• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open) Villain/Hero Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Villains are rampaging through the streets! Will Pro Heroes rise to protect the citizens? I don't know! That's up to you!

(Other is the Main IC thread)

1580486657785.png

The villain Victor Buki-ya, A Villain with a powerful quirk. He can change materials in just about any form but, he cant affect small objects and polyester (The material for shirts, Scarves, sweaters, etc). Victor is a very clever villain, He once was battling 12 police officers and he left without them knowing, throwing a wooden dagger to distract them. He usually likes eating spicy food because its the only food he likes. This guy is addicted to gloves, he once killed a pro and took his gloves as a trophy. He always has a plan, and if that fails he has a back up plan just in case.
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

Victor would be on top of a building
Hed be looking at thugs taking purses from old ladies
Victor: Ha those punks dont even know the true art of villainy (Hed say laughing)

Chihaka "Solus" Tenno

The Villain Solus was leaning back in a sun chair, twirling three small orbs around his fingers, one blazing with fire, one freezing and melting and the other a small ball of metal rapidly spinning. He was seated in the Sunroom of his estate, a glass dome, originally used for growing plants, at the back of the house surrounded by gardens. Standing beside him was his maid Himiko, a tray in her arms, a bottle of whiskey and a glass sat on the tray.

“Ahh don’t you love the new year Himiko?” Solus asked, tilting his shimmering head towards the maid standing beside him.

“The start of the year was a few months ago sir,” She replied, slightly hesitant.

“Oh not the start of the calendar year! The start of the new school year! Thousands of children across the country, all bright-faced and excited heading to their new home away from home. It’s a wonderous thing.” Solus exclaimed jovially flicking the metal orb towards a target on the other side of the room. It struck the target with a loud thud, and the target was knocked down.
A small man who walked on two burly, hairy arms hurried over and reset the target into the upright position.

“Do you... intend to do anything about these children going to school?” Himiko asked, leaning over to offer the glass to Solus, who took a gingerly sip from the glass as he willed the metal orb to return to him.

“Oh, no. This is such a sacred time for children. All children deserve to know what it’s like to enter a new school… all of them….” Solus trailed off, his head tilting towards Himiko.

“But… that just makes me wonder. Why didn’t I get to experience that?” He asked, the tone in his voice dropping. Himiko didn’t respond, keeping her head bowed.

“Entering a new school, a new high school is a privilege! It is a right that all children in this country should experience. Yet I didn’t! How can others experience such a privilege but not me!? Don’t you think there’s something wrong with that Himiko!?” Solus demanded, the orbs floating above his hand picking up speed.

“I-I-I believe that you should experience all things sir,” She replied, sweat slowly dripping down her brow.

Solus leaned over and put the glass back in her tray and waved for her to stand straight. He clenched his fist and the orbs all flew at the three separate targets, thudding, freezing and burning them.

“Exactly Himiko… and you know what needs to be done then?” He asked, slowly standing from his chair and looking down at her.

“I-I. I am not graced with your intellect sir, I do not know,” She responded, struggling to meet his gaze.

“Silly Himiko… I must go to school!” Solus declared, pointing his finger upward. Himiko stared at him, evidently befuddled.

“Himiko, make arrangements for me to transfer into a school!” Solus ordered, taking the glass and downing the remains of the drink, the ice clinking as he laid it back on the tray.

“Umm sir, I’m not sure if I can. You’re too old to go to school,” She said, somewhat desperately.

Solus paused and stroked his chin.

“Hmmm. You’re right Himiko! Drat, how can I go to school when I’m too old… wait. I know! I’ll become a teacher!” Solus declared. “Himiko, make the arrangements for an interview with the faculty head at the nearest boarding school,” Solus ordered.
Himiko bowed her head, Solus patted her on the shoulder and walked out of the sunroom. A news report was playing on the tv as he entered the living room; talking about a man who had managed to best a hero and steal his gloves. Solus listened with interest, seating himself down on the couch.

Victor would be killing a hero named Scar
"You are not truly a hero Scar" hed say while stabbing him with a wooden dagger with no hesitation
scar would try scratching victor but victor dodges and finally kills scar. Then he takes his cat-like gloves

images

It had taken a while but Queen had finally found out where the poison the humans used on her and her children came from. However she didn't strike immediately, instead she waited until most of the drones working there had left. After all they hadn't done anything to her so there was no reason to harm them, if any stayed behind on the other hand and did harm them that was a while nother story. Of course they would be fighting to protect their hive and she could understand it but she would still have their children retaliate. Doing her best to stay both within range and hidden she ordered her children to enter the factory. Thousands of ants poured into the building using the small gap between the front door and the ground.

Victor was waiting for the right moment to strike at a hero
"C'mon Hero turn around" hed tell himself waiting for the hero to turn to a building and makes a wood dagger and kills the hero and comes down taaaking the heroes gloves and leaving

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
tumblr_inline_nucaj5Ki9W1tp2rxr_400.png
He walked through his own underground dungeon, his footsteps echoing against the walls. The ceiling was dripping with God knows what, each cell was wet, grimy, and moist; and each one held a hero inside. His hand ran against the bars and moist brick wall and the motion censored lights turned on with each step he took. His wispy white hair gliding past him and the hostage heroes, "Dozer...have you done the calculations?" he asked once he made his way down the long hall. Dozer, Senshi's loyal servant, was hacking cameras all over Musutafu. One camera was facing the entrance of UA, where dozens of children gathered to compete in the Entrance Exams. "Yes master...your niece seems to be entering the UA exams..." Dozer responded. "Excellent, whenever the Sports Festival start we shall go observe her.." Senshi said with a grin. "But are you sure? What if the heroes recognize you?" his servant asks. "None of them will, each one that has seen me is either in this dungeon or dead,"

Attachments

• 1585862102040.png
    1585862102040.png
    312 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
1584513701051.png

Kono heard the last snippet of the broadcast on the way to his next job. "A bug spray factory destroyed by a swarm of sentient ants? I've been in Japan 6 years now and this crud still surprises me." He switched off the radio, looked out at the night sky and listened to the purr of the custom built engine in his ride as he drove down the highway towards his cousin's contact. Not usually one to take a job out of town, he had his reservations about this. What business did his cousin Chen's gang need done this far from their ward? Kono wished he asked before he said he'd take it. All he said was that he needed someone neutral to tell the contact that Chen's bosses were interested. Kono hoped he might get some work out of it himself though. He considered this another favor for his cousin since he'd been managing Chen's safehouse for a month now, dealing with all kinds of lowlifes that needed "disappearing" or "rehabilitating." Kono just hoped this guy (or chick) would have other jobs that he could take and cash in on.

"
I just hope they aren't a monologuing creep. Hate dealing with those high-and-mighty types who need a whole speech just to tell me they want a guy robbed or shot. Not everyone is a newbie in this business for god's sake...." Kono shifted his car into 4th gear with his mind, snaking through the dwindling traffic keeping both hands gripped on the steering wheel. "Might as well get there fast just in case I need to hear the guy drone on for however long. Gonna take a while to get back home after coming out so far." Kono knew that wasn't really an issue though. He could just use Overclock to supercharge his car and get him home much faster if need be. Or if whatever this meeting was went south, he could make a quick getaway. That was basically his whole brand after all. Probably why his cousin sent him instead of just some regular enforcer. Could mean this guy was really dangerous... "Damn it Chen, what are you getting me into this time," he thought apprehensively.

Kono arrived at an inconspicuous looking building, a
brick warehouse basically in the middle of nowhere. He parked out of sight to not raise any suspicion, and walked around to the side entrance like his cousin's note specified. He took out a cigarette carton from his inside jacket pocket and shook out a AAA battery. Holding it like a cigarette to his lips, the tip glowed a greenish-yellow color as he took in the potential energy from the battery. Before draining it completely he noticed a very small camera trained on the stoop where he was standing. The glow faded as the last of the power entered his system, and he put the dead battery in his other pocket without breaking eye-contact with the camera lens. Feeling reinvigorated, Kono held up his hands to his forehead to give the signal to the camera. With his palms facing out, he clenched his fists and extended his pointer fingers in a v shape like the note said, not really understanding the reference if there even was one. Shortly after he heard a buzzing noise and the latch behind the door unlocked. "Electronic, good," he thought, "Won't have problems doubling back if I have to." He pushed the door open, and after closing behind him with an uncomfortable thud, the motion sensor lights in the hallway flickered to life. "Alright, let's do this."

Interaction open ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
As Kono would walk into the building, the moans of the dozens of heroes in their cells would grow louder with each step. There was three non-electric doors at the end of the hall, the one straight across held all the hacked cameras, the one of the right held a chamber meant for torturing, and the one of the left was an opening that leads to the main space where you'd usually sit down and relax. Though, you couldn't necessarily relax if you were one of the servants or workers within the building. Senshi was having tea and dining of chocolate covered strawberries. Dozer came out of the surveillance room to greet Kono, "Welcome...Master Senshi is waiting for you.." he spoke messing with the goggles over his eyes. He moved back into the room he came from as if he didn't want to get involved in what was yet to come. "Thank you Dozer.." Senshi's voice echoed throughout the cells immediately quieting the moans of the fallen heroes. He was sitting by the fireplace in dark, almost empty room. The one thing that filled it was three chairs, a table, and a photograph of a small girl with white hair.

Interacting: J. Africa J. Africa

Last edited:
-A few kilometres from UA High School-

Pro hero Psyren stared in awe as she stood in the warehouse. Machines and people were constantly moving around, carrying boxes of various parts and pieces. That morning she and the former support course head Techtricity had left UA to get some supplies for the new batch of support items. Techtricity had proposed Psyren visiting the warehouse herself, so she could meet the “backbone” of the support course in person.

While she had met with the manager of the warehouse, she had done little more than stand around and admire. Techtricity had done the majority of the talking and introductions. Ren’s familiar had shifted to its raven form and she had flown around the warehouse inspecting things, envisioning different potential support items with each new crate.
Finally, the two left, with a farewell shake of the manager's hand; two large crates of alloys, wires and adhesives in tow, courtesy of Rens psychic hands. The rest of the supplies would be delivered to the school later that day.

“Wow that was so interesting! Back at I-Island everyone has their own individual warehouse with specific parts they need, and everything gets shipped by plane or boat. There aren’t any massive communal warehouses like that one,” Ren said brightly. Her familiar, in the form of a mantis, was scurrying up and down her arm. Waiting for Techtricity’s response ren absentmindedly changed the song she was listening to.

Interacting: Webs Elk Webs Elk

latest

Once the sound of the door stopped echoing in his ears, Kono began hearing moans coming from the far end of the hall. "help usss...." "where am I...."
For a moment he quite honestly considered just turning right around and going home. But his cousin told him that delivering the message to the contact was imperative for the future of the gang. "Just had to be a psychopath," he thought to himself, "Chen, you are going to owe me big time for this."

Just then a figure poked it's head out from the door on the right and addressed him. "Welcome...Master Senshi is waiting for you.." Kono couldn't make out what the person looked like before he heard a voice come from behind the door at the very end of the hall... right past where the moans were coming from. "Thank you Dozer.."

"Senshi and Dozer... I can't be sure they're using their real names. Dozer definitely sounds like a nickname of some sort. I'll just tell him to address me by my quirk name." Kono approached the door on the other side, noting that he moaning stopped after Senshi had spoken. His little "smoke" break outside meant little now as his nerves slowly became more and more frazzled. People have died here, no one could tell Kono otherwise.

He pushed the door open, noting quickly that it was a simple manual lock, and saw a lone, white wispy-haired figure sitting in one of three chairs. They were arranged around a fireplace with a small table sitting in the center. The man motioned for Kono to take a seat across from him, avoiding eye contact.

"
So, Senshi I presume?" The man responded with a slow bow of his head, his hair falling somewhat in front of his face. Kono bowed his head in response. "I'm here on behalf of the Black Serpents of the Setagaya and Meguro wards of Tokyo. Their message to you is, they are interested." Kono wished he knew what they were interested in, hopefully he'd get some kind of answer now for his troubles.

interacting ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

(all good, sorry I took so long to respond)

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
"Excellent!" Senshi walked towards the plain brick wall and started to search for a certain brick. He looked like a mad man from afar, at least until he hit a specific brick which brought a steel refrigerator from the other side of the wall. "Care for a refreshment?" he asked taking out Scotch and pouring it in a nice shiny glass. As he poured the alcohol he asked an oddly specific question, "Kono...was it? What are your fears? Your phobias? Your dreads?" he asked in case if Kono would ever turn his back on Senshi. His quirk would never have an effect if it wasn't his fears. He took a sip waiting for his answers to both of the questions. A evil gleam in Senshi's eye glowed slightly as he stared directly into Kono's eyes. "Don't worry, if you don't want to answer I completely understand!" he said with a smile. I'll figure it out sooner or later

Last edited:
latest

"Wait a sec, how the hell does he know my name??" Kono felt a bead of sweat form on the back of his neck at this realization. If he had to say right this moment, one of his fears would be finding out someone knows more about himself than Kono knew about them. "Either Chen told him my name, or this guy has scary-good intel gathering skills..." he thought as Senshi now looked him right in the eyes. One of those options made him angry, the other spooked him to no end. He sure as hell wasn't going to accept a drink from this guy.

Doing his best to maintain his composure, Kono answered, "
If I had to say, it would be coming out to a creepy place like this way out of town." This made Senshi chuckle softly to himself. Kono was dead serious though. He wouldn't tell Senshi why, which was because his quirk was damn-near useless in a place that was so isolated from the tech that lined all the cities. Nevertheless, he took this opportunity to try and drive the conversation where he wanted it. "Do you mind if I ask you something Senshi? Why are the Black Serpents reaching out to you? I've never seen your face or heard of you before, and I'd like to think I'm pretty well connected when it comes to this sort of thing. When the Serpents have a problem they can't solve on their own, they don't just call in anyone to take care of it."

Interacting ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Senshi "Sakkaku"Sekai
He put his glass of scotch down and crossed his arms as a sadistic grin grew on his face. "You see, the Black Serpents have heard of me because of an incident that has happened a decade ago. With that they knew of my quirk and my abilities. I assume they knew what I was capable of," he paused and activated his quirk. In Kono's eyes he was in one of the grimy cells, shackled to the wall. A metal stake is stabbed into the ground in front of him. If he were to look to ether side of him, he'd see the hero's head on each stake. Outside of the cell was Senshi, "You see Kono I can fool anyone, all I need is their information." his voice echoed, his eyes were glowing a magenta. "Now, I didn't want you here so I can treat you like one of them," he said gesturing to the heads of the heroes. "I just wanted to show you an example, as for the answer to your question, they reached out so I can lock some of the heroes up for a bit of money," he said deactivating his quirk. All went back to normal, Senshi was taking a sip of scotch. "I truly mean it, I want us to be on the same side, I don't want to fight you," he said putting the scotch back in the fridge.

Last edited:
Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Outside Supply Warehouse)

As Psyren looked around, Techtricity handled the formalities. Although he also wanted Psyren to come and meet the manager personally, he also came to finish some last paperwork so Psyren could actually order the supplies she needed on the school's behalf. It always makes Techtricity laugh when he thinks about how the number one supplier for hero costumes and gadgets still relies on printed paperwork to get things done but alas.

After finishing up, Psyren was able to get some of her materials immediately, after all, some materials are needed so often by everyone that the company could magically make some appear, and after being reassured that the rest of the shipment would arrive same day, Kyu and Psyren left, That was a very amicable visit, though I guess it's always been amicable. The everyday fatigue of administrative work must be getting to me a little.

“Wow that was so interesting! Back at I-Island everyone has their own individual warehouse with specific parts they need, and everything gets shipped by plane or boat. There aren’t any massive communal warehouses like that one,”

Techtricity laughed, "I can imagine. If we're being honest though, the materials that get shipped in most likely come from this supplier. As you work with them more, you'll learn more about just how integral they are to not just support departments but heroics as a whole."

As he spoke, Techtricity had memories of their past, Haha ... I guess they never really stop being your students...

"Once this shipment comes in, will you need anything else before the students start submitting their requests? After all, it'll get busy once that happens so anything to make it go smoother will help out in the long run."

HerculePyro HerculePyro

3f9906602da6e0e106cd49a30f4c0372457188ab_hq.jpg

Victor was stalking the streets of Okinawa, looking for heroes to kill. He firmly believed in the philosophy of the long-dead Stain, that heroes should not be paid, and that any who were paid were a blight on humanity. There were three heroes that held Victor's respect: All Might, Deku and that new #1 hero, Assembleo. They went all out and didn't care whether they got paid or not.

latest

Kono blinked several times as the real world came back into focus. He hadn't even felt the warmth of the fireplace when he was in that trance. Had he been teleported? Not only was the image seared into his head, surrounded by severed heads on pikes in a damp dungeon, but the moldy smell seemed to be stuck in his nostrils as well. "Ok... this guy is definitely no joke." he thought.

"
I truly mean it, I want us to be on the same side, I don't want to fight you," Senshi finished as he returned his bottle of scotch to the hidden fridge. He sounded sincere enough. And after what Kono just saw, he'd be more than grateful for that to be the case. "That's, uh.. well that's good to hear." he said, still a bit shaken.
Taking a moment to think about it however, this could be a really good thing. Chen was always going on about his 'friends in high places,' and this guy could definitely put the fear in anybody. A friend like that meant a lot in this business. But, if he was truly going to win Senshi's trust, he had to do something for him. Kono just hoped that didn't mean having to cut someone's head off...

"Mr. Senshi, I uh, have one more question." Senshi closed the fridge door and slowly turned his head back towards Kono. "Is there anything that I can do for you? Y'know, as a show of good faith that the Black Serpents are gonna hold up their end? I've been part of heists and jobs from here to Sapporo, and I've been doing it since I was 14. Whatever experience you require, I could provide. Just, so you know you can trust us." Kono couldn't believe he was doing this. But guys like this had power, and where there was power, there was money to be made.

Interaction ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
"Oh, yes, actually I do have one request in mind, but the question is are you going to get caught?" he asked as he walked to the fireplace and stared at the picture. "The task I'd like for you to do, is to stalk and capture one of the famous hero's, Techtricity," he said. "I will be kidnapping one, possibly two kids from U.A. Dozer along with my other servants in this warehouse will also be joining me. The date will be preferably around the Sports Festivals." he said a seriously, sitting down without braking concentration on the photograph. "Excuse me!" he said clearing his throat. "You think you're the man for the job?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He wanted the right man to capture Techtricity, not some random gang member. Senshi knew Kono would have the advantage battling the hero.

Last edited:
latest

Techtricity? Did he mean the old hero Techno? Kono had heard of that hero way back when he still lived in Taiwan. He had fought villains all across Asia back in his prime before his partner Mega Girl died. Apparently he'd started working at the world-famous UA High School since he left the spotlight. Techno's quirk was fairly similar to his own, so Kono had spent some time acquiring a fair bit of knowledge about the cyborg hero. The control he had over machines was far greater than Kono's, but Techno was much more dependent on them since he was basically a machine himself. But... that could mean that Kono would have the power to sap the energy from Techno's body and make him fall unconscious. This was something Kono hadn't ever considered before. Taking on a pro-hero took a lot of guts, and more often, the right quirk. He'd need to do some research, but Kono had hacked enough devices with his quirk to be more or less sure he could do it. He just had to get over the mental hurdle that he'd be taking on a pro hero. If he could manage that, it'd really just be a matter of getting into the school.

Kono noticed Senshi staring at a single photograph on the mantle while he contemplated all this. Senshi cleared his throat abruptly. "Excuse me!" Kono flinched slightly at his exclamation. "You think you're the man for the job?"

"
Actually Mr. Senshi, I think that I am. I'd need intel from you about the school, where to go and such. I have people I can get in touch with that can help me get into the building itself." That was a bit of a white lie. He'd be fine getting past automated security, but Kono would need Chen's help figuring out who to get a disguise from. "That'll be his way of paying me back." he thought.

Interacting ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

“Once they start! Heavens (man) Techtricity, I’ve been snowed in from the amount of paper I’ve received!” Psyren exclaimed, recalling the towering pile of support item requests.

“It took me all day yesterday just to sort the requests of people who’d passed from those who hadn’t. And then several more started submitting them. I’m gonna get back to my workshop and there’ll be more, I guarantee it!” Psyren said glumly, hanging her head.

She strained up and tapped her chin thoughtfully, “Honestly, making the items is the easy part. I don’t have the extensive knowledge of tech that you do, but you don’t study under Melissa Shield for a few years without picking up efficient ways to construct support items. Just these small parts will go a long way,” She exclaimed, turning to look at the crates being carried behind her.

She paused in her step, however, as her eyes scanned over the crate. The top was open, it had been too full to lid shut, but now it looked like a lid would fit.

“Techtricity… is it just me or are we missing some of the supplies?” Psyren asked. She walked over to the box and looked back the way they’d come but couldn’t see any loose pieces lying n the relatively straight footpath back.

There are… others present

The cold voice whispered in her ear. The arms froze in their place as Ren’s familiar shifted into a raven, it and Ren taking to the sky. Shooting up in the air, Ren scanned the buildings lining the road. She saw them, it was a pair, a man and woman running along the rooftops away from them, several supplies tucked under their arms.

“Thieves, two of them,” Psyren called down to her fellow teacher. Her hair changed colour again, shifting to the deep green it was before as her familiar returned to its mantis form.

“I’ll slow them down,” Psyren declared. She extended her hand out towards the two and it glowed with her green energy. As the two ran across the roof, several pairs of spectral arms emerged from the tiles, grabbing the legs of the runners. Both fell, forced to drop the items they were holding. The woman recovered faster and struck quickly at the arms holding her with something on her arms Ren couldn’t make out from the distance. Ren could see the female thief turn and start at the site of her eyeing them. The thief began attacking the arms gripping her comrade and Rens's hand glowed more as more arms rose out to try and maintain the grapple.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back