• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
She took Earl into the game room letting him take a seat. As she walked over to the game system "okay I think I saw him do this?....then he put this thing here and pressed this button" She was talking to herself as she tried to get the game system to work. Maybe playing some games would bring back a memory.

Walking into the main room she spotted Bobby and Kurt and memory hit her of how she had acted towards Bobby especially before Peter had pulled her away. She rushed over to them not really paying much attention to Logan explaining about others may be joining them later on. "Kurt, Bobby I'm so happy you guys decided to come and Bobby I'm so sorry if I acted rudely towards you when we meet" she bowed down her head in forgiveness "I am really really sorry I wasn't myself, everyone must have thought I was crazy" she said closing her eyes as she kept her head down.
He poked the machine as if he'd never seen it before.

Bobby waved it off. "It's cool. Better than some greetings I've gotten." He said rembering his towns poor reaction to his mutant abilities. "Your boyfriends in his room sleeping."

He poked the machine as if he'd never seen it before.

Bobby waved it off. "It's cool. Better than some greetings I've gotten." He said remembering his town's poor reaction to his mutant abilities. "Your boyfriends in his room sleeping."
"It works!" she cheered as the system turns on and an image comes out on the screen. Emily takes a seat on the ground next to him, picking up the controller. She held it out to him explaining to him what each button did before showing him as she pressed the buttons and the little character on the screen moved. "you want to try?" she asked

Aqua stood back up rubbing her arm feeling a tad awkward but she nodded and left towards Peter's room. Reaching his room she knocked on his door waited a bit before opening the door "um Peter?.." she said poking her head in.

"It works!" she cheered as the system turns on and an image comes out on the screen. Emily takes a seat on the ground next to him, picking up the controller. She held it out to him explaining to him what each button did before showing him as she pressed the buttons and the little character on the screen moved. "you want to try?" she asked

Aqua stood back up rubbing her arm feeling a tad awkward but she nodded and left towards Peter's room. Reaching his room she knocked on his door waited a bit before opening the door "um Peter?.." she said poking her head in.
He took it. "This is fun." He said after a few minutes. They played for a few hours but it didn't seem to have any effect.

He was in a cold sweat grimacing. He was clearly asleep but having a horrible nightmare of some sort. "Aqua... Don't die..." He muttered. He was dealing with same type of dreams she had been having.

He took it. "This is fun." He said after a few minutes. They played for a few hours but it didn't seem to have any effect.

He was in a cold sweat grimacing. He was clearly asleep but having a horrible nightmare of some sort. "Aqua... Don't die..." He muttered. He was dealing with the same type of dreams she had been having.
Emily sat there watching Earl played the game for hours. He was surprisingly better than her even without his memories. Although sadly sighed seeing that playing the game did nothing to bring back even a spark. She had to think of what else they could do. Maybe going back to Hogwarts? Going back there had all the sights, smells and sounds the doctor would help.

Aqua steped into the room, noticing Perer was still asleep in his bed. Deciding it my be best to let him rest she turn to walk out when she heard him memer her name in his sleep. Walking over to his bedside she could clearly tell he was having a nightmare of sorts. "Aqua... Don't die..." hearing him say that in his sleep, she knew he was going though what she had. "Peter....hey...." she sat on the side of his bed as she gently shook him. "....wake up Peter...im okay.."

Last edited:
Emily sat there watching Earl played the game for hours. He was surprisingly better than her even without his memories. Although sadly sighed seeing that playing the game did nothing to bring back even a spark. She had to think of what else they could do. Maybe going back to Hogwarts? Going back there had all the sights, smells and sounds the doctor would help.

Aqua steped into the room, noticing Perer was still asleep in his bed. Deciding it my be best to let him rest she turn to walk out when she heard him memer her name in his sleep. Walking over to his bedside she could clearly tell he was having a nightmare of sorts. "Aqua... Don't die..." hearing him say that in his sleep, she knew he was going though what she had. "Peter....hey...." she sat on the side of his bed as she gently shook him. "....wake up Peter...im okay.."
"Hey." Earl said grabbing her arm. "What were we... To eachother. What was I to you? What were you to me?" He didn't know. He only told her hours ago but he didn't know. But she knew. She knew that she had been everything to him.

He opened his eyes with a gasp and suddenly slapped her arms away jumping into the ceiling.

"Hey." Earl said grabbing her arm. "What were we... To eachother. What was I to you? What were you to me?" He didn't know. He only told her hours ago but he didn't know. But she knew. She knew that she had been everything to him.

He opened his eyes with a gasp and suddenly slapped her arms away jumping into the ceiling.
Emily had been lost in her thoughts trying to figure out what to do next. She looked at him as he grabbed her arm asking her what they were to eachother. "Wha...what are we? Thats a bit complicated right now pur say.." She said looking down at his had holding her arm. "We been friends for a couple of years now...since we were 11 going to school together...and we been through a lot together as well.....actually you helped me a lot through out these past years" She said thinking foundly of him as a light blush appeared on her face. "Resontly I found out you..well have feelings for me, that you care fore me more then just a friendship...but sadly we never talked about what you said to me....and with you like this I lost my chance to tell you how I felt...how I still feel about you" tears started to roll down her cheeks "what if the doctor is wrong and you can never go back to who you are were. Then I just never told you...you would never know how much I really cared for you and mean to me...how much I hoped we could be more then friends"

Aqua got startled at his sudden reaction moving back as he shaped her arms away. Falling back off the bed. She looked up as Peter hanged from the celling "woh Peter its okay....im sorry...its just me Aqua..."

Emily had been lost in her thoughts trying to figure out what to do next. She looked at him as he grabbed her arm asking her what they were to eachother. "Wha...what are we? Thats a bit complicated right now pur say.." She said looking down at his had holding her arm. "We been friends for a couple of years now...since we were 11 going to school together...and we been through a lot together as well.....actually you helped me a lot through out these past years" She said thinking foundly of him as a light blush appeared on her face. "Resontly I found out you..well have feelings for me, that you care fore me more then just a friendship...but sadly we never talked about what you said to me....and with you like this I lost my chance to tell you how I felt...how I still feel about you" tears started to roll down her cheeks "what if the doctor is wrong and you can never go back to who you are were. Then I just never told you...you would never know how much I really cared for you and mean to me...how much I hoped we could be more then friends"

Aqua got startled at his sudden reaction moving back as he shaped her arms away. Falling back off the bed. She looked up as Peter hanged from the celling "woh Peter its okay....im sorry...its just me Aqua..."
Earl looked at her. He couldn't place it but something about the way she described her feelings. Made sense to him. The more he thought about those feelings the closer things seemed to get before they just clicked. "You're really an idiot you know that Em?"

He crawled around circling her for a second his movement and face more spider-like than human before he seemed to snap back to reality. For a few seconds he hadn't been Peter. He had been an animal."

Earl looked at her. He couldn't place it but something about the way she described her feelings. Made sense to him. The more he thought about those feelings the closer things seemed to get before they just clicked. "You're really an idiot you know that Em?"

He crawled around circling her for a second his movement and face more spider-like than human before he seemed to snap back to reality. For a few seconds he hadn't been Peter. He had been an animal."
Emily was looking down but quickly looked over at Earl with a frown "who you calling an idiot?!...your the id...Earl?" She stoped her frown softening as she looked at him

Aqua just watched him crawl around the ceiling, he didn't say a word and just seemed so diffent, his movements unlike him. "Peter?...are you okay?"she asked looking up at him

Emily was looking down but quickly looked over at Earl with a frown "who you calling an idiot?!...your the id...Earl?" She stoped her frown softening as she looked at him

Aqua just watched him crawl around the ceiling, he didn't say a word and just seemed so diffent, his movements unlike him. "Peter?...are you okay?"she asked looking up at him
"Hey." He said.

"What..." He dropped to the floor. "Aqua... What are you doing in my room?"

"Hey." He said.

"What..." He dropped to the floor. "Aqua... What are you doing in my room?"
A huge smile formed on her face as she threw her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "Oh thank goodness your back"

Her legs were proped up by the bed as she laid on the ground looking for him. "I came looking for you" she said before siting up "you seemed to be having a nightmare so I came over to wake y ou up from it.." she added as she stood up

A huge smile formed on her face as she threw her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "Oh thank goodness your back"

Her legs were proped up by the bed as she laid on the ground looking for him. "I came looking for you" she said before siting up "you seemed to be having a nightmare so I came over to wake y ou up from it.." she added as she stood up
He returned the hug in full.

"I... I was." He said. "I was argh!" He held his sides as if he was in horrible pain. Ben knocked on the door.

He returned the hug in full.

"I... I was." He said. "I was argh!" He held his sides as if he was in horrible pain. Ben knocked on the door.
Emily happily sighed as he huged her back truely relived he was back. "...you got yourself seriously hurt and I almost did something I would have regreted.." She said before breaking the hug "it might be best if we talk about all this. And why you wouldn't tell me whats wrong."

"Yes you were...was thinking.." Aqua stoped in mid sentence as Peter held his sides in pain. "Peter whats wrong?" She said going to his side worried about him more to notice someone was knocking on the door

Emily happily sighed as he huged her back truely relived he was back. "...you got yourself seriously hurt and I almost did something I would have regreted.." She said before breaking the hug "it might be best if we talk about all this. And why you wouldn't tell me whats wrong."

"Yes you were...was thinking.." Aqua stoped in mid sentence as Peter held his sides in pain. "Peter whats wrong?" She said going to his side worried about him more to notice someone was knocking on the door
He nodded. "Okay but first I need a new wand."

"Ben warned me about this. It's happening my mutation it's... Ah! Aaaagh!" Two extra sets of arms tore through his shirt and he began to become furry and grow in size. He looked like he was in terrible pain as his slowly transformed into something. "Aqua!... Run!"

He nodded. "Okay but first I need a new wand."

"Ben warned me about this. It's happening my mutation it's... Ah! Aaaagh!" Two extra sets of arms tore through his shirt and he began to become furry and grow in size. He looked like he was in terrible pain as his slowly transformed into something. "Aqua!... Run!"
"Right..." she moved over and grabbed her bag. Pulling out the two pieces of his wand and handing it to him. "Sorry that your wand broke Earl"

Aqua took a step back as two extra arms tore threw his shirt, and he started to become furry. She stood there watching him grow in size, she was in utter shock to what was happening. She stood her ground, he was in pain and something strange was happing to him she was not about to run off and leave him like this.

"Right..." she moved over and grabbed her bag. Pulling out the two pieces of his wand and handing it to him. "Sorry that your wand broke Earl"

Aqua took a step back as two extra arms tore threw his shirt, and he started to become furry. She stood there watching him grow in size, she was in utter shock to what was happening. She stood her ground, he was in pain and something strange was happing to him she was not about to run off and leave him like this.
"It's not your fault." He said as they landed.

Peter stood up groaning. His eyes split into six more and his mouth and lower jaw turned into fangs. He roared animalistically and looked at her.

1597259290520.png

"It's not your fault." He said as they landed.

Peter stood up groaning. His eyes split into six more and his mouth and lower jaw turned into fangs. He roared animalistically and looked at her.

View attachment 768157
"come on then" she said getting up and walked to the main hub of the TARDIS

Aqua reached out for him as he stood up groaning "Peter..." she said taking a step back as he turned to look at her. She would be lying if she said she wasn't a bit frightened, but she was worried about him as well. Her eyes going wide as he roared at her

"come on then" she said getting up and walked to the main hub of the TARDIS

Aqua reached out for him as he stood up groaning "Peter..." she said taking a step back as he turned to look at her. She would be lying if she said she wasn't a bit frightened, but she was worried about him as well. Her eyes going wide as he roared at her
The Doctor opened the door for them.

He roared again and lunged at her.

The Doctor opened the door for them.

He roared again and lunged at her.
Emily walked out of the TARDIS, to a room surrounded by boxs uppond long rectangular boxes.

Aqua dodged him, jumping over him and landing behind him "Peter, its me Aqua....you don't have to be scared" she said tring to reason with the large spider creature

Emily walked out of the TARDIS, to a room surrounded by boxs uppond long rectangular boxes.

Aqua dodged him, jumping over him and landing behind him "Peter, its me Aqua....you don't have to be scared" she said tring to reason with the large spider creature
Olivander asked her to return to the TARDIS.

He either didn't here her or wasn't human enough to care. He lunged at her again. Ben enter the room and transformed. "Bigchill!" He froze Peter solid

Olivander asked her to return to the TARDIS.

He either didn't here her or wasn't human enough to care. He lunged at her again. Ben enter the room and transformed. "Bigchill!" He froze Peter solid
I'm Emily did as Olivander asked and return to the TARDIS.

Aqua had again dodged out of the way making her way towards the door, as she notice that Peter wasn't responding. Before she could reach the door Ben had enter and frozen Peter solid. She looked back at the now frozen large spider creature.

I'm Emily did as Olivander asked and return to the TARDIS.

Aqua had again dodged out of the way making her way towards the door, as she notice that Peter wasn't responding. Before she could reach the door Ben had enter and frozen Peter solid. She looked back at the now frozen large spider creature.
A few hours later he came back holding a new wand.

1597268695400.png

Ben took the frozen monster to the ship.

A few hours later he came back holding a new wand.

View attachment 768218

Ben took the frozen monster to the ship.
Emily sat by the main hub, reading a book when Earl walked in. She lwered her book and looked at him "did you get your new wand?" She asked getting up to go see it.

Aqua made her way over to the main living area. Ignoring everyone as she walked over to the couch and sat down. She hugged her knees as she stared out into space in deep concentration. She just had seen her boyfriend transform into a large spider creature.

Emily sat by the main hub, reading a book when Earl walked in. She lwered her book and looked at him "did you get your new wand?" She asked getting up to go see it.

Aqua made her way over to the main living area. Ignoring everyone as she walked over to the couch and sat down. She hugged her knees as she stared out into space in deep concentration. She just had seen her boyfriend transform into a large spider creature.
He pulled it out. "Beech. 12 inches. Dragon heartstring." He said.

"Aqua come here." Ben said coming in an hour later.

He pulled it out. "Beech. 12 inches. Dragon heartstring." He said.

"Aqua come here." Ben said coming in an hour later.
"Wow Earl its a beautiful wand" she said looking at his new wand.

Aqua got up from the couch and made her way over to Ben.

"Wow Earl its a beautiful wand" she said looking at his new wand.

Aqua got up from the couch and made her way over to Ben.
He waved it around. "It works wonderfully." He said.

"Aqua about Peter. I sent him to Azmuth he's doing everything he can it Peter's condition is unique and...." He paused. "and he's not sure when or even if he can fully cure him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back