• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He amotas she kissed his cheek. "Come on we've put off our real jobs long enough."
~~~
He pointed to a huge rollercoaster.
~~~
The cortex began to shake. Someone activated the accelerator.
"your right....more difficult to get away with not going to work than it was skipping class I guess" she quipped as she got up
~~~
Eliana's eyes went wide as she turned to where he was pointing "that?...oh wow it's really tall isn't it" she said looking up at the huge rollercoaster.
~~~
"what's that?... what's going on?!" Iris said looking around in complete shock as the building started to shake

"GUYS! The accelerator has been activated!" Caitlin said running in

"your right....more difficult to get away with not going to work than it was skipping class I guess" she quipped as she got up
~~~
Eliana's eyes went wide as she turned to where he was pointing "that?...oh wow it's really tall isn't it" she said looking up at the huge rollercoaster.
~~~
"what's that?... what's going on?!" Iris said looking around in complete shock as the building started to shake

"GUYS! The accelerator has been activated!" Caitlin said running in
"Right," He said going to the floo powder.
~~~
"Up to you." He said.
~~~
Peter, Barry, and Ben immediately went for the Accelerator.

"Right," He said going to the floo powder.
~~~
"Up to you." He said.
~~~
Peter, Barry, and Ben immediately went for the Accelerator.
Emily followed him as they headed back to Hogwarts
~~~
"Lets do it" she said with a smile. After all it was his turn to pick the ride. Her smiled hiding how terrified she felt on the inside
~~~
Aqua went to the Accelerator to help out as well. Cisco and Caitlin stayed with Iris in the cortex.
"What's going on!....we're did they go? Why is the building shaking shoukd we not be evaluating the building?!" Iris said in a panic
Caitlin and Cisco looked at eachother before explaining what was going on to Iris.

~~~
"Lets do it" she said with a smile. After all it was his turn to pick the ride. Her smiled hiding how terrified she felt on the inside
~~~
Aqua went to the Accelerator to help out as well. Cisco and Caitlin stayed with Iris in the cortex.
"What's going on!....we're did they go? Why is the building shaking shoukd we not be evaluating the building?!" Iris said in a panic
Caitlin and Cisco looked at eachother before explaining what was going on to Iris.
(I got nothing)

~~~
~~~
Once back at Hogwarts they saw Ryan staring intently at the egg. Earl shifted uncomfortably but said nothing.
~~~
He took to the coaster and they sat in the very front seat.
~~~
There was a flash of red lighting costantly whizzing by over and over.

Once back at Hogwarts they saw Ryan staring intently at the egg. Earl shifted uncomfortably but said nothing.
~~~
He took to the coaster and they sat in the very front seat.
~~~
There was a flash of red lighting costantly whizzing by over and over.
Once they saw Ryan with the egg she could quickly sence Earl's discomfort. Emily walked over and kneeled next to Ryan "so any movement at all?..." she asked
~~~
Eliana said nothing but on the inside, she was screaming in terror. She was definitely not as excited as she was on their last ride. She closed her eyes as her heart started to beat a thousand miles per hour as the restraints get lowered onto them. She started to tremble to get nervous as the staff checked everyone's restraints the anticipation of waiting was overwhelming as he held on to the handle of the restraint with a death grip
~~~
(not sure what to put....) "guys are we actually going to be able to shut this off...we know what happened last time...." Aqua commented.

Once they saw Ryan with the egg she could quickly sence Earl's discomfort. Emily walked over and kneeled next to Ryan "so any movement at all?..." she asked
~~~
Eliana said nothing but on the inside, she was screaming in terror. She was definitely not as excited as she was on their last ride. She closed her eyes as her heart started to beat a thousand miles per hour as the restraints get lowered onto them. She started to tremble to get nervous as the staff checked everyone's restraints the anticipation of waiting was overwhelming as he held on to the handle of the restraint with a death grip
~~~
(not sure what to put....) "guys are we actually going to be able to shut this off...we know what happened last time...." Aqua commented.
"Its shaken a few times." He said. "I have a pair of one sided lenses. For it."
~~~
It climbed and ckimbed and climbed... Adn went.
~~~
Ben looked around. "Just break it before it actually does the thing right? I'm good at breaking things ask Gwen." He slammed down the Omnitrix. "Jurry Rigg!"

"Its shaken a few times." He said. "I have a pair of one sided lenses. For it."
~~~
It climbed and ckimbed and climbed... Adn went.
~~~
Ben looked around. "Just break it before it actually does the thing right? I'm good at breaking things ask Gwen." He slammed down the Omnitrix. "Jurry Rigg!"
"those are good signs....it should hatch today..." Emily said a bit nervous of course as it was a Basilisk but she was, of course, excited. "not sure if the effects are the same for when they are young as there is not much written on them.....just be careful we can't take any risks.." she added.
~~~
Eliana let out a scream as the coster went down the large first drop.
~~~
(XD lol) "If that will work I say go for it...we can't have this thing causing the same damage to the city as it did last time..." Aqua said

"those are good signs....it should hatch today..." Emily said a bit nervous of course as it was a Basilisk but she was, of course, excited. "not sure if the effects are the same for when they are young as there is not much written on them.....just be careful we can't take any risks.." she added.
~~~
Eliana let out a scream as the coster went down the large first drop.
~~~
(XD lol) "If that will work I say go for it...we can't have this thing causing the same damage to the city as it did last time..." Aqua said
Ryan went back to watching the egg. Earl left the room.
~~~
He let out an equally loud whoo-hoo.
~~~
"Break! BREAKBREAKBREAK!" He crawled into the inner workings of the accelerator and began smashing and tearing things apart.

Ryan went back to watching the egg. Earl left the room.
~~~
He let out an equally loud whoo-hoo.
~~~
"Break! BREAKBREAKBREAK!" He crawled into the inner workings of the accelerator and began smashing and tearing things apart.
Emily stayed with Ryan watching the egg as well ever so slightly it woukd wiggle here and there.
~~~
Eliana was holding onto the straps for dear life as the ride went through all these crazy twists and turns.
~~~
The accelerator still violently shook dedntly freaking the three up in the cortex. Caitlin having the worst time as it brought back past tramas.

Emily stayed with Ryan watching the egg as well ever so slightly it woukd wiggle here and there.
~~~
Eliana was holding onto the straps for dear life as the ride went through all these crazy twists and turns.
~~~
The accelerator still violently shook dedntly freaking the three up in the cortex. Caitlin having the worst time as it brought back past tramas.
The egg cracked. Ryan got out the lenses.
~~~
He was having great fun,
~~~
Peter shot out a wall of web which actually managed to catch Thawn off guard.

The egg cracked. Ryan got out the lenses.
~~~
He was having great fun,
~~~
Peter shot out a wall of web which actually managed to catch Thawn off guard.
Emily gasped as she watched the Basilisk start to hatch making sure to avert her eyes. She was watching it from a pocket mirror in her hands, just in case.
~~~
Eliana just yelled and held tight, scared if she let go she would fall out.
~~~
(did thawn just got caught in his web like a fly? XD)

Emily gasped as she watched the Basilisk start to hatch making sure to avert her eyes. She was watching it from a pocket mirror in her hands, just in case.
~~~
Eliana just yelled and held tight, scared if she let go she would fall out.
~~~
(did thawn just got caught in his web like a fly? XD)
Ryan jad the lenses at the ready.
~~~
She did not fall out.
~~~
(Yes)

Ryan jad the lenses at the ready.
~~~
She did not fall out.
~~~
(Yes)
The egg wiggled and shook as the cracks got bigger. The egg fell over and cracked more, a small basilisk slowly broke through the egg poking its little nose out first. It slowly slithered out, the newborn basilisk was about the size of a mid-size dog.
~~~
The ride came to an end and she felt as if she had melted into her seat from relief. Her knuckles were white from how hard she had been holding on the restraint handles on them. the whole ride had been terrifying and she was beyond relieved it was all over.
~~~
(that's funny just imagining it in my head)
Thawn curse seeing that he had stopped moving. Beyond surprised that the mere web had just stopped him. He moved quickly trying to get himself undone

The egg wiggled and shook as the cracks got bigger. The egg fell over and cracked more, a small basilisk slowly broke through the egg poking its little nose out first. It slowly slithered out, the newborn basilisk was about the size of a mid-size dog.
~~~
The ride came to an end and she felt as if she had melted into her seat from relief. Her knuckles were white from how hard she had been holding on the restraint handles on them. the whole ride had been terrifying and she was beyond relieved it was all over.
~~~
(that's funny just imagining it in my head)
Thawn curse seeing that he had stopped moving. Beyond surprised that the mere web had just stopped him. He moved quickly trying to get himself undone
He carefully applied the lenses making sure not to hurt it.
~~~
He led her away from the coaster.
~~~
"Finally. I've been meaning to pay you back for beating the crap out of me a few months ago."

He carefully applied the lenses making sure not to hurt it.
~~~
He led her away from the coaster.
~~~
"Finally. I've been meaning to pay you back for beating the crap out of me a few months ago."
It's little tongue sticked out tasting the air, as it took in its new surroundings. It seemed confused when the glasses were placed, shaking its head.
~~~
Eliana walked away from the coaster quitely feeling a bit queasy. Happy to be back on the safe ground.
~~~
(Oh...Peter is mad)
"Oh that" he laughed moving quickly where he stood trying to rely on the amount of friction to escape "you needed to be taught a lesson...you just get into everyone's business.....However it seemed I wasn't very persuasive and should have gone for someone else.." He added implying he should have gone after Aqua to keep him away.

It's little tongue sticked out tasting the air, as it took in its new surroundings. It seemed confused when the glasses were placed, shaking its head.
~~~
Eliana walked away from the coaster quitely feeling a bit queasy. Happy to be back on the safe ground.
~~~
(Oh...Peter is mad)
"Oh that" he laughed moving quickly where he stood trying to rely on the amount of friction to escape "you needed to be taught a lesson...you just get into everyone's business.....However it seemed I wasn't very persuasive and should have gone for someone else.." He added implying he should have gone after Aqua to keep him away.
Ryan set out a set of dead Rats for it.
~~~
He held her hand.
~~~
He walked over him. "Funny?" He pubched hin.

Ryan set out a set of dead Rats for it.
~~~
He held her hand.
~~~
He walked over him. "Funny?" He pubched hin.
The tiny softy hissed as it slithered over to the dead rats.
~~~
Eliana sighed feeling better as the feeling passed. She looked up at Kaleb as he took her hand. "That was scary..." she softly commented
~~~
(Will they trap reverse now?)
Thawn groan as he got the air punched out of him. "You will retreat this Peter, ill make sure of it."

The tiny softy hissed as it slithered over to the dead rats.
~~~
Eliana sighed feeling better as the feeling passed. She looked up at Kaleb as he took her hand. "That was scary..." she softly commented
~~~
(Will they trap reverse now?)
Thawn groan as he got the air punched out of him. "You will retreat this Peter, ill make sure of it."
He gently stroked the top of its head.
~~~
"Sorry." He said.
~~~
"We're gonna lock you up Thawn." He said.

He gently stroked the top of its head.
~~~
"Sorry." He said.
~~~
"We're gonna lock you up Thawn." He said.
It let out a soft hiss and coiled itself next to Ryan.
Emily had taken out her journal and was recorded its behavior and every movement along with some drawing.
~~~
"Its okay....I don't know how I feel about going on another roller coster any time soon but at least I can say I been on one" she said smiling back at him
~~~
"Do it....ill find a way out....not letting anyone get in the way of accomplishing why goal" He spat.

It let out a soft hiss and coiled itself next to Ryan.
Emily had taken out her journal and was recorded its behavior and every movement along with some drawing.
~~~
"Its okay....I don't know how I feel about going on another roller coster any time soon but at least I can say I been on one" she said smiling back at him
~~~
"Do it....ill find a way out....not letting anyone get in the way of accomplishing why goal" He spat.
It was quickly warming up to Ryan. He fed it a few more rats. "Alright." He said. He took out a regular ball had gently tapped the Basilisk on the nose with it. It went in without a problem.
~~~
He nodded. "You can pick next."
~~
Sure you will." Peter said.

It was quickly warming up to Ryan. He fed it a few more rats. "Alright." He said. He took out a regular ball had gently tapped the Basilisk on the nose with it. It went in without a problem.
~~~
He nodded. "You can pick next."
~~
Sure you will." Peter said.
"Quite docile....not what one might have expected from what is written on the Basilisk....it seemed to take a great liking to you Ryan..." she said after the snake was placed into a poke ball.
~~~
(Lol she ends up picking a water log ride that has a surprise fall that she doesn't know about because the fall is on the side they didn't walk by xD)
Eliana nodded choosing their next ride
~~~
Reverse Flash smirked before he started to vibrate, the vibrations were instance as he managed to vibrate out of the webs

"Quite docile....not what one might have expected from what is written on the Basilisk....it seemed to take a great liking to you Ryan..." she said after the snake was placed into a poke ball.
~~~
(Lol she ends up picking a water log ride that has a surprise fall that she doesn't know about because the fall is on the side they didn't walk by xD)
Eliana nodded choosing their next ride
~~~
Reverse Flash smirked before he started to vibrate, the vibrations were instance as he managed to vibrate out of the webs
"Well its a baby after all." He said.
~~
They got on what she thought was a Waterlog ride. Safe and sweet. She couldn't u deratand why he kept stifling laughter.
~~~
The Accelerator shut off.

"Well its a baby after all." He said.
~~
They got on what she thought was a Waterlog ride. Safe and sweet. She couldn't u deratand why he kept stifling laughter.
~~~
The Accelerator shut off.
"I know it is...but not all baby creatures are as docile...there are a few that can be quite nippy" Emily quite chuckled "I am glad I can entrust it with you...as much as I would love for it to stay in my world...the ministry would just terminate it no questions asked..." she said sadly.
~~~
Eliana sat next to Kaleb giggling from the tiny drops and the bit of water that would splash on them. The small drops weren't so bad, nothing she could not handle. There were also a few animatronics that would sing different songs as they ride through. However, she was confused as to why Kaleb kept muffling his laughter. "...why do you keep laughing?...okay the animatronics are a bit funny looking...more creepy if you tell me..." Eliana said looking over at Kaleb.
~~~
Freed from the web Reverse-Flash speeded out of the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back