• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"It's how we do things." He said as the bird dived toward a hole in the clouds.

"Because Kirishima had done that exact same thing before but you never bat an eye."
"well, it's mental.." Emily replied holding on to Link as the bird dived down 'Please be alive Earl'

Aqua pouted and looked down and away from Peter, she was just protecting him from getting hurt

"well, it's mental.." Emily replied holding on to Link as the bird dived down 'Please be alive Earl'

Aqua pouted and looked down and away from Peter, she was just protecting him from getting hurt
They went to the surface. Earl was on the ground. Bruised but miraculously mostly unhurt.

"Whatever. Just... Cool off everyone here is a friend and some of them like to play rough."

They went to the surface. Earl was on the ground. Bruised but miraculously mostly unhurt.

"Whatever. Just... Cool off everyone here is a friend and some of them like to play rough."
Landing Emily quickly climbed down from the bird and ran over to Earl. She checked and was relieved that he was still alive and as well suprised that he wasn't very badly hurt. Emily took no time to pull out her wand and heal Earl.

Aqua wasn't acting like her normal friendly trusting self. She did not look back up at Peter, but just nodded. She was still going to protect him even if he didn't want her too.

Landing Emily quickly climbed down from the bird and ran over to Earl. She checked and was relieved that he was still alive and as well suprised that he wasn't very badly hurt. Emily took no time to pull out her wand and heal Earl.

Aqua wasn't acting like her normal friendly trusting self. She did not look back up at Peter, but just nodded. She was still going to protect him even if he didn't want her too.
He opened his eyes and sat up. "Ow... Where am I?" He asked.

He sighed and walked in. Everyone was using their powers around here. Peter and Aqua caught up to Bobby. "Maybe try introducing yourself man." He said. Now in normal form Bobby held out a hand. "Hey I'm Robert Drake. My friends call me Bobby." He said.

He opened his eyes and sat up. "Ow... Where am I?" He asked.

He sighed and walked in. Everyone was using their powers around here. Peter and Aqua caught up to Bobby. "Maybe try introducing yourself man." He said. Now in normal form Bobby held out a hand. "Hey I'm Robert Drake. My friends call me Bobby." He said.
"you idiot what were you doing!?...you could have died falling from that hight!...no you should be dead...its a miracle you weren't badly injured" she angrily said scrolling him before throwing her arms around him and hugging him close "im glad your okay" she said

Aqua kept close to Peter as they walked in, eyeing everyone watching that no one got to close. Aqua looked up at Bobby and at his hand for a bit before reaching out and gave his hand a tired shake "Aquamari.." she said in a quiet, monotone voice

"you idiot what were you doing!?...you could have died falling from that hight!...no you should be dead...its a miracle you weren't badly injured" she angrily said scrolling him before throwing her arms around him and hugging him close "im glad your okay" she said

Aqua kept close to Peter as they walked in, eyeing everyone watching that no one got to close. Aqua looked up at Bobby and at his hand for a bit before reaching out and gave his hand a tired shake "Aquamari.." she said in a quiet, monotone voice
He didn't return the hug. "Who... Who are you?"

"You okay you look a little tired." Bobby said.

He didn't return the hug. "Who... Who are you?"

"You okay you look a little tired," Bobby said.
(how old are they just wondering like 16/17?)
"Earl quite joking this isnt funny.." she said with a worried chuckle

"Why does everyone keep pestering me to sleep....I'm not tired!" she said a bit too loud

(how old are they just wondering like 16/17?)
"Earl quite joking this isnt funny.." she said with a worried chuckle

"Why does everyone keep pestering me to sleep....I'm not tired!" she said a bit too loud
(16 at their oldest they were fifth years) "Who's Earl?" He asked tilting his head.

Peter looked at her. "Aqua..." He said. He dragged her back to the ship.

(16 at their oldest they were fifth years) "Who's Earl?" He asked tilting his head.

Peter looked at her. "Aqua..." He said. He dragged her back to the ship.
(gotcha forgot what year they were in)
Emily looked at him worried now, moving close to look at him. She stared at his eyes as he just tilted his head. She gasped he was not playing, somehow Earl had forgotten who he was. "your Earl...thats your name" she said.

"Why are we going back to the ship?" Aqua said as she was able to pull her hand away from Peters grasp, almost losing her balance as she pulled a bit hard

(gotcha forgot what year they were in)
Emily looked at him worried now, moving close to look at him. She stared at his eyes as he just tilted his head. She gasped he was not playing, somehow Earl had forgotten who he was. "your Earl...thats your name" she said.

"Why are we going back to the ship?" Aqua said as she was able to pull her hand away from Peters grasp, almost losing her balance as she pulled a bit hard
"Really?" He looked at his hands. He looked around and then at her. "Who are you?"

"Your going to the ship and getting some rest." He said sternly.

"Really?" He looked at his hands. He looked around and then at her. "Who are you?"

"Your going to the ship and getting some rest." He said sternly.
"yes really...im Emily..." She replied pointing at herself

"no!...I already told you im not tired! I will not go to sleep I cant go to sleep I don't want to ever go to sleep again!" Aqua tensed up taking a step away from Peter as she yelled. The outburst making her suddenly feeling woozy, as she took a few steps back trying to stabilize herself. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she looked over at Peter's eyes burly opened as it been days since he had more than an hour or two of sleep. "I have to protect you you can't go in there by yourself...I..I..." Her legs buckled underneath her as she collapsed to the ground

"yes really...im Emily..." She replied pointing at herself

"no!...I already told you im not tired! I will not go to sleep I cant go to sleep I don't want to ever go to sleep again!" Aqua tensed up taking a step away from Peter as she yelled. The outburst making her suddenly feeling woozy, as she took a few steps back trying to stabilize herself. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she looked over at Peter's eyes burly opened as it been days since he had more than an hour or two of sleep. "I have to protect you you can't go in there by yourself...I..I..." Her legs buckled underneath her as she collapsed to the ground
He rubbed his head and flinched. "Ow..." There wasa huge bump on his head. He felt something poking his rump and pulled it out of his pocket. To him it looked like some ornate stick. To her it was his wand. Snapped in two. "What's this?"

Peter caught her. "Aquamarie. You tell me what's going on right now." He demanded.

He rubbed his head and flinched. "Ow..." There was a huge bump on his head. He felt something poking his rump and pulled it out of his pocket. To him it looked like some ornate stick. To her it was his wand. Snapped in two. "What's this?"

Peter caught her. "Aquamarie. You tell me what's going on right now." He demanded.
"that's a nasty bump," Emily said spotting the bump on his head reaching out to inspect it but stopped gasping, looking upset seeing the state of the wand "oh Earl your wand," she said covering her mouth as she saw it had snapped in two.

Aqua felt frustrated, scared, and deadly tired all in one. "please don't make me.....please...I just can't" she looked at him burly able to keep her eyes open as tears rolled down her cheeks. "dont die ...I keep losing you....I keep seeing you die over and over again I can do this no more...I just cant" she said holding on to him as she cried into his chest breaking down trembling. She was beyond exhausted, not sleeping and burly eating. As he held her he noticed more closely that her skin and tentacles were pale in color.

"that's a nasty bump," Emily said spotting the bump on his head reaching out to inspect it but stopped gasping, looking upset seeing the state of the wand "oh Earl your wand," she said covering her mouth as she saw it had snapped in two.

Aqua felt frustrated, scared, and deadly tired all in one. "please don't make me.....please...I just can't" she looked at him burly able to keep her eyes open as tears rolled down her cheeks. "dont die ...I keep losing you....I keep seeing you die over and over again I can do this no more...I just cant" she said holding on to him as she cried into his chest breaking down trembling. She was beyond exhausted, not sleeping and burly eating. As he held her he noticed more closely that her skin and tentacles were pale in color.
"My what?" He asked looking at it. "Well whatever it was it's broken now." He threw it to the side not understanding it's importance to him.

"You need to sleep." He said bringing her to her feet.

"My what?" He asked looking at it. "Well whatever it was it's broken now." He threw it to the side not understanding it's importance to him.

"You need to sleep." He said bringing her to her feet.
"Wait...Earl don't throw that...." Emily said quickly getting up and went to pick up the two halfs. She sighed placing the broken wand into her bag. "Come on Earl let's get you to the Doctor " she said reachinf her hand out to help him back up

Aqua had her head buried in his chest. "No I cant" she said once more shaking her head

"Wait...Earl don't throw that...." Emily said quickly getting up and went to pick up the two halfs. She sighed placing the broken wand into her bag. "Come on Earl let's get you to the Doctor " she said reachinf her hand out to help him back up

Aqua had her head buried in his chest. "No I cant" she said once more shaking her head
The Doctor came to them for once as the blue box appeared.

"DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!" He snapped. "Your body is failing. Get some sleep before I whack you over the head and web you to your cot."

The Doctor came to them for once as the blue box appeared.

"DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!" He snapped. "Your body is failing. Get some sleep before I whack you over the head and web you to your cot."
Emily turned to the sound of the TARDIS appearing

Aqua flinched as Peter snapped at her, she did not like this side of Peter it was just so unlike his normal self. Aqua gently nodded agreeing that she would try and get some sleep but most of the time when she did try and sleep it wasn't for long as the dream would come to her.

Emily turned to the sound of the TARDIS appearing

Aqua flinched as Peter snapped at her, she did not like this side of Peter it was just so unlike his normal self. Aqua gently nodded agreeing that she would try and get some sleep but most of the time when she did try and sleep it wasn't for long as the dream would come to her.
"Come on being him in." The doctor said. "Humans you wear your emotions on your sleeves." He muttered.

Peter sighed and left her to try and sleep. He went back to the X-mansion. He wasn't back by the time she woke up.

"Come on being him in." The doctor said. "Humans you wear your emotions on your sleeves." He muttered.

Peter sighed and left her to try and sleep. He went back to the X-mansion. He wasn't back by the time she woke up.
Emily nodded picking up Earl's broom that laid by him and helped him up. They walked into the TARDIS with the doctor.

Aqua's eyes fluttered open and quickly sat up as she looked around. She had not had a dream this time around, everything had just been a black void, although she still woke up feeling in shock. She was unsure what time it was or how long she had been asleep. Stretching she got up from her cot, she still felt tired but less incoherent. Not finding Peter she became very worried and went to look for Keven or Ben.

Emily nodded picking up Earl's broom that laid by him and helped him up. They walked into the TARDIS with the doctor.

Aqua's eyes fluttered open and quickly sat up as she looked around. She had not had a dream this time around, everything had just been a black void, although she still woke up feeling in shock. She was unsure what time it was or how long she had been asleep. Stretching she got up from her cot, she still felt tired but less incoherent. Not finding Peter she became very worried and went to look for Keven or Ben.
"Alright." He said. "So memory's gone. It's up to you to bring it back." He told her. "He didn't actually forget everything. Amnesia doesn't work like that. Some familiar smell or sight or sound or taste or some kind of dramatic action can trigger his emotions."

She was back in Tokyo near her house. Wolverine was leaning against the wall smoking a cigar. "Finally up. You slept the whole way back. There's been a slight change of plans." He said.

"Alright." He said. "So memory's gone. It's up to you to bring it back." He told her. "He didn't actually forget everything. Amnesia doesn't work like that. Some familiar smell or sight or sound or taste or some kind of dramatic action can trigger his emotions."

She was back in Tokyo near her house. Wolverine was leaning against the wall smoking a cigar. "Finally up. You slept the whole way back. There's been a slight change of plans." He said.
Emily nodded as she listens to the Doctor tell her what was going on with Earl. She looked back towards Earl, glad that she could help him get back to normal. Athough still looked at him really worried.

Aqua looked extremely confused noticing that she was back home in Tokyo 'how long was I asleep?' She thought before spotting Wolverine leaning against a wall smoking a cigar. "Logan?...right?...wait...I did?...and what change of plans?" she asked

Emily nodded as she listens to the Doctor tell her what was going on with Earl. She looked back towards Earl, glad that she could help him get back to normal. Athough still looked at him really worried.

Aqua looked extremely confused noticing that she was back home in Tokyo 'how long was I asleep?' She thought before spotting Wolverine leaning against a wall smoking a cigar. "Logan?...right?...wait...I did?...and what change of plans?" she asked
"Well go explore. I'll chart a course to Olivaner's." He said.

"Only two new students came from the X-Mansion." He said. "Iceman and Nightcrawler. Until we can find a place for them. An me we're staying at your place. Parker's already inside."

"Well go explore. I'll chart a course to Olivaner's." He said.

"Only two new students came from the X-Mansion." He said. "Iceman and Nightcrawler. Until we can find a place for them. An me we're staying at your place. Parker's already inside."
Emily nodded walking over to Earl "hey Earl...come on let's go explore, there is a room I want you to see" she said taking his hand to guide him to the game room

Aqua just listen to the man speak, she had missed a bit as she was surprised she had slept for so long. "I see...oh and that's fine, you are all welcome to stay my home has a lot of room" She replied thanking him and walked to her home.

Emily nodded walking over to Earl "hey Earl...come on let's go explore, there is a room I want you to see" she said taking his hand to guide him to the game room

Aqua just listen to the man speak, she had missed a bit as she was surprised she had slept for so long. "I see...oh and that's fine, you are all welcome to stay my home has a lot of room" She replied thanking him and walked to her home.
"Okay." She said.

When she walked in Kurt and Bobby were playing cards. "Good." Logan said. "Because depending on how this pans out you may be getting a lot more guests."

"Okay." She said.

When she walked in Kurt and Bobby were playing cards. "Good." Logan said. "Because depending on how this pans out you may be getting a lot more guests."
She took Earl into the game room letting him take a seat. As she walked over to the game system "okay I think I saw him do this?....then he put this thing here and pressed this button" She was talking to herself as she tried to get the game system to work. Maybe playing some games would bring back a memory.

Walking into the main room she spotted Bobby and Kurt and memory hit her of how she had acted towards Bobby especially before Peter had pulled her away. She rushed over to them not really paying much attention to Logan explaining about others may be joining them later on. "Kurt, Bobby I'm so happy you guys decided to come and Bobby I'm so sorry if I acted rudely towards you when we meet" she bowed down her head in forgiveness "I am really really sorry I wasn't myself, everyone must have thought I was crazy" she said closing her eyes as she kept her head down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back