• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Gajeel made a ran towards the man about to swing at him. He dropped to the ground as he felt his piercings on fire "what the hell?!"

"well I guess you right, it is a bit science fiction.....well some self-heating tech might not be to hard to come up with...that's is you still want to help me out around the lab?" Cisco said looking at Peter
(Cold proof stuff is a tually not unrealistic they use that sort of stuff in the arctic I was a dumb boy when I wrote this)

(I would think as employees they would have their own rooms and a little bit yeah)
Ryan went outside and let out Acro. The Spider had really started to warm up to him even seeming to start liking him.
~~~
"Sorry." He said. "But now we know that your powers get a jump start from strong emotion."
~~~
(Lets see... We had nimbus, Mardon, and.... I think that was it. Most of the others sre dead or free in some ither place)
(that's right unless they go home and come back to work, but definitely think the staff have their own private rooms/ apartments)
Emily went back to her room for the night completely frustrated with Earl and his views of wanting to destroy the Basilisk egg. (also awww Acro is being buddies with Ryan)
~~~
"you seem pleased with yourself" Eliana said picking up don't of the pillows and bonking Kaleb on the head. "well...I guess...I have never done this before...I have no clue how I should be doing this using my powers....the time they came out I was in nothing but scared....those men wanted to take me and you were hurt...I could not let them kill you..." she said hugging the pillow in her arms "that and Amber said I was floating along with items in the living room when she walked out of her room this morning.." Eliana added.
~~~
(wow only 2 huh XD we either convinced them to change or they died o-o)

(that's right unless they go home and come back to work, but definitely think the staff have their own private rooms/ apartments)
Emily went back to her room for the night completely frustrated with Earl and his views of wanting to destroy the Basilisk egg. (also awww Acro is being buddies with Ryan)
~~~
"you seem pleased with yourself" Eliana said picking up don't of the pillows and bonking Kaleb on the head. "well...I guess...I have never done this before...I have no clue how I should be doing this using my powers....the time they came out I was in nothing but scared....those men wanted to take me and you were hurt...I could not let them kill you..." she said hugging the pillow in her arms "that and Amber said I was floating along with items in the living room when she walked out of her room this morning.." Eliana added.
~~~
(wow only 2 huh XD we either convinced them to change or they died o-o)
Earl went to bed equally frustrated with their desicion to keep the basilisk alive. He did send her a patronus message saying that he didn't want this to destroy their relationship though.
~~~
He frowened. And hugged her. "I'm sorry."
~~~
Terraspin threw Nimbus back and looked at Mardon. "Don't try it buddy."

Earl went to bed equally frustrated with their decision to keep the basilisk alive. He did send her a patronus message saying that he didn't want this to destroy their relationship though.
~~~
He frowened. And hugged her. "I'm sorry."
~~~
Terraspin threw Nimbus back and looked at Mardon. "Don't try it buddy."
Emily was climbing into her bed when she was stopped by Earls Patronus. She stood there looking at it receiving the message, she sighed feeling uncertain. She was very upset with him for wanting to destroy the egg, but he had very valid reasons. She hope this would not destroy what they had...but at that specific point, she was unsure. But that small gesture of still sending her a message instead of keeping completely quiet spoke to her heart. Not wanting to speak to him and as well Emily not having replaced her wand yet climbed into bed.
~~~
Eliana leaned into the hug welcoming the affection. "it's okay please don't be sorry....you did not do anything wrong..." she looked up at him and gently smiled "just have to keep trying and figure it out....maybe having and actually using these powers might not be so bad" she said
~~~
"don't think ill back down quietly.....you wanna be heroes took everything from mean....not about to let go of my freedom now that I have it grasped in my hands," Mardon said clouds looming above him as he stared down at ben and aqua.

Emily was climbing into her bed when she was stopped by Earls Patronus. She stood there looking at it receiving the message, she sighed feeling uncertain. She was very upset with him for wanting to destroy the egg, but he had very valid reasons. She hope this would not destroy what they had...but at that specific point, she was unsure. But that small gesture of still sending her a message instead of keeping completely quiet spoke to her heart. Not wanting to speak to him and as well Emily not having replaced her wand yet climbed into bed.
~~~
Eliana leaned into the hug welcoming the affection. "it's okay please don't be sorry....you did not do anything wrong..." she looked up at him and gently smiled "just have to keep trying and figure it out....maybe having and actually using these powers might not be so bad" she said
~~~
"don't think ill back down quietly.....you wanna be heroes took everything from mean....not about to let go of my freedom now that I have it grasped in my hands," Mardon said clouds looming above him as he stared down at ben and aqua.
The next morning there was knocking on her door,
~~~
"Still," He said, "I'm sorry that you had learn about your powers like that,:
~~~
"Dude I am seriously warning you. You don't want any part of this."

The next morning there was knocking on her door,
~~~
"Still," He said, "I'm sorry that you had learn about your powers like that,:
~~~
"Dude I am seriously warning you. You don't want any part of this."
"coming.....just a minute" Emily called from in her room as she was doing her hair. Finishing tending to her hair she went over to her door and opened it.
~~~
"not the best of circumstances...but at least I have a great friend like you," she said "don't think I'll be okay right now without you...so thank you. But now I guess I have to figure out how to live with who I am... it's so unreal...hard to accept this is who I am after all my life being told differently"
~~~
"like you two really think you can stop me? " he laughed summoning lighting and aiming at the two. His plan was to take them out and high jack the ship they had been transported in.

"coming.....just a minute" Emily called from in her room as she was doing her hair. Finishing tending to her hair she went over to her door and opened it.
~~~
"not the best of circumstances...but at least I have a great friend like you," she said "don't think I'll be okay right now without you...so thank you. But now I guess I have to figure out how to live with who I am... it's so unreal...hard to accept this is who I am after all my life being told differently"
~~~
"like you two really think you can stop me? " he laughed summoning lighting and aiming at the two. His plan was to take them out and high jack the ship they had been transported in.
"Come on. Time to get a new wand." He said.
~~~
"I know. You're whole life has led you to believe one thing about yourself. But jow everythinf says your something totally different. Been there."
~~~
He transforme$. "Chromastone!" He absorbed the lightning.

"Come on. Time to get a new wand." He said.
~~~
"I know. You're whole life has led you to believe one thing about yourself. But jow everythinf says your something totally different. Been there."
~~~
He transforme$. "Chromastone!" He absorbed the lightning.
"Earl..." Emily said surprised to see him at her door. She slightly frowns "...I can go on my own you know..." she said
(she is trying to distance herself from him because she is upset about his opinion, but at the same time it frustrates her that she cant because just the tiny things like his message and showing up to her room in the morning makes it hard for her to fully be mad at him)
~~~
Eliana gently nods "it's very surreal....but just have to accept that this is who I am now..." she said still sounding unsure of herself. She crossed her arms and looked at him "I know you have and it upsets me so much your parents ever did that to you....just not right..."
~~~
Aqua dodged the attack of lightning.
Mardon just laughed, he was not going to back down easily as the storm clouds around him grew larger and high winds started to pick up. Large gusts of winds were blown in their direction as he froze the ice molecules around them causing large balls of hail to come crashing down on them

"Earl..." Emily said surprised to see him at her door. She slightly frowns "...I can go on my own you know..." she said
(she is trying to distance herself from him because she is upset about his opinion, but at the same time it frustrates her that she cant because just the tiny things like his message and showing up to her room in the morning makes it hard for her to fully be mad at him)
~~~
Eliana gently nods "it's very surreal....but just have to accept that this is who I am now..." she said still sounding unsure of herself. She crossed her arms and looked at him "I know you have and it upsets me so much your parents ever did that to you....just not right..."
~~~
Aqua dodged the attack of lightning.
Mardon just laughed, he was not going to back down easily as the storm clouds around him grew larger and high winds started to pick up. Large gusts of winds were blown in their direction as he froze the ice molecules around them causing large balls of hail to come crashing down on them
"Alright if that's what you want." He said.
~~~
"Same with yoir Aunt." He said.
~~~
"If its weather you want." He said. He transformed.

Hurri-Ache

1653717001005.png

"Alright if that's what you want." He said.
~~~
"Same with yoir Aunt." He said.
~~~
"If its weather you want." He said. He transformed.

Hurri-Ache

View attachment 988631
Emily frown looking away, and steped back into her room and grabed her bag. She typed out and closed the door behind her "Lets go.."
~~~
Eliana gently nodded "yea..." she replied as they stood quitely for a bit before she looked back over to Kaleb "so guess I will keep practicing" she said with a smile to him.
~~~
Mardon smirked "puff...you want to show me up?...whatever you supose to be..." He laughed fully throwing a sea of hall at him.

Emily frown looking away, and steped back into her room and grabed her bag. She typed out and closed the door behind her "Lets go.."
~~~
Eliana gently nodded "yea..." she replied as they stood quitely for a bit before she looked back over to Kaleb "so guess I will keep practicing" she said with a smile to him.
~~~
Mardon smirked "puff...you want to show me up?...whatever you supose to be..." He laughed fully throwing a sea of hall at him.
He followed her.
~~~
"Yes good idea." He said.
~~~
"A Tophannes. If you think you're little weathwr games are impressive just watch. These guys practically wrote the mythologies for weather changing creatures." He clapped his hands together and blew away the hail and snow.

He followed her.
~~~
"Yes good idea." He said.
~~~
"A Tophannes. If you think you're little weathwr games are impressive just watch. These guys practically wrote the mythologies for weather changing creatures." He clapped his hands together and blew away the hail and snow.
Emily kept quite as she left the castle with Earl. (You chose how they travel to Diagon Alley, being staff now and their tracking lifted they have more choices X3)
~~~
Eliana sat on the ground as she started to practice trying to relax and just consistently on her powers in moving items around the room.
~~~
Mardon frown as his creation of hail and snow was blew away like nothing. He was not about to let this guy one up him. He formed a large tidal wave sending it towards Tophannes.

Emily kept quite as she left the castle with Earl. (You chose how they travel to Diagon Alley, being staff now and their tracking lifted they have more choices X3)
~~~
Eliana sat on the ground as she started to practice trying to relax and just consistently on her powers in moving items around the room.
~~~
Mardon frown as his creation of hail and snow was blew away like nothing. He was not about to let this guy one up him. He formed a large tidal wave sending it towards Tophannes.
They used floo powder.
~~~
Kaleb sat in the corner watching intently.
~~~
Hurri-Ache former a wave in the opposite direction that crashed into Mardon's.

They used floo powder.
~~~
Kaleb sat in the corner watching intently.
~~~
Hurri-Ache former a wave in the opposite direction that crashed into Mardon's.
With the floo powder they quickly arrived to Diagon Alley. It was a cold morning as the many shops started to open for the day. They walked through the street heading over to Ollivanders.
~~~
Eliana kept trying again having difficulty at first items not moving more then a few inches. But after a few hours with more confidence she was getting a hang of her new abilities.
~~~
Mardon's wave was destroyed making him extremely angry. He was supposed to be the best at weather not this weirdo. He yelled in frustration sending multiple shock waves to Hurri-Ache.

With the floo powder they quickly arrived to Diagon Alley. It was a cold morning as the many shops started to open for the day. They walked through the street heading over to Ollivanders.
~~~
Eliana kept trying again having difficulty at first items not moving more then a few inches. But after a few hours with more confidence she was getting a hang of her new abilities.
~~~
Mardon's wave was destroyed making him extremely angry. He was supposed to be the best at weather not this weirdo. He yelled in frustration sending multiple shock waves to Hurri-Ache.
He waited outside dor her.
~~~
"You're getting it." He smiled.
~~~
Hurri-Ache created a tornado around Mardon.

He waited outside dor her.
~~~
"You're getting it." He smiled.
~~~
Hurri-Ache created a tornado around Mardon.
Emily felt nervous when she entered Ollivanders as she had never been in the shop, her father had taken to her to an extremely high-end shop in (insert name here XD). It took some time but Emily exited the shop with a gentle smile and a new wand in hand.
~~~
Eliana gently smiled "it seems less and less hard the more I do it....this also means fewer headaches..." she quietly added as she watched two erasers floated in front of her and do little circles around each other.
~~~
Mardon was traped trying to create a strong wind tunnel to destroy and brake the tornado.

Emily felt nervous when she entered Ollivanders as she had never been in the shop, her father had taken to her to an extremely high-end shop in (insert name here XD). It took some time but Emily exited the shop with a gentle smile and a new wand in hand.
~~~
Eliana gently smiled "it seems less and less hard the more I do it....this also means fewer headaches..." she quietly added as she watched two erasers floated in front of her and do little circles around each other.
~~~
Mardon was traped trying to create a strong wind tunnel to destroy and brake the tornado.
( thought I responded... oops) He was waiting outside.
~~~
"You're doing great." He said.
~~~
Hurri-Ache instead sucked the oxygen out from around him trying to get him to fall unconcious.

( thought I responded... oops) He was waiting outside.
~~~
"You're doing great." He said.
~~~
Hurri-Ache instead sucked the oxygen out from around him trying to get him to fall unconcious.
(It's okay ^-^ also I found wands....Screenshot_20220529-165509.pngScreenshot_20220529-165539.pngScreenshot_20220529-165924.png wondering what woukd be good for Emily's new wand....also just loved in the rp that Rcticwolf made in were Earl made her wand ❤️❤️❤️)
Emily exited the shop with a gentle smile and a new wand in hand, she walked over to Earl. "Alright I have my new wand..." she said
~~~
Eliana gently smiled "thank you Kaleb....only been able because of you"
~~~~
(Aqua cought mist in a jar XD)
Mardon was to busy trying to destroy the tornado he did not take account the lack of oxygen in the air. He clasped to the ground unconscious.

(It's okay ^-^ also I found wands....View attachment 989180View attachment 989181View attachment 989182 wondering what woukd be good for Emily's new wand....also just loved in the rp that Rcticwolf made in were Earl made her wand ❤️❤️❤️)
Emily exited the shop with a gentle smile and a new wand in hand, she walked over to Earl. "Alright I have my new wand..." she said
~~~
Eliana gently smiled "thank you Kaleb....only been able because of you"
~~~~
(Aqua cought mist in a jar XD)
Mardon was to busy trying to destroy the tornado he did not take account the lack of oxygen in the air. He clasped to the ground unconscious.
(Second one)
"Lets see it." He said.
~~~
"Nah you've always had it in you to be great." He said.
~~~
(Perfect)
Hurri-Ache turned back.

(Second one)
"Lets see it." He said.
~~~
"Nah you've always had it in you to be great." He said.
~~~
(Perfect)
Hurri-Ache turned back.
(Yea was between 2 and 3 more for her but yea 2 looks more elegant>u<)
Screenshot_20220529-165539.png
Emily pulled out the wand and showed it to him, handing it to him "...its beautiful craftsmanship...." Emily said
~~~
Eliana deeply blushed, keeping her gaze down. "Stop playing around," she said placing her cat plush on top of his head.
~~~
(XD really was playing around.....but wouldn't be comical. Berry had trouble with him all you just needed was a big jar XD)

(Yea was between 2 and 3 more for her but yea 2 looks more elegant>u<)
View attachment 989219
Emily pulled out the wand and showed it to him, handing it to him "...its beautiful craftsmanship...." Emily said
~~~
Eliana deeply blushed, keeping her gaze down. "Stop playing around," she said placing her cat plush on top of his head.
~~~
(XD really was playing around.....but wouldn't be comical. Berry had trouble with him all you just needed was a big jar XD)
(Honestly I was just more focused on Mardon Nimbus isn't much of a threat on his own)
"It's very pretty." He said with a small smile.
~~~
He smiled. "Alright. Then here's something with 100% percent sincerity." He walked over and wrapped an arm around her. Pulled her in. And kissed her.
~~~
Once they were dealt with Ben looked at Aqua. I'll stick around until Reverse-Flash is dealt with.

(Honestly I was just more focused on Mardon Nimbus isn't much of a threat on his own)
"It's very pretty." He said with a small smile.
~~~
He smiled. "Alright. Then here's something with 100% percent sincerity." He walked over and wrapped an arm around her. Pulled her in. And kissed her.
~~~
Once they were dealt with Ben looked at Aqua. I'll stick around until Reverse-Flash is dealt with.
(that is true between the two Madon is way more dangerous....but come on just traping him in a jar and telling Barry that's how he was caught is hilarious X3)
"thank you...I think so too..." She replied taking back her wand and placing it into her ponytail. (Earl!!! no be said! Emily is upset but she doesn't hate you, she is trying to be upset with you but its hard for her because of your views on the matter are not there for a bad reason)
~~~
Eliana's gaze slightly turn to him as he spoke, curious about what he meant by what he said. She quietly gasped and he pulled her to him. Her eyes went wide as he kissed her, though she quickly welcomed the sudden action as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss.
~~~
Aqua gently nodded "thank you, Ben, he has been quite the foe for sure," She said.

(that is true between the two Madon is way more dangerous....but come on just traping him in a jar and telling Barry that's how he was caught is hilarious X3)
"thank you...I think so too..." She replied taking back her wand and placing it into her ponytail. (Earl!!! no be said! Emily is upset but she doesn't hate you, she is trying to be upset with you but its hard for her because of your views on the matter are not there for a bad reason)
~~~
Eliana's gaze slightly turn to him as he spoke, curious about what he meant by what he said. She quietly gasped and he pulled her to him. Her eyes went wide as he kissed her, though she quickly welcomed the sudden action as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss.
~~~
Aqua gently nodded "thank you, Ben, he has been quite the foe for sure," She said.
"Icecream?" He asked. "My treat."
~~~
After a few minutes he pulled back. "Hey. You kissed me back."
~~~
Ben nodded.

"Icecream?" He asked. "My treat."
~~~
After a few minutes he pulled back. "Hey. You kissed me back."
~~~
Ben nodded.
Emily could not help but smile at Earl offering ice cream at such hours "ice cream?...you sure but it's only 10 am"
~~~
Eliana's face turned completely red as she kept her gaze down, she felt as her heart was going to jump out of her chest. "I'm sorry..." she said fearing that she might have not done that.
~~~
With the two metas in a better place they went back to Star labs

Emily could not help but smile at Earl offering ice cream at such hours "ice cream?...you sure but it's only 10 am"
~~~
Eliana's face turned completely red as she kept her gaze down, she felt as her heart was going to jump out of her chest. "I'm sorry..." she said fearing that she might have not done that.
~~~
With the two metas in a better place they went back to Star labs
"Hey its always a good time for icecream." He sakd.
~~~
"Its okay. I liked it." He said.
~~~
Peter and Cisco were awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back