• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"And you've lost me." He said. He sat down and let her study the creature. He used his wand to make the flowers start dancing.

"Anyway. I could use a ride home." He said. "Well more like someone with me could use a ride home." He said. "I'm perfectly fine where I am."
Emily got up pulling out a journal from her bag, opening it about halfway she started to jot down notes. She quietly walked around the creature stopping at different points to get a closer look. She crouched down by its head getting a closer look at the pincers, lifting his head to get a look at the underside of its head.

As the conversation moves to another topic Aqua's blush died down.

Emily got up pulling out a journal from her bag, opening it about halfway she started to jot down notes. She quietly walked around the creature stopping at different points to get a closer look. She crouched down by its head getting a closer look at the pincers, lifting his head to get a look at the underside of its head.

As the conversation moves to another topic Aqua's blush died down.
He opened it's eyes and started to screech and writhe around. Earl pointed his wand at it. "Somnus" It stopped writhing and closed its eyes breathing calmly.

"Really? Who?" Peter asked. "Peter Parker?" A person said in a german accent. Peter turned. "Kurt Wagner." He said.

1597116573389.png

He opened it's eyes and started to screech and writhe around. Earl pointed his wand at it. "Somnus" It stopped writhing and closed its eyes breathing calmly.

"Really? Who?" Peter asked. "Peter Parker?" A person said in a german accent. Peter turned. "Kurt Wagner." He said.

View attachment 767660
Emily fell back as the creature suddenly woke up, screeching as she reached out for her wand. Before she could cast a spell the creature was laying back down breathing calmly. " thank you Earl.." she said looking back at him

Aqua turns to face the newcomer, had blue skin, dark hair, and a tail.

Emily fell back as the creature suddenly woke up, screeching as she reached out for her wand. Before she could cast a spell the creature was laying back down breathing calmly. " thank you Earl.." she said looking back at him

Aqua turns to face the newcomer, had blue skin, dark hair, and a tail.
He nodded and went back to mindlessly casting spells on flowers. He wondered how she felt about him. "Didn't you ever consider that maybe I had feelings for you!?" He had said it so readily. And now he was less sure about it. She just simply acted as if he never said that part.

He waved. "Nightcrawler buddy," He said clasping hands with the newcomer.

He nodded and went back to mindlessly casting spells on flowers. He wondered how she felt about him. "Didn't you ever consider that maybe I had feelings for you!?" He had said it so readily. And now he was less sure about it. She just simply acted as if he never said that part.

He waved. "Nightcrawler buddy," He said clasping hands with the newcomer.
"having fun torturing the poor flowers?" Emily said sitting down next to Earl

Aqua smiled giving the newcomer a friendly wave

"having fun torturing the poor flowers?" Emily said sitting down next to Earl

Aqua smiled giving the newcomer a friendly wave
"What? I'm just changing the color of the petals." He said. "Just something's itching in the back of my head."

"So you want to go back to the institute?" Peter asked. "Well only sort of. At least there I'm accepted. People don't like blue furry with demonic tails walking around." He said with a shrug. "Hey. What if you came to UA with us?" Peter asked.

"What? I'm just changing the color of the petals." He said. "Just something's itching in the back of my head."

"So you want to go back to the institute?" Peter asked. "Well only sort of. At least there I'm accepted. People don't like blue furry with demonic tails walking around." He said with a shrug. "Hey. What if you came to UA with us?" Peter asked.
"how do you know maybe they don't like being polka doted," she said with a chuckle. Emily crossed her legs and placed her journal in her lap. "whats bothering you Earl?" she asked

"Hey!... Peter is right you could come with us to UA!...." Aqua said walking over "you will fit right in...tail and all" she added

"how do you know maybe they don't like being polka doted," she said with a chuckle. Emily crossed her legs and placed her journal in her lap. "whats bothering you Earl?" she asked

"Hey!... Peter is right you could come with us to UA!...." Aqua said walking over "you will fit right in...tail and all" she added
"Huh? Nothing's bothering me just an itch that's all." He lied. "Come on I never get bothered." Also a lie. "Nope no problems here." Definitely a lie.

"Really?" He asked. "Her whole world is super powered." Peter said.

"Huh? Nothing's bothering me just an itch that's all." He lied. "Come on I never get bothered." Also a lie. "Nope no problems here." Definitely a lie.

"Really?" He asked. "Her whole world is super powered." Peter said.
Emily lifts and eyebrow looking at him "you're starting to sound like me....you have always been stright forward and just said what was on your mind....so what's wrong?..." she asked again "besides I dont see anything crawling back there" she added leaning back to look at the back of his head.

"yep....well not everyone is a hero but we all have our quirks" she replied with a smile

Emily lifts and eyebrow looking at him "you're starting to sound like me....you have always been stright forward and just said what was on your mind....so what's wrong?..." she asked again "besides I dont see anything crawling back there" she added leaning back to look at the back of his head.

"yep....well not everyone is a hero but we all have our quirks" she replied with a smile
"Honestly Em if it mattered I'd tell you." It did matter. He just didn't want to admit. She knew he was holding back. But why. He never held back ever.

"Hey if your interested Wolverine. UA is always looking for capable instructors." Ben said.

"Honestly Em if it mattered I'd tell you." It did matter. He just didn't want to admit. She knew he was holding back. But why. He never held back ever.

"Hey if your interested Wolverine. UA is always looking for capable instructors." Ben said.
Emily was confused as to why Earl was acting in such a way. He was acting unlike himself, and she just couldn't think of what the reason was. "Alright, ...whatever you as Earl" she replied a bit frustrated but decided to just drop it. She turned away from him and looked out at the Sky tail as it woke up and took back to the sky.

"yes, actually Ben is one of our teachers there too"

Emily was confused as to why Earl was acting in such a way. He was acting unlike himself, and she just couldn't think of what the reason was. "Alright, ...whatever you as Earl" she replied a bit frustrated but decided to just drop it. She turned away from him and looked out at the Sky tail as it woke up and took back to the sky.

"yes, actually Ben is one of our teachers there too"
He watched it fly off. "This Thunderhead place. Kinda underwhelming." He said looking around.

"A bit....the way Link was not wanting to tell us, ...I expected something very different..."
"Maybe it has some religious importance." He said.

Kurt smiled brightly. "We could invite all the other X-Men. A public school where they don't have to fear persecution?" He said. (I'm turning MHA into the central hub world. Put our main characters in the center of all the action. Also this is X-Men evolution X-Men. Also also for future stuff. I know that Iceman is supposed to be gay now but having the knowledge of the original comics and how he ends up I'm going to play him straight)

"Maybe it has some religious importance." He said.

Kurt smiled brightly. "We could invite all the other X-Men. A public school where they don't have to fear persecution?" He said. (I'm turning MHA into the central hub world. Put our main characters in the center of all the action. Also this is X-Men evolution X-Men. Also also for future stuff. I know that Iceman is supposed to be gay now but having the knowledge of the original comics and how he ends up I'm going to play him straight)
"Yes maybe....strange but a beautiful place..." she said looking up at a small group of skytails flying high in the sky.

"Sure I dont see why not, with requesting a special meeting with Mr. Principle and maybe seeing what you all can do you could join our school" she said
((Awsome sounds good to me and sounds good ^-^))

"Yes maybe....strange but a beautiful place..." she said looking up at a small group of skytails flying high in the sky.

"Sure I dont see why not, with requesting a special meeting with Mr. Principle and maybe seeing what you all can do you could join our school" she said
((Awsome sounds good to me and sounds good ^-^))
"We should get going.' he said.

"So stop off at my world yeah? I could visit Aunt May."

Emily climbed on to the broom with Earl and held on

"do you know many other heroes in your world Peter?" she asked
They flew back to Skyloft.

"I know if them." He said. "The kids worked with most heroes at least once. Most of them don't want him around think he's a bit annoying."

They flew back to Skyloft.

"I know if them." He said. "The kids worked with most heroes at least once. Most of them don't want him around think he's a bit annoying."
Reaching back to Skyloft Emily got off the broom "I'm going to go get in some notes on the loftwings....see you back at the TARDIS.." she said with a wave and walking off

"oh like back home, with internships" Aqua said "oh he is only annoying sometimes" she chuckled

Reaching back to Skyloft Emily got off the broom "I'm going to go get in some notes on the loftwings....see you back at the TARDIS.." she said with a wave and walking off

"oh like back home, with internships" Aqua said "oh he is only annoying sometimes" she chuckled
He waved to her and walked off.

"Kinda. But also not quite." He said. "No hero schools in my world." He said. "Let's go." Kurt said. "I want to see this place as soon as possible." BAMF! He disappeared in a cloud of smelly smoke and reappeared on the ship.

He waved to her and walked off.

"Kinda. But also not quite." He said. "No hero schools in my world." He said. "Let's go." Kurt said. "I want to see this place as soon as possible." BAMF! He disappeared in a cloud of smelly smoke and reappeared on the ship.
Emily found a place to sit and pulled out her journal and got to work sketching Loftwing writing jotting down things she learned of them earlier. In the back of her mind, she continued to wonder about Earl, he was acting unlike himself.

They made their way back to the ship "your thing is teleporting? " she asked Kurt spotting him as they walked in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back