• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! 1-B

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to UA! Where we train and develop the next generation of pro heroes! Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of the late, great "Incinerator of All" Katsuki Bakugo, or be the "Symbol of Peace" like the Great Deku of legend, we have a place for you! No matter your desire or reason for joining, we will make a pro hero out of you!

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

UA does not discriminate against age, gender, species, race, religion, color, creed, quirk or sexual orientation.

This RP takes place a few years after the previous generation has passed on. There will be new teachers and students alike, as well as new technologies from the future (Nothing Extravagant. New gear, new comms devices, new dorms, etc.)! Please submit a CS and read rules before posting in this thread.

1589460187499.png

1589460193025.png

This is the beginning of Class 1-B! Enjoy!

("Lore" tag is the 1-A RP thread.)

Last edited:
Year: 2135
1587147830423.png

The UA headmaster looked out over the students congregating in the courtyard, waiting for the main doors to open. He adjusted the cybernetic eyepiece over his right eye while clutching a cigar between his index and middle fingers. When he was satisfied with the adjustment, he brought said smoking stick to his mouth, drawing in the sweet-smelling haze it emitted. The cherry burned red with the draw, then dimmed when he took the Colombian masterpiece out of his mouth and blew the smoke into the air.

The door behind him opened, and two teachers walked in. The Head Instructor of the School, Hero name Manipulator and the 1-B Head Instructor, Hero name Inkles ( Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo ). "Ahh. David, Misha. So nize of you to zhoin me," said the German native in his thick accent without turning around. David nodded his head as he walked up beside him. "Headmaster."

"Zeemz ve have quite ze crowd today. Over 200 Applicantz for Hero Class 1-B only."

Narrator:

Dreyden Freud, Hero Name Gewehr (Literally translated from German: "Gun") is the Headmaster of UA and a Pro Hero. His achievements include rescuing over 100 children from a schoolhouse slaughter in Berlin in 2087, taking down more than two dozen drug cartels in Latin America from 2101-2120, and saving the Japanese president from assassination in 2122. He was elected as the UA Headmaster in 2128. His age is unknown, as his facial features do not change with time, and he has not divulged this information to anyone except a select few.

IQ: 236
Education: Five Ph.D's ranging from Astrophysics to Criminal Justice
Quirk: Weaponized Cyborg
Quirk Name: Gunner

All the students coming today have been selected to partake in the Practical Entry Exam because they passed a written exam as well as having been recommended by a Pro Hero with an outstanding reputation, regardless of their rank. All the students received flyers that told them where to meet. The flyers also told the student to expect anything.

Narrator End

Gewehr smiled. "Open ze doors and start ze test."

Manipulator nodded and turned to Inkles. "Please head down and brief the students on the requirements to pass the exam." He nodded at an open window that would allow her to slide down the building and land in front of the doors. "Give 'em a show."

1589517556243.png

"On it!!!" Inkles said with a smile as she walked towards the window, sat on the ledge, and casually fell backwards out the window. She then proceeded to create ink all the way down the wall and rode it safely down. She eventually made her way down to the front gate of the exam, gracefully landing infront of the students and looking towards them. She was a bit smaller than most of them.

"All right future U.A. Students!!!" She yelled excitedly as she attempted to get their attention. "I am Inkles, one of the Overseers for the test!" She took her goggles off to reveal her purple eyes. "Now, I know you were told to expect anything... and you did not get much briefing. There is good reason for both!" She giggled a bit before looking back up. "Because your briefing today is going to be the same as in the field! If you get caught, you're dead! And by dead, I mean disqualified! So keep your feet, claws, wings or whatever moving!"

NARRATOR :

Misha Rina, Hero name Inkles, is Pro Hero #12 as well as a new addition to the U.A. Teaching staff. Her achievements include a rescue total of 638 people, dozens of villain hideouts taken down due to her surprise attacks, creating and bringing up her own Hero Firm at the age of 20. Her Firm is known to take many students for work studies and eventually interns. Most people believe if you are able to get through Inkles's training and internship, you could be set for the popularity portion of being a hero.

IQ: 113
Education: PHD in Business
Quirk: Infinite body of Ink
Quirk name: Inkantation

NARRATOR END.

"All Right!! Here is what is going on!" She said as she produced a device from her pocket, her tone quickly changing from the bubbly and happy-go-lucky she just was to a more serious and professional tone and atmosphere. It was almost like this was really a true mission. "Today's mission is as follows! There has been an invasion on this city district. We managed to contain the destruction to this area." Inkles said as she clicked a button on the device. "These are your targets..." The device produced a hologram image. (below)
1589518745098.png
"These robots are humanoid in every possible way, but they are very powerful. Some have been observed to have Booster rockets, Increased strength, Tasers, Knockout gas, and Cement shooters, though each one seems to only have one of these items. It is unknown if there are any civilians left in the zone and casualties are unknown. Please be aware of your surroundings..." Inkles then clicked another button on the device. The large gates began to slowly open. "I must stay behind and take care of the rescued civilians, good luck future heroes."

VolticAce VolticAce
Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn
Cyybil Cyybil
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
J. Africa J. Africa
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

(Felt like I needed to tag the GM's of the rp for this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Luka Balzano
1589508880291.png

It was finally time. After much anticipation, the day that Luka had dreamt about had arrived. The feeling of standing on the world famous UA campus was so surreal for her. Who would have guessed that the young Italian would have ever travel to Japan. Even though Luka was excited about the upcoming exam, she was visibly a nervous wreck. Despite her over sized coat, the young teen had been shivering as if she were cold. Being around so many people caused Luka's anxiety to sky rocket. She tried to calm her nerves, but she couldn't overcome the ton of self doubt that had now built up itself in her mind. Luka pulled her hood over her head, which obscured her vision, but surprisingly helped with her anxiety.

At that moment, Luka questioned if she had what it took to become a pro hero. Her heart was in the right place and she desperately wanted to prevent anyone from experiencing the hell that she had to endure as a child. However, was wanting to make a difference enough to become a hero? It didn't help that her quirk was lame compared to the quirks the other candidates were boasting about. Luke clenched tightly to the flyer in her hand and took several deep breaths. "You got this. We aced the written portion, so we can do this." She mumbled to herself.

The sudden cheers and applause from the crowd had startled Luka. Soon after she heard the voice of someone addressing the students. Luka lowered her hood and adjusted her frames. The woman with odd hair, who now introduced herself as Inkles, began addressing the students. Luka listened closely as Inkles debriefed everyone on the situation at hand. Upon seeing one of the robots a huge smile grew on Luka's face. "Look at that baby, I just have to see how it ticks." she mumbled once more.

Everything was happening so fast and there was hardly anytime to plan, but this was to mimic a real situation. As the massive gates began to open, Luka felt as if her heart was going to burst from her chest. Despite her nerves, Luka knew that she came to far to quit now. No matter what happens she had to at least give it her best shot.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo

Last edited:
Yuri Silently listened to the briefing, he did think quite a bit about this, he was finally achieving Nova's dream for her... he was doing exactly what he had vowed to do, he was gonna become a pro hero.... He seemed to be listening intently, yet ignoring all the other students around himself. As the gates opened, He dashed in to the scenario area, and started looked around for the robots, swords drawn, he wasn't yet about to use his quirk, only if he got desperate, would he use it, it was his last resort.
He had aced the written portion of the exams, so he was confident that he knew what he was doing, he stood tall, taller than pretty much every other student in fact, but that's not the point, the point is, he was gonna prove that he was worthy of becoming a pro, and a worthy successor to some amazing hero.

(I tried, sorry if it's short, I've never been amazing at being extremely descriptivea)

Tanoshi Kemuri
Anime Notifier on Twitter: New update, April 27th! https://t.co ...
With wind flowing through her hair, and a gentle breeze hitting her face, she smiled in amazement to see the young and small teacher. The way she used her quirk was magnificent, not to mention she was absolutely beautiful too! She was getting antsy just watching, but she was also nervous. So many people were here, which meant there was a low possibility of her actually getting in. She sighed as she began to rub her thumbs, making little whimpers of anxiety. Sometimes attracting attention to those near by, and that just made her more stressed and uncomfortable. Tanoshi kept switching her weight on each foot, her thumbs getting a bit pink now. But she couldn't help it, her dream was so close, to the point where she can could almost feel the joy. So many memories of watching Suneater's recordings when he was a in U.A., watching recordings of his fights from years ago, those made her so happy. Filled with joy as she cheered him on through the screen, so cheerful and contented. And now she was so close to achieving her dreams of becoming a hero, of becoming someone important. Those thoughts calmed her down, just enough to make her stop caressing her thumbs over and over again.

She looked down at the ground, squinting as the pressure of failing or passing the exam hanging over her. She looked back up to Inkles as she showed the robots, Kemuri's eyes widened in terror. 'We have to defeat those things?!' she thought as she broke out in a cold sweat. 'Some have been observed to have Booster rockets, Increased strength, Tasers, Knockout gas, and Cement shooters,' the beautiful lady's words echoed in her ears, Tanoshi was thinking of a way to defeat the robots. "OH--Sodium Hydroxide! That can burn some metal! I just have to hope the sodium hydroxide is a corrosive to the metal these guys are made of.." she mumbled to herself, the people around her turned to her since the crowd was silent after Inkles began to talk. The person next to her questioned if she was okay. She turned a bright red before hiding her face, rubbing her thumbs, and clamping her eyes shut, all while looking down at the ground. "I-I-I'm f-fine.." she stuttered awkwardly, her social interaction rate dropping below zero.

All of a sudden, the gates opened. Her heart was in her throat as people began to run, so then she started to jog along. Fighting this was a risk, she couldn't tell right way what metal it was made out of, she had to use the toxins she could create. 'The chemical components are NaOH. NaOH, NaOH, NaOH.' she repeated to herself as she went through the gates.

VolticAce VolticAce
Cyybil Cyybil

Last edited:
haru1.png
This sounds like it'll be relatively easy, Haru mused. I think I can probably jump high enough to do a roundhouse kick or something, and then take them out the rest of the way with my claws? I don't know, I barely passed the written test anyways. She shook out her legs, jerking her head hard to the left. Of course her tourettes had to kick in now. She stretched her tail and wrung her hands, still ticcing* uncontrollably. In an attempt to relax, she took in her surroundings and the students around her. They certainly looked like quite the diverse group, but also somewhat friendly. The teacher, Inkles, was small and enthusiastic, or so it seemed until she took on a more serious tone. Inkles was hard to read. She trotted towards the gate, slumping forward into a more comfortable, dinosaur-like running position. She could drop onto all fours if need be, but she remained bipedal for now. Everything loomed around her, but she was relatively prepared. Relatively.

*ticcing, I don't know how to spell it, but it's a tourettes thing where you do your "tics" which are the involuntary movements that Tourette's Syndrome causes. (I have Tourette's Syndrome, I know my stuff)

All of a sudden, Inkles's voice came through over the speakers. "Please evade the robots for as long as possible. We do not know their numbers nor do we know how powerful they truly are. We need substantial data before we take any action against them." As she finished talking the gates finished opening and the students rushed in. Almost as soon as the gates closed back up, there were explosions from nearby buildings.

Robots exited from nearby buildings and alleyways ahead of the students. There did seem to be a leader as one robot pointed ahead and the robots in the front started running towards the group of students. "Capture Humanoid Animals.." The robot said as others started to seem ready to fire from their arms. This was going to be tough, that was certain. Misha knew these kids could do well, but she could already tell just from seeing them at the beginning some needed to believe in themselves and others had troubles they had to overcome. Misha was sad she could only help the ones that could make it into the school, but she knew they were the only ones that were ready for the help.

Misha watched over the test from the rooftops of the buildings. She held her device, which controlled the robots modes and such. She was not here as part of the test, but as the overseer. If any of the teste's were greatly injured or wandered into the wrong zone, she would be there to guide them either out of the test or back to the test area. "You all can do it... But we have to cut your numbers by more than half... I did not tell you all this because I knew it would stress you out..." Misha said to herself silently as she looked up at the observer station. Misha wondered what was going through Gewehr head at this very moment.

Cyybil Cyybil ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn VolticAce VolticAce Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 J. Africa J. Africa

Luka Balzano
1589661084469.png

Once the massive gates closed behind Luka, the exam had officially begun. Seconds later, a series of explosions went off nearby. The monstrous boom startled Luka and caused her to fall on her butt. Chaos had erupted among the students, as the legion of robots approached the group. Luka screamed as some of the student's trampled her, but she managed to eventually crawl away into an alleyway before making it back to her feet. "Dam those idiots! Way to be heroes you bunch of jerks." She said sarcastically in her native tongue.

Luka looked around her settings and she didn't like what she saw. Some of the student had engaged in combat while others ran away aimlessly. "What are they doing? They're suppose to try and avoid combat as long as possible. Hmmm I guess It might be best if I were to avoid the other students for now. Besides I'll leave the brute force to those who wants to showoff, while I come up with an actual plan. But first I need some time to access the situation and what I need most of all is information on these bots and more importantly what I'm up against. Based on what Inkles said these robots could be armed with booster rockets, Increased strength, tasers, Knockout gas, and cement shooters. That type of equipment seems to be geared to capturing and restraining targets. Is that why she wanted us to avoid them as long as possible? If only I had my laptop I could gather more information. Ughh come on Luka think like a hero. I need to start moving or I will be discovered. I could go high and travel by roof top, no that wouldn't work. The robots with booster rockets will surly be monitoring the skies. Come on Luka think." She muttered out loud.

The young teen paced around the alley until she noticed a moped propped up against the wall.. "Jackpot! Two hundred points for me!" Luka hopped onto the moped and kicked away the break stand. "Time for some surveillance. I don't know if these bots are able to identify man from machine, but at least this will give me some much needed mobility and I can better access the situation at hand. Time to ride!" She said with great confidence.

If anyone had been watching Luka, it would looked as if the young girl had suddenly vanished. However that was not the case. Luka had activated her quirk, which allowed her to fuse with the moped that she was sitting on. A few seconds later the moped seemingly started on it's own and revved it's engine. The vehicle took off with haste and exited the alleyway. Luka did her best to travel down the road trying to avoid the other students and robots.​

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Cyybil Cyybil ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

After looking at the hologram of the robots they were facing, Akari's body immediately began shifting to replicate their appearance. But then he stopped and thought about it. Would the other students mistake him for a target? Would this even fool the robots? He changed his mind. Taking his shirt off and leaving it folded by the gate he quickly found the nearest wall and matched his appearance to it. He began walking further down the sidewalk keeping closely to the wall. He stumbled upon a group of robots and on flattened himself against the wall the only part of his body not like camoflauged were his grey shorts, and grey tennis shoes, chosen to make him stick out as little as possible. 'What do I do now?" He wondered, resisting the urge to tap his toe impatiently.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo VolticAce VolticAce Cyybil Cyybil ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

Haru Gif 1.gif

Haru stepped through the gate, and paused to gape at the small army of robots facing the students. They're quite a bit spookier in person, Haru thought, wringing her hands. One of the robots pointed towards the mass of children and said something, but Haru wasn't listening close enough to discern it. It did sound like a command, though. Probably something like "Go murder those kids", or "watch out for that dinosaur-looking one, she seems super tough and definitely will pass this test and get into UA." Probably not the latter. Thinking back to Inkles' instructions, Haru darted towards the building-covered zone of the arena. Narrowly avoiding the gaze of at least 3 robots, she hid behind a partially collapsed building, flattening herself as close to the wall as possible. She heard a robot coming from her left, and braced herself. Very tense seconds passed, then suddenly she heard something coming from the right. Too late for her to react, one of the robots poked around the wall. At first, Haru just stared at it, bewildered. Then everything came into focus. Holy crap! That- what- uh- do something!! She barely managed to finish her thought before twisting to punch the robot directly in the face. Probably a really bad decision.

Last edited:
1589688938420.png

Akari watched as the girl across the street punch one of the robots in the face. 'That's was a quick reaction time.' He thought vaguely impressed. On impulse he decided to climb onto the awning of the building he was standing in front of. He peeked his head over the ledge, changing his hair and face to imitate the sky, just in the nick of time too as a group of robots marched by not a second later. He hoped that girl wouldn't be attacked, because he didn't think there was anything he could do about it, in time, if she was. Cyybil Cyybil

Yuri confidentiality and arrogantly looked around, he hadn't moved a single muscle yet, but eventually, as he examined the robots for awhile, he unscathed his swords, and started to sneak around, looking for a good opening to attack without his quirk. Except, it was gonna be nearly impossible to find one, as these things were pure metal, rather than flesh and bone, so he scathed them once more, and bulked up with his quirk, groaning a bit at the strain on his body, but it was a really nice strength increase, and general attribute increase, as he charged the robots head-on, grabbing them and throwing them at buildngs, ripping them apart, getting into little skirmishes with a few of them

Tanoshi Kemuri

So all she had to do was avoid the robots? It should be easy enough...right? She was quiet and just a ghost while in public, no one noticed her even there. So it shouldn't be so different, all she had to do was keep her body concealed from the robots and she'll be good. With that, she kept chanting NaOH in her head as she ran quietly, into the area of town-like buildings. She kept her distance with everyone she passed by, just so they wouldn't get hurt if an unsuspected robot coming out of nowhere. Kemuri spotted a dinosaur-looking girl punch a bot in the face, she winced at the loud sound. 'Ah jeez, was that a good decision? Sh-should I help if things turn sour?' she thought to herself, rubbing her thumbs, starting to stress out already. Before she could decide, she heard a loud whirring behind her, her heart sank as the shadow covered her whole entire body. Tanoshi was short for her age, meaning the robot could topple over her, she slowly turned around to see one, very large robot. She squeaked before letting out a loud and piercing scream in fear, and thankfully her automatic stress response was fight and not freeze or flight. Tanoshi held her hands over her head as her body squished over itself as she tried to defend herself blindly. She shut her eyes shut as she sprayed Sodium Dioxide at the bot, and it thankfully was melting. The small, frail girl heard the sound of hissing and sparks flying, she opened her eyes a small amount and glanced at the robot who was melting. She shrieked again, jumping away, spraying more Sodium Dioxide for good measures, hopefully whoever was going to touch it wouldn't get burned by the toxins.

"Did..did..I really d-do that?" she stuttered to herself, edging closer to the still body of the robot. She kicked it and jumped behind a wall, nothing, she had melted a lot of the metal and hardware. To the point where nothing was working right, she hummed nervously. "Wait...h-how m-many p-p-points...do I get?" she questioned to herself, her shoe digging into the pavement as both index fingers bumped into each other repeatedly. Tanoshi had no idea, but she wanted to take done as many as she could, even if she had to use her gas..somehow. Her lips quivered at her forgetful mind, "I-I'm hopeless.." she said as she hid her body against a building.

VolticAce VolticAce
Cyybil Cyybil
NightTerror NightTerror

Last edited:
"Daaaaang... She melted that robot down like some junk in a scrapyard." Akari whispered under his breath. 'But she looks kinda upset.' He noted as she hid herself against the same building as him. He didn't wanna draw attention to himself, and he honestly didn't want her to look at him at all, but she looked so stressed and her lip was quivering (which reminded him of his puppies). He leaned out as far over the awning as he could.
"Psst up here..." His allowed his face to revert back to his normal appearance, and used his thick hair to block it from the view of anyone on the street. "You wanna climb up here so you're not as exposed?" He held out a hand awkwardly to lift her up.

Cyybil Cyybil
VolticAce VolticAce

(*´∀`*)

Tanoshi Kemuri

Hearing the voice above her she jumped, covering her mouth to hold in the sudden shriek in her lungs. Slowly she looked up, to meet eyes with Akari's eye for a split second, before looking down with a red face, she was never good with boys. Especially the cute ones, and in her perspective, he definitely was, then again she thought almost everyone was beautiful or cute or handsome. Kemuri wiped her hands on her outfit, making sure we wouldn't accidentally burn the boy with the toxin. She rubbed her thumbs for a second hesitating, could she really trust someone out of nowhere. Her aqua eye panned the ground beneath her with worry. Of course her parents had taught her the usual, 'Don't trust strangers' but this was the Entry Exams. Then again...this was the Entry Exams. A lot was at stake even with being helped by him. If this boy was going to sabotage her, then she'd be forced to use Chloroform. Tanoshi finally made a decision she looked at him, eyes still closed with a nod and grabbed a hold of his hand. "W-what's y-your q-q-quirk?" she managed to mutter without an embarrassing voice crack. If she wasn't in hell yet, she was now.

NightTerror NightTerror
Cyybil Cyybil
VolticAce VolticAce

Last edited:
1589831830961.png
Akari looked down the street to make sure there were no robots approaching. "It's kinda like camouflage," He answered, pointing to his hair that currently looked like a somewhat fluffier version of the wall. He hoped he was talking loud enough for her to hear. "What's yours? I'm Akari Shirohata, by the way." He was incredibly grateful that the girl was refraining from looking at him, because with the amount of stress he was already under and him already pushing his limits by initiating the interaction between them, his scopophobia was extremely aggravated. He was 100% looking forward to going home and cuddling his dogs when this was over.
Cyybil Cyybil
VolticAce VolticAce

Last edited:
(i'm too lazy to draw something this time, you know what Haru looks like anyways)

The robot stumbled backwards a few steps. "YOWCH!" Haru cried, shaking out her fist. Of course, it was a stupid idea to punch a metal robot, she could've broken her fingers. Y'know, maybe I did, Haru lamented, stepping back. The robot seemed to be relatively unaffected, and lifted its arm. On the end was what looked like a gun. "Wait wait wait, they didn't say they'd have actual guns!!" Haru shrieked, frantically looking around for an escape. She could run past the robot, and get around the corner. Running back where she came would certainly leave her vulnerable. A watery noise brought her attention back to the robot. Before she could run, something gray flew out of the gun. Instinctively Haru jumped as high as she could, but felt the gray blob hit the center of her left foot. She landed heavily, and cringed as she glanced down to see what it was that hit her. Oh. Just cement, Haru realized, almost relieved. A plan had slowly formed in her head, and she began to sprint directly at the robot. The robot launched another cement glob at her face, but Haru managed to just barely dodge it, zipping past the robot. Whirling around, she lashed out with her good hand, but her claws just clanged against the robot's hard exterior, sending a twinge of pain rippling up her arm. That won't work either, Haru seethed. Her last resort was to use her strong legs. The cement on her foot had nearly solidified now, giving her an idea. She dodged a couple more cement shots, took a metal fist to the face once (OUCH!!), but managed to get behind it for just an instant. She leaped into the air, curled her cemented leg inwards, and shot out a fierce kick. Her foot landed directly on the back of the bot's head, the cement giving it even more of a punch, and left a massive dent in the metal. The robot attempted to sidestep away, but fell down. Before it could lift itself back up, Haru jumped on top of it. She dropped onto all fours, finding cracks between the robot's armor, digging her claws through, and slowly tearing off the panels to reveal the wires beneath. Meanwhile, her legs kicked hard at the robot's back, and her tail swung around aimlessly. After ripping off a few armor plates, Haru slashed through enough wires to leave the robot as dead as a robot could possibly be. She stood up, panting. Sending a hiss towards the robot's body, she turned and ran back towards the buildings to try and break the cement off her foot. She hadn't noticed the students climbing onto the building above her.

OIP (3).jpg
Jiro rushed to get away from the robots. He began to use his screens to slow them down as he ran. He wasn't going to sacrifice his 'Tweets' flying around him for anything. As he ran around the corner, a robot surprised him and swung a fist at him. Jiro grabbed onto the robots arm and flipped it with its momentum. Jiro continued to run, he did not want any cement on him.

Jiro decided it would be best to send the 'Tweets' out to scout ahead. Using this method, he managed to find a way through the city encountering as little robots as possible. He eventually settled on hiding out in a second floor of a building. He had his 'Tweets' patrolling the area around him to warn him when the robots were closing onto his position. He had a screen infront of him with the 'Tweets' vision on it.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo VolticAce VolticAce NightTerror NightTerror ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Cyybil Cyybil

However, the landscape did not afford them the opportunity to rest or hide. As Jiro scanned the area safe in his hiding place, the ground underneath him moved and shifted, the dark grey jungle of the city replaced with the knee-height, brown grass of the American prairie. All the trees were gone. The city area with tall buildings, the desert with its rock monuments, the ice with its snow dunes and glaciers, all gone.

Only a flat expanse - complete with virtual walls that made it impossible to know where the prairie stopped and the stadium edge started - remained.

There were 120 students left. Over half of them were snatched up immediately, as their hunters were right next to them and the students unprepared. David's voice rang through the loudspeakers once they were failed.

"Applicants. This is Head Teacher Manipulator. There are 53 of you left. You have a 5 minute break, and then when the testing resumes, you will have ten minutes left. Your task has changed. You must destroy at least two faux villains to pass. Those that already have done so will be removed from the testing area and held at registration. Do well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back