• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Oh sorry sir....but I understand...be better to be safe then sorry.." glad to hear that the school would not permitly close just updating its security. Aqua was suprise to know that now others knew that Peter was not from their world. Looking over at Peter as she heled in a chuckle as he took the chance to be silly. "Wait staying here...what do you mean?" She asked
Tenya stepped forward. "Mr. Principal wants us to get everything we can from this. As such it'll be treated as if the entire class in studying abroad. Our teachers will be the instructors already at the our destination." He said. "Cool I can go back toy own highschool." Peter said. "Wrong." All-Might said. "Young Parker you enrolled in UA and you are still a student therefore your studies will also be handled at the Institute." He said. "And for miss Aqua..." He looked at her. "Come with me."

Tenya stepped forward. "Mr. Principal wants us to get everything we can from this. As such it'll be treated as if the entire class in studying abroad. Our teachers will be the instructors already at the our destination." He said. "Cool I can go back toy own highschool." Peter said. "Wrong." All-Might said. "Young Parker you enrolled in UA and you are still a student therefore your studies will also be handled at the Institute." He said. "And for miss Aqua..." He looked at her. "Come with me."
Aqua just listened as Tenya steped in and started to explain what would happened. To this Aqua figured that, because now she was quirkless, it would be best to stay. She looked over to All-Might as he asked for her. Aqua nooded and follwed All-Might away from the others.

Aqua just listened as Tenya steped in and started to explain what would happened. To this Aqua figured that, because now she was quirkless, it would be best to stay. She looked over to All-Might as he asked for her. Aqua nooded and follwed All-Might away from the others.
"I notice your quirk seems to have left you." He said. "I know how and why. The Dealmaker Rejin." He said.

"I notice your quirk seems to have left you." He said. "I know how and why. The Dealmaker Rejin." He said.
Aqua rubbed her arm looking away from All-Might as he brought up her being quirkless. "Im guessing Ben told you what happened?.." she said after he said he knew how and why. "The Dealmaker Rejin?..." she asked know knowing his name but having no clue about him aside that Peter was normal again and she paid with her quirk

Aqua rubbed her arm looking away from All-Might as he brought up her being quirkless. "Im guessing Ben told you what happened?.." she said after he said he knew how and why. "The Dealmaker Rejin?..." she asked know knowing his name but having no clue about him aside that Peter was normal again and she paid with her quirk
"Not a villain per se but a sinister one. His quirk is called Deal. He can make anything happen by creating a deal. The terms of the deal must always be met on both sides. Notorious villains have turned themselves in and world famous heroes have committed atrocities after making deals with him."

"Not a villain per se but a sinister one. His quirk is called Deal. He can make anything happen by creating a deal. The terms of the deal must always be met on both sides. Notorious villains have turned themselves in and world famous heroes have committed atrocities after making deals with him."
Aqua listened as All-Might told her about the man she had made a deal with. Now curious as to how this man with the quirk Deal, had known about her and Peters situation. A by product of his quirk perhaps. "I understand sir...but I cant do anything now...I do not want to take back my deal or change it I can't do that to Peter...I have excepted my new fate." She replied

Aqua listened as All-Might told her about the man she had made a deal with. Now curious as to how this man with the quirk Deal, had known about her and Peters situation. A by product of his quirk perhaps. "I understand sir...but I cant do anything now...I do not want to take back my deal or change it I can't do that to Peter...I have excepted my new fate." She replied
"I know. And so do other teachers." He said. "He sews chaos of all sorts. I made a deal with him a few hours ago. Your powers should return to you soon."

"I know. And so do other teachers." He said. "He sews chaos of all sorts. I made a deal with him a few hours ago. Your powers should return to you soon."
Aqua looked down at the ground as he told her that he knew and as well all the teachers knew what had happened. "You made a deal with him?" She looked up at All-Might in confusion "but sir why would you do such a thing for me?" She asked

Aqua looked down at the ground as he told her that he knew and as well all the teachers knew what had happened. "You made a deal with him?" She looked up at All-Might in confusion "but sir why would you do such a thing for me?" She asked
"Because. I am not much longer for this world anyway."

"Because. I am not much longer for this world anyway."
Aqua looked down to his response was a sad one, but still she didn't understand why bother with getting her quirk back for her. "Thank you so much All-Might..." was all she could say giving him a hug

Aqua looked down to his response was a sad one, but still she didn't understand why bother with getting her quirk back for her. "Thank you so much All-Might..." was all she could say giving him a hug
He looked at her. "I'm not the one who will suffer from this." He said. "Young Midoriya is." He explained One-For-All.

Aqua let go of the hug and looked up at All-Might. "What is going to happen to Izuku?" She asked
"The deal was to speed up Young Midoriya's inheritance. A dnagerous game to play as using it in his current state already breaks his body. That's why I have a request your you and Young Mr. Parker. Work with young Midoriya find a way for him to learn to control his power." He said.

"The deal was to speed up Young Midoriya's inheritance. A dnagerous game to play as using it in his current state already breaks his body. That's why I have a request your you and Young Mr. Parker. Work with young Midoriya find a way for him to learn to control his power." He said.
Aqua payed close attention. Now understanding why Izuku always hurt himself when he used his quirk. But now Izuku was in more danger with receiving so much of the power at once. Aqua looked determined "Izuku is one of my friends, I want to see him succeed. I promise to work with Izuku and I know Peter will too..."

Aqua payed close attention. Now understanding why Izuku always hurt himself when he used his quirk. But now Izuku was in more danger with receiving so much of the power at once. Aqua looked determined "Izuku is one of my friends, I want to see him succeed. I promise to work with Izuku and I know Peter will too..."
"Good." He said. "Now run along. I believe your powers are starting to manifest again."

"Good." He said. "Now run along. I believe your powers are starting to manifest again."
Aqua nodded giving All-Might one more hug before running back into the house. As Aqua opened the door she felt extremely tired and her head was throbing.

Aqua nodded giving All-Might one more hug before running back into the house. As Aqua opened the door she felt extremely tired and her head was throbing.
Peter helped her back inside noticing she looked tired. "You okay?" He asked. "Come on let's you get a glass of water. Bobby and Kurt already went to bed and Logan's off playing pro hero. He doesn't have a license but he also doesn't care very much.

Peter helped her back inside noticing she looked tired. "You okay?" He asked. "Come on let's you get a glass of water. Bobby and Kurt already went to bed and Logan's off playing pro hero. He doesn't have a license but he also doesn't care very much.
"I dont know...im exhausted.." Aqua said as Peter helped her inside. She sat on the couch as Peter went to get her a glass of water. Pain shot through her body as she winced in pain. She didn't remember it hurting this much when her quirk was taken away.

"I dont know...im exhausted.." Aqua said as Peter helped her inside. She sat on the couch as Peter went to get her a glass of water. Pain shot through her body as she winced in pain. She didn't remember it hurting this much when her quirk was taken away.
(yeah But now she's mutating It hurts) Peter handed her the glass.

(yeah But now she's mutating It hurts) Peter handed her the glass.
(Yea I would figure this time around would be painful with growing tentacles, and her inner workings to be more squid/octopus like)
Aqua was only able to take a sip before dropping the glass. She winced in pain once more before falling back on the couch.

(Yea I would figure this time around would be painful with growing tentacles, and her inner workings to be more squid/octopus like)
Aqua was only able to take a sip before dropping the glass. She winced in pain once more before falling back on the couch.
He walked over to her. "Aqua." He said worried. "What's wrong?"

He walked over to her. "Aqua." He said worried. "What's wrong?"
Aqua curled up into a ball in the couch, holding herself tightly as the pain worsen. "It hurts.." was all she was able to say as another wave of pain hit her. Tears and sweat flowed down her face as she closed her eyes and cried out in pain. Changes to her skin and ears were starting to be noticeable as specks of blue appeared behind her neck and shoulders.

Aqua curled up into a ball in the couch, holding herself tightly as the pain worsen. "It hurts.." was all she was able to say as another wave of pain hit her. Tears and sweat flowed down her face as she closed her eyes and cried out in pain. Changes to her skin and ears were starting to be noticeable as specks of blue appeared behind her neck and shoulders.
Kurt and Bobby had awoke and had come out. Peter put his hand to her head. "Bobby she's burning up." He said. Bobby nodded and turned his hand to ice and placed it against her head.

Kurt and Bobby had awoke and had come out. Peter put his hand to her head. "Bobby she's burning up." He said. Bobby nodded and turned his hand to ice and placed it against her head.
Aquas breathing became more rapid as her temperature rises. She felt as her whole head was on fire as the pain engulfed her. Her blue hair started to fall off her head as tentacles grew out.

Aquas breathing became more rapid as her temperature rises. She felt as her whole head was on fire as the pain engulfed her. Her blue hair started to fall off her head as tentacles grew out.
"Gross." Bobby said. "Careful. That's my girlfriend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back