• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Would totally be gross XD and painful).
After sometime the pain died down and Aqua fell unconscious. With the whole ordeal passing she laid there, looking like her oldself.
Peter picked her and took her down to the garden where her pull of water was. He stripped her down to her underwear so that the bulk of her clothing stayed dry and did the same for him. "Ooh Lala." Bobby said. "Go back to bed Iceman." He said. He lowered himself into the water and then picked her back up bridal style and slowly lowered her in

Peter picked her and took her down to the garden where her pull of water was. He stripped her down to her underwear so that the bulk of her clothing stayed dry and did the same for him. "Ooh Lala." Bobby said. "Go back to bed Iceman." He said. He lowered himself into the water and then picked her back up bridal style and slowly lowered her in
Aqua stir in his arms as the cool water hit her body.

He sat with her. Just waiting.
Aqua's eyes fluttered open "Peter?.." she softly said looking up at him. Last thing she remembered was walking through the door feeling very tired. "What happened?...were are we?" She asked confused feeling the water around her

Aqua's eyes fluttered open "Peter?.." she softly said looking up at him. Last thing she remembered was walking through the door feeling very tired. "What happened?...were are we?" She asked confused feeling the water around her
"Home." He said. "Welcome back squidgirl."

"Home." He said. "Welcome back squidgirl."
"Really?" She asked as one of her tenticles wraped around her arm. All-Might was right she would get her quirk back. "Peter I got my quirk back!" She said happily throwing her arms around Peter hugging him

"Really?" She asked as one of her tenticles wraped around her arm. All-Might was right she would get her quirk back. "Peter I got my quirk back!" She said happily throwing her arms around Peter hugging him
"That's great." He said hugging her back. "Now. Please get off this far too much skin contact." She'd notice that they were both in their underwear.

"That's great." He said hugging her back. "Now. Please get off this far too much skin contact." She'd notice that they were both in their underwear.
"Huh?.." Aqua was confused he never cared if she hugged him for long why now? She looked down noticing they were both in their underwear. "Im so sorry!" A deep blush crossed her face as she quickly let go of him, pushing off of him and falling back in the water.

"Huh?.." Aqua was confused he never cared if she hugged him for long why now? She looked down noticing they were both in their underwear. "Im so sorry!" A deep blush crossed her face as she quickly let go of him, pushing off of him and falling back in the water.
Peter got out of the water and grabbed a towel and his clothes. "We're leaving again in a week so let's make the best of our time. Maybe another beach trip

Peter got out of the water and grabbed a towel and his clothes. "We're leaving again in a week so let's make the best of our time. Maybe another beach trip
Aqua kept poked her head out of the water as she watched Peter step and grab and towel and his clothing. "Sure...if everyone wants to..." she replied

Peter walked past Bobby. "Ooh Laaalaa- MMPH!" Peter webbed his mouth shut and went to bed.
(Bobby XD )
Aqua pulled herself out of the pool. Blushing as she turn to see her clothing on the ground, unsure why he took off their clothing. The thought just caused her to turn beat red as she shook her head. She grabbed her clothing and went inside wrapped in a towel.

(Bobby XD )
Aqua pulled herself out of the pool. Blushing as she turn to see her clothing on the ground, unsure why he took off their clothing. The thought just caused her to turn beat red as she shook her head. She grabbed her clothing and went inside wrapped in a towel.
(so her clothes wouldn't get wet dummy) Bobby was struggling to pull webbing off his mouth.

(so her clothes wouldn't get wet dummy) Bobby was struggling to pull webbing off his mouth.
(Yes I know, but Aqua is just like why? 'Could have just duncked her in with clothing' )
Drying herself as best as she could before placing on her shirt and shorts. Walking into the house she spots Boddy "You okay there Bobby?" She asked

(Yes I know, but Aqua is just like why? 'Could have just duncked her in with clothing' )
Drying herself as best as she could before placing on her shirt and shorts. Walking into the house she spots Boddy "You okay there Bobby?" She asked
He frozen the web and broke it to pieces. "Parker gets flustered too easily." He said. "I'm gonna go take a walk." (I forgot I wanted him to meet one of the U-A girls. You get to pick this time)

He frozen the web and broke it to pieces. "Parker gets flustered too easily." He said. "I'm gonna go take a walk." (I forgot I wanted him to meet one of the U-A girls. You get to pick this time)
(Alright ill pick, also gessing he meet Mina and Tenya already) "Alright, don't say out to late" Aqua said as she headed to her room

(Yeah) Feeling bored Kurt went outside to go on a walk. He wished he had his image inducer. He was still nervous about the way that he looked
(Going to go with Jiro would figure out of all of the girls she be out walking about late maybe went to play at a small gig...XD I don't know)
Jiro walled down the street poping her head listening to music.

(Going to go with Jiro would figure out of all of the girls she be out walking about late maybe went to play at a small gig...XD I don't know)
Jiro walled down the street poping her head listening to music.
She didn't notice that she was headed toward an incoming truck. "Look out!" Kurt yelled. *BAMF* He teleported next to her grabbed her and bamfed them to the sidewalk.

She didn't notice that she was headed toward an incoming truck. "Look out!" Kurt yelled. *BAMF* He teleported next to her grabbed her and bamfed them to the sidewalk.
Jiro had been to ingrossed in her music to noticed the speeding truck headed towards her. She gasped noticing until it was to late to jump out of the way. In a blink of an eye she was back on the sidewalk to see the truck continue speeding down the road "idiot didn't even stop!" She angrly yelled at the truck shaking her fist as it left their view

Users who are viewing this thread

Back