• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Was I?" Ben asked.
"Well at some extent, I understand leaving to not hurt them. Although your family cared about you and just didnt accent you leaving....expeshally leaving with out warning...it might have been a diffent outcome if you talked about it with them first? Although I have a feeling it wouldn't make a difference."

"Well at some extent, I understand leaving to not hurt them. Although your family cared about you and just didnt accent you leaving....expeshally leaving with out warning...it might have been a diffent outcome if you talked about it with them first? Although I have a feeling it wouldn't make a difference."
"You punks aren't getting any farther." Rojo said looking at them. "Oh look another terrorwhatsit?"

Peter jumped over the lasers with skill and grace. He landed in front of Rojo. "No offense but with all that extra tech all over your body... You ugly." He said.
(the graceful spider >u<)
Mt. Lady was now behind Rojo in her normal form ready incase she tried anything funny

She tried to punch Peter. "Missed me." He said. She attacked again. "Missed again."
" ah enough...." Mt. Lady rolled her eyes as she grew and pinning down Rojo. "Peter is right this look....not flattering at all" she added crushing the shoulder apandages (thoses lazer thingys XD)

" ah enough...." Mt. Lady rolled her eyes as she grew and pinning down Rojo. "Peter is right this look....not flattering at all" she added crushing the shoulder apandages (thoses lazer thingys XD)
Peter looked at her red eyes. "Alrighty..." He said. "Man cyborgs are supposed to look cool not ugly." He said. "Why you little peace of shu-" Her mouth was webbed. "Whoa watch you language lady I'm just an impressionable teen."

Peter looked at her red eyes. "Alrighty..." He said. "Man cyborgs are supposed to look cool not ugly." He said. "Why you little peace of shu-" Her mouth was webbed. "Whoa watch you language lady I'm just an impressionable teen."
(XD always loved spidey lol)
Midnight walked over and cuffed (because she would have cuffs on her XD) Rojo as Mt. Lady went back to her normal size.

"so what are we suppose to do with the badies?" Aqua asked wondering what they were to do once they cought them

(XD always loved spidey lol)
Midnight walked over and cuffed (because she would have cuffs on her XD) Rojo as Mt. Lady went back to her normal size.

"so what are we suppose to do with the badies?" Aqua asked wondering what they were to do once they cought them
The Rojo disappeared.

They were back on the rustbucket. The radio told news of an attack in the city. Ben turned into Heatblast against Max's wishes and flew off.

The Rojo disappeared.

They were back on the rustbucket. The radio told news of an attack in the city. Ben turned into Heatblast against Max's wishes and flew off.
woa weird....so as long as we secure the badies? Aqua thought as they appeared into another dream

"Hey it's squid with the stupid voice that... Way to strong. My ribs still hurt." Peter said.
Midnight turns to look at Aqua noticing her reaction towards the Squid man. Then turning to Peter at his comment "so guessing you two have already met this guy?" she said

Midnight turns to look at Aqua noticing her reaction towards the Squid man. Then turning to Peter at his comment "so guessing you two have already met this guy?" she said
"Beach day gone wrong." Peter said. "Meant a giant squid but not the kind of squid who's ink makes for delecious pasta." He said. He looked at Aqua. "Can you have squid or octopus or is that like... A step too far. Like if someone invited Tsuyu to dinner and it was frogs legs that would just be wrong right?" He was clearly not focusing on the memory right now.

"Beach day gone wrong." Peter said. "Meant a giant squid but not the kind of squid who's ink makes for delecious pasta." He said. He looked at Aqua. "Can you have squid or octopus or is that like... A step too far. Like if someone invited Tsuyu to dinner and it was frogs legs that would just be wrong right?" He was clearly not focusing on the memory right now.
"I see" was all Midnight could say finding it a bit hilarious they would meet a squid man at the beach, although Peter lost her when he started to talk about eating squid and frog legs.

Aqua looked over at Peter as he spoke, now as well not paying attention to the dream. "well I guess I could eat squid or octopus..." she thought "many squids will eat smaller squids at times out at sea....." she thought out loud tapping her chin "Although like with Tsu,...yes it's just very strange and wrong..." she replied

"I see" was all Midnight could say finding it a bit hilarious they would meet a squid man at the beach, although Peter lost her when he started to talk about eating squid and frog legs.

Aqua looked over at Peter as he spoke, now as well not paying attention to the dream. "well I guess I could eat squid or octopus..." she thought "many squids will eat smaller squids at times out at sea....." she thought out loud tapping her chin "Although like with Tsu,...yes it's just very strange and wrong..." she replied
Liam watched them. "Teenagers." He said shaking his skull.

"Yeah... Yeah it would. Let's not tell her about this conversation." He said. "Guys!" Ben said. "Hello. Me fighting Vilgax. Memory. Watch. It's important."

Liam watched them. "Teenagers." He said shaking his skull.

"Yeah... Yeah it would. Let's not tell her about this conversation." He said. "Guys!" Ben said. "Hello. Me fighting Vilgax. Memory. Watch. It's important."
"Yea...lets not....I don't think she would even like to know.." Aqua replied though stoped and quickly looked back at Ben as he called out to them. "Ops! Right the dream... I'm sorry Ben!" She quickly replied turning back towards the dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back