• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Emily blinked a few times unsure if maybe the large cat man had just been in her head as he seemed to have vanished in a blink of an eye. Emily focused her attention back on helping Earl and Ryan. The large hall of a Trypy room was a mess display cases were on the ground, while awards and statues were thrown about.
~~~
"well we could go find something to eat, or we could go on another ride" she asked
(this makes me so happy that she is having just a great time with Kaleb and in her mind, she will have nothing but the best life with him. But what makes me sad is that her small run-in with her aunt and then thus trying to confront her will have him spiral down almost throwing her life away. In her thoughts leaving would protect Kaleb :(
~~~
Iris had left her apartment with Eddie and did not go back home due to also being upset with her father and Barry. But sadly Aqua caved in after a talk with her and let her crash in her and Peter's apartment for a bit.
Rocket's pokemon were going through the place.
~~~
(Dark.) "Lets eat."
~~~
Peter wasn't very happy with Iris crashing at their place as he still didn't think her anger was justified. But he agreed on the condition that she earn her time on their couch by helping around the place.

Rocket's pokemon were going through the place.
~~~
(Dark.) "Lets eat."
~~~
Peter wasn't very happy with Iris crashing at their place as he still didn't think her anger was justified. But he agreed on the condition that she earn her time on their couch by helping around the place.
Emily moved through the trophy room helping stop, freezing (or would it be petrifying?) the creatures to stop them in their tracks.
~~~
(Sorry I know>-< well later on we did have planed before fore her to get captured and used in experiments to get rid of her abilities)
As they left the petting area Eliana gently took Kaleb's hand as they left to look for something to eat.
~~~
Iris was thankful to be able to crash at Aqua's and Peter's place but was a bit upset and moody that morning from having to sleep on the couch. (She wants a guestroom, being very stubborn. But sorry Iris but the guest room is Peter's little home lab x3).

Aqua felt bad that she caved in to Iris and let her stay but she did feel bad for the woman, not having a place to stay. She walked over to Peter that morning after breakfast. She kissed his cheek before giving him a hug. "Some morning patrol through the city might do us some good" she said suggested as to clear their minds and get out of the apartment and away from the upset Iris.

Emily moved through the trophy room helping stop, freezing (or would it be petrifying?) the creatures to stop them in their tracks.
~~~
(Sorry I know>-< well later on we did have planed before fore her to get captured and used in experiments to get rid of her abilities)
As they left the petting area Eliana gently took Kaleb's hand as they left to look for something to eat.
~~~
Iris was thankful to be able to crash at Aqua's and Peter's place but was a bit upset and moody that morning from having to sleep on the couch. (She wants a guestroom, being very stubborn. But sorry Iris but the guest room is Peter's little home lab x3).

Aqua felt bad that she caved in to Iris and let her stay but she did feel bad for the woman, not having a place to stay. She walked over to Peter that morning after breakfast. She kissed his cheek before giving him a hug. "Some morning patrol through the city might do us some good" she said suggested as to clear their minds and get out of the apartment and away from the upset Iris.
There was someon else there besides her and the pokemon but she couldn't od never catch a glimpse of who it was.
~~~
They found a fair ground style area with lots of food carts.
~~~
He took a sip of his coffee. "Sounds good." He said.

There was someon else there besides her and the pokemon but she couldn't od never catch a glimpse of who it was.
~~~
They found a fair ground style area with lots of food carts.
~~~
He took a sip of his coffee. "Sounds good." He said.
The few times she felt she had seen someone, she casted Petrificus Totalus though she seemed to miss everytime either hiding a pokemon or a trophy. It just always seemed as if she could never catch a glimpse of who it was.
~~~
(Oooh) There was so much different foods both Japanese style fair foods and some American ones. "Wow never thought I would get a chance to have any of these foods...Kaleb have you had any of these?....What should we eat?" She asked
~~~
"Alight I'll be up on the roof.....I need to get out before Iris gilts me in giving up our bed next..." She whispered the last part to Peter before leaving.

The few times she felt she had seen someone, she casted Petrificus Totalus though she seemed to miss everytime either hiding a pokemon or a trophy. It just always seemed as if she could never catch a glimpse of who it was.
~~~
(Oooh) There was so much different foods both Japanese style fair foods and some American ones. "Wow never thought I would get a chance to have any of these foods...Kaleb have you had any of these?....What should we eat?" She asked
~~~
"Alight I'll be up on the roof.....I need to get out before Iris gilts me in giving up our bed next..." She whispered the last part to Peter before leaving.
(It's Ra'Zool) She saw Rocket looking at a polished siver trophy.
~~~
"I've had these."
~~~
"I'll be up in a bit." He said. He walked by Iris who was still asleep. He didn't wake her but he left a note on the floor next to the couch with a list chores he wanted done while they were out. And to stay out of the lab.

(It's Ra'Zool) She saw Rocket looking at a polished siver trophy.
~~~
"I've had these."
~~~
"I'll be up in a bit." He said. He walked by Iris who was still asleep. He didn't wake her but he left a note on the floor next to the couch with a list chores he wanted done while they were out. And to stay out of the lab.
Seeing Rocket she didnt hesitate and casted Petrificus Totalus at him.
~~~
Eliana nodded "oooo I want to try those they smell great" she said pointing at the Takoyaki (octopus balls) "aww those are cute!" She squealed seeing the Taiyaki (the sweet fish shaped cake) "wait....wow...that looks amazing and looks so yummy" she said looking at the man at a booth handing a large funnel cake to a man, the funnel cake had strawberries and wiped cream
~~~
Aqua made her way up onto the roof, changing into her suit and morphing into her octi self. She walked over to the edge of the high rise apartments and looked down at the street bellow.

Seeing Rocket she didnt hesitate and casted Petrificus Totalus at him.
~~~
Eliana nodded "oooo I want to try those they smell great" she said pointing at the Takoyaki (octopus balls) "aww those are cute!" She squealed seeing the Taiyaki (the sweet fish shaped cake) "wait....wow...that looks amazing and looks so yummy" she said looking at the man at a booth handing a large funnel cake to a man, the funnel cake had strawberries and wiped cream
~~~
Aqua made her way up onto the roof, changing into her suit and morphing into her octi self. She walked over to the edge of the high rise apartments and looked down at the street bellow.
He ducked it and it rebounded at Earl who blocked it. "Never try to sneak up on someone when he's looking at polished metal." Rocket said.
~~~
He got a bit of everything.
~~~
Soon after Peter was standing next to her in his suit

He ducked it and it rebounded at Earl who blocked it. "Never try to sneak up on someone when he's looking at polished metal." Rocket said.
~~~
He got a bit of everything.
~~~
Soon after Peter was standing next to her in his suit
Emily let out an audible gasp as Rocket ducked and her spell rebound to Earl. She was relieved Earl had quick reflexes and blocked the spell. She narrowed her eyes at him, this Rocket person past her last nerve.
~~~
Eliana was excited at the diffrent amount of food Kaleb had gathered for them. She did not wait a second in trying them.
~~~
"Hello Spidy dear..." Aqua said ashe he came over to her in his suite. "...you think it will be fine leaving Iris in the apartment?..." she asked stretching out her arms

Emily let out an audible gasp as Rocket ducked and her spell rebound to Earl. She was relieved Earl had quick reflexes and blocked the spell. She narrowed her eyes at him, this Rocket person past her last nerve.
~~~
Eliana was excited at the diffrent amount of food Kaleb had gathered for them. She did not wait a second in trying them.
~~~
"Hello Spidy dear..." Aqua said ashe he came over to her in his suite. "...you think it will be fine leaving Iris in the apartment?..." she asked stretching out her arms
He looked back at the trophy he was inspecting. "Very interesting this trophy. To Mr. H. Potter, for seevice to the school, amd the world and outstanding athletic skill." He pocked up the snitch. "But you see qhat's more interesting it what's hidden inside. Something that was lost in your forest and then found again." He handed to a pokemon who broke it in half. Within was the resurrection stone.
~~~
He didn't eat quite as much.
~~~
"No idea." He said. "I'm still against it. But she can stay for now "

He looked back at the trophy he was inspecting. "Very interesting this trophy. To Mr. H. Potter, for seevice to the school, amd the world and outstanding athletic skill." He pocked up the snitch. "But you see qhat's more interesting it what's hidden inside. Something that was lost in your forest and then found again." He handed to a pokemon who broke it in half. Within was the resurrection stone.
~~~
He didn't eat quite as much.
~~~
"No idea." He said. "I'm still against it. But she can stay for now "
(Lol I gasp in irl XD)
Emily gasped seeing what laid inside the snitch. That could not be, the resurrection stone. "Such things are not ment to be in hands such as yours,....How do you know of such things!?..." Emily asked
~~~
"Not hungry?.." Eliana asked suprised to not see Kaleb scarfing down food likes she seen him do before.
~~~
Aqua light sighed "I know...you know I feel horable for not coming to talk you you first....my sympathy for her situation jumped the gun and I felt bad....though dosnt mean I agree with her actions.....think she is being selfish and a baby for the way she is acting with her father, Barry and Eddie..." Aqua said folding her arms. "I owe you huge for this you know" she add3d looking up at Peter.

(Lol I gasp in irl XD)
Emily gasped seeing what laid inside the snitch. That could not be, the resurrection stone. "Such things are not ment to be in hands such as yours,....How do you know of such things!?..." Emily asked
~~~
"Not hungry?.." Eliana asked suprised to not see Kaleb scarfing down food likes she seen him do before.
~~~
Aqua light sighed "I know...you know I feel horable for not coming to talk you you first....my sympathy for her situation jumped the gun and I felt bad....though dosnt mean I agree with her actions.....think she is being selfish and a baby for the way she is acting with her father, Barry and Eddie..." Aqua said folding her arms. "I owe you huge for this you know" she add3d looking up at Peter.
Rocket inspected the stone between two fingers. "I read the stories. Supposedly this brings the souls of those who have died to this world. I believe that its... Shortcomings can be over come. Or rather the boss does."
~~~
"Not really." He aaid woth a shrug.
~~~
"We'll discuss payment later." He quipped.

Rocket inspected the stone between two fingers. "I read the stories. Supposedly this brings the souls of those who have died to this world. I believe that its... Shortcomings can be over come. Or rather the boss does."
~~~
"Not really." He aaid woth a shrug.
~~~
"We'll discuss payment later." He quipped.
'His boss?' Emily did not like the sound of that. It could mean he might be working for a witch or wizard. And such stone in the wrong hands can bring chaos to their world.
~~~
"Oh okay.....is it because it's not pizza or icecream?" She quipped
~~~
"Oh sounds like you already have something in mind" she tessed, letting out a giggle "Fine will speak of such payment later" she replied before jumping off the roof down to the neighboring roof.

'His boss?' Emily did not like the sound of that. It could mean he might be working for a witch or wizard. And such stone in the wrong hands can bring chaos to their world.
~~~
"Oh okay.....is it because it's not pizza or icecream?" She quipped
~~~
"Oh sounds like you already have something in mind" she tessed, letting out a giggle "Fine will speak of such payment later" she replied before jumping off the roof down to the neighboring roof.
He put the stone in a black case. "Amd now I bid you adieu." He said.
~~~
"How dare you?" He let out a mock gaso and feigned offense.
~~~
"I do." He said.

He put the stone in a black case. "Amd now I bid you adieu." He said.
~~~
"How dare you?" He let out a mock gaso and feigned offense.
~~~
"I do." He said.
'This was not good, this Rocot guy was not only stealing creatures but rummaging and stealing forbidden magical artifacts for a boss, all this was deffently not good'
~~~
"It's true...I'm suprised you haven't turned into a walking slice of pizza by now" she teased.
~~~
Aqua chuckled as she jumped down to the neighboring roof, Leaving to start on city patrol.

'This was not good, this Rocot guy was not only stealing creatures but rummaging and stealing forbidden magical artifacts for a boss, all this was deffently not good'
~~~
"It's true...I'm suprised you haven't turned into a walking slice of pizza by now" she teased.
~~~
Aqua chuckled as she jumped down to the neighboring roof, Leaving to start on city patrol.
Suddenly out of nowhere the Cat man became visible his blade against the man's throat. "Ra'Zeem thinks that you should stay." He said. "And this one has no qualms about cutting your sorry throat open if you make any sudden moves"
~~~
He laughed a little.
~~~
Peter jumped as well keeping pace with her

Suddenly out of nowhere the Cat man became visible his blade against the man's throat. "Ra'Zeem thinks that you should stay." He said. "And this one has no qualms about cutting your sorry throat open if you make any sudden moves"
~~~
He laughed a little.
~~~
Peter jumped as well keeping pace with her
Emily was nothing but shocked and surprised not expecting what had just happened. This cat man sure was a force not to be messed with from the skills he had shown so far.
~~~
"...but then that might be dangerous, if you were a walking pizza you could take out a bite of yourself..." she added
~~~
Aqua smiled seeing him keep pace with her as moved across the city by the rooftops. They traveled a bit away when Aqua called out to him after jumping down to a building with a very acrobatic spin and landing "I'm quite impressed Spidy....you have gained quite the impressive acrobatic skills....." She commented knowing for sure if he would have been her top competition if he would have been around during her gymnastics competitions back before joining UA or having to meet Peter.

Emily was nothing but shocked and surprised not expecting what had just happened. This cat man sure was a force not to be messed with from the skills he had shown so far.
~~~
"...but then that might be dangerous, if you were a walking pizza you could take out a bite of yourself..." she added
~~~
Aqua smiled seeing him keep pace with her as moved across the city by the rooftops. They traveled a bit away when Aqua called out to him after jumping down to a building with a very acrobatic spin and landing "I'm quite impressed Spidy....you have gained quite the impressive acrobatic skills....." She commented knowing for sure if he would have been her top competition if he would have been around during her gymnastics competitions back before joining UA or having to meet Peter.
"Where did you even come from?" Earl asked. "Oh you know, give the room a wide birth, stick to the shadows, use and invisibility spell. The works." He said.
~~~~
"Yeah that would be weird." (He has not done yet)
~~~
Peter gave her a quick salute as he kept running across the rooftop of the skyscraper. Reaching the edge he leaped from the building doing a 360 flip as he fell with his knees tucked in. Letting a webline fly he began to swing pulling on the web and spreading his legs apart as he swung across the streets of Central city. He let go of one webline landing and running across a wall for a few seconds before leaping and letting another fly. Never straying to far was his partner-in-crimefighting he spotted some more innocent trouble nearby. A couple of kids bullying a smaller kid on the basketball court. They were throwing the ball all around him taunting him for not being tall enough to catch the ball they kept throwing over his head.

Peter dived falling for a few seconds before shooting a line and swinging closer to the ground. As one of the boys threw the ball over the little boy's head once again Peter let go of the web and caught the ball in midair doing an acrobatic front flip and landing on both feet.

He turned around and face the bullying kids. He looked at the ball. It had the name Tony on it. He looked at the smallest kid who was being teased. "Tony?" He asked. The boy nodded.

He looked at the other kids. "C'mon guys why you gotta do my boy dirty like that? And with his own ball?"

The other kids not wanting to mess with Spider-Man or get in trouble with Octimaid who had quickly joined him scattered.

Peter looked at Tony. "You like Basketball Tony?" He asked.

Tony nodded. The 17 year old hero tossed the ball back to him. "Me to... let me know when you're first game on your school's basketball team is alright?" He saluted the boy and leaped into the air ready to move on to where he was needed next.

"Where did you even come from?" Earl asked. "Oh you know, give the room a wide birth, stick to the shadows, use and invisibility spell. The works." He said.
~~~~
"Yeah that would be weird." (He has not done yet)
~~~
Peter gave her a quick salute as he kept running across the rooftop of the skyscraper. Reaching the edge he leaped from the building doing a 360 flip as he fell with his knees tucked in. Letting a webline fly he began to swing pulling on the web and spreading his legs apart as he swung across the streets of Central city. He let go of one webline landing and running across a wall for a few seconds before leaping and letting another fly. Never straying to far was his partner-in-crimefighting he spotted some more innocent trouble nearby. A couple of kids bullying a smaller kid on the basketball court. They were throwing the ball all around him taunting him for not being tall enough to catch the ball they kept throwing over his head.

Peter dived falling for a few seconds before shooting a line and swinging closer to the ground. As one of the boys threw the ball over the little boy's head once again Peter let go of the web and caught the ball in midair doing an acrobatic front flip and landing on both feet.

He turned around and face the bullying kids. He looked at the ball. It had the name Tony on it. He looked at the smallest kid who was being teased. "Tony?" He asked. The boy nodded.

He looked at the other kids. "C'mon guys why you gotta do my boy dirty like that? And with his own ball?"

The other kids not wanting to mess with Spider-Man or get in trouble with Octimaid who had quickly joined him scattered.

Tony nodded. The 17 year old hero tossed the ball back to him. "Me to... let me know when you're first game on your school's basketball team is alright?" He saluted the boy and leaped into the air ready to move on to where he was needed next.

"Very impressive..." Emily said impressed at how easy the cat man was able to sneak. "...you know Earl....you could have really used his skills...when you use to sneak around the school to cause mischief..." she quipped looking slightly over to Earl.
~~~
(Yes I know that's only in the hero one right XD)
"Yea...it would be...also....would it not hurt?" She asked
~~~
Aqua smiled as Peter saluted her, she ran after him stopping at the edge when he jumped off the roof. She watched him do a flip and fall for a bit before letting out a webline. She smiled letting out a sigh as she watched him swing away through the city skyline. 'he is amazing' she thought giggling to herself as he showed off running across walls before swinging some more. Running back she jumped to the next building making her way towards the direction he left too. Aqua would notice that as she moved through the rooftops, Peter never strayed too far from where she was.

Noticing Peter spot something as he changed direction and went down to the street below. She followed him down to a basketball court, where a small boy was being picked on by an older group of boys. Aqua stayed back watching as Peter jumped to help, not only retrieving the ball but doing so in a cool entrance. She soon joined him keeping to Peter's side and slightly back from him, as he spoke to the boy and his bullies. She watched as it didn't take much for the bullies to quickly run off. 'definitely amazing' the thought raced through her head as she smiled watching Spidy leap into the air and swing away. Octi turned to Tony and gently smiled at him. Forming a heart hand to him before vanishing before his eyes. (well you know camouflaging to make it easier to run off to where she is needed next to XD)
Anime-Heart-Hands-Wallpaper-14.jpg

"Very impressive..." Emily said impressed at how easy the cat man was able to sneak. "...you know Earl....you could have really used his skills...when you use to sneak around the school to cause mischief..." she quipped looking slightly over to Earl.
~~~
(Yes I know that's only in the hero one right XD)
"Yea...it would be...also....would it not hurt?" She asked
~~~
Aqua smiled as Peter saluted her, she ran after him stopping at the edge when he jumped off the roof. She watched him do a flip and fall for a bit before letting out a webline. She smiled letting out a sigh as she watched him swing away through the city skyline. 'he is amazing' she thought giggling to herself as he showed off running across walls before swinging some more. Running back she jumped to the next building making her way towards the direction he left too. Aqua would notice that as she moved through the rooftops, Peter never strayed too far from where she was.

Noticing Peter spot something as he changed direction and went down to the street below. She followed him down to a basketball court, where a small boy was being picked on by an older group of boys. Aqua stayed back watching as Peter jumped to help, not only retrieving the ball but doing so in a cool entrance. She soon joined him keeping to Peter's side and slightly back from him, as he spoke to the boy and his bullies. She watched as it didn't take much for the bullies to quickly run off. 'definitely amazing' the thought raced through her head as she smiled watching Spidy leap into the air and swing away. Octi turned to Tony and gently smiled at him. Forming a heart hand to him before vanishing before his eyes. (well you know camouflaging to make it easier to run off to where she is needed next to XD)
View attachment 994151
"Would never have been caught." He agreed.
~~~
"I don't know. I know that I csn regrow missong limbs when I absorb something." He sakd.
~~~
She found Peter perched on a roof watching the street.

"Would never have been caught." He agreed.
~~~
"I don't know. I know that I csn regrow missing limbs when I absorb something." He said.
~~~
She found Peter perched on a roof watching the street.
"then again, that would have been too much power" she quipped. Turning to Rocket she walked over as Ra'Zeem held him against his blade. "ill be taking back the stone" she said reaching to take it from the black case.
~~~
"WHAT?!" Eliana said suprised as she almost choked on the lemonade she was drinking. "you can do that?! So if you absorb concrete and you somehow lose an arm or leg....you can just regrow it like nothing?" she asked in disbelief.
~~~
Aqua smiled as she watched him for a bit before walking over. "nothing but simply amazing..." she took a seat on the ledge of the roof looking down at the street. "that little boy,...Tony won't forget what you did...you didn't just help him but you made his whole day.." she commented.

"then again, that would have been too much power" she quipped. Turning to Rocket she walked over as Ra'Zeem held him against his blade. "ill be taking back the stone" she said reaching to take it from the black case.
~~~
"WHAT?!" Eliana said suprised as she almost choked on the lemonade she was drinking. "you can do that?! So if you absorb concrete and you somehow lose an arm or leg....you can just regrow it like nothing?" she asked in disbelief.
~~~
Aqua smiled as she watched him for a bit before walking over. "nothing but simply amazing..." she took a seat on the ledge of the roof looking down at the street. "that little boy,...Tony won't forget what you did...you didn't just help him but you made his whole day.." she commented.
Ra'Zeem let rocket out from his grip. "Get lost. Ra'Zeem thinks you have caused enough trouble for one day." He said. Rocket used his pokemon to teleport away. "Earl looked at Ra'Zeem. "So what now. You expect us to just let you go too?" He asked. "Ra'Zeem would hope that you would. Just because I am a thief does not mean I am a bad person." He said.
~~~
"Yeah. It happened a lot back in the US." He said.
~~~
He nodded. "Sometimes its the friendly neighborhood part that makes me so lovable."

Ra'Zeem let rocket out from his grip. "Get lost. Ra'Zeem thinks you have caused enough trouble for one day." He said. Rocket used his pokemon to teleport away. "Earl looked at Ra'Zeem. "So what now. You expect us to just let you go too?" He asked. "Ra'Zeem would hope that you would. Just because I am a thief does not mean I am a bad person." He said.
~~~
"Yeah. It happened a lot back in the US." He said.
~~~
He nodded. "Sometimes its the friendly neighborhood part that makes me so lovable."
"You did help us stoped Rocket and get the stone before he could take it....however you are still a thief as you said...But there is the fact you haven't hurt anyone or have stolen anything....so shoukd we just let him go?.." Emily asked Earl unsure
~~~
"Really....oh" she said worried that he had to go through so much back when he lived with his parents. "Must of have been scary the first time...but" she said looking at Kaleb "that is so cool that you can do that...you are nothing but amazing and so cool!" She said looking at him this sheer admiration
~~~
"Well that's one part of many that dose....but also makes you analyzing person and hero.." she commented looking down at the cars passed by bellow them.

"You did help us stoped Rocket and get the stone before he could take it....however you are still a thief as you said...But there is the fact you haven't hurt anyone or have stolen anything....so shoukd we just let him go?.." Emily asked Earl unsure
~~~
"Really....oh" she said worried that he had to go through so much back when he lived with his parents. "Must of have been scary the first time...but" she said looking at Kaleb "that is so cool that you can do that...you are nothing but amazing and so cool!" She said looking at him this sheer admiration
~~~
"Well that's one part of many that dose....but also makes you analyzing person and hero.." she commented looking down at the cars passed by bellow them.
"Well I'm not exactly planning on leaving empty handed." He said holding up Earl's bag of Galleons and Sickles.
~~~
"You're powers are a lot cooler in my opinion."
~~~
He was looking at a car. It seemed that the driver was on a drunken joy ride.

"Well I'm not exactly planning on leaving empty handed." He said holding up Earl's bag of Galleons and Sickles.
~~~
"You're powers are a lot cooler in my opinion."
~~~
He was looking at a car. It seemed that the driver was on a drunken joy ride.
"hey! give those back!" Emily yelled
~~~
"I dont know why? mine are nothing like yours...I can move objects with my mind oooooh scary...." she said with a giggle "I can scare people thinking there is a ghost in their home" she said making a bit fun of her abilities.
~~~
Aqua spotted that same car "that car is swerving a bit too much,...right" she said watching it change lanes a few too many times.

"hey! give those back!" Emily yelled
~~~
"I dont know why? mine are nothing like yours...I can move objects with my mind oooooh scary...." she said with a giggle "I can scare people thinking there is a ghost in their home" she said making a bit fun of her abilities.
~~~
Aqua spotted that same car "that car is swerving a bit too much,...right" she said watching it change lanes a few too many times.
(I thought i had responded... Oops)
"Sorry. I don't work for free." He said pulling out a fre galleons and tossing it back before disappearing.
~~~
"Ut could be." He said. "besides what about that bubble thing?"
~~~
"Yeah also not signalling and way too fast." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back