• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua's face turns bright red as Peter pressed his face into her chest "um...Peter?..."
"Fon't look at me." He said his voice muffled. He couldn't handle the thought of looking her in the face right. He spent so much time bottling up feelings. Losing his card. Dying. Transforming. The guilt he felt pushed home over the head and he just started crying

"Fon't look at me." He said his voice muffled. He couldn't handle the thought of looking her in the face right. He spent so much time bottling up feelings. Losing his card. Dying. Transforming. The guilt he felt pushed home over the head and he just started crying
Aqua was surprised and a tad confused as to why Peter started to cry. She looked down at him kissing the top of his head before holding him close. She caressed his head as she held him close leting him cry it out.

Aqua was surprised and a tad confused as to why Peter started to cry. She looked down at him kissing the top of his head before holding him close. She caressed his head as she held him close leting him cry it out.
He sobbed the whole way home. It was becoming a cycle with him. He bottled his emotions until he couldn't anymore.

He sobbed the whole way home. It was becoming a cycle with him. He bottled his emotions until he couldn't anymore.
Aqua held him close their whole way home. She could feel something had been bothering him, for a while now. The whole time sitting there holding Peter made her think that it might be best if they were a bit more open with eachother.

Aqua held him close their whole way home. She could feel something had been bothering him, for a while now. The whole time sitting there holding Peter made her think that it might be best if they were a bit more open with eachother.
Peter held onto her tightly the way she had when she had those dreams

"No." He said. "And I won't for a while."
"Thats okay...." she replied as she just stayed holding him for a while. "Peter....I want you to know that you can always talk to me. Trust me I know its easier to hold things inside...but maybe it would be a good thing we start talking about whats bothering us then keep it in all the time?" She replied

"Thats okay...." she replied as she just stayed holding him for a while. "Peter....I want you to know that you can always talk to me. Trust me I know its easier to hold things inside...but maybe it would be a good thing we start talking about whats bothering us then keep it in all the time?" She replied
He nodded. "I know." He said.

"I'm going to fix this." He said determined. "I'm going to find a way to get your powers back."
"Peter I don't think you can get them back..." she said "I dont want you to stress over me not having a quirk, ill adjust to my new life" she added

"Let's go. Bobby and Kurt are great guys but they can't cook. Like at all." He said. "And hey. Bobby's real cool when you get to know him."
"Okay let's go then...." now worried that two of their new housemates might burn down her kitchen or worse her whole house "and I know...I already forgave my self with him....." she said "I am sorry for how I was acting...I wasn't myself.." she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back