• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He waved it around. "It works wonderfully." He said.

"Aqua about Peter. I sent him to Azmuth he's doing everything he can it Peter's condition is unique and...." He paused. "and he's not sure when or even if he can fully cure him."
"Glad you were able to get a new wand Earl" she said

Aqua felt her heart skip a beat when Ben mentioned Peter. She had been waiting to hear something about Peter and although it wasn't the best of news, it was an update about what was going on with him. "I understand...I know Azmuth will try his best in helping him.." She replied looking down as she hugged herself. Aqua understood that Peter my never be able to get cured. However she was glad someone was able to at least trying to help him. She just wanted Peter to get better, he had seem to be in so much pain.

"Glad you were able to get a new wand Earl" she said

Aqua felt her heart skip a beat when Ben mentioned Peter. She had been waiting to hear something about Peter and although it wasn't the best of news, it was an update about what was going on with him. "I understand...I know Azmuth will try his best in helping him.." She replied looking down as she hugged herself. Aqua understood that Peter my never be able to get cured. However she was glad someone was able to at least trying to help him. She just wanted Peter to get better, he had seem to be in so much pain.
He nodded. "Let's talk." He said.

"Azmuth says your free to visit. There's still a week before you have to go back to school."

They make there way back to one of the rooms in the TARDIS

Aqua nodded and followed him into the ship
He sat down on a couch with a heavy sigh.

They went to Galvan Five. Peter was calmer now in some kind of tube. He saw Aqua and seemed to recognize her.

He sat down on a couch with a heavy sigh.

They went to Galvan Five. Peter was calmer now in some kind of tube. He saw Aqua and seemed to recognize her.
Emily sat down next to him on the other end of the couch. She felt more nervious then when it was time for exams.

Reaching Galvan Five Aqua thanked Azmuth for helping Peter. "Is it okay if I go see Peter?" She asked having spotted him in the tube

Emily sat down next to him on the other end of the couch. She felt more nervious then when it was time for exams.

Reaching Galvan Five Aqua thanked Azmuth for helping Peter. "Is it okay if I go see Peter?" She asked having spotted him in the tube
Azmuth nodded. Peter tapped gently on the glass as if trying to talk to her.

"Okay. You first." Earl said.

Azmuth nodded. Peter tapped gently on the glass as if trying to talk to her.

"Okay. You first." Earl said.
Aqua thanked him again before walking up to the large tube Peter floated in. "Hi Peter..." she said placing her hand on the glass. She looked up at him, he was still a huge spider creature but he looked more calm.

Emily looked down playing with a strand of her hair "so what you said back with my father?...how long had you liked me more then friends?..."she asked she been curious

Aqua thanked him again before walking up to the large tube Peter floated in. "Hi Peter..." she said placing her hand on the glass. She looked up at him, he was still a huge spider creature but he looked more calm.

Emily looked down playing with a strand of her hair "so what you said back with my father?...how long had you liked me more then friends?..."she asked she been curious
He looked down. He went over to some key pad and typed into it. "My body is changed. I can't speak." The words appeared on a screen. "I can't speak, I can't smile, I'm a monster now."

He looked down. "Since our third year when I saw how fearless you were making your way to the shrieking shack in hogsmead. (People still think it's haunted)

He looked down. He went over to some key pad and typed into it. "My body is changed. I can't speak." The words appeared on a screen. "I can't speak, I can't smile, I'm a monster now."

He looked down. "Since our third year when I saw how fearless you were making your way to the shrieking shack in hogsmead. (People still think it's haunted)
Aqua watched as he moved over to a keypad and started to type on it. She knew he was still in there, he was going through the pain. She turned to the screen reading the words that appeared. "your no monster....dont say that" Aqua said looking up at him "..it will be alright Peter, Azmth is looking for a way to help you..."

"oh well you know I had to go in there,... Thomas and his friends had trapped a poor Porlock in there....poor thing is already miss trusting of humans...the whole ordeal had the poor creature terrified... " Emily replied with a frown thinking of what Thomas and his friends had done. "but I didnt know you started to like me since then....I thought it had been more recently.."

Aqua watched as he moved over to a keypad and started to type on it. She knew he was still in there, he was going through the pain. She turned to the screen reading the words that appeared. "your no monster....dont say that" Aqua said looking up at him "..it will be alright Peter, Azmth is looking for a way to help you..."

"oh well you know I had to go in there,... Thomas and his friends had trapped a poor Porlock in there....poor thing is already miss trusting of humans...the whole ordeal had the poor creature terrified... " Emily replied with a frown thinking of what Thomas and his friends had done. "but I didnt know you started to like me since then....I thought it had been more recently.."
He typed more. "Aqua I'm a science nerd. And I understand a lot of the stuff he's said. I know how slim my chances are."

"No since then." He said.

He typed more. "Aqua I'm a science nerd. And I understand a lot of the stuff he's said. I know how slim my chances are."

"No since then." He said.
"I know you are Peter....but...you have to have hope that everything will turn out right at the end...I understand the chances are small but they are still there,.... small or not the chance are still there and you can't count that out..." Aqua replied keeping positive about the whole situation.

"I see " she said blushing, finding out he had liked he for few years

"I know you are Peter....but...you have to have hope that everything will turn out right at the end...I understand the chances are small but they are still there,.... small or not the chance are still there and you can't count that out..." Aqua replied keeping positive about the whole situation.

"I see " she said blushing, finding out he had liked he for few years
"Aqua just stop." He typed. "It's too late for me. Just go live. Forget about me."

"Anyway. My memories from not having memories are hazy. I don't remember why I called you an idiot." He said.

"Aqua just stop." He typed. "It's too late for me. Just go live. Forget about me."

"Anyway. My memories from not having memories are hazy. I don't remember why I called you an idiot." He said.
"I will not just stop!..you can't just tell me to just leave you be because you look a little different. That's horrible and shallow...I thought you knew me better than that!" Aqua said with a frown, folding her arms "I love you, for you,... who you are on the inside....not who you are on the outside" she pointed at him "...and you might not have hope for yourself, but I still have and you cant change my mind"

"oh that....you called me that after what I said to you when you asked me what you were to me and what I was to you..." she replied

"I will not just stop!..you can't just tell me to just leave you be because you look a little different. That's horrible and shallow...I thought you knew me better than that!" Aqua said with a frown, folding her arms "I love you, for you,... who you are on the inside....not who you are on the outside" she pointed at him "...and you might not have hope for yourself, but I still have and you cant change my mind"

"oh that....you called me that after what I said to you when you asked me what you were to me and what I was to you..." she replied
He just looked down. He typed again. "It doesn't matter. If I'm like this forever I can never go back."

"How did you answer?" He asked.

He just looked down. He typed again. "It doesn't matter. If I'm like this forever I can never go back."

"How did you answer?" He asked.
"who says you can't go back?...look at you...I think you could still easily kick butt and bring fear to the baddies" Aqua said

"well....I said it was a bit complicated, letting you know that we been friends since we were 11...and we have been through a lot together as well.....with you helped me a lot throughout these past years" She looked down messing with a strand of her hair "how I found out that you had feelings for me, that you care for me more then just a friend...but sadly we never talked about what you said to me....and then when you lost your memories....getting worried that we would never get you back to normal and...I thought I lost my chance to tell you how much I hoped we could be more then friends"

"who says you can't go back?...look at you...I think you could still easily kick butt and bring fear to the baddies" Aqua said

"well....I said it was a bit complicated, letting you know that we been friends since we were 11...and we have been through a lot together as well.....with you helped me a lot throughout these past years" She looked down messing with a strand of her hair "how I found out that you had feelings for me, that you care for me more then just a friend...but sadly we never talked about what you said to me....and then when you lost your memories....getting worried that we would never get you back to normal and...I thought I lost my chance to tell you how much I hoped we could be more then friends"
"I can't talk. And even if mutations are normal. I've changed too much." He typed.

His eyes widened. "You mean?"

"I can't talk. And even if mutations are normal. I've changed too much." He typed.

His eyes widened. "You mean?"
"you're a smart guy Peter I know you could come up with something...." She replied

"I have actually liked you for a while now...not sure when I started, but I caught myself thinking about you" She blushed "But with my arranged marriage and my father...I knew it was all just a silly dream,...and that it was best you never knew.." she said looking down

"you're a smart guy Peter I know you could come up with something...." She replied

"I have actually liked you for a while now...not sure when I started, but I caught myself thinking about you" She blushed "But with my arranged marriage and my father...I knew it was all just a silly dream,...and that it was best you never knew.." she said looking down
"I don't want you to remember me like this." He said.

He took her hand. "But you left all that behind." He asks.

"I don't want you to remember me like this." He said.

He took her hand. "But you left all that behind." He asks.
"I already told you that I dont care Peter....do you think I would have come to see you?! Or even bother to stay here and argue with you after I saw you haddent change?!...." she pointed at the direction of the ship " I would had ran straight back on that ship and not want to see you ever again,...but I didnt..." she looked back at him holding back tears "I stick by those I care for through thick and thin no matter what anyone says.."

Emily looked at him and nodds "didn't I say that I didnt care if my father wrote me out of his will or disowned me...that I choose to come with you" she replied with a smile. Athough behind that smile she felt bad that she had almost gone back to her father, something she knew she would have regreted.

"I already told you that I dont care Peter....do you think I would have come to see you?! Or even bother to stay here and argue with you after I saw you haddent change?!...." she pointed at the direction of the ship " I would had ran straight back on that ship and not want to see you ever again,...but I didnt..." she looked back at him holding back tears "I stick by those I care for through thick and thin no matter what anyone says.."

Emily looked at him and nodds "didn't I say that I didnt care if my father wrote me out of his will or disowned me...that I choose to come with you" she replied with a smile. Athough behind that smile she felt bad that she had almost gone back to her father, something she knew she would have regreted.
He just looked at her. "And if I lose my mind?"

He scooted closer to her and hugged her tightly. "Stupid Slytherin. For five years you've been making me feel feelings I never thought I could." He said.

He just looked at her. "And if I lose my mind?"

He scooted closer to her and hugged her tightly. "Stupid Slytherin. For five years you've been making me feel feelings I never thought I could." He said.
Aqua hugged herself as she looked down unsure how to answer. She really didnt know what would happened or what she would do.

"Hopefully not to many frustrating ones" she said jokingly before returning the hug. She smiled as he hugged her. She always felt best with his hugs, they were real and sincere

Aqua hugged herself as she looked down unsure how to answer. She really didnt know what would happened or what she would do.

"Hopefully not to many frustrating ones" she said jokingly before returning the hug. She smiled as he hugged her. She always felt best with his hugs, they were real and sincere
He started shaking he roared and slammed on the tube. It shook. He growlee and roared like a feral beast. Ben grabbed Aqua. "Time to go." He said his eyes on Peter making sure he didn't escape. He took her back to the shop. Peter calmed down as Azmuth looked at him "What that necessary?" He asked. Peter typed. "If you can cure me that's great. If not. She needs a reason to move on."

He smiled as she returned the hug. They just stayed like this for a little while. "Alright you two break it up." The Doctor said. "We're going back to Skyloft. This time you two have a job."

He started shaking he roared and slammed on the tube. It shook. He growlee and roared like a feral beast. Ben grabbed Aqua. "Time to go." He said his eyes on Peter making sure he didn't escape. He took her back to the shop. Peter calmed down as Azmuth looked at him "What that necessary?" He asked. Peter typed. "If you can cure me that's great. If not. She needs a reason to move on."

He smiled as she returned the hug. They just stayed like this for a little while. "Alright you two break it up." The Doctor said. "We're going back to Skyloft. This time you two have a job."
Aqua looks up towards Peter at the sound of him slamming against the glass echoed throughout the room. She took a step back, eyes wide full of concern for him, with a bit of fear mixed in. She stood there frozen as he growled and roared at her from within the tube. A tear rolled down her cheek as Ben grabbed her and took her back to the ship.

Emily blushed furiously as the Doctor walked in and they broke up from the hug. "what is this job we are being asked to do?" Emily asked standing up from the couch and looking to the Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back