• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"We seem to be fighting everyone we see in Bens dream" Aqua commented
Peter looked around. It was dark and Ghostfreak was ghostfreak. Great...he has a huge advantage. But maybe if this is the courtyard I can access the whole school... Pete looked at everyone. "Keep the ghost distracted as best you can." He said he ran off. "Did... Did that boy just run away?" Liam askedm

Peter looked around. It was dark and Ghostfreak was ghostfreak. Great...he has a huge advantage. But maybe if this is the courtyard I can access the whole school... Pete looked at everyone. "Keep the ghost distracted as best you can." He said he ran off. "Did... Did that boy just run away?" Liam askedm
"yep...but don't worry he has a plan" Aqua said looking up at Liam with a smile Knowing Peter might have something in mind "hey! scary ghosty man!" Aqua yelled out to Ghostfreak

"yep...but don't worry he has a plan" Aqua said looking up at Liam with a smile Knowing Peter might have something in mind "hey! scary ghosty man!" Aqua yelled out to Ghostfreak
Ghostfreak looked at her. He flew right up into her face. "Yes... Yes you'll do just fine." He flew into her body and she felt him wrenching control away from her.

Ghostfreak looked at her. He flew right up into her face. "Yes... Yes you'll do just fine." He flew into her body and she felt him wrenching control away from her.
Yep she had not really thought this though, she tried her best to hold herself against ghostfreak. But the control over herself slipped from her fingers.

Yep she had not really thought this though, she tried her best to hold herself against ghostfreak. But the control over herself slipped from her fingers.
"Now controlling her body he looked at everyone."Let's play." He fired ink at all of them covering their eyes and blinding most of them. Liam trained his gun him/her. "Let go of the girl." He said. "You should be blind." Ghostfreak said. "And you should be in some little kids closet. I ain't got eyes." He said. "You won't shoot doing so will harm your friend." He said. Liam pulled back the hammer on his revolver. "Friend? I don't even know her name."

"Now controlling her body he looked at everyone."Let's play." He fired ink at all of them covering their eyes and blinding most of them. Liam trained his gun him/her. "Let go of the girl." He said. "You should be blind." Ghostfreak said. "And you should be in some little kids closet. I ain't got eyes." He said. "You won't shoot doing so will harm your friend." He said. Liam pulled back the hammer on his revolver. "Friend? I don't even know her name."
"ah what the hell!" Yu as the ink hit her eyes
Midnight managed to get ink off one of her eyes to see Liam point his revolver at the possessed Aqua. She managed to wrap her whip around Liams and pulling his arm (could have it hit one of her tentacles or graze her up to you or not sure what you have planed X3) "What the **** is wrong with you! " the women said

"ah what the hell!" Yu as the ink hit her eyes
Midnight managed to get ink off one of her eyes to see Liam point his revolver at the possessed Aqua. She managed to wrap her whip around Liams and pulling his arm (could have it hit one of her tentacles or graze her up to you or not sure what you have planed X3) "What the **** is wrong with you! " the women said
"Get that damn whip off me!" He yelled (pardon the French) "I won't hurt the girl." He took out his other revolver and fired. It hurt but it didn't terribly injure her. "I make my own ammunition. You really think I wouldn't have prepared non-lethal methods. Those bullets are nothing more and really painful spitwads. Minus the spit part."

"Get that damn whip off me!" He yelled (pardon the French) "I won't hurt the girl." He took out his other revolver and fired. It hurt but it didn't terribly injure her. "I make my own ammunition. You really think I wouldn't have prepared non-lethal methods. Those bullets are nothing more and really painful spitwads. Minus the spit part."
"well how the hell should I know" She said retracting her whip "you were holding a gun at one of my students what did you expect me to think"

"well how the hell should I know" She said retracting her whip "you were holding a gun at one of my students what did you expect me to think"
"Lady. Between the two of this. Who do you think has done this three hundwree and sixty times?" He asked. "I know what I'm doing. Now back off."

"Lady. Between the two of this. Who do you think has done this three hundwree and sixty times?" He asked. "I know what I'm doing. Now back off."
"well go on " she did not say much more stepping back but not really trusting the skeleton man.

"What you called me!....you better watch it...I ain't old!" She said pretty peeved he had the nerve to call her old
Peter ran out holding someone. "Hey get out of her!" He shouted. Liam fired again. It hurt but it didn't terribly injure. Ghostfreak now feeling at a disadvantage left Aqua's body and flew straight toward Yu.

Peter ran out holding someone. "Hey get out of her!" He shouted. Liam fired again. It hurt but it didn't terribly injure. Ghostfreak now feeling at a disadvantage left Aqua's body and flew straight toward Yu.
Aqua fell to the ground as Ghostfreak left her, a bit in pain, but mostly just feeling very confused

Yu had finally managed to wipe the ink on her face when she d elt something hit her. She felt like she had been pushed out from her body as she lost control of her self

Aqua fell to the ground as Ghostfreak left her, a bit in pain, but mostly just feeling very confused

Yu had finally managed to wipe the ink on her face when she d elt something hit her. She felt like she had been pushed out from her body as she lost control of her self
Just before Ghostfreak reached her he writhed in pain. Peter was pointing and improvised sun gun at him.

Just before Ghostfreak reached her he writhed in pain. Peter was pointing and improvised sun gun at him.
Yu felt control of her body as she looked out infront of her the disgusting ghost was between her and Peter who was holding a gun of some sorts. Yu was quick to step out of the way

Yu felt control of her body as she looked out infront of her the disgusting ghost was between her and Peter who was holding a gun of some sorts. Yu was quick to step out of the way
"Who knew that all I needed were a few things from the robotics lab to make my own sunlight." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back