• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"This was really home that heroics aren't all fun and games." They were attacked by a some crooks and a few drones at the same time. Ben turned Fourarms to fight them off.
"True...it is a lesson we all learn one day" Midnight added as they watched

Last edited:
"True...it is a lesson we all learn one day" Midnight added as they watched
Fourarms was taking toamy at once and uncle Max walked up to one of the bad it's a woman. He threw a tire at her making her drop some jewels through the drain. "you'll get yours old man!" She fired the roof of the gas station some of the debris fell at hit Max on the back, head, and shoulder knocking him out. "Grandpa." Fourarms yelled.

Fourarms was taking toamy at once and uncle Max walked up to one of the bad it's a woman. He threw a tire at her making her drop some jewels through the drain. "you'll get yours old man!" She fired the roof of the gas station some of the debris fell at hit Max on the back, head, and shoulder knocking him out. "Grandpa." Fourarms yelled.
Midnight and Mt. Lady found this a bit difficult to watch as they were unsure of the outcome but kept watching. Aqua turned away as the debris fell on the man.

Midnight and Mt. Lady found this a bit difficult to watch as they were unsure of the outcome but kept watching. Aqua turned away as the debris fell on the man.
"Ben!" Gwen yelled. "We have to call an ambulance." "Too slow. Hospital just down the street." Fourarms grabbed both of them and started jumping towards the hospital. Liam was looking at Rojo the woman who Fourarms knocked out after she had shot the ceiling. "Every bone in this decrepit body tells me we haven't seen the last of this here dame."

"Ben!" Gwen yelled. "We have to call an ambulance." "Too slow. Hospital just down the street." Fourarms grabbed both of them and started jumping towards the hospital. Liam was looking at Rojo the woman who Fourarms knocked out after she had shot the ceiling. "Every bone in this decrepit body tells me we haven't seen the last of this here dame."
"Then we make sure to keep and eye out for that women" Midnight comments as Fourarms makes its way to the hospital

"I see.." she replied as they continued to watch the dream unfold
At the dream Ben and Gwen sat with Grandpa who was asleep. "why didn't you beat her up? I've seen you take down small crooks." Gwen said. "It's a hero thing. I don't like hitting girls." Ben said. "good to know.' Gwen punched him. "Ow!" Ben punched her back. "Ow! Hey you said-" "I'm not in hero mode." He said. Gwen prepared to punch back but stopped seeing how worried Ben was for Max.

At the dream Ben and Gwen sat with Grandpa who was asleep. "why didn't you beat her up? I've seen you take down small crooks." Gwen said. "It's a hero thing. I don't like hitting girls." Ben said. "good to know.' Gwen punched him. "Ow!" Ben punched her back. "Ow! Hey you said-" "I'm not in hero mode." He said. Gwen prepared to punch back but stopped seeing how worried Ben was for Max.
They quitely watched the interaction and watched how worried Ben was for Max. A feeling that was very well known for some in the group.

They quitely watched the interaction and watched how worried Ben was for Max. A feeling that was very well known for some in the group.
"Maybe ai could go upgrade and upgrade the equipment. Or use Greymatter to make him better." He said. "Ben. He'll be phone." Gwen saodm "But what about next time. What if he gets hurt really bad. Or you?"

"Maybe ai could go upgrade and upgrade the equipment. Or use Greymatter to make him better." He said. "Ben. He'll be phone." Gwen saodm "But what about next time. What if he gets hurt really bad. Or you?"
It was noticeable Ben was very worried about Max and Gwen.

"This. This hits hard." Ben said. "Meh." Liam said. "What you never wanted to protected your family or friends?" Ben asked. "Can:t protect what you never had partner."
Midnight turn to Liam and felt sad for the skeleton cowboy

Midnight turn to Liam and felt sad for the skeleton cowboy
"What are you talking about?" Peter said. "Son. When I woke up I only knew two things. A life time of gunplay and my name. When you come back from the dead you lose parts of yourself. Like your past."

"What are you talking about?" Peter said. "Son. When I woke up I only knew two things. A life time of gunplay and my name. When you come back from the dead you lose parts of yourself. Like your past."
"Thats kinda sad...not really knowing who you are or your memories" Aqua added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back