• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Okay let's go then...." now worried that two of their new housemates might burn down her kitchen or worse her whole house "and I know...I already forgave my self with him....." she said "I am sorry for how I was acting...I wasn't myself.." she added
He just held her hand as they walked in. The kitchen was on fire. Bobby was putting it out using his ice powers.

Aqua stood there in shock as they entered the kitchen. It was a mess, part of it was still on fire.
Kurt bamfed in with a fire extinguisher and put out the rest of the flame. They looked at Aqua and Peter. Peter at least looked to be seething. "Wagner... Drake..."

Kurt bamfed in with a fire extinguisher and put out the rest of the flame. They looked at Aqua and Peter. Peter at least looked to be seething. "Wagner... Drake..."
"This is worse then when grandpa burned down the kitchen...." Aqua whispered to herself as she just stared at the state of the kitchen. She turned to look at Kurt and Bobby. "How?..." she asked still in shock

"This is worse then when grandpa burned down the kitchen...." Aqua whispered to herself as she just stared at the state of the kitchen. She turned to look at Kurt and Bobby. "How?..." she asked still in shock
"Kurt forgot to take the spoon out when we tried to mircowave some ramen." Bobby said. "Oh yeah? Well Bobby spilled greace on the stove while it was still hot." Kurt shot back. "Both of you. Outside now." Peter said sternly.

"Kurt forgot to take the spoon out when we tried to mircowave some ramen." Bobby said. "Oh yeah? Well Bobby spilled greace on the stove while it was still hot." Kurt shot back. "Both of you. Outside now." Peter said sternly.
"I see..." was all Aqua could say as she just took in what and how it all had happened.

"I see..." was all Aqua could say as she just took in what and how it all had happened.
"You two are going to pay for all of this." He said. "What but how?" Bobby asked. "Part time jobs." Peter said. "What we can't even speak Japanese yet." He said Peter handed them something. "A gift from Ben. You don't need to learn just wear those and you'll understand any language. Not that learning Japanese is unrealistic." He said the last part in Japanese so only she could understand.

"You two are going to pay for all of this." He said. "What but how?" Bobby asked. "Part time jobs." Peter said. "What we can't even speak Japanese yet." He said Peter handed them something. "A gift from Ben. You don't need to learn just wear those and you'll understand any language. Not that learning Japanese is unrealistic." He said the last part in Japanese so only she could understand.
Aqua looked over at Peter surprised with his demand for making the two pay for the damages. She could easily pay for the remodel of the kitchen, but then again if she just paid for it they wouldnt learn a lesson "you two are ban from ever using the kitchen, especially if it involves the microwave, stove, and oven....." She finally spoke up.

Aqua looked over at Peter surprised with his demand for making the two pay for the damages. She could easily pay for the remodel of the kitchen, but then again if she just paid for it they wouldnt learn a lesson "you two are ban from ever using the kitchen, especially if it involves the microwave, stove, and oven....." She finally spoke up.
"Yes ma'am." They said together.

"Yes ma'am." They said together.
Aqua sighed folding her arms "just let me know what you guys like to eat and I'll make it for you..." She unfolded her arms "....well I guess now that we wont have a kitchen for a while....you two wanted Ramen?" She asked

Aqua sighed folding her arms "just let me know what you guys like to eat and I'll make it for you..." She unfolded her arms "....well I guess now that we wont have a kitchen for a while....you two wanted Ramen?" She asked
"We could to the ramen shop." Peter said

Kurt nodded nervously.
Aqua noticed Kurt still seemed nervous, pulling out her phone she quickly searched something "Look here Kurt some pro- heros" she said holding up her phone for Kurt to see. She showed him a few pros that did not look what would be normal in Kurt's world. Gang Orca, Backdraft, Godzillo, Thirteen, etc

Aqua noticed Kurt still seemed nervous, pulling out her phone she quickly searched something "Look here Kurt some pro- heros" she said holding up her phone for Kurt to see. She showed him a few pros that did not look what would be normal in Kurt's world. Gang Orca, Backdraft, Godzillo, Thirteen, etc
"These are all heros?" He asked.

"These are all heros?" He asked.
Aqua nodded "yep they are, " She said pulling her phone down and finding a picture. "here is a picture of me and Peter with our classmates..." She pulled up the group picture of them at the beach so he could see even some of their classmates looked different

Aqua nodded "yep they are, " She said pulling her phone down and finding a picture. "here is a picture of me and Peter with our classmates..." She pulled up the group picture of them at the beach so he could see even some of their classmates looked different
This made Kurt feel visibly better.

This made Kurt feel visibly better.
Aqua smiled noticing that Kurt looked less nervous about walking around. She pulled down her phone to herself, looking at the picture before putting it away. As they walked they saw people go out through their business seeing people of all shapes sizes and forms.

Aqua smiled noticing that Kurt looked less nervous about walking around. She pulled down her phone to herself, looking at the picture before putting it away. As they walked they saw people go out through their business seeing people of all shapes sizes and forms.
They went to the ramen shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back