• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua nod "okay good"
The next memory started. THere was a boy in a tree. "Help I can't get down!": He yelled. "Don't worry we'll comre and get you!" Gwen yelled. "We?" Ben asked. "Hey you're the one with the alien heroes in that freaky watch." Ben stuck his tongue out at her and transformed into Wildmutt. "Oh yeah turn into the giant attack dog to rescue the kid. Real nice." Wildmutt growled and climbed up the tree.

The kid looked terrified. "Don't be scared I'm here to help you down." WIldmutt said in Ben's voice. The boy responded in ghostfreak's voice.

"I don't want down. I want OUT!" He turned to look at Ben he had one purple eye. Ben was having a nightmare about Ghostfreak.

The next memory started. THere was a boy in a tree. "Help I can't get down!": He yelled. "Don't worry we'll comre and get you!" Gwen yelled. "We?" Ben asked. "Hey you're the one with the alien heroes in that freaky watch." Ben stuck his tongue out at her and transformed into Wildmutt. "Oh yeah turn into the giant attack dog to rescue the kid. Real nice." Wildmutt growled and climbed up the tree.

The kid looked terrified. "Don't be scared I'm here to help you down." WIldmutt said in Ben's voice. The boy responded in ghostfreak's voice.

"I don't want down. I want OUT!" He turned to look at Ben he had one purple eye. Ben was having a nightmare about Ghostfreak.
They watched the dream within the dream unfold

Ben woke up and they found themselves a prestigious academy but as the day went on. More weird ghostfreak related incidents seemed to keep happening around Ben. But he was the only seeing it. Ghostfreak kept saying he wanted out.
They continued to watch the wired incidents with ghostfreak.

Ben walked off to get some air. He saw the circus freaks. "Finally. Heatblast is going teach you a lesson." He transformed into Ghostfreak.." Ghostfreak. I didn't pick you."
They watched as Ghostfreak made his way out not leting Ben pick his transfortions

They watched as Ghostfreak made his way out not leting Ben pick his transfortions
Gwen for after him as he fought the freaks. He was being way brutal and trashing the gym. "Are you trying to ruin my chances of getting accepted here!? Ben!? Answer me!" Ghostfreak flew straight to her at frightening speed his one purple eye looking into her own. "Ben's not here." He said his voice full of mallice.

Gwen for after him as he fought the freaks. He was being way brutal and trashing the gym. "Are you trying to ruin my chances of getting accepted here!? Ben!? Answer me!" Ghostfreak flew straight to her at frightening speed his one purple eye looking into her own. "Ben's not here." He said his voice full of mallice.
This was frightful had Ben's alian transformation taken over? Mindnight was fully ingrose to what was happening. She figured his transformations was still Ben not that his tranformation were living as well, from what she had gathered

This was frightful had Ben's alian transformation taken over? Mindnight was fully ingrose to what was happening. She figured his transformations was still Ben not that his tranformation were living as well, from what she had gathered
He flew off. As he went through a hallway the Omnitrix flashes red. "NO I'M NOT GOING BACK!"

The alien had somehow made his way out of the Omnitrix
"How..?" Ben said. "But your me? How are you...?" Ghostfreak glared. "I was never you! An ectonurite's conciousness can survive in a single strand of DNA. When a sample was taken for the Omnitrix. I was trapped inside."

"How..?" Ben said. "But your me? How are you...?" Ghostfreak glared. "I was never you! An ectonurite's conciousness can survive in a single strand of DNA. When a sample was taken for the Omnitrix. I was trapped inside."
It was a surprising new source of information regarding the Omnitrix and its aliens

They noticed that Ben was starting to look a bit older.
"Hey 12. We must be getting closer " he said. The memory went on. At night they fought ghostfreak who threatened to kill Gwen but in the end they were able to defeat him. Suddenly they were back in the courtyard of the school. Ghostfreak stared right at them. "It felt great to be so free." He said. "Aw man. Now WE have to fight him?" Peter asked.

"Hey 12. We must be getting closer " he said. The memory went on. At night they fought ghostfreak who threatened to kill Gwen but in the end they were able to defeat him. Suddenly they were back in the courtyard of the school. Ghostfreak stared right at them. "It felt great to be so free." He said. "Aw man. Now WE have to fight him?" Peter asked.
"We seem to be fighting everyone we see in Bens dream" Aqua commented

Users who are viewing this thread

Back