• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Seeing the trailer trashed made the girls worried to what Ben would find
"Grandpa?" He asked looking around. An alien grabbed his shoulder. "Yikes." He kicked it and jumped away landing in a roll. He slapped his wrist forgetting completely the Omnitrix was there.

"Grandpa?" He asked looking around. An alien grabbed his shoulder. "Yikes." He kicked it and jumped away landing in a roll. He slapped his wrist forgetting completely the Omnitrix was there.
an alien entered the mix and they watch to see what would happen

they watched to see what thehologram message had to say
max appeared. "Ben when you see this message know I am okay. There's been some strange alien activity on Earth nothing I can't handle. Oh and if your worried about the Omnitrix don't be I have it." The message.emded.."you have the omnitrix?" Ben asked

max appeared. "Ben when you see this message know I am okay. There's been some strange alien activity on Earth nothing I can't handle. Oh and if your worried about the Omnitrix don't be I have it." The message.emded.."you have the omnitrix?" Ben asked
So what would Ben do next? Go find his grandfather Aqua thought

So what would Ben do next? Go find his grandfather Aqua thought
Ben got on his bycicle and rode straight home. He ran into his room and started going through his things. He pulled out the Omnitrix. He had it not Max. "What are you trying to tell me Grandpa?" He asked.

Ben got on his bycicle and rode straight home. He ran into his room and started going through his things. He pulled out the Omnitrix. He had it not Max. "What are you trying to tell me Grandpa?" He asked.
Things got interesting what could he mean by he had the omnitrix

Things got interesting what could he mean by he had the omnitrix
They went to the next part. They were in a dojo where Ben was watching a match between a man and a woman who's unmistakably a fifteen year old Gwen. Her hair was a darker shade of red now. She was slender and we'll fit. "Hot." Peter said before catching himself and clasping his mouth shut glancing at Aqua.

They went to the next part. They were in a dojo where Ben was watching a match between a man and a woman who's unmistakably a fifteen year old Gwen. Her hair was a darker shade of red now. She was slender and we'll fit. "Hot." Peter said before catching himself and clasping his mouth shut glancing at Aqua.
Aqua had caught Peters remark towards Gwen, a small frown formed her face as she kept her gaze out towards the dream.

Aqua had caught Peters remark towards Gwen, a small frown formed her face as she kept her gaze out towards the dream.
"Sorry." He said. "I'm so sorry. She just... Looks a lot like someone I used to have a crush on." He said. "Son I'd put down the shovel before you keep digging yourself a deeper hole." Liam said.

"Sorry." He said. "I'm so sorry. She just... Looks a lot like someone I used to have a crush on." He said. "Son I'd put down the shovel before you keep digging yourself a deeper hole." Liam said.
Aqua did not say a word, just kept her view away from Peter and just focused at the dream. She looked at Gwen and felt a small pain in her chest, the redhead was pretty and normal. Aqua closed her eyes pushing back any negative thoughts that had started to flood her mind. no! now as not the time for such things they were here to help Ben after all.

Aqua did not say a word, just kept her view away from Peter and just focused at the dream. She looked at Gwen and felt a small pain in her chest, the redhead was pretty and normal. Aqua closed her eyes pushing back any negative thoughts that had started to flood her mind. no! now as not the time for such things they were here to help Ben after all.
Liam placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey he didn't mean anything by it."

Liam placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey he didn't mean anything by it."
Aqua was a bit suprise when Liam had came over to her. She looked up towards the western skeleton man giving him a smile. The girl hiding her feelings behind the smile. "I know..." she replied

Aqua was a bit suprise when Liam had came over to her. She looked up towards the western skeleton man giving him a smile. The girl hiding her feelings behind the smile. "I know..." she replied
Peter sighed feeling guilty himself. Ben and Gwen were talking. "So grandpa doesn't have the Omnitrix you do." She said. "I think he wants me to put it back on..." He said. "That's your choice Ben. You did a lot of good with it. You earned a normal life." Those words hit Peter like a freight train. A normal life despite those powers... He just wanted to live a normal life.

Peter sighed feeling guilty himself. Ben and Gwen were talking. "So grandpa doesn't have the Omnitrix you do." She said. "I think he wants me to put it back on..." He said. "That's your choice Ben. You did a lot of good with it. You earned a normal life." Those words hit Peter like a freight train. A normal life despite those powers... He just wanted to live a normal life.
The choice to live a normal life was a weird concept to Nemuri and Yu

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back