• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ben sighed. "I know that Mr. Green is grandpa's old buddy but could this day get any-" He saw a young native girl doing a dance. He was immediately smitten. "Cooler." He said.
"awww look how cute....Ben has a crush on that girl dancing " Aqua said

they watched as the dream unfolded
Ben started turning into a werewolf. "See. Werewolves. That's dark magic." Liam said. "Pay attention skullhead." Peter said. "The wolf scratched the omnitrix and it glowed yellow. It's not magic the wolf's an alien."

Ben started turning into a werewolf. "See. Werewolves. That's dark magic." Liam said. "Pay attention skullhead." Peter said. "The wolf scratched the omnitrix and it glowed yellow. It's not magic the wolf's an alien."
"There are more things out there then magic" Aqua added

Midnight and Mt. Lady were consintrated on the dream but Aqua did notice the tension between Liam and Peter
It was revealed that Peter was right as the Omnitrix appeared on the complete transformation of this wolf transformation. "Told you." Peter said. "Shut it." Liam said.

The dream was continued to be watched by the group
After a short battle Ben talked to Kai. "Ben you seem nice and all but... You just aren't my type." She said. "Your cool and all but not as cool as when you were a yenaldooshi. I thought I could tame you. Train you." She said. "Train him?! Tame him?!" Peter and Gwen said together.

After a short battle Ben talked to Kai. "Ben you seem nice and all but... You just aren't my type." She said. "Your cool and all but not as cool as when you were a yenaldooshi. I thought I could tame you. Train you." She said. "Train him?! Tame him?!" Peter and Gwen said together.
Midnight found it funny seeing Peter and Gwens expressions and chuckled to herself. Though she understood were the girl was coming from

To bad the crush on the girl didn't work out, sure a strange way to want a boy as a pet. Mt Lady thought
In the next memory Ben was in space. Tetrax an alien that looked to be made of diamond was explaining that the Omnitrix was going to self destruct. And take Ben with it.

In the next memory Ben was in space. Tetrax an alien that looked to be made of diamond was explaining that the Omnitrix was going to self destruct. And take Ben with it.
they continued to watch the memory, Yu feeling that the Omnitrix brought more trouble then it helped

"cool didn't know Ben played any sports" Aqua commented mainly to herself as the dream unfolds
The game ended and Ben was ranker as MVP. He was at his bycicle. He looked at the medal with a proud smile. He looked up as an Asian girl approached. "I wasn't showing off." He said quickly. "I mean... I was going to show it to my grandpa... So I guess that is showing off." He said. Peter arched a brow. "Well he seems more mature."

The game ended and Ben was ranker as MVP. He was at his bycicle. He looked at the medal with a proud smile. He looked up as an Asian girl approached. "I wasn't showing off." He said quickly. "I mean... I was going to show it to my grandpa... So I guess that is showing off." He said. Peter arched a brow. "Well he seems more mature."
"yes much more mature now" Midnight agreed

"yes much more mature now" Midnight agreed
"What's your name?" Ben asked. "Julie." She said. "I'm Ben." He said. "I know who you are." She said. "You're the best player on the team." She said. Ben rubbed that back of his bashfully. "Anyway... I'm gonna go meet grandpa... Maybe I'll see you again?" He asked. "Maybe you will." She said.

"What's your name?" Ben asked. "Julie." She said. "I'm Ben." He said. "I know who you are." She said. "You're the best player on the team." She said. Ben rubbed that back of his bashfully. "Anyway... I'm gonna go meet grandpa... Maybe I'll see you again?" He asked. "Maybe you will." She said.
they continue to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back