• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua listen to speak about what he knew about the dark magic that was affecting Ben. It was something out a story book, to which Aqua found fascinating. Although a bit scary as this magic as happening in real life. Aqua, as did Nemuri and Yu turn to Ben when Liam asked Ben if something had been going on.
Ben looked away. "It's... You'll see eventually." He said.

What Ben said did not sound promising. The girls were worried to find d out what was eatting ben on the inside
The next memoryu started, The sky was blue and they found themselves in Yellowstone Park in Wyoming. "Hey I've been here before Uncle Ben took me here on a trip a long time ago." Peter said. The rustbucket was parked at a camp grounds near a river that was flowing peacefully. Gwen and Max breathed it in enjoying the sounds and sights. Ben was wearing his headphones messing with the Omnitrix. "Come on you stupid thing work." He said. Gwen looked at him.

"Ben we're in yellowstone. Appreciate the nature for a second will you? What are you doing anyway?" SHe asked. "I'm trying to go XLR8 so I can hit that burger place we drove past. To pick up a cheeseburger with pickles. But it looks like I'm stuck here."

"Oh come on Bed there's plenty toi eat right here in nature." Max said moving a log, "Mmm grub worms." He picked up a worm and ate it like a noodle. Ben and Gwen winced watching this.

"Your gramps sure has... unique taste doesn't he?" Ben asked, "Grub worm's ain't so bad. Better than starving to death. I think." Liam said. "I actually wouldn't know. I don;t need to eat drink or sleep. Even though I can and do do all the above.

The next memoryu started, The sky was blue and they found themselves in Yellowstone Park in Wyoming. "Hey I've been here before Uncle Ben took me here on a trip a long time ago." Peter said. The rustbucket was parked at a camp grounds near a river that was flowing peacefully. Gwen and Max breathed it in enjoying the sounds and sights. Ben was wearing his headphones messing with the Omnitrix. "Come on you stupid thing work." He said. Gwen looked at him.

"Ben we're in yellowstone. Appreciate the nature for a second will you? What are you doing anyway?" SHe asked. "I'm trying to go XLR8 so I can hit that burger place we drove past. To pick up a cheeseburger with pickles. But it looks like I'm stuck here."

"Oh come on Bed there's plenty toi eat right here in nature." Max said moving a log, "Mmm grub worms." He picked up a worm and ate it like a noodle. Ben and Gwen winced watching this.

"Your gramps sure has... unique taste doesn't he?" Ben asked, "Grub worm's ain't so bad. Better than starving to death. I think." Liam said. "I actually wouldn't know. I don;t need to eat drink or sleep. Even though I can and do do all the above.
Aqua quitely watched the dream quite curious about the area the dream was taken place at. She had only ever seen pictures of this place called Yellowstone Park.

Midnight made a face of disgust as she watches the man eat the grub.

"That was so disgusting! No mater how hungry I was I would never eat a worm..." Yu covered her moth feeling sick of just the thought of it

Aqua quitely watched the dream quite curious about the area the dream was taken place at. She had only ever seen pictures of this place called Yellowstone Park.

Midnight made a face of disgust as she watches the man eat the grub.

"That was so disgusting! No mater how hungry I was I would never eat a worm..." Yu covered her moth feeling sick of just the thought of it
As Gwen attempted to help Ben so that they wouldn't be subjected to the same fate. However when they got it to finally work Ben didn't transform into XLR8 he transformed into something none of them had ever seen.

As Gwen attempted to help Ben so that they wouldn't be subjected to the same fate. However when they got it to finally work Ben didn't transform into XLR8 he transformed into something none of them had ever seen.
They watched as Ben transformes into something new

They watched as Ben transformes into something new
"THis alien looks so lame." He said. After discovering that this form could curl into a ball and roll around very quickly they encountered a huge creature that came from a meteor. I stuck it's appendages into the earth and start sucking as if consuming the planet.,

"THis alien looks so lame." He said. After discovering that this form could curl into a ball and roll around very quickly they encountered a huge creature that came from a meteor. I stuck it's appendages into the earth and start sucking as if consuming the planet.,
They watched as Ben went through a new transformation learning how it worked and battling a new baddie.

They watched as Ben went through a new transformation learning how it worked and battling a new baddie.
He turned back to normal. THree aliens came down and told them that this alien was called the great one. It was going to suck the life out of the planet. "You three should comsider yhourselves lucky to see the great ones work."

He turned back to normal. THree aliens came down and told them that this alien was called the great one. It was going to suck the life out of the planet. "You three should comsider yhourselves lucky to see the great ones work."
(Like your new profile pic ^-^)
"Those aliens sure have a weird concept of enjoying seeing your world get destroyed by a creature..." Yu commented

(Like your new profile pic ^-^)
"Those aliens sure have a weird concept of enjoying seeing your world get destroyed by a creature..." Yu commented
"It was weird," THat thing almost succeeded too." Ben said. They saw him cycle through all of his original 10 transformations trying to take it down. Nothing worked.

"It was weird," THat thing almost succeeded too." Ben said. They saw him cycle through all of his original 10 transformations trying to take it down. Nothing worked.
"that's really scary" Aqua added hearing that the alien almost managed to eat the world.
They continued to watch wondering which of Bens transformation defeated the beast

"that's really scary" Aqua added hearing that the alien almost managed to eat the world.
They continued to watch wondering which of Bens transformation defeated the beast
The world slowly died more and more and when all hope seemed lost the new transformation pulled through being named Cannonbolt.

The memory ended but the three "priests" remained. "Rejoice." One said. "Soon our master will cleanse Tennyson's life."
"Your master will do no such thing, I suggest you leave Tennyson be. Because we will not go down with out a fight" Midnight said

"Your master will do no such thing, I suggest you leave Tennyson be. Because we will not go down with out a fight" Midnight said
One of them raised his staff and fired an energy beam at them. Peter was the first to make a move grabbing Yu by the waist and jumping out of the way. The energy attack flew past them and into the darkness.

One of them raised his staff and fired an energy beam at them. Peter was the first to make a move grabbing Yu by the waist and jumping out of the way. The energy attack flew past them and into the darkness.
"Thanks Peter" Yu said "... that was close.." she adde looking back at the beem. "If we manage to get there staffs from them I can esily brake them in my giant form"

Peter webbed their eye shut.
Midnight extended her whip and wraped it around one of the staffs and pulled it to herself.

Aqua outstretched her tentacles and grabed the two reminding staffs.

"Mt.!" Midnight yelled tossing the staff up as did Aqua with the two she had. Mt. Lady grew and caught the three in her hand. She closed her hand holding the hesitated if it would be a good idea to crush the staffs. (She getting a flash back of crushing the alien tech when she went out with Ben)

Midnight extended her whip and wraped it around one of the staffs and pulled it to herself.

Aqua outstretched her tentacles and grabed the two reminding staffs.

"Mt.!" Midnight yelled tossing the staff up as did Aqua with the two she had. Mt. Lady grew and caught the three in her hand. She closed her hand holding the hesitated if it would be a good idea to crush the staffs. (She getting a flash back of crushing the alien tech when she went out with Ben)
"What are you waiting for!" Peter yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back