• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Way." Bobby said. He drank some of his soda. "Hey. Where's my ice?" He asked. Peter translated between him and the server. "Sorry ice machine's broken." Peter said.
Aqua smiled glad they were enjoying their meal. "cant you just make some ice Bobby?" Aqua asked

Aqua smiled glad they were enjoying their meal. "cant you just make some ice Bobby?" Aqua asked
"Prof. X says we shouldn't use our powers in public. It freaks out non mutants and-" *Ahem* Peter cleared his throat raising a brow. Bobby looked at him. "Oh. Oh yeah right. He created small icecubes and dropped them in his soda. (I wonder how he compares to Todoroki's left side)

"Prof. X says we shouldn't use our powers in public. It freaks out non mutants and-" *Ahem* Peter cleared his throat raising a brow. Bobby looked at him. "Oh. Oh yeah right. He created small icecubes and dropped them in his soda. (I wonder how he compares to Todoroki's left side)
(oh that would be awsome them both meeting >3< But yea I wonder who would win)
"you guys you can use your powers here,...just no rescuing people or doing any hero work....with out a licence of course" Aqua added

(oh that would be awsome them both meeting >3< But yea I wonder who would win)
"you guys you can use your powers here,...just no rescuing people or doing any hero work....with out a licence of course" Aqua added
"Seriously? Lame." Bobby said.

"I guess but that's how things are regulated here....with about 80 percent of the world with quirks...I guess rules have to be set" Aqua added
"Pfft. When everyone special no one is." Bobby said leaning back in his chair. Peter rolled his eyes. "Come on Bobby it's not Vigilantism was legal where we lived. You and Kurt have a one up on me in that department. No on here knows who you are."

(I think I'm going to change my plans. Kinda want to take the students from UA and drop them at Xavier's school)

"Pfft. When everyone special no one is." Bobby said leaning back in his chair. Peter rolled his eyes. "Come on Bobby it's not Vigilantism was legal where we lived. You and Kurt have a one-up on me in that department. No on here knows who you are."
"Peter is right .... you guys are unknown" Aqua replied, "Peter even has his own plushies now..." Aqua added before giggling, rememebering all the Peter Plushies back in the mall before that whole shop blew up.

"Peter is right .... you guys are unknown" Aqua replied, "Peter even has his own plushies now..." Aqua added before giggling, rememebering all the Peter Plushies back in the mall before that whole shop blew up.
"Don't remind me. Those things creeped me out." He said.

The next day All-Might showed up at their door. With him was Tenya their class rep. And Mina for some reason.

"Don't remind me. Those things creeped me out." He said.

The next day All-Might showed up at their door. With him was Tenya their class rep. And Mina for some reason.
"aww but they were adorable," Aqua said

Aqua opened the door "All-Might?...good morning sir..." she said before noticing Tenya and Mina "Hi guys? what.." Aqua was cut off by Mina
"Aqua?!...what happened?..." Mina said grabbing ahold of Aqua and started to touch her hair as she held on to her "what happened to your tentecles?..you have hair now"

"aww but they were adorable," Aqua said

Aqua opened the door "All-Might?...good morning sir..." she said before noticing Tenya and Mina "Hi guys? what.." Aqua was cut off by Mina
"Aqua?!...what happened?..." Mina said grabbing ahold of Aqua and started to touch her hair as she held on to her "what happened to your tentecles?..you have hair now"
"She made a tough desicion." Peter said to Mina. "Let's leave it at that for now okay Pinky?" He said. He looked at Tenya. "So. How's my favorite Stick in the mud?"

"She made a tough desicion." Peter said to Mina. "Let's leave it at that for now okay Pinky?" He said. He looked at Tenya. "So. How's my favorite Stick in the mud?"
Aqua looked down away from Mina's gaze as Peter came over to the door and told her "do any of the others know?" Mina said pulling Aqua to the side "no not yet...I was waiting...you and Tenya are the only that seen me this way" Aqua replied
"Aqua Im...." Mina started feeling bad "dont worry Mina im fine" Aqua said smiling up at the pinked haired girl

Aqua looked down away from Mina's gaze as Peter came over to the door and told her "do any of the others know?" Mina said pulling Aqua to the side "no not yet...I was waiting...you and Tenya are the only that seen me this way" Aqua replied
"Aqua Im...." Mina started feeling bad "dont worry Mina im fine" Aqua said smiling up at the pinked haired girl
"I've come to inform you that UA will not be opening back up after the break." All-Might said.

"wait what?" Aqua said looking up at All-Might confused. "what do you mean it won't re-open, are we allowed to know why?" she asked
"Calm down it's simply because Mr. Principal has seem fit to beef up security after the attack on the USJ." He said. "Tennyson has informed me of the Instute of Gifted children in New York on Mr. Parker's world. Also that Mr. Parker is technically an alien." He looked at Peter and stopped as Peter finding this humurois got into a creepy stance. "Taaaake me to your leaaaadeeer." He said. "Anyway." He said. "I'm going to be staying here as will most of the teachers. While we make it safer."

"Calm down it's simply because Mr. Principal has seem fit to beef up security after the attack on the USJ." He said. "Tennyson has informed me of the Instute of Gifted children in New York on Mr. Parker's world. Also that Mr. Parker is technically an alien." He looked at Peter and stopped as Peter finding this humurois got into a creepy stance. "Taaaake me to your leaaaadeeer." He said. "Anyway." He said. "I'm going to be staying here as will most of the teachers. While we make it safer."
"Oh sorry sir....but I understand...be better to be safe then sorry.." glad to hear that the school would not permitly close just updating its security. Aqua was suprise to know that now others knew that Peter was not from their world. Looking over at Peter as she heled in a chuckle as he took the chance to be silly. "Wait staying here...what do you mean?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back