• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He smiled and watched. "Creates its own goggles too. Still with your own AI system." He said.
She twirls a few more times before stopping to look at him "really?...that's amazing Peter...you always seem to amaze me on what you build and how smart you are.." she said truthfully with a smile. "anyways...guess no more playing around.." she chuckled "...suit...suit...my new hero suit" she said thinking out loud as she carefully thinking about being in her hero outfit. The dress disappeared being replaced by her new hero outfit. "oh this is quite comfortable...and can easily mover around in...oh amazing..." she whispered to herself as she stretched in the new suite. It was way more high-tech than her old suit and more form-fitting hugging every curve of her body.

(XD not sure what color scheme or what it would really it should look like XD )

She twirls a few more times before stopping to look at him "really?...that's amazing Peter...you always seem to amaze me on what you build and how smart you are.." she said truthfully with a smile. "anyways...guess no more playing around.." she chuckled "...suit...suit...my new hero suit" she said thinking out loud as she carefully thinking about being in her hero outfit. The dress disappeared being replaced by her new hero outfit. "oh this is quite comfortable...and can easily mover around in...oh amazing..." she whispered to herself as she stretched in the new suite. It was way more high-tech than her old suit and more form-fitting hugging every curve of her body.

(XD not sure what color scheme or what it would really it should look like XD )
Peter couldn't help but admire the new form fitting suit.

Aqua blushed under her mask "thank you Peter for making this for me I really love it...this is going to make going from normal life to hero work so much easier"
He nodded. "Let's go see Ronnie." He said.

Liam and Amelia found themselves in a town called deadwood. It was wild west style town. Lawless. And dangerous. The kind of place Liam would feel at home.

He nodded. "Let's go see Ronnie." He said.

Liam and Amelia found themselves in a town called deadwood. It was wild west style town. Lawless. And dangerous. The kind of place Liam would feel at home.
"Wait before we do..." on her tip toes, she reached up and took ahold of his cheeks giving him a kiss. "Really Peter...thank you for doing this for me" she said letting go of the kiss

(Oh wow our little space bandents)
"Not very high tec is it..." Amelia commented walked through the wild west type town

"Wait before we do..." on her tip toes, she reached up and took ahold of his cheeks giving him a kiss. "Really Peter...thank you for doing this for me" she said letting go of the kiss

(Oh wow our little space bandents)
"Not very high tec is it..." Amelia commented walked through the wild west type town
He smiled. "I'd move mountains for you. You know that." He said.

"I feel kinds home here." He said with his mask on.

He smiled. "I'd move mountains for you. You know that." He said.

"I feel kinds home here." He said with his mask on.
Aqua felt her heart flutter as she blushed "I know Peter and I would do the same for you.." she said taking ahold of his hand. "Let's see Ronnie.."

She had her cloak covering her and her mask on as well as it was what was keeping her hydrated in this weather. "I would think so....you seem to fit in with the theme here" she commented. "So?...what are we here for?" She asked

Aqua felt her heart flutter as she blushed "I know Peter and I would do the same for you.." she said taking ahold of his hand. "Let's see Ronnie.."

She had her cloak covering her and her mask on as well as it was what was keeping her hydrated in this weather. "I would think so....you seem to fit in with the theme here" she commented. "So?...what are we here for?" She asked
They went to see Ronnie in the medbay. Fully suites up.

"A job. There's been trouble brewin' in this town I hear."

They went to see Ronnie in the medbay. Fully suites up.

"A job. There's been trouble brewin' in this town I hear."
To Aqua he seemed like a picture she seen it really did look like the Ronnie Caitlin had shown her. To everyone else that saw him before hand be was clean, well shaven, hair cut, clean clothing and looked a thousand times calmer and coherent.

"Ahh...so what might be causing the trouble? Do we know.....evil people?...monsters?...beasts?..."

To Aqua he seemed like a picture she seen it really did look like the Ronnie Caitlin had shown her. To everyone else that saw him before hand be was clean, well shaven, hair cut, clean clothing and looked a thousand times calmer and coherent.

"Ahh...so what might be causing the trouble? Do we know.....evil people?...monsters?...beasts?..."
"You feels bg okay Mr. Stein?" He asked.

"They say the dead are attacking townsfolk. Skeletons walk at night." Said the skeleton.

"You feels bg okay Mr. Stein?" He asked.

"They say the dead are attacking townsfolk. Skeletons walk at night." Said the skeleton.
"Strangly yes...I havent felt this clear since the accident..." He answered

"The dead?...oh...well you better keep that mask and hat on of yours or you will have the towns people loosing their minds....thinking your one of them" Amelia commented

"Strangly yes...I havent felt this clear since the accident..." He answered

"The dead?...oh...well you better keep that mask and hat on of yours or you will have the towns people loosing their minds....thinking your one of them" Amelia commented
"Shouldn't be. Caitlin Gabe you a cocktail of anti-psychotics." He said.

He nodded. He looked at the woman he has grown rather find of over the year. "We"lol need to tread carefully. But I do know a few people here will be willing to split a portion of reward with us.

"Shouldn't be. Caitlin Gabe you a cocktail of anti-psychotics." He said.

He nodded. He looked at the woman he has grown rather find of over the year. "We"lol need to tread carefully. But I do know a few people here will be willing to split a portion of reward with us.
"I see...things given to those with dissociative disorders...very cleaver Cait..." He said

"Please don't call me that....Dr. Snow ...please..." Caitlin said looking away from the man with her fiance body. "Now that you are feeling better we would like to run a series of tests..." she added

"Splitting the reward with others...I don't know....." she crossed her arms "Everyone I seen so fare look shady and questionable...don't trust them one bit...to many shifty eyes..."

"I see...things given to those with dissociative disorders...very cleaver Cait..." He said

"Please don't call me that....Dr. Snow ...please..." Caitlin said looking away from the man with her fiance body. "Now that you are feeling better we would like to run a series of tests..." she added

"Splitting the reward with others...I don't know....." she crossed her arms "Everyone I seen so fare look shady and questionable...don't trust them one bit...to many shifty eyes..."
Spider-Man looked at Doctor Snow. "I'd like to help." He said. "Believe it or not I'm actually more savvy with bio-chemistry than any other science."

He nodded. "Suit yourself Amelia. You're the boss."

Spider-Man looked at Doctor Snow. "I'd like to help." He said. "Believe it or not I'm actually more savvy with bio-chemistry than any other science."

He nodded. "Suit yourself Amelia. You're the boss."
"Fine, you are welcome to assist in the tests" Caitlin said with a nod. Feeling like having someone else around instead of being alone running tests was for the best.

"You don't sound very sure about this decision that I'm making of not having others involved...."

"Fine, you are welcome to assist in the tests" Caitlin said with a nod. Feeling like having someone else around instead of being alone running tests was for the best.

"You don't sound very sure about this decision that I'm making of not having others involved...."
He nodded and went with her to do the tests.

"I have faith in your desicion." He assured her.

He nodded and went with her to do the tests.

"I have faith in your desicion." He assured her.
Mr. Stein if you will follow us...we will begin the tests" Caitlin said walking with Ronnie following them. Catlin sits him down, strapping a monitor, and starts to take blood work. "So...I found out from Barry that the accident cased a lot of people to change..I saw you are also dressed like a comic book hero and that quiet girl...are you kids also being helped?..." He asked turning to Peter

Amelia nodded, she wasn't wanting to split her earnings with the shifty characters she has seen so far. Besides, it was rare she worked with anyone else but herself, it had been years it was just her and scout. She wasn't quick to trust someone, Liam becomes that strange exception. She had grown quite fond of him and being around him. "Ill consider the aid of those you are acquainted with here if we run into more trouble then we can handle." She said, but she had full confidence she and Liam were more then capable on their own.

Last edited:
Mr. Stein if you will follow us...we will begin the tests" Caitlin said walking with Ronnie following them. Catlin sits him down, strapping a monitor and starts to take blood work. "So...I found out but Barry that the accedent cased a lot of people to change..I saw you are also dressed like a comic book hero and that quite girl...are you kids also being helped?..." He asked turning to Peter

Amelia nodded, she wasn't wanting to split her earning with the shifty characters she seen so far. Besides it was rare she worked with anyone else but herself, it had been years it was just her and scout. She wasn't quick to trust someone, Liam become that strange exception. She had grown quite fond of him and being around him. "Ill consider the aid of those you are acquainted with here if we run into more trouble then we can handle." She said, but she had full confidence she and Liam were more then capable on their own.
"No. In this case we're the ones helping." Peter said. "Long story short. About a year ago Multiverse Theory was proven very real."

They walked into a saloon where people where drinking and playing poker. It was what would be expected from a lawless town. No one looked particularly nckean or friendly. Apart from the women in the brothel above.

"No. In this case we're the ones helping." Peter said. "Long story short. About a year ago Multiverse Theory was proven very real."

They walked into a saloon where people where drinking and playing poker. It was what would be expected from a lawless town. No one looked particularly nckean or friendly. Apart from the women in the brothel above.
Ronnie was surprised when Peter told him they were not here at STAR Labs to be helped but to help instead. But also surprised these two kids were okay the way they were, he did not know if this kid in red and blue was different looking under his mask, but the girl sure was different as he was for sure that wasn't normal hair on top of her head. "...oh yes...I remember that night....a lot changes after that night....I think I understand..." he said.

Amelia quietly walked in with Liam into the bar, she carefully eyed everyone scanning over the room. She did not like the look on a lot of the people here, and those brothel women above seemed too friendly for her liking.

Ronnie was surprised when Peter told him they were not here at STAR Labs to be helped but to help instead. But also surprised these two kids were okay the way they were, he did not know if this kid in red and blue was different looking under his mask, but the girl sure was different as he was for sure that wasn't normal hair on top of her head. "...oh yes...I remember that night....a lot changes after that night....I think I understand..." he said.

Amelia quietly walked in with Liam into the bar, she carefully eyed everyone scanning over the room. She did not like the look on a lot of the people here, and those brothel women above seemed too friendly for her liking.
Peter nodded. "Lots changed for an entire multiverse of people." He said.

They were led up stairs past the brothel to the owners office. One of the girls latched onto Liam's arm. "Such a strong man. Wanna spend the evening with me sugar?" She asked suggestively. "Believe me ma'am, There is nothing to be done in the bedroom that would leave either of us is a satisfied state." He excused himself from her grasp. (To quote the robots of Madam DePompodor... He does not have the parts)

Peter nodded. "Lots changed for an entire multiverse of people." He said.

They were led up stairs past the brothel to the owners office. One of the girls latched onto Liam's arm. "Such a strong man. Wanna spend the evening with me sugar?" She asked suggestively. "Believe me ma'am, There is nothing to be done in the bedroom that would leave either of us is a satisfied state." He excused himself from her grasp. (To quote the robots of Madam DePompodor... He does not have the parts)
"that it did..." He said before looking over to Caitlin as she finished taking the last of the samples. "You still feeling okay?..." she asked. "I'm fine....just a bit warm..." he said. "...don't worry about that....Ronnie always used to run warmer than normal.." Caitlin said with a small smile remembering a thought of Ronnie as she walked over to the computers to enter data. She noticed his temperature readings were high "...he never ran this warm..."

Amilia rolled her eyes and frowned under the hood of her cloak as one of the brothel women latched herself onto one of Liam's arms. She continued walking down the hall over to the owner's office.
(thinking of the Madam DePompodor robots made me laugh X3)

"that it did..." He said before looking over to Caitlin as she finished taking the last of the samples. "You still feeling okay?..." she asked. "I'm fine....just a bit warm..." he said. "...don't worry about that....Ronnie always used to run warmer than normal.." Caitlin said with a small smile remembering a thought of Ronnie as she walked over to the computers to enter data. She noticed his temperature readings were high "...he never ran this warm..."

Amilia rolled her eyes and frowned under the hood of her cloak as one of the brothel women latched herself onto one of Liam's arms. She continued walking down the hall over to the owner's office.
(thinking of the Madam DePompodor robots made me laugh X3)
Peter looked over her shoulder.

He walked in behind her and closes the door. A portly man was doing paperwork.

Peter looked over her shoulder.

He walked in behind her and closes the door. A portly man was doing paperwork.
Caitlin looked back over to Ronnie he was running a bit warm how ever he looked fine, like sire he was warm but he didn't seem overly sick because of it. "What is it Dr. Snow?..." He said catching her staring at him. "Is there a way I could speak to him?.." Caitlin said hopeful. "I'm sorry my dear but it dosnt work that way....however I can feel him...and the way he feels about you and memories of you to are here..." He responded

Amelia let out a small clearing your throat cough to get the man's attention. "Evening sir....here to take are your little undead problem..." she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back