• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua looks up towards Peter at the sound of him slamming against the glass echoed throughout the room. She took a step back, eyes wide full of concern for him, with a bit of fear mixed in. She stood there frozen as he growled and roared at her from within the tube. A tear rolled down her cheek as Ben grabbed her and took her back to the ship.

Emily blushed furiously as the Doctor walked in and they broke up from the hug. "what is this job we are being asked to do?" Emily asked standing up from the couch and looking to the Doctor.
Back at her house Bobby and Kurt had made their way to their own rooms and we're sleeping. An unknown voice behind her spoke. "Hello."

You'll see." He said.

Back at her house Bobby and Kurt had made their way to their own rooms and we're sleeping. An unknown voice behind her spoke. "Hello."

You'll see." He said.
Aqua turned around to the unknown voice.

"Alright" Emily responded confused to why they weren't just told what this job was. But followed the doctor out of the TARDIS

Aqua turned to see the person behind her "hello?...are you a friend of Bens?" She asked looking up at him, nerver having seen him before

They made their way out of the TARDIS
"No but I could be a friend of yours." He said.

Link was waiting for them.

"No but I could be a friend of yours." He said.

Link was waiting for them.
(She is still on the ship right?) She was unsure what he was doing on the ship then. "Sure.....but what are you doing here on the ship...Bens not going to like you just walking on his ship"

"I can return him to normal." He said.
Any questions or concerns she had as to why this strange person was here went out the door "you can do that?..how?" She asked

Emily walked over to Link greeting him "you have a job of us?" She asked

Any questions or concerns she had as to why this strange person was here went out the door "you can do that?..how?" She asked

Emily walked over to Link greeting him "you have a job of us?" She asked
"I have the power. But you'll have to do something in return." He said.

"You must give up your power. Become... Quirkless."
Aqua stared at him before looking down deep in thought
give up her quirk? She wouldn't be able to help people, having her quirk is all she knew it was apart of her, ever since she was born. But if it ment Peter would have his old life and not be stuck as a spider creature. She saw how miserable Peter looked, how he called himself a monster, doing this would make him happy and not hate himself, she just had to do it.
Aqua look up at the guy with a determined face "ill do it"

Aqua stared at him before looking down deep in thought
give up her quirk? She wouldn't be able to help people, having her quirk is all she knew it was apart of her, ever since she was born. But if it ment Peter would have his old life and not be stuck as a spider creature. She saw how miserable Peter looked, how he called himself a monster, doing this would make him happy and not hate himself, she just had to do it.
Aqua look up at the guy with a determined face "ill do it"
He held his hand out. "Shake on it."

She felt drained almost immediately. The feeling in her tentacles disappeared as it turned into normal hair.
Aqua felt drained her whole body felt diffrent, she really needed to lay down. Her tentacles were gone, replaced by very long light blue hair with light lavender undertones. The blue specks replaced by mear freckles throughout her body, she looked completely normal.

Aqua felt drained her whole body felt diffrent, she really needed to lay down. Her tentacles were gone, replaced by very long light blue hair with light lavender undertones. The blue specks replaced by mear freckles throughout her body, she looked completely normal.
A few hours later she was taken back to Galvan 5. Ben had got her to explain what happened. He didn't comment on her desicion. He just took her back to Galvan 5. Peter was wearing a white shirt and white shorts. Looking as good as ever. "Aqua..." He said. "You're hair. What happened?"

A few hours later she was taken back to Galvan 5. Ben had got her to explain what happened. He didn't comment on her desicion. He just took her back to Galvan 5. Peter was wearing a white shirt and white shorts. Looking as good as ever. "Aqua..." He said. "You're hair. What happened?"
Aqua gently smiled seeing that Peter was back to normal, he even looked happier. "Hi Peter glad to see your feeling better" she replied with a smile. Aqua looked down her hair cover her face as she did. "I gave up my quirk so you could get better" she simply replied not going into detail

Aqua gently smiled seeing that Peter was back to normal, he even looked happier. "Hi Peter glad to see your feeling better" she replied with a smile. Aqua looked down her hair cover her face as she did. "I gave up my quirk so you could get better" she simply replied not going into detail
He put his hand to her chin and gently lifted it to make her look at him. His eyes were filled with a mix of gratefulness and sadness. He hugged her tightly. "You gave up your dream for me..."

He put his hand to her chin and gently lifted it to make her look at him. His eyes were filled with a mix of gratefulness and sadness. He hugged her tightly. "You gave up your dream for me..."
Aqua looked into his eyes as he lifted her chin to look at him. She could tell he was glad to be back to normal but the sadness in his eyes worried her. She gently hugged him back and nodded, after all she had told him she would do anything for those she cared for. ".....your not mad are you?.."

Aqua looked into his eyes as he lifted her chin to look at him. She could tell he was glad to be back to normal but the sadness in his eyes worried her. She gently hugged him back and nodded, after all she had told him she would do anything for those she cared for. ".....your not mad are you?.."
"No..." He said. "I'm just sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back