• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia | Detailed Only | Cannon X OC | Doubling

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've done this a few times now, and my request keeps changing lol. So, I really want to do a AU of some sort or a few AUs in one, or basically the same story with minor changes. I do know that I have a random need for wanting to do a SoulMate AU of some kind, we can workshop how it works for us. But if you're really not up for an AU thats fine too! We can workshop a normal place to start off with no AUs if you want.

I have plenty of characters id like to pair with and plenty I'll happily play. I do have to warn though, a few of my characters have either Depression, Self Harm, Eating Disorders, or body image problems. If any of these things are sensitive for you or make you uncomfortable just let me know, I have so many OCs I can guarantee I can easily avoid that stuff

Anyone interested?​

I'd be interested in a soulmate AU, are you up to date on the manga?

I’m not unfortunetly, but I’m planning on getting the first 17 books soon 😂 Amazon has a great deal. I know a few spoilers though bc I can’t keep my grubby paws off the wiki pages lol

I’m not unfortunetly, but I’m planning on getting the first 17 books soon 😂 Amazon has a great deal. I know a few spoilers though bc I can’t keep my grubby paws off the wiki pages lol

Feel free to DM me once you're all caught up, I want to play against some of the villains and the recent manga releases change a lot of things.

That’s fair, the federation is making big strides from what I understand... >_< I can think wistful to get that far!

I'm up for it. I can do OC x Canon and double or even triple up. I'm fairly literate with my posts too as long as you give me at a minimum of 10 minutes to respond once we're actively posting. I can make up to 3000+ characters. Feel free to DM me if interested.

I've done this a few times now, and my request keeps changing lol. So, I really want to do a AU of some sort or a few AUs in one, or basically the same story with minor changes. I do know that I have a random need for wanting to do a SoulMate AU of some kind, we can workshop how it works for us. But if you're really not up for an AU thats fine too! We can workshop a normal place to start off with no AUs if you want.

I have plenty of characters id like to pair with and plenty I'll happily play. I do have to warn though, a few of my characters have either Depression, Self Harm, Eating Disorders, or body image problems. If any of these things are sensitive for you or make you uncomfortable just let me know, I have so many OCs I can guarantee I can easily avoid that stuff

Anyone interested?​
I will gladly do a roleplay with you. I have to male ocs you can choose from if your ok with bxb and two female oc's!

Bump, still open!!! And a new request too XD I have a very specific set of characters I want to play for my ocs so I hope that's alright!

I want to play 2-3 ocs and 2-3 canons with someone, meaning we'd both be playing 6 characters if we each do 3oc and 3cannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back