• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Emily found a place to sit and pulled out her journal and got to work sketching Loftwing writing jotting down things she learned of them earlier. In the back of her mind, she continued to wonder about Earl, he was acting unlike himself.

They made their way back to the ship "your thing is teleporting? " she asked Kurt spotting him as they walked in
Does she like me? Earl couldn't shake the question out of his head. He looked over seeing a large man bullying some younger kids. Distraction perfect. A little while later Emily heard a racket at the plaza.

"Yes." Kurt said. "Well that and a prehensile tail."

Does she like me? Earl couldn't shake the question out of his head. He looked over seeing a large man bullying some younger kids. Distraction perfect. A little while later Emily heard a racket at the plaza.

"Yes." Kurt said. "Well that and a prehensile tail."
Emily was finishing her drawing, when she started to hear a racket coming from the plaza. Placing her Journal away she went to go see what the commotion was about.

"Pretty cool ability.....and bet it in handy when you need and extra hand" Aqua replied

Emily was finishing her drawing, when she started to hear a racket coming from the plaza. Placing her Journal away she went to go see what the commotion was about.

"Pretty cool ability.....and bet it in handy when you need and extra hand" Aqua replied
There was a large young man with black hair. He was in a fist fight with someone. With Earl. Despite his smaller frame Earl was equally muscular. They both had cuts and bruises.

"Yes extremely useful." He said

There was a large young man with black hair. He was in a fist fight with someone. With Earl. Despite his smaller frame Earl was equally muscular. They both had cuts and bruises.

"Yes extremely useful." He said
Emily made her way to the plaza, from afar she spotted the large young man. Moving past a crowd that had formed she spotted Earl as well. "Earl?....ah Earl..." Emily said face-palming herself

"trust me I know" she said motioning to her tentecles

Emily made her way to the plaza, from afar she spotted the large young man. Moving past a crowd that had formed she spotted Earl as well. "Earl?....ah Earl..." Emily said face-palming herself

"trust me I know" she said motioning to her tentecles
Earl ended up losing the fight. He was beaten to a pulp. It wasn:t the first time he was in this situation. He had probably been trying to come to th defense of some kid.

"Alright." Ben said. "get ready for take off."

Earl ended up losing the fight. He was beaten to a pulp. It wasn:t the first time he was in this situation. He had probably been trying to come to th defense of some kid.

"Alright." Ben said. "get ready for take off."
Emily quickly makes her way over to him "oh Earl you really should stop getting into these fights.." she said helping him sit up. She hated to see him get hurt even if it was always to defend someone else

Aqua got ready taking a seat

Emily quickly makes her way over to him "oh Earl you really should stop getting into these fights.." she said helping him sit up. She hated to see him get hurt even if it was always to defend someone else

Aqua got ready taking a seat
He spat out some blood. "Whatever." He said.

Peter sat next to her.

He spat out some blood. "Whatever." He said.

Peter sat next to her.
"why do you have to be so stubborn..." Emily sighed pulling her wand out and started to heal his injuries "it's not whatever...I hate seeing get hurt.." she softly said

Aqua smiled as Peter came over, Leaning against his side as he sat next to her

"why do you have to be so stubborn..." Emily sighed pulling her wand out and started to heal his injuries "it's not whatever...I hate seeing get hurt.." she softly said

Aqua smiled as Peter came over, Leaning against his side as he sat next to her
"Then stop watching." He snapped standing up and walking away. He always let her heal his injuries. Something definitely still up and for the first time Earl, who wore his emotions on his sleeves, would absolutely not open up about it.

Due to dying and seeing him dye If or when she fell asleep she'd see him die. Not just there or the dream from before but in all sorts of horrible ways. (PTSD from literally dying)

"Then stop watching." He snapped standing up and walking away. He always let her heal his injuries. Something definitely still up and for the first time Earl, who wore his emotions on his sleeves, would absolutely not open up about it.

Due to dying and seeing him dye If or when she fell asleep she'd see him die. Not just there or the dream from before but in all sorts of horrible ways. (PTSD from literally dying)
Emily was shocked at Earl's reaction as she watched him get up and walk away. He really wasn't acting anything like himself, he didn't even let her finish healing him before walking off. There was something seriously going on and she was going to find out. Emily got up and quickly ran up to Earl grabbing ahold of his arm. "Earl what's wrong with you? why are you acting like this?"

(poor Aqua she going to have some mental issues) It had been a few days and they were reaching the next world. Aqua was burly getting any sleep and if she did it wasn't for very long, most of the time waking up crying or in shock quickly going to go check on Peter to see if he was still there. As well if she sat or stood next to Peter she would cling on to him hugging his arm and just wanting to be close to him. But she kept her positivity up, smiling and hiding the fact about what was going on with her.

Emily was shocked at Earl's reaction as she watched him get up and walk away. He really wasn't acting anything like himself, he didn't even let her finish healing him before walking off. There was something seriously going on and she was going to find out. Emily got up and quickly ran up to Earl grabbing ahold of his arm. "Earl what's wrong with you? why are you acting like this?"

(poor Aqua she going to have some mental issues) It had been a few days and they were reaching the next world. Aqua was burly getting any sleep and if she did it wasn't for very long, most of the time waking up crying or in shock quickly going to go check on Peter to see if he was still there. As well if she sat or stood next to Peter she would cling on to him hugging his arm and just wanting to be close to him. But she kept her positivity up, smiling and hiding the fact about what was going on with her.
(I imagine it could manifest in her being very over protective of Peter even when harm isn't intended) He tried to pull from her grasp. "Nothing."

They landed on Peter's Earth. New York.

(I imagine it could manifest in her being very over protective of Peter even when harm isn't intended) He tried to pull from her grasp. "Nothing."

They landed on Peter's Earth. New York.
(oh right she would become more overprotective. Maybe a bit grumpy because of the lack of sleep? maybe also less trusting?)
Emily held tightly on to Earl's arm she was stubborn and was not going to let go until he spoke with her. "don't you lie to me!...this isn't nothing...I have known you since we were 11...you can't tell me there is nothing wrong"

Aqua quickly followed behind Peter as they landed

(oh right she would become more overprotective. Maybe a bit grumpy because of the lack of sleep? maybe also less trusting?)
Emily held tightly on to Earl's arm she was stubborn and was not going to let go until he spoke with her. "don't you lie to me!...this isn't nothing...I have known you since we were 11...you can't tell me there is nothing wrong"

Aqua quickly followed behind Peter as they landed
"Yes. I. CAN!" He roared. "I can do whatever the hell I want! I've lived my life for the past three years for you! I'm sick of living for someone who will never care about me the same way!" He wrenched his arm from her grasp and grabbed his broom running to the edge of the plaza.

She looked tired. "Aqua. This won't take long. Get some rest okay?"

"Yes. I. CAN!" He roared. "I can do whatever the hell I want! I've lived my life for the past three years for you! I'm sick of living for someone who will never care about me the same way!" He wrenched his arm from her grasp and grabbed his broom running to the edge of the plaza.

She looked tired. "Aqua. This won't take long. Get some rest okay?"
Emily took a step back loosening her grip on Earl's arm. She just stared at him as he wrenched his arm from her "who says I don't care.." she said to herself as she watched him runoff. She felt her heart wrench, did she pick wrong. Was what happened before just the spure of the moment. He hated her, he didn't even want to speak to her. Maybe she should have just picked to stay with her father, she picked wrong. Emily wiped tears from her check walking back to the TARDIS, she would ask the Doctor to take her back home when she saw him.

"no...im not tired...I don't want to rest" She replied "I'm going to go with you"

Emily took a step back loosening her grip on Earl's arm. She just stared at him as he wrenched his arm from her "who says I don't care.." she said to herself as she watched him runoff. She felt her heart wrench, did she pick wrong. Was what happened before just the spure of the moment. He hated her, he didn't even want to speak to her. Maybe she should have just picked to stay with her father, she picked wrong. Emily wiped tears from her check walking back to the TARDIS, she would ask the Doctor to take her back home when she saw him.

"no...im not tired...I don't want to rest" She replied "I'm going to go with you"
His flying was messy and uncoordinated. He flew straight into a tornado a fell of his broom. He fell to the surface below.

He took her hand. "You need to sleep."

His flying was messy and uncoordinated. He flew straight into a tornado a fell of his broom. He fell to the surface below.

He took her hand. "You need to sleep."
Emily stepped back into the Tardis "Doctor?...are you back?" she yelled out

She shook her head "I already slept, I don't need to sleep more" she replied with a frown "come on lets go" she said holding on to his hand

Emily stepped back into the Tardis "Doctor?...are you back?" she yelled out

She shook her head "I already slept, I don't need to sleep more" she replied with a frown "come on lets go" she said holding on to his hand
Link ran past her. "You!" He grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the plaza.

He sighed okay." He said. They walked toward the X-manion where yet another mutant recognized him. "Parker? Where you been?" He asked punching his shoulder with a fist made of ice. In fact he was entirely made of ice.

Link ran past her. "You!" He grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the plaza.

He sighed okay." He said. They walked toward the X-manion where yet another mutant recognized him. "Parker? Where you been?" He asked punching his shoulder with a fist made of ice. In fact he was entirely made of ice.
"hey! let go of me!" Emily said trying to get out of his hold as he dragged her away back towards the plaza "also why won't you tell me what's going on!" she yelled frustrated "I'm warning you if you don't let me go this instant ill hex you!" she said angrily said having pulled her wand out

Aqua kept close to Peter as they made the way over to the X-mansion. There was no normal reaction of Aqua admiring the school or the new worlds surroundings. She gave a small wave towards the man of ice, but quickly held on to Peter's arm and frowned. She pulled Peter to her, using her tentacles to push the iceman back after punching Peters shoulder .

"hey! let go of me!" Emily said trying to get out of his hold as he dragged her away back towards the plaza "also why won't you tell me what's going on!" she yelled frustrated "I'm warning you if you don't let me go this instant ill hex you!" she said angrily said having pulled her wand out

Aqua kept close to Peter as they made the way over to the X-mansion. There was no normal reaction of Aqua admiring the school or the new worlds surroundings. She gave a small wave towards the man of ice, but quickly held on to Peter's arm and frowned. She pulled Peter to her, using her tentacles to push the iceman back after punching Peters shoulder .
"Do that later. Your friend just got caught in a tornado and fell to the surface."

"Whao." Bobby ducked out of the way. "What was that for?" Peter also looked confused.

"Do that later. Your friend just got caught in a tornado and fell to the surface."

"Whao." Bobby ducked out of the way. "What was that for?" Peter also looked confused.
Emily's face turn from anger to concern "what happened to Earl?...whats the surface?" she asked really concerned now

Aqua narrowed her eyes at Bobby now holding on to Peter's arm "he punched you" she said under her breath

Emily's face turn from anger to concern "what happened to Earl?...whats the surface?" she asked really concerned now

Aqua narrowed her eyes at Bobby now holding on to Peter's arm "he punched you" she said under her breath
"He fell beneath the clouds." He said. "Thousands of feet."

"It was friendly." He said. "Jeez Peter your girl seems a little over protective." Bobby said.

"He fell beneath the clouds." He said. "Thousands of feet."

"It was friendly." He said. "Jeez Peter your girl seems a little over protective." Bobby said.
"He did what?!... What are we doing here why aren't we going down there?!" She said panicking a bit after hearing how far he had fallen. Earl never fell off his broom, well very rarely, he was the best flier she knew.

'didn't seem friendly to me' Aqua thought as she kept her hold on Peter's arm as she looked towards the ground.

"He did what?!... What are we doing here why aren't we going down there?!" She said panicking a bit after hearing how far he had fallen. Earl never fell off his broom, well very rarely, he was the best flier she knew.

'didn't seem friendly to me' Aqua thought as she kept her hold on Peter's arm as she looked towards the ground.
"Come on." He yelled grabbed her and jumping off the edge. He whistles and crimson loftwing caught them.

"You go ahead I need to talk with her." Peter said. "Aqua what's wrong?"

"Come on." He yelled grabbed her and jumping off the edge. He whistles and crimson loftwing caught them.

"You go ahead I need to talk with her." Peter said. "Aqua what's wrong?"
"Hey let go of me!" Emily said as he grabbed her right before jumping off the cliff with her "never mind don't let go!" she yelled holding on to Link as they fell off the edge. "are you mental?!..." she said as they were caught by a loftwing "there is no need to jump off the edge of something to get on a creature....geez"

"there is nothing wrong Peter ...why you ask?" she said looking up at him with a tired smile.

"Hey let go of me!" Emily said as he grabbed her right before jumping off the cliff with her "never mind don't let go!" she yelled holding on to Link as they fell off the edge. "are you mental?!..." she said as they were caught by a loftwing "there is no need to jump off the edge of something to get on a creature....geez"

"there is nothing wrong Peter ...why you ask?" she said looking up at him with a tired smile.
"It's how we do things." He said as the bird dived toward a hole in the clouds.

"Because Kirishima had done that exact same thing before but you never bat an eye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back