• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I know it is...but not all baby creatures are as docile...there are a few that can be quite nippy" Emily quite chuckled "I am glad I can entrust it with you...as much as I would love for it to stay in my world...the ministry would just terminate it no questions asked..." she said sadly.
~~~
Eliana sat next to Kaleb giggling from the tiny drops and the bit of water that would splash on them. The small drops weren't so bad, nothing she could not handle. There were also a few animatronics that would sing different songs as they ride through. However, she was confused as to why Kaleb kept muffling his laughter. "...why do you keep laughing?...okay the animatronics are a bit funny looking...more creepy if you tell me..." Eliana said looking over at Kaleb.
~~~
Freed from the web Reverse-Flash speeded out of the room
He nodded and stood up. "Well my stuff here is pretty much up. I'm headed to a place called Skyrim soon." He said.
~~~
"You'll see." He said.
~~~
It was a few hours later but this new guy Ben Tennyson (who wells knows nothing about) was only making things harder. Practically begging for reverse flash to kill him.

He nodded and stood up. "Well my stuff here is pretty much up. I'm headed to a place called Skyrim soon." He said.
~~~
"You'll see." He said.
~~~
It was a few hours later but this new guy Ben Tennyson (who wells knows nothing about) was only making things harder. Practically begging for reverse flash to kill him.
(Whaf about the team rocket guy?or we not doing that?)
"sounds like a land full of adventure....that and lots of sky.."Emily commented
~~~
"What you mean by you'll see?...Kaleb? What's with the smirk?....why it the log going up?" She asked getting extremely nervous as the log started to go up a steep incline.
~~~
( So Wells knows That a Ben is the one who destroyed the accelerator but he doesn't know anything about him...also I gots nothing><)

~~~
"What you mean by you'll see?...Kaleb? What's with the smirk?....why it the log going up?" She asked getting extremely nervous as the log started to go up a steep incline.
~~~
( So Wells knows That a Ben is the one who destroyed the accelerator but he doesn't know anything about him...also I gots nothing><)
(He doesn't know anything else about him but really Ben is here to save Ronnie when the sky hole opens. And I forgot about Rocket XD)

(He doesn't know anything else about him but really Ben is here to save Ronnie when the sky hole opens. And I forgot about Rocket XD)
(So Ronnie dosnt have to explode himself? Or well not die from it. Also lol yes Rocket XD Kidnapping magical creatures and harming the wizard in worlds.....nah no important XD....well if you still want to go that way we cont need too)

~~~
~~~
As they spoke there was another explosion nearby. Then they heard shouting. "SOMEONE'S STEALING FROM THE TROPHY ROOM!"
~~~
You'll see." He said taking her hand in his own.
(So Ronnie dosnt have to explode himself? Or well not die from it. Also lol yes Rocket XD Kidnapping magical creatures and harming the wizard in worlds.....nah no important XD....well if you still want to go that way we cont need too)
(Yes and no. He doesn't die. Eddie is still going to eventually shoot himself while Ben/Baery fighte Thawn)

As they spoke there was another explosion nearby. Then they heard shouting. "SOMEONE'S STEALING FROM THE TROPHY ROOM!"
~~~
You'll see." He said taking her hand in his own.

(Yes and no. He doesn't die. Eddie is still going to eventually shoot himself while Ben/Baery fighte Thawn)
Emily quickly got up and ran off towards the sound of the explosion.
~~~
Eliana got even more nervious as he took ahold of her hand. The log soon got to the top Eliana's eyes grew wide as the log tip forward and held for a few seconds. The log then rushed down the fall, to which Elana grabed ahold of Kalebs arm. She held on tightly as they went down, screaming as they did.
~~~
(Oh okay...)

Emily quickly got up and ran off towards the sound of the explosion.
~~~
Eliana got even more nervious as he took ahold of her hand. The log soon got to the top Eliana's eyes grew wide as the log tip forward and held for a few seconds. The log then rushed down the fall, to which Elana grabed ahold of Kalebs arm. She held on tightly as they went down, screaming as they did.
~~~
(Oh okay...)
(U okay?)

(I'm so so why?...did I sound weird on my response?)
(No my fault I'm just paranoid about stuff rn)
Ryan got up and followed her. Earl was already outside the room with wand drawn,. "It's your Team Rocket friend Ryan." He said. Ryan once again looked furious. "Don't call him my friend." He said taking out a pokeball.
~~~
He smiled. "You okay?" He asked with a small laugh.
~~~
Ben transformed into XLR8 and searched the city with Barry. (I should say that XLR8 is definitely slower than both Barry and Reverse Flash but he does have a faster transformation up his sleeve)

(No my fault I'm just paranoid about stuff rn)
Ryan got up and followed her. Earl was already outside the room with wand drawn,. "It's your Team Rocket friend Ryan." He said. Ryan once again looked furious. "Don't call him my friend." He said taking out a pokeball.
~~~
He smiled. "You okay?" He asked with a small laugh.
~~~
Ben transformed into XLR8 and searched the city with Barry. (I should say that XLR8 is definitely slower than both Barry and Reverse Flash but he does have a faster transformation up his sleeve)
(Is it because of your dream? *hugs* it be okay)
Emily pulled out her wand "what the heck could he be after in there? "
~~~
"Yes?...I am okay....You knew about the fall didn't you?..." she narrowed her eyes at him. "Your horrable...you could have told me" she said trying to act mad as she let's go of his arm. She bites her lip trying to hold un her laugh. "I'm mad at you...you know" she poked his side.
~~~
(Oh okays)
They seem to come up empty not finding any trace of the reverse flash.

(Is it because of your dream? *hugs* it be okay)
Emily pulled out her wand "what the heck could he be after in there? "
~~~
"Yes?...I am okay....You knew about the fall didn't you?..." she narrowed her eyes at him. "Your horrable...you could have told me" she said trying to act mad as she let's go of his arm. She bites her lip trying to hold un her laugh. "I'm mad at you...you know" she poked his side.
~~~
(Oh okays)
They seem to come up empty not finding any trace of the reverse flash.
"I dunno. Is anything in there particularly valuble?" He asked.
~~~
"Oh I'm sorry." He said. "How about I make it up to you. " He said leading her to a petting zoo.
~~~
They returned to the Cortex. "He's gone." Barry said.

"I dunno. Is anything in there particularly valuble?" He asked.
~~~
"Oh I'm sorry." He said. "How about I make it up to you. " He said leading her to a petting zoo.
~~~
They returned to the Cortex. "He's gone." Barry said.
"Well it's a room filled with awards, trophies, cups, plates, shields, statues, and medals...." she said remembering all the amount of trophies from when she had to clean from getting into trouble. "A large number of items inside are made of pure gold and jewels" Emily replied
~~~
Eliana followed Kaleb to the petting zoo, holding in her excitement when seeing all the cute animals. "okay you are forgiven" Elaina said giving him a hug "I wasn't mad at you....just to let you know....it was scary but I actually had fun" Eliana said letting go of the hug and looking up at him.
~~~
"I dought he would stick around after he knows we are on to him and after what happened..."Aqua replied, "we do have to be on top alert..." she added the idea of reverse flash just appearing and hurting Peter again or anyone on the team had her worried.

"Well it's a room filled with awards, trophies, cups, plates, shields, statues, and medals...." she said remembering all the amount of trophies from when she had to clean from getting into trouble. "A large number of items inside are made of pure gold and jewels" Emily replied
~~~
Eliana followed Kaleb to the petting zoo, holding in her excitement when seeing all the cute animals. "okay you are forgiven" Elaina said giving him a hug "I wasn't mad at you....just to let you know....it was scary but I actually had fun" Eliana said letting go of the hug and looking up at him.
~~~
"I dought he would stick around after he knows we are on to him and after what happened..."Aqua replied, "we do have to be on top alert..." she added the idea of reverse flash just appearing and hurting Peter again or anyone on the team had her worried.
"Perfect heist for team rocket." He said. "Dammit. This one was planning to heist in there today too." Someone said suddenly from behind them. He looked to be some kind of cat man. He had dark brown fur and blue slitted eyes. He was wearing a grey leather gettup with no sleeves.
~~~
"I know." He said kissing her forehead.
~~~
Ben sighed. "So... Barry goes looking and I hang around until Reverse Flash shows up. I'll go let Mira know it's gonna be a bit before I'm home."

"Perfect heist for team rocket." He said. "Dammit. This one was planning to heist in there today too." Someone said suddenly from behind them. He looked to be some kind of cat man. He had dark brown fur and blue slitted eyes. He was wearing a grey leather gettup with no sleeves.
~~~
"I know." He said kissing her forehead.
~~~
Ben sighed. "So... Barry goes looking and I hang around until Reverse Flash shows up. I'll go let Mira know it's gonna be a bit before I'm home."
Emily was seeing that team rocket were just out to clam anything they want, not just only creatures. "They are extremely annoying and need to be stopped!" Emily said upset. (A new kitty man? Or the one from our rp we had once?) Emily turned to the voice behind them and pointed her wand at him "who the hell are you?"
~~~
Eliana deeply blushed as he kissed her forehead. She turned her gaze down as a smile laied on her face. She left to go see the bunnies, her face still flashed with a blush.
~~~
"Thank you for your help Ben sorry you will be away from Mira for a while" Aqua commented.

Emily was seeing that team rocket were just out to clam anything they want, not just only creatures. "They are extremely annoying and need to be stopped!" Emily said upset. (A new kitty man? Or the one from our rp we had once?) Emily turned to the voice behind them and pointed her wand at him "who the hell are you?"
~~~
Eliana deeply blushed as he kissed her forehead. She turned her gaze down as a smile laied on her face. She left to go see the bunnies, her face still flashed with a blush.
~~~
"Thank you for your help Ben sorry you will be away from Mira for a while" Aqua commented.
(New)

~~~
~~~
The man held up his arms in defense. "Not here to hurt anyone I assure you." He said. "This one is... Well... A thief. But he promises not to hurt anyone. Regrettably this one cannot tell you his name right now."
~~~
He sat back watching.
~~~
He nodded.

The man held up his arms in defense. "Not here to hurt anyone I assure you." He said. "This one is... Well... A thief. But he promises not to hurt anyone. Regrettably this one cannot tell you his name right now."
~~~
He sat back watching.
~~~
He nodded.
Emily raises an eyebrow "and yet you believe that should be over look....you stealing?....really don't bloody care right now...we got to deal with a menace" Emily said focusing on Rocket
~~~
After a few munites Eliana came back holding a bunny "Can't be in a petting zoo with out doing some petting.." she said placing the bunny on his lap.
~~~
Aqua left STAR labs to do some patrolling of the city. (Sorry don't have much right now)

Emily raises an eyebrow "and yet you believe that should be over look....you stealing?....really don't bloody care right now...we got to deal with a menace" Emily said focusing on Rocket
~~~
After a few munites Eliana came back holding a bunny "Can't be in a petting zoo with out doing some petting.." she said placing the bunny on his lap.
~~~
Aqua left STAR labs to do some patrolling of the city. (Sorry don't have much right now)
"Well maybe I can help you."
~~~
He smiled and started petting it.
~~~
(We can pause this one until you)

"Well maybe I can help you."
~~~
He smiled and started petting it.
~~~
(We can pause this one until you)
"Fine fine...guessing you want some reward for helping?" Emily asked
~~~
Eliana smiled at him as he started to pet the bunny. 'He is adorable' she thought before walking off to interact with some goats
~~~
(Sure but not sure what idea we are going with? Might get it.....we had many ideas not sure what we doing)

"Fine fine...guessing you want some reward for helping?" Emily asked
~~~
Eliana smiled at him as he started to pet the bunny. 'He is adorable' she thought before walking off to interact with some goats
~~~
(Sure but not sure what idea we are going with? Might get it.....we had many ideas not sure what we doing)
"This one will discuss rewards after this is done."
~~~
He set the rabbit to the side.
~~~
(I was just gonna have him kidnap Iris or something)

"This one will discuss rewards after this is done."
~~~
He set the rabbit to the side.
~~~
(I was just gonna have him kidnap Iris or something)
"Fine, fine...we can deal with that when the time come...not we have to stop this man" Emily said
~~~
The rabbit tilted its head as he looked up at Kaleb, it twitched its nose before hopping off the bench and bounced away. "hungry Kaleb?.." Eliana's voice could be heard as she was now back by him.
~~~
(oh okaies we can do that ^-^, reverse flash just kidnapping and beating up everyone)

"Fine, fine...we can deal with that when the time come...not we have to stop this man" Emily said
~~~
The rabbit tilted its head as he looked up at Kaleb, it twitched its nose before hopping off the bench and bounced away. "hungry Kaleb?.." Eliana's voice could be heard as she was now back by him.
~~~
(oh okaies we can do that ^-^, reverse flash just kidnapping and beating up everyone)
He disappeared. Quite literally. They blinked and he was gone.
~~~
He looked at her. "A little bit."
~~~
For the time being Peter and Aqus were playing damage control. Iris wasn't pleased with their secretly being heroes but got over it pretty quick. However, she was still upset with Eddie and Joe and her relationship with Barry at an all-time low.

He disappeared. Quite literally. They blinked and he was gone.
~~~
He looked at her. "A little bit."
~~~
For the time being Peter and Aqus were playing damage control. Iris wasn't pleased with their secretly being heroes but got over it pretty quick. However, she was still upset with Eddie and Joe and her relationship with Barry at an all-time low.
Emily blinked a few times unsure if maybe the large cat man had just been in her head as he seemed to have vanished in a blink of an eye. Emily focused her attention back on helping Earl and Ryan. The large hall of a Trypy room was a mess display cases were on the ground, while awards and statues were thrown about.
~~~
"well we could go find something to eat, or we could go on another ride" she asked
(this makes me so happy that she is having just a great time with Kaleb and in her mind, she will have nothing but the best life with him. But what makes me sad is that her small run-in with her aunt and then thus trying to confront her will have him spiral down almost throwing her life away. In her thoughts leaving would protect Kaleb :(
~~~
Iris had left her apartment with Eddie and did not go back home due to also being upset with her father and Barry. But sadly Aqua caved in after a talk with her and let her crash in her and Peter's apartment for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back