• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Jiro had been to ingrossed in her music to noticed the speeding truck headed towards her. She gasped noticing until it was to late to jump out of the way. In a blink of an eye she was back on the sidewalk to see the truck continue speeding down the road "idiot didn't even stop!" She angrly yelled at the truck shaking her fist as it left their view
"Are you okay?" Kurt asked.

"Nothing it's just... Where I'm from people usually." It dawned that he must be one of the students who came from school/planet they would all be going to.
"Not sure why those people would think your scary......look more cool then scary to me" she replied wondering why this guy asked if she was scared of him. He was blue and had a tail why would she be scared of that

"Not sure why those people would think your scary......look more cool then scary to me" she replied wondering why this guy asked if she was scared of him. He was blue and had a tail why would she be scared of that
"Ja." He said. "Sorry. I'm not used to how this world works yet."

"Surely All-Might told you? Your class.is going to a different world. I'm from that world."
"Well yes...but kinda took it as a joke...." She replied taking what their parents were told to be more of the truth (would thinks the parents were told something differently🤷‍♀️)

"Well yes...but kinda took it as a joke...." She replied taking what their parents were told to be more of the truth (would thinks the parents were told something differently🤷‍♀️)
"I'm proof it's not." He said. "I'm from that world." He said. "My name is Kurt."

"I'm proof it's not." He said. "I'm from that world." He said. "My name is Kurt."
"I see" So will be going to the world he is from, what are the chances I meet him tonight "nice to meet you Kurt...so your quirk..." she said thinking "I first thought it was speed of some sort...but did not feel any force of movement...you can teleport right?"

"I see" So will be going to the world he is from, what are the chances I meet him tonight "nice to meet you Kurt...so your quirk..." she said thinking "I first thought it was speed of some sort...but did not feel any force of movement...you can teleport right?"
"Ja." He said. "I'm just... Scared for all of you." He said. "My world while full of heroes is not a very forgiving place."

"Ja." He said. "I'm just... Scared for all of you." He said. "My world while full of heroes is not a very forgiving place."
"Really no need to be scared of us, especially none from our class..." she replied, "My world while full of heroes is not a very forgiving place." that comment worried her, if his world was unforgiving to people that looked different why were they being taken there. Almost everyone in her class to go without being detected but a handful of her class mates would defently get tagated .

"Really no need to be scared of us, especially none from our class..." she replied, "My world while full of heroes is not a very forgiving place." that comment worried her, if his world was unforgiving to people that looked different why were they being taken there. Almost everyone in her class to go without being detected but a handful of her class mates would defently get tagated .
"Not of you. For you." He said. "If you ask me. Your teachers want to see if you can commit to heroism even if others judge you just for existing." He said.

"Not of you. For you." He said. "If you ask me. Your teachers want to see if you can commit to heroism even if others judge you just for existing." He said.
"kinda harsh to do that when we don't live in a world that does so...." she responded

"Perhapse they think that there will be those people no matter what." He said.
"well of course there are always a few people that don't agree on what you do or get bullied its just apart of life.....but the way you act in talking about your world...I feel this is just overly harsh" She said looking at him "not so much for me or most of my friends...as we don't really show our quirks....Im starting to worry about those of my friends that won't be able to hide who they are if needed.." Jiro added with a worried tone.

"well of course there are always a few people that don't agree on what you do or get bullied its just apart of life.....but the way you act in talking about your world...I feel this is just overly harsh" She said looking at him "not so much for me or most of my friends...as we don't really show our quirks....Im starting to worry about those of my friends that won't be able to hide who they are if needed.." Jiro added with a worried tone.
"Well." Kurt said. "I having trouble sleeping. Where were you headed?" He asked.

"Well." Kurt said. "I having trouble sleeping. Where were you headed?" He asked.
"this is embarrassing...but was going to go play at bar that had open mic...." she replied twisting one of her plug-like earphone earlobe around her finger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back