• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Yea...lets not....I don't think she would even like to know.." Aqua replied though stoped and quickly looked back at Ben as he called out to them. "Ops! Right the dream... I'm sorry Ben!" She quickly replied turning back towards the dream.
Heatblast was grabbed by Vilgax and Vilgax tapped the dial turning Ben back. "Hey! How'd you do that!?" Ben yelled. "A child!?" Vilgax roared. "The most powerful weapon in the world is in that hands of a MERE CHILD!"

Heatblast was grabbed by Vilgax and Vilgax tapped the dial turning Ben back. "Hey! How'd you do that!?" Ben yelled. "A child!?" Vilgax roared. "The most powerful weapon in the world is in that hands of a MERE CHILD!"
It was noted that Vilgax wad not happy at all that a boy had the omnitrix.

Midnight and Yu wondered why would that squid man really want Bens device?
"So he wants to the Omnitrix... Why?" Ben asked. "He wanted to create an at of omnitrix weilders. Imagine an army under his command travelling through space with all my powers." Ben said.

"So he wants to the Omnitrix... Why?" Ben asked. "He wanted to create an at of omnitrix weilders. Imagine an army under his command travelling through space with all my powers." Ben said.
"That sounds really bad" Aqua said
" right not good at all....expeshally you two saying he is not a good person..." Midnight looked over at Peter and Aqua "it would just be distruction of worlds left and right"

"That sounds really bad" Aqua said
" right not good at all....expeshally you two saying he is not a good person..." Midnight looked over at Peter and Aqua "it would just be distruction of worlds left and right"
"Worse he'd take over entire galaxies." Ben said as the Memory went on. Something messed with the Omnitrix and Ben began cyscling through transformatiions.

"Worse he'd take over entire galaxies." Ben said as the Memory went on. Something messed with the Omnitrix and Ben began cyscling through transformatiions.
They watched as ben cycles through his transformations. "Hey Ben?...was that painful going through so many transformations that quickly?" Aqua asked

They watched as ben cycles through his transformations. "Hey Ben?...was that painful going through so many transformations that quickly?" Aqua asked
"I wouldn't say painful" Ben said. "Transforming usually never hurts. But that time it definitely wasn't comfortable." He said.

Vilgax landed in front of them all. "Tennyson's days are numbered. And now so are yours." He walked towards them.
Aqua, Midnight and Mt. Lady got into a fighting stance. Not going to let this squid name stop them from helping Ben

Aqua, Midnight and Mt. Lady got into a fighting stance. Not going to let this squid name stop them from helping Ben
"idealistic fools. Do you think you really have any chance of stopping me. I am Vilgax conqueror of worlds, The most powerful of my race, and-" BANG! Green blood dripped from Vilgax's head. "Your nothing more than a shadow of the real thing squid face." Liam said. Smoke rose from the barrel of his revolver. "Strange all these powers makes people seem to forget the merit of a good ol' fashioned gun." He said.

"idealistic fools. Do you think you really have any chance of stopping me. I am Vilgax conqueror of worlds, The most powerful of my race, and-" BANG! Green blood dripped from Vilgax's head. "Your nothing more than a shadow of the real thing squid face." Liam said. Smoke rose from the barrel of his revolver. "Strange all these powers makes people seem to forget the merit of a good ol' fashioned gun." He said.
"Right..."Midnight commented

"But guns are just no fun..." Mt. Lady added folding her arms.

"Right..."Midnight commented

"But guns are just no fun..." Mt. Lady added folding her arms.
"Agree to disagree miss," Liam said. "It's not the shooting part its what comes before. Taking aim. Focusing on the target. Even the creation. I make my own bullets and guns. Different ones for different situations. Imbuing them with fire and what not." He said.

"Imbuing?" Peter asked, "Yes you know. Magic." Liam said. "But magics not-" "Real?" He asked. "Look here boy. What's happeing to your friend here is nothing but very dark magic."

"Agree to disagree miss," Liam said. "It's not the shooting part its what comes before. Taking aim. Focusing on the target. Even the creation. I make my own bullets and guns. Different ones for different situations. Imbuing them with fire and what not." He said.

"Imbuing?" Peter asked, "Yes you know. Magic." Liam said. "But magics not-" "Real?" He asked. "Look here boy. What's happeing to your friend here is nothing but very dark magic."
"That sounds even more boring and complicated..." Mt. Lady added not really seeing what was fun about building your own weapons.

"Mr. Liam...would you know who might be behind the dark magic hurting Ben?...or at least a hunch of who might be doing this?" Aqua asked

"That sounds even more boring and complicated..." Mt. Lady added not really seeing what was fun about building your own weapons.

"Mr. Liam...would you know who might be behind the dark magic hurting Ben?...or at least a hunch of who might be doing this?" Aqua asked
"Well I don't expect the younger folk to understand." He said. He looked at Aqua. "It's simply called the terrorling king. It's a spell that was cast a long time ago. All I know about it is that if you die from it you don't move on. You end up under it's control or like me." He looked at dream Ben. "It's targets aren't random either. There's a pattern. It always happens when someone is feeling hopeless or as though there's nothing left for them. You may have been good at hiding it but something's been eating you up for months hasn't it Tennyson?"

"Well I don't expect the younger folk to understand." He said. He looked at Aqua. "It's simply called the terrorling king. It's a spell that was cast a long time ago. All I know about it is that if you die from it you don't move on. You end up under it's control or like me." He looked at dream Ben. "It's targets aren't random either. There's a pattern. It always happens when someone is feeling hopeless or as though there's nothing left for them. You may have been good at hiding it but something's been eating you up for months hasn't it Tennyson?"
Aqua listen to speak about what he knew about the dark magic that was affecting Ben. It was something out a story book, to which Aqua found fascinating. Although a bit scary as this magic as happening in real life. Aqua, as did Nemuri and Yu turn to Ben when Liam asked Ben if something had been going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back