attempt to stabilize herself. “Sorry!” She blushed as she brushed off his sleeve. She gave Hikari an embarrassed look hoping her friend would understand her embarrassment. She hadn’t even really spoken to Jack much yet she wasn’t sure how to speak to him this morning, not that she hadn’t noticed him looking at her. She just didn’t have the stomach to approach him. Lily noticed they’d gone up a lot higher than she had anticipated. She quickly concluded it was Desmond getting used to the weight thing. “You’re doing great don’t worry!” She reassured him. She watched as Jimmy pushed objects away from them “Thank you Jimmy, your quirk is very useful in this situation.” She was about to offer Hikari and Chris some well deserved praise when suddenly a giant snake attacked and swallowed them. The initial crunch damaged the cube and then the creature attempted to swallow them while.

Lily reacted before thinking throwing some grass seeds up in the air the seeds exploded with life and grew to enormous size, stabbing into the creatures flesh and wrapping around her classmates and the cube preventing them from going any deeper into the monsters throat, or worse into its stomach. Her heart was racing out of her chest and she took some deep breaths in an attempted to calm down. She reached in her pocket and pulled out her phone flash light to assess the situation. She turned to Desmond “I think...we just got swallowed.” She admitted looking around. Her grass blades only managed to penetrate the inside flesh of the monster but it wasn’t strong enough to go through the hard exterior. “My grass can’t break through the creatures skin. I didn’t bring any other type of seeds with me. Anyone have any suggestions?”

King Crimson King Crimson
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe

As Allanon entered the school he put on his contacts and glasses and headed into the school just in time he got to class and sat down, he put his head on the table in exhaustion thinking "how could a wild boar get my kagune he either had an ability to take a ghoulish body part or dug into my back, eh i don't care I have to focus on the period no sleeping and definitely no side tracking" he started to hear people talking and decided to take a quick 15 minute nap before class started.

Christopher

(High Above The Forest)

Chris continued to work, becoming more comfortable with the repetitive task. Unfortunately, due to screaming, he also nullified his own hearing and as such didn't notice the noise of something slipping in between the trees.

We'll be there in no time at this rate. I just hope nothing hap-

And that's when he saw it. Looking through the floor, Chris saw as the snake emerged from the forest, it's maw open wide, Crap!

However, as instantaneous as Chris saw it appear, the caged group was inside the snake, everything going very dark.

Everything was dark for a few seconds until someone pulled out a flashlight. Chris looked around and grimaced as he looked at the insides of the snakes. Glancing at the wall of grass, Chris shuddered to think that if it wasn't there, they'd be in much more trouble. Millions of possibilities began to race in Chris' mind as visions of him and his classmates possibly perishing started to cause him to hyperventilate. Breathing harder and harder, Chris tried to calm himself down but his brain worked in overdrive until finally, one thing popped in Mind: Heavens Man.

This is a test ... We'll be fine... We have to be ... fine.

“My grass can’t break through the skin of the creature. I didn’t bring any other type of seeds with me. Anyone have any suggestions?”

Chris zoned back into reality. He had to think. The grass wall wouldn't hold for long as Chris could see from the shifting of the snake's skin.

We're inside a snake. A giant snake, but a snake nonetheless. C'mon Chris, think of something. It's obviously trying to digest us, but we're stuck, fortunately. What can we do to help the situation... We have to do something... You've read books and articles about snakes before. Use something... There has to be something... Please ... Think of ... something...

But there was nothing.

Chris's mind was blank on ideas, and once the wall gave, they'd be digested along with whatever creatures a snake of this magnitude eats.

"It's all my fault...." Chris mumbled to himself as he fell to the ground and balled himself together against the wall of the splintering cage, If I hadn't been so arrogant and selfish, we' wouldn't be in this mess. If I had kept a better eye on our surroundings, we wouldn't be in this mess. If I'd done anything at all when I saw the snake, we wouldn't be int his mess.

If I wasn't here, my comrades would be at the school by now, safe and sound.

Chris looked up and glanced at everyone as they tried to figure out a way out of the behemoth. As he glanced, he remembered the events of the morning, where the shenanigans of a few brought them into this situation, and how Lily and the others still believed in him to help them get home. He remembered last night when he ate plate after plate, enjoying not only the food but the people around him, watching them talk with hope and excitement in their voices about their futures. He remembered the entrance exam, where he witnessed amazing quirks and abilities, of not only the people he calls classmates but people who they were able to overcome, putting them in the top of the top as they progress on their journeys to being heroes.

And it'd come to an end because of him.

No ... they're not my comrades, I don't deserve that... I'm a failure... I'm a loser... I'm weak... They're better than that... They're more than that ... I need to be more than that... I need to be better than that... I need to be better ... for them!

Chris slowly stood up and walked to the opening of the cage. With Lily's flashlight on, he could make out the pulsing inner flesh of the Snake.

Haaaaa, Chris screamed but nothing came out, as he immediately channeled it into a ball of sound. As he continued mutely screaming, he morphed the ball into spikes. He then jumped out of the cage and dug the dagger deep into the snake, the dagger exploding as it entered in, releasing the yell Chris made seconds ago. He repeated the process, digging the next in a spot next to the previous hole made before it also exploded into a scream.

Chris continued despite blood mixing in with the juices that was now covering (and burning ... What's in it? Who nows!) Chris' clothes and skin. After a few more stabs, Chris suddenly flew back, hitting the opposite side of the snake, the cage also shaking, Normally snakes stay still after eating... I guess he doesn't like that! Though, I guess no one likes the taste of their own blood!

And that's when it hit him: Snakes regurgitate the meals that don't get digested fully.

Chris grinned and turned back to the cage, "Guys! Assuming this snake reacts the same way as most of its kinds, if we pummel its innards, it'll eventually regurgitate us! So, I apologize for getting us in this mess, but if we want to get out, we'll need to fight!"

Chris turned back to his onslaught of attacks, before falling backward as gravity pulled him down, He must be standing up!

Chris could make out light more than 40 feet away as the snake opened it's mouth and roared, Wow ... either we were almost digested fully or this snake is bigger than I imagined.

As the snake laid back down, Chris could feel the snake's body working double time, but he continued with another sound-dagger explosive.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

1585175846688-png.698402
As the wooden ball flew through the air Sabrina held on tight to the branches at the edge. While she wasn't afraid of heights this whole being shouted into the air startled her some what. She watched the earth move bellow them till it all stopped. Plunged into darkness so suddenly till Lily turned on her phone light.
Swallowed?! Internally panicking she wasn't sure what to do. Then Chris began stabbing into the inside of the snake. Pummel it from the inside? Oh I see.
Reaching up she clutched onto her earrings, made of surgical steel, her body becoming hard and metallic. She then help punch and fully rip into the interior of the snake digging deep into it and pulling it apart. So gross....

Last edited:
Lauren Forsythe

Lauren grimaced as the last of the others made their ways inside the cage. Despite herself made harness she still gripped the wood of the cage in preparation. She waited for Chris to launch them into the air, which was taking much longer than she expected, he was just standing in the cage – oh her quirk had activated again.
Lauren released her quirk and shook her head; she was still feeling fuzzy from the paralysing experience. With a blast, they were launched upwards and like the rest of the students around her, Lauren gripped the wood tight, till her knuckles were white. As they soared through the air, Lauren felt slightly relaxed; she was used to experiencing weightlessness for extended periods of time and didn’t get nauseous from wild movements. Although, Desmond was clearly struggling, and despite Lily’s words to her, Lauren doubted they’d even be able to fit another person in here.

Gravity caught up to them and their wooden vessel plummeted downwards and back up again, like a rollercoaster. As they returned to the ground again, Lauren used her quirk to get a good look at the others, Desmond’s whole face was white, he looked to be pushing himself very hard. Once again though Lauren had to force her quirk to deactivate again. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to relax.

That damn Seiryo has completely ruined my quirk, ugh!

Lauren opened her eyes just in time to see the forked tongue and narrowed eyes as their cage was shrouded in darkness. Desmond was the first to pose the question, as they began to exit the cage. Lauren untied herself, throwing her jacket and tie back on as she glanced out of the cage.
She could just make out the wall of green but the shifting, moving surface that surrounded them was already starting to break the wall down.

“If this is a snake I doubt grass will stop it long, they’re bodies are designed to swallow things bigger than themselves. Chris is right we need to attack… though how some of us can I don’t know,” Lauren called out.

She stepped out in the damp throat of the monster. Chris’s and the girl Sabrina were starting to attack the throat.

Think, think! This is all you can do in circumstances like this, whose quirk is the best suited for getting us out of here?

Lauren activated her quirk running through scenarios and her knowledge of snake anatomy. Without a doubt one person in their group who could make the biggest difference would be:

“Hikari! How hot can you go!?” Lauren called out, rushing over to the energetic student.

“If there’s one thing that will get a creature to throw up, it’s a fire in their throat! Lily has given you plenty of kindling, can you light it up without catching us in the blaze?” Lauren asked.

She was still shouting due to the earplugs. She walked over to the grass wall that had been erected against the wall of the creature’s throat and ran her fingers through it; it may be fresh but with this number of roots, it’d certainly go up quite quickly.
She shifted the roots slightly and could make out the flesh of the creature's throat peaking through.

Disgusting.

She reached through and poked the wall, to her surprise though, it was extraordinarily soft. Like butter, her hand easily slipped through it. Lauren withdrew her hand.

“Hey, I think there might be an injury here, it seems weak,” She called out to the others.

Paying them no further mind, Lauren inhaled deeply and pushed through. The grass and flesh parted easily as she cut through with her hands. Fully submerged in it, Lauren was surprised at how easy it was, despite being inside a creature’s muscle she wasn’t being compressed at all.

Even someone with claustrophobia would be able to handle this, she thought to herself.

With a little more time, she cut through to the skin, a tightly packed interweaving layer of scales. She expected they wouldn’t move as easily but to her surprise, Lauren cut her way through, still with just her hands, and stepped out onto solid ground.
She looked at her arms and grimaced, she was covered in snake juice, first thing she’d do when they got back, despite what that damn heavens man would say, is change her clothes. Lauren looked back at the wound she’d made, she was surprised that there had been no reaction from the snake, the wound itself hadn’t closed either, she could see all the way through it.

Lauren blinked, confused, what was-

Lauren clutched her ribs tightly and bent over, her body suddenly burning with pain all over. She couldn’t withhold the scream that escaped from her as she clutched at her sore body. She felt the ground shift as the snake reared its huge body and roared in pain. Lauren couldn’t tell that the cut she had dug throughout the snake had instantly sealed itself shut from the movement of the muscle that hadn’t crushed her due to her moving.
Wrack with pain too unbearable to handle, Lauren’s quick mind did the only thing it could do to spare her; feint and Lauren fell into unconsciousness next to the behemoth.

Kapowne Kapowne Webs Elk Webs Elk ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Lilliana2 Lilliana2 King Crimson King Crimson BobbyJoe BobbyJoe Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Kotonaru Sekai

"いい視点ね" Kotonaru said, speaking the language she was first taught."Though, that is a good point, we know for sure that some of these people's quirk are better in certain environments. If we were to go help, we might even work together and have the advantage to escape the divine beasts. Then again, as you said before, they should make it on there own seeing this is mostly likely the aptitude test. Another fact should also be known, the parents or guardians might not take there child's death lightly. I know if I were to lose my life within the first day of school my grandfather's fury would blaze forever," she said with a slight chuckle. Kotonaru thought for a second as she closed her eyes, "It's decided...I'll go and help, come if you wish but it is not my decision on what you do. You," she paused and pointed to Yua, "All I know about your quirk is that you can travel fast and with ease, if you were to..." she dragged out the word that pained her most, "..help me I appreciate it. As for the rest of you, it'd also be much appreciated if you were to come along as well." she said as she scowled. Her skin prickled as her heart sank, "Hurry! Make your decision now! I feel as if something is happening to the some of the other classmates.." Kotonaru said as she looked out the window and activated her quirk. As the purple gas faded, she revealed her quirk to some of the others as they made there decisions.

SparrowVale SparrowVale
The Explorer The Explorer
PlusUltra PlusUltra
J. Africa J. Africa
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Last edited:
Ryusei Hikari
One by one, the rest of the students loaded into the wooden cradle, quickly filling up it's tight, tiny confines, last but not least being Lily, who had shown her worth in coordinating the plan, and that skittish blonde-haired boy from earlier in the morning, who was in charge of getting the cradle off of the ground.
In the very center of the capsule, sat Hikari, stewing in her own mixed emotions.
With a strange voice that seemed to penetrate the stuffing in her ears, Chris spoke to her, breaking her out of her funk.
Although she didn't appreciate the reminder that her job wasn't something that brought her impressive talents to the forefront, the assurance that she was still crucial to their success, and seeing Lily so excited to get things underway was enough to get her to cast her selfish thoughts aside...somewhat.

With a force beyond what Hikari was expecting, the wooden globe suddenly lurched, the familiar feeling of weightlessness filling Hikari's body as she struggled to keep her balance.
Gravity once again took it's course, pulling the ball down towards the ground, Hikari was much more prepared this time, steadying herself by gripping onto the entangled vines.
Once more, the ball rose back into the air, and seeing that the cradle was still intact, so did Hikari's spirits.
However, when she dared to raise her head, and see how her classmates were faring, she saw something very...
Surprising.
Lily, her arms wrapped tightly around those of that tall, aloof foreigner they had met last night.
Oh? Hikari mentally inquired, her eyebrows raising in surprise.
When Lily turned towards her, face flushed red in embarrassment, Hikari's face blossomed into a scandalous, cat-like grin, clearly both indulging in, and approving of the sight.
Oooh~
--
"Uwah!!"

Another harsh wave of force crashes sickeningly through the cradle, once more knocking Hikari off balance, this time however, it's accompanied, by a swift blanket of darkness, the faint, musty smell of matted fur and old meat, and the constant, steady pulse of a giant monster's heartbeat.
Lily voiced Hikari's thoughts before she had the chance to; they'd been swallowed whole by some fearsome forest creature.
"S-Swallowed!? No way! I'm way too strong to be something else's lunch!" Hikari exclaimed, quickly rising to her feet.
All at once, several students broke through the cage, some trying to cut their way barbarically through the beast's mouth, others trying to formulate a plan.
In what seemed like either a mistake, or a bid to close off the monster's throat, Lily's seeds went sailing into the air, flying towards the back of the serpent's throat, and taking root in it's soft plate.
The thought of trying to burn her way through the creature's mouth crossed Hikari's mind, but what good would that do? The cradle, and everyone inside of it, would still be stuck, waiting to be swallowed.
She couldn't just leave them behind!
As she wracked her brain for ideas, the girl that had made her tea, Lauren, if she recalled correctly, approached her,
“If there’s one thing that will get a creature to throw up, it’s a fire in their throat! Lily has given you plenty of kindling, can you light it up without catching us in the blaze?” she asked.
An excellent idea.
As expected of someone as smart and mature as her!
Realizing that it was finally her time to shine, the alarm on her face disappeared, an excited grin forming on her lips in it's stead, despite the peril she found herself in.
"Hmhm! Just leave it to me!" Hikari replied confidently, pushing her way through the cradle's thick wall of vines.
"I'm gonna show this thing exactly what happens when it tries to eat something that's higher up on the food chain!"
The moment she broke through, and landed on top of the soft, spongy mass of flesh that was the serpent's tongue, Hikari took off running, the thick clumps of freshly spawned grass barely visible in the dark recesses of the beast's throat. However, with each slick, steadfast step, her blood boiled hotter, and the air around her began to shimmer and sway, until soon her body caught alight, washing the dank cave in a brilliant glow.
There was a gruesome tearing sound from somewhere behind her, followed by another world-shaking lurch, as the snake recoiled in response to the havoc the students were wrecking upon it's insides.
This time, Hikari rode the wave of force, taking one, gigantic leap as the monster retched, sending her flaming body directly into the wall of roots and weeds.
Beneath her scorching touch, the plants quickly caught fire, filling the air with the scent of acrid smoke.
Another lurch came, and further past the burning grass, Hikari could see the thick, slimy muscles within the snake's throat beginning to twitch and spasm.
A harsh spear of cold, hard instinct lanced through the haze of excitement that clouded her mind; a grave warning that she, along with everyone else, should quickly get away.

"Uhh...Guys?" Hikari shouted, concern clear and present in her voice, as she turned back towards the cradle.
Another lurch, and the distant sound of running liquid. Something was starting to come up, causing Hikari to break into a panicked scramble, desperately crying, "...I think it's about to blow!"

Interacting;

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Seiryo Teshigahara
Seiryo thought about what Kotonaru said, and looked towards his classmates before speaking, "I'm staying here." On the ten percent chance that that was the Aptitude Test, he knew that if he went back, he would fail. Then he figured that Kotonaru would still go no matter what he said, so he decided to at least try and offer a way a way a back without them being caught. "Yua," Seiryo spoke taking a pencil from the the teacher's desk, "Send this pencil back to me when you feel like Heavens Man or Manipulator catches on. Consider it a lifeline. If you send it back, I'll try and distract them as much as possible. I'll even try to use my Quirk on myself." He spoke, knowing that would overload him and cause him to pass out for a few hours.

"If at all possible, I'd like you to trust our Teacher and our Headmaster." He spoke, seriously. "I would like you both to also have faith in our classmates, because if we don't trust our fellow future heroes, who can we trust?"

Interacting:

ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
SparrowVale SparrowVale

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Jack didn't mind Lily grabbing his sleeve to stop herself from falling at all, though he did briefly wonder why she was blushing. He quickly forgot about the entire incident when they were in the air though and he discovered his unknown phobia. Preoccupied as he was he missed both how Desmond was struggling to properly change the weight of the ball and the fact that one of the other students apparently prevented them from hitting a branch, two things he would have been happy to not know if he did notice them. When they started to descend for the first time he actually relaxed a bit, happy to be back on the ground despite having to take off soon again. The giant snake changed his mind, especially after it swallowed them. Just as he was wondering what to do and after taking out an ear plug to be sure he could hear the others' suggestions Chris started yelling. "Guys! Assuming this snake reacts the same way as most of its kinds, if we pummel its innards, it'll eventually regurgitate us! So, I apologize for getting us in this mess, but if we want to get out, we'll need to fight!"

"Now that I can do." It seemed Jack wasn't alone in that as he noticed one of the girls turn herself metallic and he overheard another one suggest that Hikari start a fire presumably using the grass Lillie had grown from some seeds. In the meantime he had left the ball and was looking for a good spot to attack. After he found one he decided to go for a series of quick hits rather than a few strong ones. Since he didn't retract his arms fully the hits he delivered to the inside of the snake's body were about as half as strong as normal, but due to the fact that he hit roughly the same spot and the sheer number he believed this to be more effective. Before his three seconds of hitting at full speed were up though Hikari screamed something about it going to blow and he stopped his assault after the eight hit.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
ItalianPrince ItalianPrince
J. Africa J. Africa
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Lauren didn't understand it, but her instincts had taken over and her Recipro had activated as she tore through the snake wall. There was no pre-existing wound, and her fellow students did not hear her, as she was moving at subsonic speeds. Her muscles had spasmed after the extenuous strain caused by the movement, and she had moved so fast that the snake's muscles barely registered her being there, hence the slit/barely-a-wound result in her escape.

Between Lauren's Recipro, the attacks by Chris and Sabrina, the fire made by Hikari, the giant grass blades digging into it's throat and Jack's punches, it was all too much for the snake to handle. With another lurch or two, it flailed about before the head and neck fell off - just above where the students were trapped - and the rest of the body fell to the earth, revealing that the students had indeed - with their combined efforts and Chris and Lauren's leadership - literally cut off the head of the snake.

1585690669754.png
Yua plopped down from her leaned back position on the chair, she made a clicking sound with her mouth, taking the pencil from Seiryo's hand. Smirking with every plan she has spinning through her mind, "I won't be needing this, but I'll take it anyway and I'll make it a symbol for all of us in this room now. If we are to become heroes, even if some of us probably likes to work alone that we remember this pencil as a symbol of us working together, yeah?" Yua broke the pencil in four, throwing the first piece to Seiryo, the second to Hiroka, giving her a nod of appreciation, and finally walking up to Kotonaru. Clapping her hand together with her, letting the pencil place itself into Kotonaru's grasp. "Let's go." Yua put the small bit of pencil between her teeth, thinking of a way to quickly get both Hiroka and Kotonaru in here without having to wait for them to hold hands. Maybe I can let go of my portal for a second.... Yua held her hand up creating the mirrored world portal and let if it open. She grabbed Hiroka pulling her to Kotonaru and jumped with both fo them in hand and the portal closed. Yua looked at both fo them, "I'll make this quick, you are in another "version" or our world. My quirk is the mirror, every time I enter this world I can manipulate what's happening in the real one. And here is the advantage, we can see them but they can't see us." She spoke as she looked up to see a giant purple snake, "So, I told you all I can, just fight and I'll try to pull people in with me. GO!" Yua looked around as she tried to see what she could do, she charged for the snake, running up to the top of its head. Once she was on top, she held on looking for reflection nearby and people near it. She was gone jump out of a portal and into another taking someone with her.
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
J. Africa J. Africa
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 chii

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:
SparrowVale SparrowVale The Explorer The Explorer J. Africa J. Africa FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

8uDGSPF.png

Glancing to the new student sleeping for a moment she wonders if it really was that exhausting a trip back, though glances back towards Kotonaru happy that her words did perhaps reach through to some reason though it quickly appeared they were instead set on their original course of action. She wanted to trust the others but at the same time Kotonaru final words causing her to stand up and skip over. "You really just had to ask for help, I wouldn't be much of a hero if i said no to someone in need right?" a wide grin stretching the mask. turning to the others with a wide wave "Its nice to see the new people, the conscious ones we can have fun later ok? I know they're going to be fine, but Koto-Chan is worried so that's that." backing towards the portal and leaping through.

Once within the new world, she walks around a little curiously sniffing but finding the lack of new odors a bit disappointing, if anything the complete lack of anything resembling what should be on the other side was a bit uncomfortable and disorientating. Taking some time to adjust herself she looks from the mirrors to the snake and its action, watching carefully as the scenes take place ready to interact if they did get in real trouble, but not before....as much fun as playing with the snake seemed. Even when they fall into the mouth she waits yet smiles as the head pops apart, fluttering around the mirror world to watch from the various angles.

Last edited:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Petra had just taken down a carnivorous Elk, twice her size. She laughed and laughed at it as it tried taking a bite out of her, but her agility and stamina proved to outmatch the beast. She stuck her tongue out at it more than once, the creature not losing the meaning of the taunt, shown by it getting angrier and angrier as the giggles continued. Finally, it charged her but she leapt over it, sticking it with one of her spines. Shortly after it collided with a tree, the fast-acting poison did its work and the sharp-toothed elk fell motionless to the earth.

"You're stuck! HAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa! Oh I crack myself up!"

She wiped a tear from her eye and proceeded back to the school, a comical grin on her face.

Petra Schulze
3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpg
Releasing a breath of relief, Petra folded her arms behind her back. Her walk began to shift to something more like a skip as she drew closer and closer to the school, humming a little jaunty as she thought to how exactly the day had gone. Honestly, she hadn't been able to interact with her classmates or make much of an impact on her own so far, which usually wasn't like her. But how could she when everything after class had started was just so hilarious? She'd spent much of her time in class laughing to herself, as the calamities created by her classmates had just been too amusing to interrupt. It was like having a talented performer catching one's eye, there really was no reason to interrupt them unless you took some kind of issue with it.

Thankfully, she had no interest in the Class Representative position, so she was able to enjoy the scuffle over it from a purely spectator's position. She knew better than to accept a position which limited her options by putting a spotlight on herself, especially this early in their school life. Who needed a position like that in order to prove their significance? So many of her classmates willing to scramble over each other for something someone else made. Petra wasn't one to accept such a title, she'd make an even better one for herself and utilize it with pride when she was ready.

But that wasn't to say she didn't enjoy the show that such a position led her classmates to perform. Throughout all the nominations and explanations, arguments or agreements, she merely laughed it up to herself right there at her desk. Who wouldn't in such a scenario? Probably a stick in the mud, and Petra was anything but a stick in the mud. Her mud was clear, absolutely creamy, perfectly stick-less, untouched by outside forces and purified through its isolation. And while her purified mud-laughs were drowned out by the spiraling situation, she wasn't one to overlook the sudden teleportation that Heaven's Man eventually put them all through.

Petra hadn't stopped laughing the entire time, literally double over on the ground as they were told off by their teacher and many of them were scolded by their principal. It was only as the reality of their situation finally seemed to dawn on most of her classmates that Petra's seemingly endless laughter began to die down. Suggestions were being thrown out to Heaven's Man over how they were to prove themselves. As such, she was able to catch his declaration with a humored tilt of her head. Get to school in the next five hours or get expelled, an Ultimatum that would replace whatever their original school day was supposed to be. The moment their teachers left, Petra merely shrugged before turning and walking off while everyone else was speaking.

As much as she wanted to keep the class rep debate going, as she was positive there was more humor to be found there, she wasn't about to risk expulsion over it. No, there'd be enough time for more fun later, right now was time for her to secure her place at this school. But little did she know just how much fun there was waiting for her in those woods. With her maneuverability, scaling trees to pinpoint the direction back to U.A. was a cinch. The moment that she got a good idea of where she was heading, she was waylaid by the first of many of the beasts wandering amongst the woods.

Petra wasn't ashamed to admit that she let herself get distracted by all the cool monsters.

But even with all the fun she was having getting chased by beasts, or poisoning bloodthirsty animals, dancing with the deadliest and many many good times, she still pushed her way through the last of the shrubbery and arrived back at school with a grin. It was on her way back to class that she just so happened to glance through a window and spot an immense snake monster out there in the woods. She cooed in interest as she pressed against the window, watching it writhe with a smile before the universe just so happened to decide to give her the mother of all snake jokes right there and then. Reeling from some kind of internal damage, the entire head of the snake wound up just flopping off. As a superior breed of comedian, Petra had to press her lips tightly together, snorting with laughter at the golden material that the forces of fate had literally handed her on a silver platter.

Soon her laughter was audible even from class 1-A, growing louder until she finally arrived, pushing open the door with one hand over her trembling stomach as her uncontrolled laughter quickly filled the room. The moment she set her gaze on the students inside the class, a whole bunch of them started disappearing.

"Pfft," Petra held back her laughter initially "timing... why must you favor me so?"

But then the floodgates were open again, and she practically danced back to her seat leaving a trail of her own giggles in her wake. But it was upon passing by the window that she noticed that the snake body was visible from there as well. Unwilling to miss out on any more potential snake jokes, Petra pressed against the window, body twisting in anticipation as her eyes locked on the unmoving figure in the distance. Her tail swishing to and fro behind her as she watched, the occasional giggle arose from her as she worked to keep every detail within sight.

Kotonaru Sekai
Infuriated Yua had just pulled her in along with the girl with the dog mask, she was about to scold her but stop as soon as she saw the snake head. She scowled, "The hell happened here?" she asked. Kotonaru saw the students in the cage and immediately took action. "Yua you get the students out of there and into the school! Mask girl and I will watch out for any other predators or beasts!" she hollered not knowing the name of the other girl. She jumped off somewhere not too far from off, she was quiet, being sure that something would be heard. All of a sudden the ground start to shake abruptly. Kotonaru fell flat on her bum as she heard loud gallops coming her way. She jumped in the trees and what ran past her was disturbing. Dozens of horse like animals ran in a heard, all dowsed in blood and guts, which belonged to other animal thankfully. They were running towards the dead snake, most likely to feed on it's dead carcass. There shrieks were loud and piercing as they ran towards the scene, Kotonaru followed the monsters towards the group. "Incoming Monster Herd!!" she shouted hoping from tree to tree. The animals were baring their teeth, no doubt they wanted to fight/eat them right then and there. Kotonaru kicked each one with all her strength, some flying in the air, others being pummeled into trees. "なんて退屈だ! もしあなたのみが反撃できれば!" she shouted in anger.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon

"💤💤💤" Allanon finally woke up noticing he was not in the classroom anymore so he took out his dual blades and said "what should I do" he had absolutely zero interest in what was happening but was still going to help he was still tired so he wasn't going to try but he was scared that he would lose control to his emotions "whew just got to get some adrenaline pumping".

All the carnivorous beasts were lifted into the air after Kotonaru started beating them, then they were thrown off by an unseen force into a distant part of the forest. Every student would be lifted except for the four that came through the mirror world, and transported back to school in their own individual Bubbles.

A sound Capsule was released in Yua, Hiroka, Allanon and Kotonarus' s ears, "You all have done well and I believe your aptitude has been proven. Please return to school. Your desire in rescuing your fellow students is admirable and will be put in your permanent file."

All the other students were dropped off outside the infirmary where Manipulator was sitting, reading that same book from before. Without looking up, he pointed at the door. "Everyone gets a checkup. You all did great," he turned a page, "but we want to make sure you're ok."

When they walked in, they would see Genki as he was wrapped up, with multiple healer-type quirk holders tending to different studebts, and two of them coming to check on the newcomers.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
J. Africa J. Africa - Genki

Himiko Hiroka
Tags:

Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man, King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei, HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren, Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, Spideep Spideep - Corvo, Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily, The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, okutski, ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw, ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina, KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor, BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor, Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen, SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua, GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon, J. Africa J. Africa - Genki.

8uDGSPF.png

The sight of the stampede coming caused a somewhat feral grin to form under Hirokas mask, taking to all fours within the mirror plane ready to charge into the midst of the snakes wake with the prospect of an easy meal. The others seemed to have escaped and were on their way, this group shouldn't be able to catch up on them so that meant she was free to play with them while not interfering with the efforts of the others...plus that one on the right looked tasty. She wasn't even aware the others had been jettisoned by the teacher as she charges back in, several of them hesitating for a moment with wide eyes like caught in a headlight, panic seeing something over the top of the guild, attempting to suddenly break and reverse their movement before an explosion of crimson mist clouds the area and the lucky ones scatter.

To Yua's ear she would hear the sound of crunching, biting and a sloppy slap of meat like an animal, a bestial cry over the top of it all. If she would turn around she could find what looked to be Hiroka munching away on what was left of a beast's leg and scatting creatures, the display along with Yua's intial blows having broken their ranks. With the teachers sound capsule however she perks up from her meal "....Who and the what now? Huh...guess we need to go back but see? everyone was fine it was worrying over nothing. We should get back right" looking to her outfit for a second "Hmm should I add a raincoat on top of my costume when i get it?" thinking it over while she waits for the Mirror portal back to the classroom.

The sight of a smiling girl covered in red stains may have been slightly unsettling to those who would see her on the return to the room, scanning around before realizing the cause of the reaction.

"Oh its fine, dont worry....Its not mine" that should calm the worries right?

Jimmy
"im gonna die im gonna die" he said scared and repeating this. "why is this happening" He said hiding. "Go ahead call me a coward" he said to his classmates. Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man, King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei, HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren, Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, Spideep Spideep - Corvo, Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily, The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, okutski, ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw, ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina, KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor, BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor, Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen, SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua, GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon, J. Africa J. Africa - Genki.

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Jack had no idea that someone was going to town on the snake even faster than he was, if he had noticed though Lauren would have really impressed him. The overall result of their combined attack as revealed when the group exited the snake was even more impressive though. "Wow, and here I thought we just made it throw us up." He still couldn't believe that they decapticated the creature from inside out. Now that they were out of danger he also couldn't help but be nervous about their next launch and tried to think of something else to distract himself.

Eventually Jack settled on talking with Lillie because she had tried to calm down while they were in the air. He looked around for a bit before finding her. "Ehm I heard you and that other girl with the heating Quirk talk about you becoming class president and I wanted to say that you have my vote."

Their conversation unfortunately didn't last very long before the ground started to shake and some weird girl with grey skin hopping through the trees informed them of what was causing it."Incoming Monster Herd!!"

As soon the tree hopping girl attacked the first horse monster they suddenly all floated off into the air. At first Jack was surprised by this until Manipulator revealed himself and sent everyone back to school for a quick check-up just in case. The fact that the dog masked girl had somehow ended up covered in blood that she insisted wasn't hers made him change his opinion of her as silly in a funny way, though he was sure that if she actually killed someone the teachers of A.U would have done something already, since Manipulator's appearance meant they were no doubt being watched the entire test.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
J. Africa J. Africa
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

1585821147308.png

Yua dug her slim fingers under the scales of the beast, trying to keep still as the wind of the distorted world rushed through her hair that flown with grace. She ripped off one of the scales before the beast began to blossom in the air, unaware of the actions happening Yua took this situation as dangerous, she held the sharp scale in her hand, clinging onto the creature for dear life. Before she had time to think the creature had a force to throw them back as Yua lost her grip. Not like this! Yua voice launched from her lungs as she tried to scream, she threw her arm as hard as she could to have the shell catch in the tree and fell toward it, grabbing onto the scale on the tree.

As she landed on the grass of the forest opening seeing a reflective surface big enough for her and the others. She looked at Kotonaru, Allanon, and Hiroka and smiled. “Follow me," holding onto their hands walking through the portal and into class. She dusted herself off while looking back at her classmates, examining each one of them, deciding to address them all equally. She looked at Hiroka and the blood streaming across her body while looking her up and down her eyes made contact with her. Yua's eyes widened as she was informed it wasn't hers, "Understood but after all the teachers know we are here. I suggest you wash up but thank you for contributing. You are a damn powerhouse and it's amazing."

Yua then looked over at Kotonaru with a soft expression, understanding caution with her since she never seemed all that fond of her. "Um thank you for letting me help you, you may not want to admit it but if we do get to fight more together. I think we'd make a pretty good team. " her eyes glistened in hope as she giggled looking at Seiryo.

"Thank you for staying back and waiting for us and I'm glad you saw us some back safely." She smiled and then looked at both for the new students, a fascinating creature girl in the corner and a boy that was brought back with them. She looked at Allanon who was in front of her, she smiled holding her hand out to him. "My name is Yua and thank you for remaining safe and coming back with us. What's your name?"

Interactions [ ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 & The Explorer The Explorer & PlusUltra PlusUltra & FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 & GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ]

Last edited:
Christopher

(Area Name)

Chris' assault was merciless. After all, he didn't take to kindly to being eaten whole. As more and more people started to heed his word and take charge, Chris began to smile.

He continued stabbing when he heard Lauren asking Hikari to light the snake up and Chris mentally facepalmed. Being such an obvious solution, he was surprised it didn't occur to him.

After a few more minutes, Chris felt the snake's tissues begin to shift again, "...I think it's about to blow!"

Chris was mentally preparing himself, when a split second later, the light of nature shone down on the group as the snakes head fell off. Chris grinned as he stood at the newly formed entrance and counted everyone as they left. However, he was one short, Where's Lauren?

Running back into the snake's still convulsing lower half, Chris looked around for a minute in vain. What in the world?!?!?! Where could she have gone?

Unfortunately, for Chris, the snake's stomach liquid was still coming up even though the snake was killed, and he was literally swept off his feet in a torrent of acid. He mentally screamed at the pain his skin was in but was too afraid to open his mouth and eyes as he was brought back to the entrance of the decapitated reptile, his clothes tattered. Hitting the ground with a thud, Chris looked around, his eyes having to adjust after being assaulted, but despite the pain, he spotted Lauren laying on the ground, unconscious, behind the snake and out of view of the rest of the group. Using the rest of his remaining strength, he crawled over to the girl, and once he reached her, tried to check if she was alright, first checking for a pulse, C'mon, we can't lose you ... not like this...

And fortunately, she did have a pulse, Phew

Chris tried to stand up to get help moving her, but he realized his body succumbed to the snake's stomach acid as he couldn't move anymore. Like at all, Oh crap! It must have paralyzed me! Can snakes even do that?!?!!

Chris grimaced. With both him and Lauren currently out of commission, it'd make it harder for the rest of the group to go.

And then things got worse.

Chris didn't feel the tremors, but he did hear the sounds of the herd of monsters before seeing them, Just great...

Ad then as if magic, the herd flew into the air and were thrown away, followed by Chris and Lauren both appearing in their own bubbles. Chris grinned as he immediately recognized the bubbles, Uncle David ...

He then teleported into the infirmary of the school, already in a bed, and already overwhelmed by the sight of everyone else, Phew ... We all made it!

Chris grinned as he finally shut his eyes, allowing fatigue to overtake him. After all, when you're paralyzed there's not much he can do anyway. As he slipped out of consciousness, he was reminded of his comas and how similar his current state felt to them.

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

Mugen-Samurai-Champloo.jpg

Soon after Genki had woken up, he felt tremors outside the school. He tried to lean forward to get a peak out the window from his bed but felt a sharp pinch in his ribs and fell back into his pillow. "Was that a giant purple snake...?" he thought incredulously, rubbing his chest. Soon after he heard a thunderous THOOM which shook the inside of the nurse's ward for a good couple seconds. All the birds were startled out of the tree by his window, and Genki was almost startled out of his bed. Quickly the nurses came in to check on him, and started to run tests on him much to Genki's annoyance. "Hey! What the hell is going on out there??"

Then as fast as the commotion outside had started, it stopped. Suddenly he heard the now familiar fsshh of Manipulator outside in the hallway, and the few voices Genki heard earlier were replaced with many. To his surprise, his classmates began to pile into the ward, and the nurses turned their attention away from Genki to the other students.

"
Hey guys!" he called out to his classmates, stifling a cough. Not everyone was there, but the students that came in looked like they'd seen some action as well. Few were clean; many of them looked sweaty and tired, and some were dripping some kind of foul ooze. "Whew, what happened? Did you take mirror girl's portal or did you come back yourselves?" Genki was genuinely curious since he hadn't seen a single classmate since he left the group back in the forest.

Interaction open:

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator

Last edited:
Kotonaru Sekai

Kotonaru walked through the portal to the classroom, what Yua had said caught her off guard, "Sure sure whatever!" she said gritteing her teeth. She walked out of the classroom and past the nurses ward to get to the restroom. A few nurses swarmed over Kotonaru seeing the black liquid soaking her white uniform, "Oi oi oi! Get off me I'm fine!!" she yelled louder than she had wanted to. The grabbed her and took her to a closed of section of the nurse's ward. Her quirk was still activated and she hissed at the nurses, she went on all fours and dipped to the ground. Her eyes locked on each one, she growled as she slowly backed away. The nurses backed up against the wall in terror, Kotonaru was not going to get any medical attention. The reason was she was scared of what they were gonna see when she showed her skin: scars, burn marks, bruises, and small indents on her bones. All of which were healed up but still left marks, all of them were from hardcore training with her grandfather, who was the No.2 Pro Hero. She walked out of the nurses ward.

OC mention -

Other Possible interactions-
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back