• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Hey its always a good time for icecream." He sakd.
~~~
"Its okay. I liked it." He said.
~~~
Peter and Cisco were awake.
"Alright then let's go get icecream" she replied holding back a giggle
~~~
"You did?...." She questioned feeling as she could not possibly blush even more. "I liked it too" she said with a smile as she kept her gaze down feeling embarrassed.
~~~
"Did you two have a good sleep?" Aqua asked once they got back. She made her way over to greet him kissing his cheek.

"Alright then let's go get icecream" she replied holding back a giggle
~~~
"You did?...." She questioned feeling as she could not possibly blush even more. "I liked it too" she said with a smile as she kept her gaze down feeling embarrassed.
~~~
"Did you two have a good sleep?" Aqua asked once they got back. She made her way over to greet him kissing his cheek.
They went to icecream shop.
~~~
He embraced her. "I'm glad I met you."
~~~
"Yeah." Peter yawned.

They went to icecream shop.
~~~
He embraced her. "I'm glad I met you."
~~~
"Yeah." Peter yawned.
Emily picked out her ice cream and found a spot to sit down with Earl. Both just were so quite with eachother as they made it to the icecream shop and took a seat.
~~~
She felt her heart flutter as she blushed more if even possible. She felt just so happy, finding out he shared her same feelings towards her. "Me too....im so happy we ran into eachother" and she really ment this not knowing were she be with out him.
~~~
"You still seem tired" Aqua said with a small giggle. "We had a little hiccup with the handcuffs...they stoped working once we reached our destination...but Ben and I were able to secure the issue....oh also Ben is staying here to help us out for a bit..." she added.

Emily picked out her ice cream and found a spot to sit down with Earl. Both just were so quite with eachother as they made it to the icecream shop and took a seat.
~~~
She felt her heart flutter as she blushed more if even possible. She felt just so happy, finding out he shared her same feelings towards her. "Me too....im so happy we ran into eachother" and she really ment this not knowing were she be with out him.
~~~
"You still seem tired" Aqua said with a small giggle. "We had a little hiccup with the handcuffs...they stoped working once we reached our destination...but Ben and I were able to secure the issue....oh also Ben is staying here to help us out for a bit..." she added.
He looked down. "I'm sorry about how I reacted last night. It was unfair and it was... Immature."
~~~
"Come on lets go out and do something. I think the pizza's gonna start getting to me if we don't."
~~~
"Great for us." Peter said. "I'll have to look into that cuff issue."
~~~
(What do you remember about the Nirvana arc?)

He looked down. "I'm sorry about how I reacted last night. It was unfair and it was... Immature."
~~~
"Come on lets go out and do something. I think the pizza's gonna start getting to me if we don't."
~~~
"Great for us." Peter said. "I'll have to look into that cuff issue."
~~~
(What do you remember about the Nirvana arc?)
Emily slowly ate her ice cream keeping her gaze down. She stoped and placed the spoon in the cup as Earl spoke. "Earl..." Emily said looking over to him "you dont have to be sorry...its just how you feel and you have all that right to feel the way you do there is a lot of negatively to what it means to speak such a tongue..." she said before looking down once more "I am sorry as well for being upset with you acting like I have hiding this grunge trying to purposely distance myself from you.....but I still don't feel right putting an end to the creature..."she added..
(She is talking vaguely because they are out in puplic...can't say he knows parseltongue or that they found a basilisk)
~~~
"Are you sure it's safe to go out there.." she asked as she got up from the ground with him.
~~~
"I know, expeshally with reverse flash.." Aqua added. "And just don't over work yourself..." she added.
~~~
(Not very much would have to go back and either watch it or really read a synopses)

Emily slowly ate her ice cream keeping her gaze down. She stoped and placed the spoon in the cup as Earl spoke. "Earl..." Emily said looking over to him "you dont have to be sorry...its just how you feel and you have all that right to feel the way you do there is a lot of negatively to what it means to speak such a tongue..." she said before looking down once more "I am sorry as well for being upset with you acting like I have hiding this grunge trying to purposely distance myself from you.....but I still don't feel right putting an end to the creature..."she added..
(She is talking vaguely because they are out in puplic...can't say he knows parseltongue or that they found a basilisk)
~~~
"Are you sure it's safe to go out there.." she asked as she got up from the ground with him.
~~~
"I know, expeshally with reverse flash.." Aqua added. "And just don't over work yourself..." she added.
~~~
(Not very much would have to go back and either watch it or really read a synopses)
He nodded.
~~~
"Nope that can't let that stop me." He said,
~~~
"I won't," Peter said.

He nodded.
~~~
"Nope that can't let that stop me." He said,
~~~
"I won't," Peter said.
Emily felt bad for how she been acting around him even though her decision of the basilisk egg hadn't change. She been keeping her distance in her spite of being angry. She quitely got up from the chair having been siting across from Earl. For a second it seem as if she was just going to leave. But instead she walked over to him and sat next to him.
(>u< she is like I'm upset of our different options but I still love you)
~~~
"Okay..." she said feeling nervious of going out, as the last time they were out Kaleb got shot and men tried to take her away.
~~~
"Good" Aqua said with a gentle smile and ginging him another kiss on the cheek.

Emily felt bad for how she been acting around him even though her decision of the basilisk egg hadn't change. She been keeping her distance in her spite of being angry. She quitely got up from the chair having been siting across from Earl. For a second it seem as if she was just going to leave. But instead she walked over to him and sat next to him.
(>u< she is like I'm upset of our different options but I still love you)
~~~
"Okay..." she said feeling nervious of going out, as the last time they were out Kaleb got shot and men tried to take her away.
~~~
"Good" Aqua said with a gentle smile and ginging him another kiss on the cheek.
He leaned into her.
~~~
He took her hand.
~~~
"So any ideas where he is?" Ben asked. "Wells I mean." "Why would you be looking for Wells Barry? Peter?" Iris said coming in seeing them in their suits but calling their names. (Okay you can take her from jere)

He leaned into her.
~~~
He took her hand.
~~~
"So any ideas where he is?" Ben asked. "Wells I mean." "Why would you be looking for Wells Barry? Peter?" Iris said coming in seeing them in their suits but calling their names. (Okay you can take her from here)
(awww my heart <3)
Emily felt her heart flutter as he leaned into her. with a gentle smile, she leaned against him.
~~~
Eliana kept her gaze down but a small smile crossed her lips as she lightly blushed. She held his hand back as they left.
~~~
(I was about to say hey why not Aqua, but I guess Iris would not be sure if she is in her original form)
"huh? why are you searching for Wells and what happened to him, nothing has been reported to the cops......but wow...was still having my doughts...but I can't believe it with you two standing here in front of me" Iris said

(awww my heart <3)
Emily felt her heart flutter as he leaned into her. with a gentle smile, she leaned against him.
~~~
Eliana kept her gaze down but a small smile crossed her lips as she lightly blushed. She held his hand back as they left.
~~~
(I was about to say hey why not Aqua, but I guess Iris would not be sure if she is in her original form)
"huh? why are you searching for Wells and what happened to him, nothing has been reported to the cops......but wow...was still having my doughts...but I can't believe it with you two standing here in front of me" Iris said
"I''ll find a way to live with it." He said.
~~~
They went to an amusement park.
~~~
Peter looked at her. "Well that cat's out of the bag. Anyway I'm gonna devise a way to find reverse-flash."

"I''ll find a way to live with it." He said.
~~~
They went to an amusement park.
~~~
Peter looked at her. "Well that cat's out of the bag. Anyway I'm gonna devise a way to find reverse-flash."
"You really wish for it to be destroyed don't you?" She asked
~~~
Eliana was suprised and beyond excited "are you sure we can be here? It wasn't to much money? Oh my gosh what's that!? What are they eating? That's so Cute!" Eliana just jumping from one thing to another, asking questions getting distracted by everything. But she never ran off holding tightly to his hand as she spoke. She had never been to an amusement park and had no clue what to do and was getting a bit overwhelmed.
~~~
Iris seemed to over look Peter as she had bigger bones to pick with Barry as she started venting her worries and her feeling of how upset she felt not having been told about his secret life.
Aqua keeping quite in the background once Iris walked in sneaked off after Peter once he left.

"You really wish for it to be destroyed don't you?" She asked
~~~
Eliana was suprised and beyond excited "are you sure we can be here? It wasn't to much money? Oh my gosh what's that!? What are they eating? That's so Cute!" Eliana just jumping from one thing to another, asking questions getting distracted by everything. But she never ran off holding tightly to his hand as she spoke. She had never been to an amusement park and had no clue what to do and was getting a bit overwhelmed.
~~~
Iris seemed to over look Peter as she had bigger bones to pick with Barry as she started venting her worries and her feeling of how upset she felt not having been told about his secret life.
Aqua keeping quite in the background once Iris walked in sneaked off after Peter once he left.
"I don't know." He said with a frown.
~~~
He let himself be dragged along.
~~~
"Excuse me? Hi. Ben Tennyson... um. Quick question. Would you have told other people that secret?" Ben asked.

"I don't know." He said with a frown.
~~~
He let himself be dragged along.
~~~
"Excuse me? Hi. Ben Tennyson... um. Quick question. Would you have told other people that secret?" Ben asked.
"Oh..." Emily said poking the bottom of her cup with leftover melted icecream "is it what it represents of letting it live?...but you know just you having that ability, never make you an evil person..." she said
~~~
She dragged him for a bit then stops unsure what to do. "What do we do first?....should we go on a ride? that's sounds like fun...but some of them look terrifying" she said looking up at Kaleb squeezing his hand more as she looked at him.
~~~
Iris frown turning to look at Ben, looking at him up and down before answering. "Why you butting in this is between Barry and me. And why ask that question when apparently they whole wold knew except for me." She replied

"Oh..." Emily said poking the bottom of her cup with leftover melted icecream "is it what it represents of letting it live?...but you know just you having that ability, never make you an evil person..." she said
~~~
She dragged him for a bit then stops unsure what to do. "What do we do first?....should we go on a ride? that's sounds like fun...but some of them look terrifying" she said looking up at Kaleb squeezing his hand more as she looked at him.
~~~
Iris frown turning to look at Ben, looking at him up and down before answering. "Why you butting in this is between Barry and me. And why ask that question when apparently they whole wold knew except for me." She replied
"I know..." He said.
~~~
"You pick the first ride." He said.
~~~
He sighed. "Alright you're one THOSE kinds okay. You were writing about them all the time correct. You kept asking them who they were correct? Stands to reason they thought you would put their names on your blog or in the paper if they said. Also he's the flash. Not you. He's the one who deals with the Flash stuff. Not you. Basically get off his back he wasn't obligated to tell you anything. Now if you'll excuse us. We have ACTUAL work to do and people to save. So throw your little temper tantrum somewhere else."

"I know..." He said.
~~~
"You pick the first ride." He said.
~~~
He sighed. "Alright you're one THOSE kinds okay. You were writing about them all the time correct. You kept asking them who they were correct? Stands to reason they thought you would put their names on your blog or in the paper if they said. Also he's the flash. Not you. He's the one who deals with the Flash stuff. Not you. Basically get off his back he wasn't obligated to tell you anything. Now if you'll excuse us. We have ACTUAL work to do and people to save. So throw your little temper tantrum somewhere else."
"so you know why my feeling of wanting to give it a chance,...." Emily said
~~~
"me...um okay" Eliana happily smiled excitedly and could not believe he was giving her first pick of the ride. "That one!" She said pointing at the ride before rushing to it as she pulled him along. They reached an aerial carousel-style ride (like the dumbo ride)
~~~
"EXCUSE YOU?.........." Iris said both in shock and upset at Ben. "First of all why should I even listen to you? This has nothing to do with you...this is between Barry and me. And sure I was wondering who the heros were but so was the entire city. And just because I was asking dose not mean I would write it down on my blog! And NO! I WILL NOT GET OFF HIS BACK!" She said as she grabed Barry's arm as they were leaving "why was it okay for everyone else to know except for me? It's not fair that my father and boyfriend knew but not me!" She said

~~~
"me...um okay" Eliana happily smiled excitedly and could not believe he was giving her first pick of the ride. "That one!" She said pointing at the ride before rushing to it as she pulled him along. They reached an aerial carousel-style ride (like the dumbo ride)
~~~
"EXCUSE YOU?.........." Iris said both in shock and upset at Ben. "First of all why should I even listen to you? This has nothing to do with you...this is between Barry and me. And sure I was wondering who the heros were but so was the entire city. And just because I was asking dose not mean I would write it down on my blog! And NO! I WILL NOT GET OFF HIS BACK!" She said as she grabed Barry's arm as they were leaving "why was it okay for everyone else to know except for me? It's not fair that my father and boyfriend knew but not me!" She said
"I understand you wanting to give it a chance..." He said.
~~~
(Never been)!He followed.
~~~
"Enough!" Ben said walking in front of the exit. "You wanna be mad. Fine Be mad. But you're letting your anger get in the way of an important thing. The man yellow is real and probably getting ready to do something really bad. So be mad at Barry after he helps people. Now. You can let him go... Or I can make you let him go."

"I understand you wanting to give it a chance..." He said.
~~~
(Never been)!He followed.
~~~
"Enough!" Ben said walking in front of the exit. "You wanna be mad. Fine Be mad. But you're letting your anger get in the way of an important thing. The man yellow is real and probably getting ready to do something really bad. So be mad at Barry after he helps people. Now. You can let him go... Or I can make you let him go."
"Thank you....I also understand why you have the views that you do and really....I didnt know you really felt like that about what you are since last night.....but I also feel that you don't feel comfortable with said choice I have..." Emily said.
~~~
(Oh right i forgot you told me....im sorry...but um look it up it's cute and lots of fun....its well a kiddie ride but it gose around like a carousel and you can control it to go up and down).
They got in line there were lots of kids and a few parents with kids waiting in the line with them. Eliana just watched the ride excited for it to be her turn.
~~~
Iris was beyond furious, more so that Barry would not say a word to her. However she was also left speechless by Ben. With a look that could kill she glared at Ben as she let go of Barry's arm.

"Thank you....I also understand why you have the views that you do and really....I didnt know you really felt like that about what you are since last night.....but I also feel that you don't feel comfortable with said choice I have..." Emily said.
~~~
(Oh right i forgot you told me....im sorry...but um look it up it's cute and lots of fun....its well a kiddie ride but it gose around like a carousel and you can control it to go up and down).
They got in line there were lots of kids and a few parents with kids waiting in the line with them. Eliana just watched the ride excited for it to be her turn.
~~~
Iris was beyond furious, more so that Barry would not say a word to her. However she was also left speechless by Ben. With a look that could kill she glared at Ben as she let go of Barry's arm.
"I don't but I can learn to live with it." He said. "That's the whole point of loving someone."
~~~
He smiled and waited.
~~~
"Good." He said. "You can helo if you want. Otherwise stay out of the way."

"I don't but I can learn to live with it." He said. "That's the whole point of loving someone."
~~~
He smiled and waited.
~~~
Emily looked down feeling horrable about that compromise. "I don't understand...it just sounds like your going to miserable..." she said. Emily was not sure if she understood his reasoning.
~~~
It was finally their turn and Eliana guided Kaleb to the ride vehicle, and took a seat next to him.
~~~
Iris did not say a word she just stood there unsure what to say.

~~~
He smiled and waited.
~~~
Emily looked down feeling horrible about that compromise. "I don't understand...it just sounds like you're going to be miserable..." she said. Emily was not sure if she understood his reasoning.
~~~
It was finally their turn and Eliana guided Kaleb to the ride vehicle and took a seat next to him.
~~~
Iris did not say a word, she just stood there unsure of what to say as the two left.

Last edited:
~~~
~~~

Emily looked down feeling horrable about that compromise. "I don't understand...it just sounds like your going to miserable..." she said. Emily was not sure if she understood his reasoning.
~~~
It was finally their turn and Eliana guided Kaleb to the ride vehicle, and took a seat next to him.
~~~
Iris did not say a word she just stood there unsure what to say.
"Maybe I won't be." He said.
~~~
He looked off to the side as the ride started.

"Maybe I won't be." He said.
~~~
He looked off to the side as the ride started.
Emily sighed just overall feeling unsure. "You aren't just giving in?... it's just so unlike you...your nothing but so stubborn and strong in your views to which I greatly respect that of you...this isn't given in like I much tended to do with my father to keep the peace is it?....you always were so against that." She said
~~~
"This is so much fun!...what's this?..." she said going to the little lever "Oh my gosh! Kaleb, you can control the high you go" Eliana said letting out a sea of giggles at the delight of the discovery.

Emily sighed just overall feeling unsure. "You aren't just giving in?... it's just so unlike you...your nothing but so stubborn and strong in your views to which I greatly respect that of you...this isn't given in like I much tended to do with my father to keep the peace is it?....you always were so against that." She said
~~~
"This is so much fun!...what's this?..." she said going to the little lever "Oh my gosh! Kaleb, you can control the high you go" Eliana said letting out a sea of giggles at the delight of the discovery.
"This is completely different. I'm not giving in just to keep the peace. Sometimes relationships take sacrifice. So I'm sacrificing for you." He said.
~~~
"I can see that. " He said with a smilem

"This is completely different. I'm not giving in just to keep the peace. Sometimes relationships take sacrifice. So I'm sacrificing for you." He said.
~~~
"I can see that. " He said with a smile
"Oh....I see.." Emily nodded understanding but still feeling unsure if she should be happy about him sacrificing his opinion to go with hers or should feel upset. (Helthy relationship with someone) This relationship thing was different, but it was a learning thing for sure. Emily leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Earl....hopefully it will work out and the creature is not what is expected...but in case...ill make sure to take the most uphold precaution with it.." she said
~~~
The ride soon came to an end "that was so much fun...were to next?...you get to pick the next one" Eliana said.

"Oh....I see.." Emily nodded understanding but still feeling unsure if she should be happy about him sacrificing his opinion to go with hers or should feel upset. (Helthy relationship with someone) This relationship thing was different, but it was a learning thing for sure. Emily leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Earl....hopefully it will work out and the creature is not what is expected...but in case...ill make sure to take the most uphold precaution with it.." she said
~~~
The ride soon came to an end "that was so much fun...were to next?...you get to pick the next one" Eliana said.
He amotas she kissed his cheek. "Come on we've put off our real jobs long enough."
~~~
He pointed to a huge rollercoaster.
~~~
The cortex began to shake. Someone activated the accelerator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back